I think the relevant question is "Do Elves keep Orc Slavegirls?"

Isn't there a book talking about cross-breeding, and at the end stating something along the lines "no-one breeds with orcs because they're too ugly"?

If that's supposed to be the case then beth messed up with orcs in Skyrim TESO because I think they're pretty hot... maybe i'm just weird >.<

I think the relevant question is "Do Elves keep Orc Slavegirls?"

Isn't there a book talking about cross-breeding, and at the end stating something along the lines "no-one breeds with orcs because they're too ugly"?

If that's supposed to be the case then beth messed up with orcs in Skyrim TESO because I think they're pretty hot... maybe i'm just weird >.<

Apparently the writer of that book never heard "any harbor in a storm" lol  You can bet your last Septum that horny assed male adventures are playing hide the orcium in Malacath's furnace every chance they get to put a leg over a she-orc, even if it means they have to stick a wicker basket over the she-orc's head (and finally, Skyrim baskets put to a good use!)

But I would think anyone woman with set of tusks like the Orcs have would make a dubious sex slave, unless one was into rough play biting.

I'd kind of prefer it if the slavery were more about war atrocities and a secret underground slave trade than out in the open.

Captured Storm Cloaks & Imperials might be paraded naked and enslaved to break their morale.

Bandits might run a very profitable slave trade feeding whore houses and perverse nobles.

Vampires might pay good money for slaves to be used for entertainment and food.

Daedra Worshipers might buy or keep slaves.

In its current state though, this works best on hentai / silly play throughs.  

I have a suggestion, though it may require making a DD dependency. Playing with various DD related mods, my character sometimes finds herself locked in gear. It seems a bit odd that the slavers would be so friendly to someone who appears to be an escaped slave. One example: I ran afoul of a bandit encounter, managed to take out half the bandits before the bandit chief captured me (via Submit). But just a minute later a slaver group wanders by and essentially rescues me via killing off the remaining bandits. It would make the game more interesting if the slavers would be a bit more dangerous for an "escaped slave".

My idea: Set up a configurable chance for the slavers to aggro on the player if the player is locked in DD gear. This should default at off, as it would require another mod like Submit, Defeat, or SD+ to handle the capture. Since there are plenty of mods already to handle this, no point in replicating all that work in this mod. Also this should only trigger in the "wild", would be messy to start a fight around town guards. Probably should also make it configurable which pieces can trigger the chance, as there seem to be plenty of DD quests that will lock a chastity belt on the player, so may not want that as a trigger. Then again it may be even more interesting if it is a trigger. This will change the slavers from being simple allies into a more dangerous faction, and add more danger to having restraints locked on the player.

Really nice, I do have one or two suggestions;

- First off, I suggest working with the creator of Sanguine's Debauchery, I mean the prince does not JUST use the DragonBorn as his pet, so by working with the creator of SD, it could help both or your mods.

- Clothed Slaves? I understand we all like to see bouncy tittas all around the screen, however in Skyrim, we need that immersive factor, a slave would die without clothes. (Perhaps some could have no clothing, as their master is mean, etc)

- Ability to buy slaves; perhaps an auction area of sorts? Or simply be able to buy slaves off Slave traders.

- Small chance of a slave going up to you and saying "Can I go with you?" Or "I need a strong hand to guide me."

- An MCM menu, editing which factions we want, etc.

- Runaway Slave Faction 1 & 2; Runaway faction 1 would be the ones that actually want to get away and start a new life, perhaps they will ask for your help, weapons, food, etc, and because you helped them they would follow you, doing battle and such until they reach the next town.

Runaway Slave Faction 2, would be the submissive slaves, the ones in which perhaps there master died, or they ran-away but later found out they couldn't live on their own so they ask you to be their master.

If I have sanguine's debauchery installed would the slave traders enslave me?

If you do indeed work with the creator of SD, I suggest making something in which the slavers don't really rape you or anything, but give you the executioner's hood and bring you to a major town/city to be the slave of the jarl or a higher-up rich person. 

----

Is anyone else getting CTD after installing this mod?

I maybe insane on this but it looks like attacking the slavers isn't a crime. Accidentally ended up fighting two (typical Skyrim idiot NPCs ran right up from behind and into my swing while I was fighting a bandit) Killed both of them and ended up with no bounty on my character.  That is should be instant 100,000 septum fine or enslavement of character.

Sorry if i'm breaking any taboo's here, but could anyone tell me where to find the Supernatural slaves? I looked at the places the map described, but i couldn't find any.

Not sure about the other unusual slaves, but the Greybeards have two Khajit slaves with training in the voice. 

Sorry if i'm breaking any taboo's here, but could anyone tell me where to find the Supernatural slaves? I looked at the places the map described, but i couldn't find any.

One of the supernaturals is in the yard of the Greybeards and the other has fun in the roof area in the mage academy.

> hydragorgon

Just a thought.  This mod seems to work fine for me on the main part, and it adds a bit of fun scenery on an immersive wander along the highways and byways.  I'd quite like to see how it evolves, especially if I could take ownership of, and then resell, or even better still, train and resell, the two legged merchandise ;)

Your comment in the mod summary notes about the factions, though, ie that 3/4 of the NPCs have factions, made me think twice about something I have just posted on the 'Submit' and 'Submit+Dev Dev+Progressive' mod threads, which I have copied below for ease of reference.  It should be self explanatory.  Would my problem maybe have been caused because I was fighting some of the 'factionless' 1/4 of your NPC population?  Or might it be something else?  The NPCs involved could be found just west(?) of Valtheim, coming down towards there, on the road from Whiterun.  

It would be interesting to know

'

FWIW, can I add tuppenceworth on the 'Submit doesn't work with the Hotkey or Auto Submit setting and it's all the fault of this mod, or that one' issue?

I have just spent three or four hours going from Valtheim towards Dragonsreach, trying every combination of recent versions of the base 'Submit' mod and the 'Submit+Devious Devices' and 'Submit+Devious Devices progression' mods, with and withour follower, Lydia in this case

I had innumerable punch-ups with a Slave Trader and his sidekick + intow slave,  :blush:  the first 'people' encountered on the way, all to no avail, :dodgy:  where every combat ended in bleedout for the PC, or PC + follower, and no submit 'aftereffects', 'afterglow', or any other glow other than my glowering frown, regardless of wait a while, save and reload or any other combo I could think of.  Merely some happy sword waving on the part of the antagonists, and a 'Let's do this again sometime', or not, depending on what might well have been whether they were waving their swords clockwise or anti clockwise. 

Having got back to Submit 20JAN14 and Submit + Devious Devices Progression 1.41 again, I got to the point where I no longer cared, :@  and set my PC off on the road to Whiterun.  Then, on an attack by a nasty black horny wolf, and because my PC had been in as bad a mood as not to wait until their health built up, well, blow me down, or maybe that should be beat me down, everything kicked in and fired off as it should have, with no blanks either, at least not that I could see

What it all seemed to boil down to was WHO was doing the attacking.  I had been trying it out on the Slave Trader and his mates from what I assume was the 'Slavegirls' ALPHAS mod available here.   Trying again with characters from OBIS and whichever mod that naughty wolf comes from worked fine, with both these mods in play.  Even that pesky dragon that hides out on the mountain there swooped and had his wicked way :shy:

So, the 'you are still in combat' and nothing otherwise untoward happens etc, well, to the extent that you expect the untoward to be initiated by the mod, it may be nothing to do with the mods and their compatibility, but rather who you are having your altercations with :-/

I CANNOT be absolutely sure that there is any racing certainty that guarantees this to be the cause of this sort of problem, but it may be worth checking by those who are having problems with getting anything working.  This help anyone? :idea:

Posted both here and on the main Submit mod as seems to be a common theme to both

'

EDIT:

FWIW, this also just appeared on the 'submit' mod thread.  Does it ring any bells re your mod's NPCs' status, in partic their 'morality' settings?

Posted Today, 11:05 PM

Mega Poster

• photo-thumb-268447.jpg?_r=1385019822
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,551 posts

There has been reports of issues with the newer versions of Submit and Submit+Devious Devices. Also make sure you have morality set correctly sometimes it is odd what some of the creatures and NPC's moralities are set at that make honestly no sense. Other mods that add new NPC's could have their morality set to just about anything and that could be part of the problem.

> hydragorgon

Just a thought.  This mod seems to work fine for me on the main part, and it adds a bit of fun scenery on an immersive wander along the highways and byways.  I'd quite like to see how it evolves, especially if I could take ownership of, and then resell, or even better still, train and resell, the two legged merchandise ;)

Your comment in the mod summary notes about the factions, though, ie that 3/4 of the NPCs have factions, made me think twice about something I have just posted on the 'Submit' and 'Submit+Dev Dev+Progressive' mod threads, which I have copied below for ease of reference.  It should be self explanatory.  Would my problem maybe have been caused because I was fighting some of the 'factionless' 1/4 of your NPC population?  Or might it be something else?  The NPCs involved could be found just west(?) of Valtheim, coming down towards there, on the road from Whiterun.  

'

FWIW, can I add tuppenceworth on the 'Submit doesn't work with the Hotkey or Auto Submit setting and it's all the fault of this mod, or that one' issue?

I have just spent three or four hours going from Valtheim towards Dragonsreach, trying every combination of recent versions of the base 'Submit' mod and the 'Submit+Devious Devices' and 'Submit+Devious Devices progression' mods, with and withour follower, Lydia in this case

I had innumerable punch-ups with a Slave Trader and his sidekick + intow slave,  :blush:  the first 'people' encountered on the way, all to no avail, :dodgy:  where every combat ended in bleedout for the PC, or PC + follower, and no submit 'aftereffects', 'afterglow', or any other glow other than my glowering frown, regardless of wait a while, save and reload or any other combo I could think of.  Merely some happy sword waving on the part of the antagonists, and a 'Let's do this again sometime', or not, depending on what might well have been whether they were waving their swords clockwise or anti clockwise. 

Having got back to Submit 20JAN14 and Submit + Devious Devices Progression 1.41 again, I got to the point where I no longer cared, :@  and set my PC off on the road to Whiterun.  Then, on an attack by a nasty black horny wolf, and because my PC had been in as bad a mood as not to wait until their health built up, well, blow me down, or maybe that should be beat me down, everything kicked in and fired off as it should have, with no blanks either, at least not that I could see

What it all seemed to boil down to was WHO was doing the attacking.  I had been trying it out on the Slave Trader and his mates from what I assume was the 'Slavegirls' ALPHAS mod available here.   Trying again with characters from OBIS and whichever mod that naughty wolf comes from worked fine, with both these mods in play.  Even that pesky dragon that hides out on the mountain there swooped and had his wicked way :shy:

So, the 'you are still in combat' and nothing otherwise untoward happens etc, well, to the extent that you expect the untoward to be initiated by the mod, it may be nothing to do with the mods and their compatibility, but rather who you are having your altercations with :-/

I CANNOT be absolutely sure that there is any racing certainty that guarantees this to be the cause of this sort of problem, but it may be worth checking by those who are having problems with getting anything working.  This help anyone? :idea:

Posted both here and on the main Submit mod as seems to be a common theme to both

'

EDIT:

FWIW, this also just appeared on the 'submit' mod thread.  Does it ring any bells re your mod's NPCs' status, in partic their 'morality' settings?

Mega Poster

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,551 posts

There has been reports of issues with the newer versions of Submit and Submit+Devious Devices. Also make sure you have morality set correctly sometimes it is odd what some of the creatures and NPC's moralities are set at that make honestly no sense. Other mods that add new NPC's could have their morality set to just about anything and that could be part of the problem.

I ran into this as well. If you look at it in tes5edit, there's quite a few that are in the sexlab forbidden faction, so no sex with them. Some slaves, adventurers, some have no vanilla faction. So, basically, most of these NPCs are off limits unless you want to change/add factions yourself.

>Pinute

> hydragorgon

'

'

EDIT:

Mega Poster

• Members
  • 1,551 posts

I ran into this as well. If you look at it in tes5edit, there's quite a few that are in the sexlab forbidden faction, so no sex with them. Some slaves, adventurers, some have no vanilla faction. So, basically, most of these NPCs are off limits unless you want to change/add factions yourself.

Thank you very much.  That explains a lot!  Would you mind me copying your response tp the other mod threads too, ie Submit and Submit+DD+Progression?  The mod authors are probably clued up OK, but those of us who are merely dabblers might find that useful to know

>Pinute

> hydragorgon

'

'

EDIT:

Mega Poster

• Members
  • 1,551 posts

Thank you very much.  That explains a lot!  Would you mind me copying your response tp the other mod threads too, ie Submit and Submit+DD+Progression?  The mod authors are probably clued up OK, but those of us who are merely dabblers might find that useful to know

sure, no problem. I really encourage everyone to use the tools that can answer questions :)

Not sure about the other unusual slaves, but the Greybeards have two Khajit slaves with training in the voice. 

One of the supernaturals is in the yard of the Greybeards and the other has fun in the roof area in the mage academy.

Alright thanks! Still don't know where the Markarth supernatural slave is, i thought in Dibella's temple, but  no slaves there.

Someone asked me to clear up the sexlab forbidden factions from the esp, so here it is.

In the original esp, all the named npcs (Titty Fuck, etc.) weren't forbidden, but nearly all the generic Slavers, Adventurers and Slaves were. So I went though and removed the Sexlab Forbidden faction from all of them using Tes5edit. I didn't test them all, only the Adventurer and Slave in Dragonsreach. You can check for yourselves - use matchmaker on them with the original esp, then try with this one. 

There are some inconsistencies in factions still, but I didn't mess with them because I didn't have the time to investigate. Let me know if you run across any that are broken.

Oh, and there were three that had only the forbidden faction - I think they were the supernatural ones. I haven't seen them in game myself. I removed them from forbidden and added them to the faction that nearly all the slaves belong to.

Edit 2014-05-24  

I'm leaving this esp up for people who haven't moved on to version 810. Warning: this will not work properly with 810.

hydra_slavegirls-Sexlab Enabled.rar

Someone asked me to clear up the sexlab forbidden factions from the esp, so here it is.

In the original esp, all the named npcs (Titty Fuck, etc.) weren't forbidden, but nearly all the generic Slavers, Adventurers and Slaves were. So I went though and removed the Sexlab Forbidden faction from all of them using Tes5edit. I didn't test them all, only the Adventurer and Slave in Dragonsreach. You can check for yourselves - use matchmaker on them with the original esp, then try with this one. 

There are some inconsistencies in factions still, but I didn't mess with them because I didn't have the time to investigate. Let me know if you run across any that are broken.

Oh, and there were three that had only the forbidden faction - I think they were the supernatural ones. I haven't seen them in game myself. I removed them from forbidden and added them to the faction that nearly all the slaves belong to.

Thanks.  I'll try this out when I have a mo.  Might have to wait till next week as away from tonight for a few days

I had been hoping that  the OP would respond too, as he or she had, for some reason, set the mod up, in part, like that - so says the original post notes - and implied that they were working on this on a broader front.  Some of their development ideas sounded really quite interesting

On second thoughts, and out of idle curiosity, Pinute != Hydragorgon, is it? :shy: