44 minutes ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Üdv... SE kompatibilitás várható? Vagy halott ez a cucc?

Hi ... SE compatibility? Or is this stuff dead?

There is no official SE port by me, the author. There are others, who have posted in this thread ways to adjust the mod to work on SSE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, i have some problem in apropos mods. I play with skyrim special edition and i am wondering which one, 1 or 2 shall i install for my game.

I have try them both already. Both of them do not work in game. Apropos 2 says the game version need to be 1.9 but se is only in 1.5.80.

Apropos says it required version 3 Jcontainer but i have installed already.

Anyway, can someone give suggestion to me plz? Or a port for a converted apropos for sse.

3 hours ago, GGQWPP said:

Hello, i have some problem in apropos mods. I play with skyrim special edition and i am wondering which one, 1 or 2 shall i install for my game.

I have try them both already. Both of them do not work in game. Apropos 2 says the game version need to be 1.9 but se is only in 1.5.80.

Apropos says it required version 3 Jcontainer but i have installed already.

Anyway, can someone give suggestion to me plz? Or a port for a converted apropos for sse.

afaik, nobody is bothering with the original Apropos and SSE. Don't waste your time.

There are posts in this thread for unofficial "ports" (in reality it's a single file iirc) of Apropos2 to SSE.

I do not understand the utf convert thing.

1. game comes with english string. they needs to be converted to utf-8 english string?

2. every mod installed needs to be converted to utf-8 esp/esm?

3. some mod comes with english string. do I need to convert them to utf-8 english string?

help me understand!

On 11/11/2019 at 1:19 AM, Sucker343 said:

I do not understand the utf convert thing.

1. game comes with english string. they needs to be converted to utf-8 english string?

2. every mod installed needs to be converted to utf-8 esp/esm?

3. some mod comes with english string. do I need to convert them to utf-8 english string?

help me understand!

WTF are you doing working with the old version of Apropos in the first place?

Look at Apropos 2 and the Apropos Text DB Update, you might find you don't need to changes things with it.

On 11/15/2019 at 1:51 AM, Sucker343 said:

Apropos 2 listed requirement *.STRINGS in UTF8 format. A link there dropped me here. DB update nullify the requirement?

No, the requirement just means you need to use a text editor that can handle UTF8 files.  The DB comes in UTF8 to start with so unless you change it, you won't have a problem with it. Only if you edit it does it become a problem and only then if the text editor is one that will read UTF8 and then save it as ordinary ASCII (like Notepad which should shame MS to no end).  Notepad++ however works wonderfully and is free so the price isn't a hindrance.

• 2 years later...