Do you have any specific load order to recommend? Like, before or after IFP?

Shouldn't really matter since neither of the requirements are technically required, but this would be rather useless without them.

What's the best settings to use when in animations? FOV ect...?

Using PSB Body, female and SL animations I use:

Profile 13 as a base

fov: 75 (default)

near and far clip distance: 10

restrict horizontal: 65 (can be more or to preference)

restrict vertical 75 (preference)

camera forward/backward: 40 (any less and I get nose clip in)

move camera forward on look up/down or right/left (not sure on the exact wording): unchecked

You may have to tweak camera forward/backward distance or some other stuff, but that is what works for me atm. There is still some clipping, but it is pretty rare, most notably on wolves and dogs it can clip depending on the position used in the animation.

This so much this, I installed this mod and then didn't change anything and didn't notice a difference at all and thought the changes must be minimal. But using your setting the mod works great, I even have a different body but the clipping is still very minimal, thank you for posting this. It was unclear from the original post that you had to create your own settings and change them in immersive first person's mod your post made that clear and it should probably be added to the original post or something very similar at least.

This so much this, I installed this mod and then didn't change anything and didn't notice a difference at all and thought the changes must be minimal. But using your setting the mod works great, I even have a different body but the clipping is still very minimal, thank you for posting this. It was unclear from the original post that you had to create your own settings and change them in immersive first person's mod your post made that clear and it should probably be added to the original post or something very similar at least.

The description states:

This mod enables automatic profile switching in Immersive First Person during SexLab animations. You can change which custom profile to use in Immersive FP through the config menu.

And since you need to configure your own profiles for every other case, why would it be different here? This only enables the automatic changing of profiles, and that's the only thing the description also says.

The description states:

This mod enables automatic profile switching in Immersive First Person during SexLab animations. You can change which custom profile to use in Immersive FP through the config menu.

And since you need to configure your own profiles for every other case, why would it be different here? This only enables the automatic changing of profiles, and that's the only thing the description also says.

Well this was my first mod that effected Immersive First Person so I was just confused that you had to edit another mods config for effects to be seen. I am just a nub, just getting into the whole modding skyrim thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have an older version of IFP. Does your mod enable you to toggle between iFP and free camera? In my version you have to disable free camera in order to access IFP. I love free camera (for third person perspective), but it would be great to be able to toggle between that and first person, without the pesky intermediary of a clumsy third person camera. If your mod allows that I will download for sure.

can we please get a video, because I haven't figured out how to turn IFP off in game. last time I used IFP, when I "uninstalled it" I ended up glitchy and laggy as hell

(as well as I want to see it it is worth risking the buggy mod again(anybody know how to turn off view bobbing with that mod?))

Edit; dammit I keep mixing IFP with TJOP, disregard this post (save for the video thing)

I think I have an older version of IFP. Does your mod enable you to toggle between iFP and free camera? In my version you have to disable free camera in order to access IFP. I love free camera (for third person perspective), but it would be great to be able to toggle between that and first person, without the pesky intermediary of a clumsy third person camera. If your mod allows that I will download for sure.

The camera mode switching is entirely up to IFP, so however it works. This, again, only tells IFP that sexlab scene has started or ended, and it's entirely up to IFP what it does with that information, and the behavior depends on how you've configured IFP obviously.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be getting stuck facing AWAY from my current... occupant, during the sexlab idles, and free look does nothing

That's a problem with IFP and the animations, some animations are set in a way that the camera faces the wrong way. I think you can remedy that a bit with the max turning angles in IFP.

• 2 weeks later...

IFP isn't so much the problem when turned away it's an issue in that the animation has your character looking to the side or away......so you look to the side or away.....I am curious I am loving this mod but wondering if during all the peoples messing around with the profile settings anyone has found a good setting to use with Sexlab animations to minimize clipping and such?

Just a small update for future proofing for Sexlab 1.50+, the previous version still works with the latest Sexlab for the moment, but that looks to change at some point. This new version however, won't work with 1.39b.

• 4 weeks later...

So in IFP, if I select a profile, say "Profile 1" and when editing that profile check the checkbox labelled "Custom 1", then back in this mod select "1", that essentially when SL starts a sex animation, it will automatically start IFP, or do I still have to hit F7 (or whatever) ?

So in IFP, if I select a profile, say "Profile 1" and when editing that profile check the checkbox labelled "Custom 1", then back in this mod select "1", that essentially when SL starts a sex animation, it will automatically start IFP, or do I still have to hit F7 (or whatever) ?

Correct, it'll then switch automatically.

• 1 month later...

This does not appear to work for me. When an animation starts, the camera is stuck kind of above or besides the animation, as though my character was standing up regularly. IFP works fine outside SexLab animations.

I have set up a profile (#15) to trigger on the right custom event, and I have set the profile settings as recommended by Marcus01 on page 2. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

IFP is at 1.9 now. 

This mod still good with the newest IFP?

I was reading this thread, checked my IFP... and I still have IFP 1.6 so was going to update to the newest, but...... :)

You don't even need this with IFP 1.6. Should work with the latest one though.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...