CTD

Wolfoftheshadows

Well I have the lastest skse and racemenu. I was going pretty good for awhile and now I'm just CTD all the time. I looked at the log and I get a warning, any ideas?

[03/06/14 11:38:14]INFO: Queue OK
[03/06/14 11:38:14]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[03/06/14 11:38:14]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[03/06/14 11:38:14]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[03/06/14 11:38:45]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[03/06/14 11:38:58]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[03/06/14 11:38:59]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[03/06/14 11:39:18]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\Armor\huntress\hdt.xml
[03/06/14 11:39:23]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[03/06/14 11:39:23]INFO: Cell changed...
[03/06/14 11:39:23]INFO: Add character 00000014
[03/06/14 11:39:36]INFO: Suspending ... FavoritesMenu
[03/06/14 11:39:41]INFO: Resuming... FavoritesMenu
[03/06/14 11:39:47]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu
[03/06/14 11:40:29]INFO: Resuming... Journal Menu
[03/06/14 11:40:29]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time
[03/06/14 11:40:33]INFO: Cell changed...
[03/06/14 11:40:33]INFO: Add character 00000014
[03/06/14 11:40:37]INFO: Suspending ... Journal Menu
[03/06/14 11:40:51]INFO: Resuming... Journal Menu

Well I just use it for the armor to add breast collision for an idle animation. I kind of figured it wasn't racemenu, but I had this problem before and it didn't give me an error message at all and I had to just update racemenu to fix it last time. I was using 10-24 when it started and now I'm trying out 12-29 which does it too

if it's just the delta time warning you can for the most part safely ignore it.

Happens when your cpu is overtaxed from all the physics calculations on screen and cannot keep up so it instead shortens the time allotted per calculation which just means the physics is not as accurate as it could be. Most easiest way to fix is lower timescale in xml.

the above is pure speculation and has not been tested. I'm still going through the source code from hydrogen and learning the havok sdk so I may be completely wrong. Although reducing timescale does get rid of that warning for me.

if it's just the delta time warning you can for the most part safely ignore it.

Happens when your cpu is overtaxed from all the physics calculations on screen and cannot keep up so it instead shortens the time allotted per calculation which just means the physics is not as accurate as it could be. Most easiest way to fix is lower timescale in xml.

the above is pure speculation and has not been tested. I'm still going through the source code from hydrogen and learning the havok sdk so I may be completely wrong. Although reducing timescale does get rid of that warning for me.

Hmm I see... so I guess HDT might not be the issue, but I am getting the HDT save so I'll have to tinker a bit I guess.

The problem with the use of hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDeafultBBP.xml is as follows:

In HDT.xml the breasts are declared CapsuleShape and in the "normal " hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml as hkpSphereshape .

So even with Collisions Physics and one without physics .

The use of two xml has always made ​​problems.

That was also the reason for " hdt all in one" . For this reunion of the two xml I 've been using Notepad + + 4 days used ( Just for fun , there was not yet . ) .

And since it now each copied without asking my question was why are you still using the HDT.xml .

Even if it does not come to the CTD , so you will never achieve the results that you could achieve .

My advice to you, use a version that includes both the normal and the physics collision.

Copies of it are now definitely enough. You have to change the file name of hdt.xml in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in your armor Huntress however .

The problem with the use of hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDeafultBBP.xml is as follows:

In HDT.xml the breasts are declared CapsuleShape and in the "normal " hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml as hkpSphereshape .

So even with Collisions Physics and one without physics .

The use of two xml has always made ​​problems.

That was also the reason for " hdt all in one" . For this reunion of the two xml I 've been using Notepad + + 4 days used ( Just for fun , there was not yet . ) .

And since it now each copied without asking my question was why are you still using the HDT.xml .

Even if it does not come to the CTD , so you will never achieve the results that you could achieve .

My advice to you, use a version that includes both the normal and the physics collision.

Copies of it are now definitely enough. You have to change the file name of hdt.xml in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in your armor Huntress however .

Well I switched to the all in one and had some problems getting everything sorted out, but I'm not crashing when going into any cities like I was so it seems to be fine.

i also have very heavy Problems, i guess it´s since using hdt....

i constantly CTD, can not any more enter or port to Whiterun, etc. The Game is unplayable now :(

every time i srash there is a new file automatically saved (see screenshot) with a new save number.

Is that a known Problem?

post-48480-0-98202700-1394218155_thumb.jpg

Archived