Here is another kit-bashed mod I have made (more as a resource than something to add to game play). Just wanted to post it up in case anyone was interested.
I was fooling around with HDT Physics links on giants and decided to apply some custom physics to werewolves while I was at it. This was primarily done to test different type actors using different skeletons for their physics (with some similarly named bones). While I did run into conflicts and discovered the overlapping of physics (if using a 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' to control all physics automatically), most of the overlap conflicts can be avoided (like using linked .xmls to control physics and keeping the 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' blank).
hdt_werewolves.zip 25.97MB 11320 downloads
And here are the details of each file:
- Werewolf XML Hotfix for XPMSE 2.50+ - Fixes issue with belly node mismatch between the .xml and the werewolf skeleton (specifically for XPMSE v 2.50 and higher).
xpmse_2.5_hdt_ww_xml_hotfix.zip 20.46KB 2729 downloads
- Female Werewolf Replacer - 6 boobs too much to handle? Well, here are 2-boob variants. This includes two extra bodies of higher weight, so, like the male werewolves, be sure to rename the ones you want to use by replacing the suffix number to "_0" and "_1" for both weights.
normal_female_werewolf.zip 5.03MB 4982 downloads
- Male Werewolf Replacer - Don't have SoS and just want to have a canine wiener for male werewolves? This includes meshes and textures for male werewolves using the ARW/Derrax penis.
Download and details can be found here: Derrax Dog Erect Replacer
- Howling Mesh Replacers for HDT Werewolves - by foxia. A male and female werewolf mesh replacer which swaps the head of the werewolves for the Howling variant of werewolf heads. This includes extra bodies of higher weight, so be sure to rename the ones you want to use by replacing the suffix number to "_0" and "_1" for both weights.
Download and details can be found here: HDTHowlingWerewolves
- Female Werewolf HDT Preset #00 - If using HDT Physics Extension, this .xml will change the boob and butt bounce closer to the default values of HDT PE.
HDT_female_werewolf_00.zip 12.14KB 2135 downloads
For XPMSE 2.50+ Werewolf skeleton:
HDT_female_werewolf_00_xpmse_2.5.zip 12.15KB 1910 downloads
- Male Werewold HDT Preset #00 - If using HDT Physics Extension, the male werewolves will have jiggly balls (penis can be made jiggly if you edit the .xml and switch Genital bone chain ('NPC Genitals 01 to 06') from "MOTION_KEYFRAMED" to "MOTION_SPHERE_INERTIA". Some tweaking will be required to make them perform properly though.
HDT_male_werewolf_00.zip 8.89KB 1797 downloads
- PPP's HDT Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery - by PPP - (Last Updated: 2014-Jun-29)
.esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales (also includes optional meshes for customization; note that male werewolves use the Derrax dog erect penis instead of the SoS penis). It also contains compatibility with both Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery. Important: The main mod is required.
Download and details can be found here: HDT Moonlight Tales
- Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery - by foxia - (Last Updated: 2014-Aug-02)
.esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery. Important: The noted mods are required. Since this is a repackage, my mod is not required.
Download and details can be found here (do note the incompatibilities before installing): Moonlight Tales Repack v1.7
- Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack - by foxia - (Last Updated: 2014-Aug-17)
.esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales and incompatible with Werewolf Mastery. Converts La Femme Lycana Race (for weights _0 and _1) into futanari. Important: Moonlight Tales v2.31 is required. Since this is a repackage, my mod is not required.
Download and details can be found here (do note the incompatibilities before installing): Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack
- HDT Werewolves (Erundil444 version) - by Amy7 - A repackage of the original mod (so the original mod is not required), which replaces the male werewolf body with Erundil444's flaccid male werewolf body (the weight is not scaleable, and includes an erect variant).
Download and details can be found here: HDT Werewolves (Erundil444 version)
- SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 - by FauxFurry - An addon for those who have SoS-Full. Enables humanoid-race females to be schlongified, including female werewolves. Made to fit for the UNP body.
Download and details can be found here: SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9
Main SoS addon page can be accessed here: SOS schlong for females - UNP
- Moonlight Tales Essentials Mesh Replacer - by Groovtama - Groovtama and I edited the meshes to be more compatible with the texture swapping features of the Moonlight Tales Essentials mod v2.0+ by by Brevi, Al99, and NsJones. Currently, the package only contains female meshes and includes the pathing and HDTPE .xml files (so the main download is not required for this--however, you will need an HDTPE-compatible werewolf skeleton: I highly recommend XPMSE v.2.0+ (just the werewolf skeleton if you don't want to replace other skeletons) for this replacer to work properly). Optional head, eye, and breast number types are included, so if there is a specific set you like most, just rename the files and replace the meshes accordingly.
【Werewolf】【MT】Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW.7z 2.33MB 1523 downloads
Original download (without the HDTPE pathing) and details can be found here: Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW
- Female Werewolf Bigger Mesh - Because the biggest version is not big enough!
Download and details can be found here: Buxom Female Werewolf.
- Texture Resource / Alternate Textures - Erundil's texture resource for editing werewolf textures.
Download and details can be found here (packaged under 'Modder's Resources'): Werewolves.
Or use the existing textures of Erundil's mod (v3.3+) as an alternative to this one.
Screenshots by Towerwatch: here (mostly females)
Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:
(Apologies if not mentioned by name)
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (for skeleton referencing)
- The SoS Development Team (schlong mesh and texture and bone chain)
- The HDT Physics Development Team (HDT Physics linking)
- Adult Real Werewolves (for the main .esp to simply enable male and female werewolves)
- La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body (edited the female werewolf's head to match the proportions)
- Female Werewolf (the main female's texture)
- Werewolves (added the vagina portion of the texture to the female)
- Derrax Male Werewolves (used to retexture the werewolf schlong)
- Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord and Werewolf (the main portion of the male and female werewolf bodies)
Thanks for reading!