Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HDT Werewolves

• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

jacques00

jacques00

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Here is another kit-bashed mod I have made (more as a resource than something to add to game play). Just wanted to post it up in case anyone was interested.

I was fooling around with HDT Physics links on giants and decided to apply some custom physics to werewolves while I was at it. This was primarily done to test different type actors using different skeletons for their physics (with some similarly named bones). While I did run into conflicts and discovered the overlapping of physics (if using a 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' to control all physics automatically), most of the overlap conflicts can be avoided (like using linked .xmls to control physics and keeping the 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' blank).

What's inside:

Spoiler

Download:

Attached File  hdt_werewolves.zip   25.97MB   11320 downloads

---

Details:

And here are the details of each file:

Spoiler

---

Optional Fixes/Updates:

• Werewolf XML Hotfix for XPMSE 2.50+ - Fixes issue with belly node mismatch between the .xml and the werewolf skeleton (specifically for XPMSE v 2.50 and higher).

Attached File  xpmse_2.5_hdt_ww_xml_hotfix.zip   20.46KB   2729 downloads

Optional Add-Ons/Replacers:

• Female Werewolf Replacer - 6 boobs too much to handle? Well, here are 2-boob variants. This includes two extra bodies of higher weight, so, like the male werewolves, be sure to rename the ones you want to use by replacing the suffix number to "_0" and "_1" for both weights.

Attached File  normal_female_werewolf.zip   5.03MB   4982 downloads

• Male Werewolf Replacer - Don't have SoS and just want to have a canine wiener for male werewolves? This includes meshes and textures for male werewolves using the ARW/Derrax penis.

Download and details can be found here: Derrax Dog Erect Replacer

• Howling Mesh Replacers for HDT Werewolves - by foxia. A male and female werewolf mesh replacer which swaps the head of the werewolves for the Howling variant of werewolf heads. This includes extra bodies of higher weight, so be sure to rename the ones you want to use by replacing the suffix number to "_0" and "_1" for both weights.

Download and details can be found here: HDTHowlingWerewolves

• Female Werewolf HDT Preset #00 - If using HDT Physics Extension, this .xml will change the boob and butt bounce closer to the default values of HDT PE.

Default:

Attached File  HDT_female_werewolf_00.zip   12.14KB   2135 downloads

For XPMSE 2.50+ Werewolf skeleton:

Attached File  HDT_female_werewolf_00_xpmse_2.5.zip   12.15KB   1910 downloads

• Male Werewold HDT Preset #00 - If using HDT Physics Extension, the male werewolves will have jiggly balls (penis can be made jiggly if you edit the .xml and switch Genital bone chain ('NPC Genitals 01 to 06') from "MOTION_KEYFRAMED" to "MOTION_SPHERE_INERTIA". Some tweaking will be required to make them perform properly though.

Attached File  HDT_male_werewolf_00.zip   8.89KB   1797 downloads

• PPP's HDT Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery - by PPP - (Last Updated: 2014-Jun-29)
    .esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales (also includes optional meshes for customization; note that male werewolves use the Derrax dog erect penis instead of the SoS penis). It also contains compatibility with both Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery. Important: The main mod is required.

Download and details can be found here: HDT Moonlight Tales

Installation Instructions:

Spoiler

• Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery - by foxia - (Last Updated: 2014-Aug-02)
    .esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery. Important: The noted mods are required. Since this is a repackage, my mod is not required.

Download and details can be found here (do note the incompatibilities before installing): Moonlight Tales Repack v1.7

• Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack - by foxia - (Last Updated: 2014-Aug-17)
    .esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales and incompatible with Werewolf Mastery. Converts La Femme Lycana Race (for weights _0 and _1) into futanari. Important: Moonlight Tales v2.31 is required. Since this is a repackage, my mod is not required.

Download and details can be found here (do note the incompatibilities before installing): Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack

• HDT Werewolves (Erundil444 version) - by Amy7 - A repackage of the original mod (so the original mod is not required), which replaces the male werewolf body with Erundil444's flaccid male werewolf body (the weight is not scaleable, and includes an erect variant).

Download and details can be found here: HDT Werewolves (Erundil444 version)

• SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 - by FauxFurry - An addon for those who have SoS-Full. Enables humanoid-race females to be schlongified, including female werewolves. Made to fit for the UNP body.

Download and details can be found here: SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

Main SoS addon page can be accessed here: SOS schlong for females - UNP

• Moonlight Tales Essentials Mesh Replacer - by Groovtama - Groovtama and I edited the meshes to be more compatible with the texture swapping features of the Moonlight Tales Essentials mod v2.0+ by by Brevi, Al99, and NsJones. Currently, the package only contains female meshes and includes the pathing and HDTPE .xml files (so the main download is not required for this--however, you will need an HDTPE-compatible werewolf skeleton: I highly recommend XPMSE v.2.0+ (just the werewolf skeleton if you don't want to replace other skeletons) for this replacer to work properly). Optional head, eye, and breast number types are included, so if there is a specific set you like most, just rename the files and replace the meshes accordingly.

Attached File  【Werewolf】【MT】Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW.7z   2.33MB   1523 downloads

Original download (without the HDTPE pathing) and details can be found here: Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW

• Female Werewolf Bigger Mesh - Because the biggest version is not big enough!

Download and details can be found here: Buxom Female Werewolf.

• Texture Resource / Alternate Textures - Erundil's texture resource for editing werewolf textures.

Download and details can be found here (packaged under 'Modder's Resources'): Werewolves.

Or use the existing textures of Erundil's mod (v3.3+) as an alternative to this one.

---

Screenshots:

Screenshots by Towerwatch: here (mostly females)

---

Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:
(Apologies if not mentioned by name)

---

Thanks for reading!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Yoo

Yoo

RETIRED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures... and it would require only two rigid bodies One Keyframe linked to the spine and another with a Hinge Constraint using low weight values on planes created for a fur effect. (and larger values for the spine bone).

Meh, sorry about stealing your thread to post random thoughts xD

b00marrows

b00marrows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures...

You have fun with that while I sit here struggeling to get my tail working properly XD

Groovtama

Groovtama

Insane

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures...

If there would be HDT Fur on LL, it still wouldn't be the HDT Fur you would think about, meaning more likly south of the border HDT fur.^^

b00marrows

b00marrows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

If there would be HDT Fur on LL, it still wouldn't be the HDT Fur you would think about, meaning more likly south of the border HDT fur.^^

HDT pubic hair... interesting....

Yoo

Yoo

RETIRED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

facepalm06.jpg

Yoo have to keep his mouth shut...

jacques00

jacques00

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures... and it would require only two rigid bodies One Keyframe linked to the spine and another with a Hinge Constraint using low weight values on planes created for a fur effect. (and larger values for the spine bone).

Meh, sorry about stealing your thread to post random thoughts xD

Aw man, that would be cool, but it would be a huge technical hurdle--depending on the depth of how much furs patches you want animated, that'll be a lot of bones... a whole lot of bones... and the skin paint weights for that... blarghghgh

But yes, definitely possible, just a lot of work and dedication.

Groovtama

Groovtama

Insane

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

HDT pubic hair... interesting....

Who ever does that have to post it under the Nesux under the name "Public HDT Hair Project" to get as many people trolled as possible.^^

Yoo

Yoo

RETIRED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Who ever does that have to post it under the Nesux under the name "Public HDT Hair Project" to get as many people trolled as possible.^^

No please, they will ask you for armpits hair too...

blabba

blabba

Orange-In-Chief

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,687 posts

And then when the nexus admins come a knockin' you can somewhat legitimately say 'It's an honest typo mistake! I dunno who put that L there!'

Groovtama

Groovtama

Insane

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

No please, they will ask you for armpits hair too...

I can top that with that the next thing would be HDT breast hair for males and then HDT breast hair for female, but I think we should stop here^^

Yoo

Yoo

RETIRED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I can top that with that the next thing would be HDT breast hair for males and then HDT breast hair for female, but I think we should stop here^^

Only for the sake of immersion....

Groovtama

Groovtama

Insane

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Only for the sake of immersion....

All hail the mighty immersion, justifing all perverted stuff that my brain can think off...

Gayton Kerslut

Gayton Kerslut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

So for the odd bastard like me who simply wants properly jiggly balls and schlong on their character without concern for having erections... simply because all I have the mod for is to remove the ken doll look, then I have the all clear to go and create that?

and so would I literally just be adding capsules to things? There's a YouTube tutorial on creating the floppy hair, and I suppose for my purposes all I'd do is follow along but do something slightly different? 

Towerwatch

Towerwatch

Aspiring Novelist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

I must've missed when you uploaded this :o I'm downloading tonight and I'll start removing my current replacer and using this one sometime tomorrow. Cant wait to see what wonders you've made this time! 

Edit: I see you're using SOS resources on the male models. I hate to sound like a novice modder, but both times I attempted to install that mod, I seriously messed up my men, and had to use a rollback. I'm currently using better males, and the Adult Real Werewolves mods. Any chance of you adding the doggie dong from ARW to this for users like myself who didnt get SOS to work, or do you think I should just create a new rollback and start again?

jacques00

jacques00

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

I must've missed when you uploaded this :o I'm downloading tonight and I'll start removing my current replacer and using this one sometime tomorrow. Cant wait to see what wonders you've made this time! 

Edit: I see you're using SOS resources on the male models. I hate to sound like a novice modder, but both times I attempted to install that mod, I seriously messed up my men, and had to use a rollback. I'm currently using better males, and the Adult Real Werewolves mods. Any chance of you adding the doggie dong from ARW to this for users like myself who didnt get SOS to work, or do you think I should just create a new rollback and start again?

Even though it's made compatible for SoS, SoS is not a requirement in order for this mod to work. Without SoS, the male werewolf meshes will just have static erect wieners (unless you altered the skeleton in some way). The SoS version these male werewolves are made for would be for the "Light" version. Those using the "Full" version may be better off using the male meshes from Mighty Beasts, as the meshes in this mod have the penis attached.

Here is a replacer for the males, which also includes the proper texture files and the ARW/Derrax erect dog penis mesh. Just install the original mod, then overwrite the files with this replacer:

Attached File  derrax_dog_erect_replacer.zip   4.15MB   1293 downloads

Let me know if this works for you. The same details apply as above: there will be a '0' (regular), '1' (muscular), and '2' (body builder) version--chose the two you want and change their suffix numbers to "_0" and "_1" so the weights can be applied properly. The penis should also change in size depending on the weight as well.

If you are also using HDT Physics Extension, the .xml file may require tweaking (for the 'NPC Pelvis' node) if you want to make the penis a collider object. If you don't mind either way, then it's not an issue--I just don't have time to edit and test the collision shape for that at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Towerwatch

Towerwatch

Aspiring Novelist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Okay, just play tested this for a little while and it looks fantastic. Only a couple things i'd like to mention, while I am a fan of the 6 boobs, its kinda hard  to tell the shape of them in most overhead lighting situations. Could you make a female variant with 2 large boobs instead of 6? 

Also, the mauling animations look great, and I only noticed a miniscule stretching issue when I slowed down the sprint animation, its really easy to overlook and completely understandable given the bulk. I'll have some screenshots for the thread soon. 

My last statement is this. I'm playing with a CBBE bodyslide preset that  makes ladies bottoms REALLY big, but in proportion to the max  weight werewolf form, the increase in derriere size is less than that of the other features in the transformation. If you ever get a chance, could you increase werewolf booty size maybe 20~40 percent?  

jacques00

jacques00

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

So for the odd bastard like me who simply wants properly jiggly balls and schlong on their character without concern for having erections... simply because all I have the mod for is to remove the ken doll look, then I have the all clear to go and create that?

and so would I literally just be adding capsules to things? There's a YouTube tutorial on creating the floppy hair, and I suppose for my purposes all I'd do is follow along but do something slightly different? 

I added a starter HDT .xml preset in the first post if you want to try and edit that (#00). It already has values inserted (and the balls can jiggle if used without any editing), you just need to tweak it and make it work for the penis.

Okay, just play tested this for a little while and it looks fantastic. Only a couple things i'd like to mention, while I am a fan of the 6 boobs, its kinda hard  to tell the shape of them in most overhead lighting situations. Could you make a female variant with 2 large boobs instead of 6? 

Also, the mauling animations look great, and I only noticed a miniscule stretching issue when I slowed down the sprint animation, its really easy to overlook and completely understandable given the bulk. I'll have some screenshots for the thread soon. 

My last statement is this. I'm playing with a CBBE bodyslide preset that  makes ladies bottoms REALLY big, but in proportion to the max  weight werewolf form, the increase in derriere size is less than that of the other features in the transformation. If you ever get a chance, could you increase werewolf booty size maybe 20~40 percent?  

Any piece of anatomy on the werewolf's chest is hard to make out since werewolves tend to stand all hunched over in a menacing way. But I added single paired variants in the first post if it helps.

Towerwatch

Towerwatch

Aspiring Novelist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Any piece of anatomy on the werewolf's chest is hard to make out since werewolves tend to stand all hunched over in a menacing way. But I added single paired variants in the first post if it helps.

Good point about that. I'm a little embarrassed that I didnt think of that earlier. Well between work and heading to campus, I did a fair amount of playtesting, here's some screens 

This one is of the main file's bodies, from left to right, it's lower weight male, lower weight female, higher weight male

Attached File  size comparison of main file meshes.jpg   210.3KB   799 downloads

Here's the higher weight female 

Attached File  max weight fem mesh.jpg   188.59KB   600 downloads

I took a fair amount of shots with the massive meshes you uploaded for the females. They're magnificent. Anyway, here's some shots without HDT installed 

Attached File  absurdly awesome fem meshes.jpg   216.72KB   634 downloads

Attached File  werewolf badonkadonks.jpg   194.95KB   452 downloads

Attached File  massive proportions strafe left.jpg   241.86KB   337 downloads

Attached File  massive proportions strafe right.jpg   268.21KB   247 downloads

Here's running shots

Attached File  running with no HDT.jpg   172.59KB   380 downloads

Attached File  running with no HDT 2.jpg   104.85KB   242 downloads

Now some combat shots

Attached File  no Hdt combat.jpg   236.16KB   274 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 2.jpg   240.04KB   129 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 3.jpg   244.35KB   100 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 4.jpg   246.52KB   83 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 5.jpg   160.75KB   83 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 6.jpg   232.24KB   78 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 7.jpg   239.13KB   84 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 8.jpg   244.95KB   83 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 9.jpg   233.74KB   78 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 10.jpg   224.88KB   68 downloads

Attached File  No HDT combat 11.jpg   233.5KB   102 downloads

There's minimal clipping given the shape of the breasts, well done!

Attached File  Some clipping is to be expected.jpg   218.2KB   606 downloads

I'd wager that you might be able to stop this from happening if there was collision detection for the knees-ish area on the model

Anyway, great work as usual, I'm absolutely in love with the huge fluffy tail

Attached File  thank you based Jacques00.jpg   215.92KB   598 downloads

More screenshots when I return from campus. I already did some HDT tests, and it works pretty well. 

I'd love to see a male mesh using that huge fluffy tale, derrax's dong and maybe a bigger booty for lower weights. I know I know, Big butts on a male? Gay! Well the vast majority of my savegames are males, so I'd have to sexchange to see that epic booty on them, and I use a shit ton of male only armor mods so that's not really viable. 

If I could see that booty jiggling on a male mesh (maybe not to the same earth-shakingly large degree) , I'd be a happy camper, but as usual, the final decision to humor my request lies in your capable hands. 

----------------------------------------------------------

More pics! this time I used male bodies with the higher weight derrax doggie dong models, and I'm really liking the bulk, but sometimes its a tiny bit hard to aim with if you do a tight 3rd person camera like I usually do. You can just zoom out a bit to offset that. 

Attached File  BodyBuilder.jpg   177.28KB   198 downloads

Attached File  BB left.jpg   220.2KB   99 downloads

Attached File  BB right.jpg   227.44KB   65 downloads

Attached File  BB jump.jpg   237.9KB   77 downloads

combat looks nice too, just missing that poofy tail and such. Also, while I can confirm that the main file + the optional physics extension does add the jiggly balls you want, since I dont have SOS, the results were less than spectacular. So that's why all the pics I'm posting have that Derrax mesh. 

Attached File  Derrax Dong Combat.jpg   197.14KB   196 downloads

Attached File  Derrax Dong Combat 2.jpg   192.47KB   66 downloads

Attached File  Derrax Dong Combat 3.jpg   202.19KB   65 downloads

Attached File  Derrax Dong Combat 4.jpg   281.98KB   62 downloads

Attached File  Derrax Dong Combat 5.jpg   271.92KB   47 downloads

Attached File  Derrax Dong Combat 6.jpg   249.43KB   59 downloads

Here's a couple shots of running 

Attached File  Derrax run.jpg   260.01KB   91 downloads

Attached File  Derrax run 2.jpg   212.03KB   70 downloads

I tried mauling a couple bandits as a max weight body builder, and the animation is much more satisfying :J 

Attached File  mauling looks great.jpg   196.57KB   156 downloads

Attached File  mauling 2.jpg   210.2KB   72 downloads

Attached File  mauling 3.jpg   183.05KB   50 downloads

Attached File  mauling 4.jpg   209.21KB   42 downloads

Attached File  mauling 5.jpg   185.13KB   46 downloads

Someone else should try this mod out and upload some pics of the SOS version  since I cant, people can see something better than this. 

Attached File  this is what it looks like without SOS.jpg   178.05KB   160 downloads

Anyway, while I stand by my earlier request if anyone wants to edit that lower weight derrax male model, people should be pleased to know that these look badass 

Attached File  looks pretty fierce.jpg   202.29KB   147 downloads

--------------------------------------------

the one real bug I found with this mod was what happens to the legs in the sprint animation. They twist slightly, them spin around 360 degrees very quickly. It's a bit hard to notice if youre actually playing, but I noticed it since I was looking. here's a decent pic mid twist 

Attached File  the only real bug is this deflation during sprint.jpg   184.47KB   119 downloads

--------------------------------------------

A few more pics from earlier I figured I'd share because it was hilarious. If i had taken more shots, I'd make a gif from this Haha. 

Attached File  2014-03-06_00064.jpg   217.67KB   182 downloads

Attached File  2014-03-06_00065.jpg   219.01KB   94 downloads

Attached File  2014-03-06_00066.jpg   209.81KB   82 downloads

Attached File  2014-03-06_00067.jpg   187.43KB   83 downloads

Attached File  2014-03-06_00068.jpg   165.03KB   63 downloads

Attached File  2014-03-06_00069.jpg   242.31KB   56 downloads

Attached File  2014-03-06_00070.jpg   211.69KB   68 downloads

Also, this Orc was clearly intimidated by some savage werewolf wiener.

Attached File  what are you looking at.jpg   247.63KB   207 downloads

jacques00

jacques00

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Spoiler

There's minimal clipping given the shape of the breasts, well done!

attachicon.gifSome clipping is to be expected.jpg

I'd wager that you might be able to stop this from happening if there was collision detection for the knees-ish area on the model

Anyway, great work as usual, I'm absolutely in love with the huge fluffy tail

attachicon.gifthank you based Jacques00.jpg

More screenshots when I return from campus. I already did some HDT tests, and it works pretty well. 

I'd love to see a male mesh using that huge fluffy tale, derrax's dong and maybe a bigger booty for lower weights. I know I know, Big butts on a male? Gay! Well the vast majority of my savegames are males, so I'd have to sexchange to see that epic booty on them, and I use a shit ton of male only armor mods so that's not really viable. 

If I could see that booty jiggling on a male mesh (maybe not to the same earth-shakingly large degree) , I'd be a happy camper, but as usual, the final decision to humor my request lies in your capable hands. 

Thanks for the screenshots--I posted a link to them on the first post.

I think I'm done fiddling with werewolves for the moment, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make more edits to the meshes (I need to spend time on other projects and work, sorry!). Though this mod is open-ended, so if anyone else wants to take it to task, they are more than welcome!