• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When I try to open the nif file in shape data I get a bunch of errors and no models displayed in nifskope. When I check it with bodyslide it shows there correctly and I can create bodies and those files are saved but when I try to view those two files I get the same bunch of errors and no models displayed in nfiskope. Why is this happening?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't suppose you (or someone) could do a non-bodyslide CBBE TBBP conversion? Or, will this work with CBBE? I really don't know how bodyslide, or mods that use bodyslide, work.

Ā 

Right now I'm headed into the CK to fix the fact that you can't enchant the stupid tattoo, despite the fact that it keeps showing up in the enchanting list - but that kind of thing is the extent of my CK-fu.

Ā 

Also, I can't post on the nexus, but I seem to have broken the book by putting it on a bookshelf...? When I read it, it no longer brings up the crafting menu, even when I pick up the book and use it from my inventory. Could someone post that on the nexus or something?

• 1 month later...

I don't suppose you (or someone) could do a non-bodyslide CBBE TBBP conversion? Or, will this work with CBBE? I really don't know how bodyslide, or mods that use bodyslide, work.

Ā 

Right now I'm headed into the CK to fix the fact that you can't enchant the stupid tattoo, despite the fact that it keeps showing up in the enchanting list - but that kind of thing is the extent of my CK-fu.

Ā 

Also, I can't post on the nexus, but I seem to have broken the book by putting it on a bookshelf...? When I read it, it no longer brings up the crafting menu, even when I pick up the book and use it from my inventory. Could someone post that on the nexus or something?

Ā 

Do you have the Book Menu patch from the original nexus mod?

• 2 months later...

Not entirely sure what's causing this, but it's a bit aggravating - I've been trying to find the source of this clipping issue.

I am using XP32's skeleton, FNIS (ran it with the skeleton arm fix), CBBE & TBBP, Body Slide, etc.. The .esp for the armor is loaded last after everything else.
I downloaded the original CBBE version of this: http://www.loverslab...tbbp-bodyslide/

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Ā 

Update -
I've found that when I reinstall the original CBBE mod without the body slide conversion, the gloves do not clip. When I unequip the Torso piece of the original mod, the gloves start clipping in the exact same way as pictured. Any ideas as to why the torso piece appears to be affecting the gloves? - I've changed the torso to a set from a different piece of armor and the clipping ceases. I've tried it with different chest pieces and the clipping doesn't appear, but when I use the Witch of the Wild chest, it does. The clipping also appears when the chest is nude.

Ā 

I've minimized the issue by changing the shoulder widths of my bodies in Body Slide. There are still minor clipping issues that I notice, but it is much less intrusive now.

post-786763-0-95320600-1429168439_thumb.jpg

post-786763-0-75561100-1429168440_thumb.jpg

post-786763-0-75685800-1429168441_thumb.jpg

post-786763-0-21455700-1429175204_thumb.jpg

post-786763-0-12579200-1429175212_thumb.jpg

post-786763-0-07066400-1429175213_thumb.jpg

post-786763-0-06875900-1429175214_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...