HDT Werewolves

Hello jacques00, how is it going? Sorry, forgot to reply to your email about you being busy for I was busy as well lol. Hope every thing is going well for you.

Hey Amy7.

It's okay, I know how that is. Everything is fine and I am still quite busy myself with other numerous projects.

I report a small mismatch meshes/textures in-game, for the model of female Werewolf 

(see picture) 

Je8JjG6.jpg

you see fireplace through the arm..

this is not noticed by opening the mesh (femalebodywerewolf_0 and femalebodywerewolf_1) with nifscope..

:P

I love this mod.

Great works!

I report a small mismatch meshes/textures in-game, for the model of female Werewolf

Yes, I am aware of that glitch. Unfortunately, there is little I can do about it. It has something to do with how the game engine morphs between the two weights. On either end, the meshes look fine, but when it reaches a certain weight range, the gap becomes noticeable. My assumption is that the game cannot handle the skin partitions I designated, so it makes that small gap in between weights. It should not be a mesh or texture issue, just a mesh blending issue that the game has naturally.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

By far my favorite Werewolf mod!

I am willing to learn quite a bit about the Creation Kit to solve the one problem I'm having with it though. I'm getting the below problem Amy7 and some other Users had as well with missing head/hands/feet.

far as I have gotten was the male working, but then the girl is missing her hands, feet and head. I think the mods are using the same names that is why it isn't working. Don't know how to fix it. :(

I did some testing and reading of the thread and found that the only mod blocking me from seeing the parts of the body is Erundil's "Werewolves 3.2b". On top of that testing, I did as instructed and placed your HDT Werewolves BELOW Erundil's. While this worked to reveal the "invisible" textures, it had a strange side-effect of emaciating the Werewolf, boobs and all, to the point of a starved wolf with raisins for breasts. Not that appealing, heh.

Now, I know the best likely solution is to edit the .esp of Erundil's Werewolves to activate/open the proper slots (Biped Object head, tail, arms/hands, and legs/feet), which brings me to where I'm stuck. I don't know where to find these objects in the Creation Kit. I've thoroughly searched through the "Objects Window," and I've tried multiple tabs from the category bar above. Please, can someone help me with finding the location of Biped Objects in Erundil's Werewolves 3.2b?

By far my favorite Werewolf mod!

I am willing to learn quite a bit about the Creation Kit to solve the one problem I'm having with it though. I'm getting the below problem Amy7 and some other Users had as well with missing head/hands/feet.

far as I have gotten was the male working, but then the girl is missing her hands, feet and head. I think the mods are using the same names that is why it isn't working. Don't know how to fix it. :(

I did some testing and reading of the thread and found that the only mod blocking me from seeing the parts of the body is Erundil's "Werewolves 3.2b". On top of that testing, I did as instructed and placed your HDT Werewolves BELOW Erundil's. While this worked to reveal the "invisible" textures, it had a strange side-effect of emaciating the Werewolf, boobs and all, to the point of a starved wolf with raisins for breasts. Not that appealing, heh.

Now, I know the best likely solution is to edit the .esp of Erundil's Werewolves to activate/open the proper slots (Biped Object head, tail, arms/hands, and legs/feet), which brings me to where I'm stuck. I don't know where to find these objects in the Creation Kit. I've thoroughly searched through the "Objects Window," and I've tried multiple tabs from the category bar above. Please, can someone help me with finding the location of Biped Objects in Erundil's Werewolves 3.2b?

Hey usual lurker of LoversLab first time actually posting. I'm usually helping people in the Moonlight Tales Mod page on Nexus. Though I prefer the version released here and done my own edits to it and the meshes... Anyway enough about that, easiest fix I found when doing my own edits to HDT Moonlight Tales, same thing is probably happening with Erundil's mod.

You need to go to the armor addon tab, do a search for werewolf and it should bring up skinnakedwerewolf (something like that, can't remember full name since I don't got creation kit open)  in the middle there should be a section with skeleton slots. Just click and it will highlight the parts that need to be highlighted.

Select Head, Body, Hands, Forearm, Feet, Calves, and tail. Press OK, then hit save, open up skyrim and test.

The emaciated part might be because of the weight dependency of the character, so your character is possibly at a very low weight number. I don't think Erudil's Werewolves was set up with weight morphing, so it didn't appear in the .esp. If you want to keep the maximum weight with no weight shifting while using my mod, you can copy the "femalebodywerewolf_1.nif" and replace it with the "femalebodywerewolf_0.nif"--the weight changing will still be in place, it just doesn't visually look like it is changing is all.

However, if you don't want to use my .esp, you can edit Erundil's .esp as you mentioned (which will shorten the number of mods in your mod list!). Here are the steps to do that:

• In the Creation Kit, under the ArmorAddon category, search for and open "NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast".
  • Under the Biped Object section, toggle on all the desired slots. By default, it should just be "32 - BODY", but if you want to see the meshes completely from this mod, you'll need to turn on slots 30, 33, 34, 37, 38, and 40.
  • After they have been toggled on, you are safe to save the .esp (be sure to make a backup of the original in case you made a dirty edit or if it doesn't turn out to your liking).
  • Before spending the time to wait for the game to load, you can preview the changes in the Creation Kit by opening the WerewolfBeastRace under the Race category. Just toggle the "Full" under the Preview check boxes and see if the entire body shows up. I would advise saving your changes before previewing just in case the CK crashes or you mistakenly made a dirty edit by hitting the Okay button instead of just closing the window out after previewing.
  • Now you can check it in game to see if it worked.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Thanks foxia, it looks like you summarized what I was going to say before I even sent it! If you want to share any of your edits to the forum, you are more than welcome to post them here and I can link them to the front page if you like. Of course, it's completely within your own discretion to share. I just want to put it out there that it's cool with me of you decide do so (this goes to anyone, really).

Edit: Thanks foxia, it looks like you summarized what I was going to say before I even sent it! If you want to share any of your edits to the forum, you are more than welcome to post them here and I can link them to the front page if you like. Of course, it's completely within your own discretion to share. I just want to put it out there that it's cool with me of you decide do so (this goes to anyone, really).

Oh I probably will share both my edited Moonlight Tales+Werewolf Mastery ESP and the female howling meshes + my preference werewolf textures being Bellyaches (except for the natural skin) modified to work with the female body (using a copy of the original nipple texture and using Echndils vagina texture (could replace it if I got ahold of a better werewolf vagina modders resource texture) for it once I get the version one completed. Also male textures that give male werewolves an anus. Though my version will only consist of the base scale 0-1 weight scale for 2 breasted female werewolves. I'm not all into 6 breasted werewolves personally. Nor am I into the absurdidly silly voluptuous werewolves Being mesh options 3 and 4.

But that will be when version 1 is completed. I just need to do several more edits to the ESP first (got to finish adding Female mesh to the female Biped Model and add in body colour and eye colours.)

That'll be all version 1. Version 2, I'll probably change the whole La Femme Lycana werewolf into Futa Werewolves (just copy the male cock and balls mesh over to the female mesh with nifscope and edit again with Creation kit) so it won't be a literal direct copy of the vanilla option werewolves for MT (which is what version 1 will be). That way people with Futa PC aren't limited to male or female meshes.

Till then I'll at least Provide Howling Female Mesh replacers for HDT Werewolves at the moment since my moonlight Tales Mod isn't entirely ready just yet. Still 2 breasts but also only mod I'll provide those absurdidly silly voluptuous werewolf female body options.

HDTHowlingWerewolves.7z

Oh I probably will share both my edited Moonlight Tales+Werewolf Mastery ESP and the female howling meshes + my preference werewolf textures being Bellyaches (except for the natural skin) modified to work with the female body (using a copy of the original nipple texture and using Echndils vagina texture (could replace it if I got ahold of a better werewolf vagina modders resource texture) for it once I get the version one completed. Also male textures that give male werewolves an anus. Though my version will only consist of the base scale 0-1 weight scale for 2 breasted female werewolves. I'm not all into 6 breasted werewolves personally. Nor am I into the absurdidly silly voluptuous werewolves Being mesh options 3 and 4.

But that will be when version 1 is completed. I just need to do several more edits to the ESP first (got to finish adding Female mesh to the female Biped Model and add in body colour and eye colours.)

That'll be all version 1. Version 2, I'll probably change the whole La Femme Lycana werewolf into Futa Werewolves (just copy the male cock and balls mesh over to the female mesh with nifscope and edit again with Creation kit) so it won't be a literal direct copy of the vanilla option werewolves for MT (which is what version 1 will be). That way people with Futa PC aren't limited to male or female meshes.

Till then I'll at least Provide Howling Female Mesh replacers for HDT Werewolves at the moment since my moonlight Tales Mod isn't entirely ready just yet. Still 2 breasts but also only mod I'll provide those absurdidly silly voluptuous werewolf female body options.

While it is always good to have more options,people with hermaphroditic/futanari player characters can use B3lsario's UNP add-on v 0.9 to 'schlongify' their female werewolf forms already.

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

No problem and thank you very much for sharing!

Absurdity is not always necessary, but I like to give it as a choice--Skyrim is a video game and all, so taking it too seriously can be just as silly as promoting absurdity.

c :

While it is always good to have more options,people with hermaphroditic/futanari player characters can use B3lsario's UNP add-on v 0.9 to 'schlongify' their female werewolf forms already.

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

I think foxia is making the futa version as an option for those who don't use the SoS-Full version (I personally use SoS-Light, which is why I provide the male werewolves with their own schlongs).

Thanks for the download.

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

I think foxia is making the futa version as an option for those who don't use the SoS-Full version (I personally use SoS-Light, which is why I provide the male werewolves with their own schlongs).

Thanks for the download.

The SOS version only does a human like schlong. While a human version is great for some people. I would rather have something a bit more animal like. If Carloss32 ever got his Canine Add-on completed for SOS-full and added a werewolf option, I wouldn't bother with using any form of a static canine schlong from Derrax. So for now for those that prefer a canine schlong with some HDT breasts, they don't really don't have an option. I'd atleast be meeting some of them halfway with at least a static option till Carloss32 gets his Canine add-on completed.

But yeah the option does exist for those that use SOS light too, didn't think of it since I don't use SOS-light.

Futa werewolves? sweet! What werewolf body are you using for the base? or will you be making one for each of the 2 breasted versions?

I'll probably only do it for jaques00 base 2 breasted werewolves (Being default 0 and 1 weight slider options).  the optional 3 and 4 I don't plan on doing. However I can work up a guide for Nifscope to edit the meshes yourself or add the schlong and testicles to the 6 breasted version.

But like I said, that will come after I get v1 completed and uploaded. v1 won't have Futa Werewolves in it. V2 will though since I still am finishing up edits to version 1.

Hopefully I can get version 1 up by the weekend.

I think I'm done fiddling with werewolves for the moment, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make more edits to the meshes (I need to spend time on other projects and work, sorry!). Though this mod is open-ended, so if anyone else wants to take it to task, they are more than welcome!

Yuor male HDT Warewolf is full comatible with HDT PE 14-28, new SOS mod and this Werewolf replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?

Yuor male HDT Warewolf is full comatible with HDT PE 14-28, new SOS mod and this Werewolf replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?

Yes, it should be compatible--After installing Mighty Beasts, just use my .esp for the werewolf and if you are using SOS-Full or don't want any wieners, don't overwrite the existing male werewolves. If you are using SoS - Light and want wieners, you can overwrite them. As long as the .esp, skeleton, and female meshes are in there, you should be fine.

I haven't tested the latest SoS, but I assume it should function all the same unless something drastic has changed about it.

Any chance of a fem werewolf weight between the current _0 and _1?

Maybe--is the _1 weight too big?

Hi Jacques, 

what do you think about Apex WW? 

..a male version of Werewolf with Apex WW (perhaps with SOS penis), it would be pretty cool!  :lol:
(Underworld style)

I think the Apex Werewolf looks awesome. Creating a weight-change variant of that may take a little time, but not as complex as converting a female variant of that mesh.

Hi Jacques, 

what do you think about Apex WW? 

..a male version of Werewolf with Apex WW (perhaps with SOS penis), it would be pretty cool!  :lol:
(Underworld style)

I think the Apex Werewolf looks awesome. Creating a weight-change variant of that may take a little time, but not as complex as converting a female variant of that mesh.

you're the best!  :lol: 

edit: personally I'm not interested in a female version of Apex (only male)
the current HDT female is fine!

maybe a female texture variation (snow fem-werewolf, timber, etc)

here are new howls (mesh, textures and more) for default male WW.

Thanks foxia and jacques00 for the help. Will finally get to try those fixes either tonight or tomorrow. Heh, yeah, I usually lurk in the shadows observing, but this mod was the first that I required help installing properly. I thought I'd figure it out after having +200 mods running at once and not conflicting, but my arrogance and pride took a back seat for something I love.

I'll post soon-ish or tomorrow whether or not it worked. Currently trying to get belly collision and breast collision to work in tandem, but they seem to be conflicting for some reason. I'll be looking into that soon as well, but these werewolves take priority after getting help from both of you.

Fourth post, woo!

Edit 1: Unfortunately, HDT Werewolves, Belly Collision, and Breast Collision don't play well (though the last two should, I'm having issues getting the belly to work = different thread). One or more of them modify the femalebody nifs that I've edited for collision. They change the path connection of the added Nif-S to the PhysicsExtention file from the original path of hdt.xml file. I might eventually figure this one out (likely take apart the HDT Werewolf rar and NOT install the femalebody nif), but I need to try to get the werewolves working without invisible appendages first (which I will work on after work tomorrow). Starting to see this modding stuff as a fun challenge. Not really a clue what I'm doing, but I'm rapidly learning what can and can't be done before the game goes, "Heeeell no!" New Game #6 since I started modding from this site, but it's a nice challenge.

After some work I believe the first version of my own Werewolf Mastery version of Moonlight Tales is ready for release.

Major changes within this version consist of when you transform, your beastform will match your sex no matter which option you choose. Be it Vanilla, Howling, or La Femme Lycana.

New color textures for almost all werewolves all using Bellyaches optional werewolf textures (except for natural that stays the same) with added anus (for males) and anus and vagina (for females). The added anus and vagina textures are based from Erundils Werewolves mod.

Also included is a new brown eye texture to replace the vanilla one in skyrim. Though this texture is a slightly modified "Heart of the Beast" eye texture to appear more brown in nature.

There is also a new pair of brown testicle textures to match Bellyaches brown textures. So brown werewolves won't suffer from literal blue/dead balls any longer.

Anyway, Requirements:

The original moonlight tales

Werewolf mastery and Moonlight Tales compatibility version

Installation instructions

Use NMM, MO, or manually to install the original Moonlight Tales first.

Then Install the Werewolf Mastery and moonlight Tales compatibility version.

If you have HDT werewolves installed remove it, My mod now covers what is in HDT Werewolves.

Install my version of Moonlight Tales.

If you have PPP's version (and you use 2 breasted default weights 0 and 1) you can overwrite his version with mine.

Delete the Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp and  activate the new WerewolfMastery.esp and you should be good to go.

Planned future changes:

La Femme Lycana option to become a futa werewolf option for those of you futa's that want some nice werewolf titties, a nice werewolf ass, and a Huge Canine schlong to proudly show the citizens of skyrim... You know... Before you kill them and eat there heart and all that nonsense.

Incompatibilities

PPP's optional weights. Only La Femme Lycana and Vanilla support this. Howling female meshes do not support these weights.

PPP's optional 6 breasted werewolves. The new textures are only made to support 2 breasted werewolves so while these meshes can be installed, only one pair of breasts will show nipples.

Schlongs of Skyrim. Male Werewolves use the Derrax static testicle and penis mesh. Male werewolves can be overwritten with Moonlight Tales Mighty Beast Compatibility meshes. But you will not have the different colour schlongs to match the body colour.

EternalBlacks Immerive Bodies EB-Gender.esp. this is incompatible because it modifies vanilla werewolf armor addon "NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast" which gives both males and females there own seperate genders, Both HDT Werewolves and my own mod modifies this setting. This can be remedied by deleting the "NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast" entry from the Armor Addon section of the EB-Gender.esp with TES5Edit.

Final note, please report any bugs on this so I can fix for next release.

Moonlight Tales Repack v1.7z

Hmm.......either I have an out of date Creation Kit (very possible) or I'm doing something very wrong because my Creation Kit won't let me see any information once I open a file. I went to the armor section and attempted a search but nothing showed up. Simply clicking on the armor section should show at least something, right? I'm sorry if I'm being a burden.

For the record, I've switched to foxia's installation method since it drops a lot of mods from my load order (likely unrelated; I also had to give up the 6 fun-bags *sobs*).

Also, I'm having a problem keeping the HDT mesh when I uninstall Sexlab Werewolves 2.1; it reverts to the original werewolf meshes and textures. Is Sexlab Werewolves 2.1 required for this to work? If not, is there any other mod for the game to recognize the difference in meshes for the genders? I have all the mods that modify creatures/werewolves below in a spoiler. Any red flags that absolutely conflict with these werewolf mods? I can also attach my load order if needed.

Monster Mod v4 by Ironman5000 (Nexus)
Extra Werewolf Perks v1.17 by WTFus (Nexus)
Better Shape Creatures v2.4 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT (Nexus)
Female Dragons by jacques (LL)
Naked Giants by jacques (LL)
Immersive Bodies v0.2 by Eternal Black (LL) [+Beta]

More Nasty Creatures 6.4b by dentarr (LL)

SexLab Aroused Creatures v2.0 by Sailing Rebel (LL)

SexLab Breeder v1.0 by rangedphoenix (LL)

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul v2.05 by Brevi and AI99 (Nexus)

Werewolf Mastery Moonlight Tales Compatibility Version v3 by RolandSir (Nexus)

Moonlight Tales Repack v1.7 (The very same one from the post above.)

I had this installed, however removing this also removes the male and female versions of the Moonlight Tales Repack:

SexLab Werewolves v2.1 by Ep1cL3w7z (LL)

Hmm.......either I have an out of date Creation Kit (very possible) or I'm doing something very wrong because my Creation Kit won't let me see any information once I open a file. I went to the armor section and attempted a search but nothing showed up. Simply clicking on the armor section should show at least something, right? I'm sorry if I'm being a burden.

For the record, I've switched to foxia's installation method since it drops a lot of mods from my load order (likely unrelated; I also had to give up the 6 fun-bags *sobs*).

Also, I'm having a problem keeping the HDT mesh when I uninstall Sexlab Werewolves 2.1; it reverts to the original werewolf meshes and textures. Is Sexlab Werewolves 2.1 required for this to work? If not, is there any other mod for the game to recognize the difference in meshes for the genders? I have all the mods that modify creatures/werewolves below in a spoiler. Any red flags that absolutely conflict with these werewolf mods? I can also attach my load order if needed.

Monster Mod v4 by Ironman5000 (Nexus)

Extra Werewolf Perks v1.17 by WTFus (Nexus)

Better Shape Creatures v2.4 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT (Nexus)

Female Dragons by jacques (LL)

Naked Giants by jacques (LL)

Immersive Bodies v0.2 by Eternal Black (LL) [+Beta]

More Nasty Creatures 6.4b by dentarr (LL)

SexLab Aroused Creatures v2.0 by Sailing Rebel (LL)

SexLab Breeder v1.0 by rangedphoenix (LL)

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul v2.05 by Brevi and AI99 (Nexus)

Werewolf Mastery Moonlight Tales Compatibility Version v3 by RolandSir (Nexus)

Moonlight Tales Repack v1.7 (The very same one from the post above.)

I had this installed, however removing this also removes the male and female versions of the Moonlight Tales Repack:

SexLab Werewolves v2.1 by Ep1cL3w7z (LL)

Sexlab Werewolves is not required. However, I suggest uninstalling my mod and reinstalling it since you just removed Sexlab Werewolves. Sexlab Werewolves adds it's own textures and meshes to the game.When Sexlab Werewolves is removed Via a mod manager, anything manually installed  after a mod manager mod is installed, will remove the manually installed mods Textures and meshes. Possible reason my meshes and textures disappear. I recommend, if you did do a manual install of my mod (which is mod manager friendly) To re-install it manually again or re-install via a Mod manager like ModOrganizer or Nexus Mod Manager.

Edit: Also on your first point, when you open the creation kit, be sure to go to file -> data.

Then use it to select whatever mod you want, be sure after selecting the mod you you want on that list, you tick "Active File" or whatever it's called and press ok to make sure that mod is active for editing.Then you can bring up the armor list.

I uninstalled all my creature mods except for Monster Mod and Immersive Bodies, then I reinstalled the mods above. I overwrote Schlongs of Skyrim with yours (heck I overwrote everything) but only the male werewolf changes its appearance. It might be that my NMM file isn't installing into the right folders, so I'll check that. It feels like there's a missing skeleton reference to put the meshes or simply a missing file (but I have no clue).

If I installed all three mods, it should cover the textures and meshes for everything I'd need for werewolves, correct?

Hmm.....I uninstalled all my creature mods except for Monster Mod and Immersive Bodies, then I reinstalled the mods above. I overwrote Schlongs of Skyrim with yours (heck I overwrote everything) but only the male werewolf changes its appearance. It might be that my NMM file isn't installing into the right folders, so I'll check that. It feels like there's a missing skeleton reference to put the meshes or simply a missing file (but I have no clue).

If I installed all three mods, it should cover the textures and meshes for everything I'd need for werewolves, correct?

Yes installing all 3 should cover textures and meshes for everything werewolves. Do you play as a male or female? It sounds like your playing as a male. A quick way to test to make sure the female meshes and textures are working  is to start a new game as a female (really good if you have Alternate Start Live another Life installed.) bring up the Moonlight Tales MCM, give yourself the Werewolf Beast blood. Activate the Beast form and test through the options to see if the female meshes and textures show up.

Like I said before No matter which option in moonlight tales you select, be it Vanilla, Howling, Or La Femme Lycana, it will always match the sex of your character and any NPC. So if your character or a follower are female they will show female werewolf meshes. If your character is male or a follower is male, they will show Male Werewolf Meshes.

Also make sure my esp is loading after Monster Mod. I've not messed around with Monster mod, and frankly have no desire too, but it could override some features if it touches werewolves at all. I don't think it does. but to be safe, just make sure my mod loads after it.