Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3367 replies to this topic

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

I suppose that once the civil war questline progresses beyond a certain point, Ulfric would probably just have you jailed, at least until the war was resolved. It'd be nice to have him turn you lose humiliated and with some chat about "if this is best the Empire has to offer..." but I can't think how to do it in a way that I'd believe if I played it. So I suppose that this one would have to only trigger if you'd yet to publicly pick a side. Pity really since it would be so much more powerful if you'd declared for the imperials...

Yes... I wonder if it'd be possible to make it so you can still be forced to change sides late in the civil war quest. The PC's new owner decides to help the Stormcloaks win, so he sends the (prefect, tribune, legate...) PC to Ulfric as you described. Once he and his men have been satisfied, there is an extra quest where she is forced to betray the Empire in a significant way that allows the Stormcloaks to regain whatever they had lost, which happens while she is held captive (everything civil war related is reset to how it was at the beginning of the game). And eventually, once the PC has proven her new allegiance (well, her owner's allegiance which she probably hates), she is allowed to start the Stormcloak quest as normal. Well with the exception of the jagged crown quest I guess.

You get turned loose naked. They get to bring whatever kit they like. If they accidentally kill you, they lose their deposit. Sounds fair to me :)

That sounds like a nice concept in general :)

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
zaraia or maybe part of the quest to betray one side or the other is to retrieve the crown and take it back to the other side while also maybe betraying the location and size of various imperial/stormcloak forces so that the side you are forced to join can defeat them and slowly take back what they have lost.

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

zaraia or maybe part of the quest to betray one side or the other is to retrieve the crown and take it back to the other side while also maybe betraying the location and size of various imperial/stormcloak forces so that the side you are forced to join can defeat them and slowly take back what they have lost.

True, retrieving the jagged crown would be a nice quest to prove her new loyalty. Although I didn't quite understand the crown's actual purpose, it would be a nice symbol since in the normal game choosing the person you deliver the crown to is the last chance you get to pick a side. But there should be at least one other quest first, perhaps as you said to obtain some crucial information that will allow the Stormcloaks to win a battle and take back what they lost. Maybe as one of the honeytrap missions DocClox had in mind.

Also this would make it possible to complete both the Imperial and Stormcloak quests on the same character (with the exception of killing Ulfric of course). Well, at the price of permanent slavery that is.

MCmaddawg

MCmaddawg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
Well, u guys gotta keep in mind that alota ppl already finished that quest, like i did, and i killed ulfric. So yeah... But instead of ulfric, u can do the quest with the new jarl for those who killed ulfric, not sure what happens if u kill tulius tho.

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
Well for people who have finished the quest maybe somebody could create an addon mod that allows your "master" to take over in the place of the two factions. You could even make it so that that is a possibility from the beginning if someone wanted to do it that way.

DocClox

DocClox

Slaver At Large

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Your skull of corruption idea just gave me an idea. With the permanent slavery you could have your master send you to get the staff or if you already had it before have you get the extra skill and then be forced to give your master the staff and he would use it on you or other slaves.

I wonder how you'd know. If he used it while you slept, I mean. You'd get nightmares presumably. Probably not rape dreams since the collar does that, and I'd like to keep that unique.

Hmmm...

You get turned loose naked. They get to bring whatever kit they like. If they accidentally kill you, they lose their deposit. Sounds fair to me :)

That sounds like a nice concept in general :)

Heheheheh.

But there should be at least one other quest first, perhaps as you said to obtain some crucial information that will allow the Stormcloaks to win a battle and take back what they lost. Maybe as one of the honeytrap missions DocClox had in mind.

That would be fun. If you were betraying the imperials, I might send you out to seduce Legate Rikke and betray her into the hands of the guild. Maybe make you help with the her interogation and training, too. That should send a clear enough message to the stormcloaks.

Maybe when Ulfric holds his victory celebration, they'll give you a serving wench costume and have you serve the guests in the Palace of Kings. Serve and service, probably.

Well, u guys gotta keep in mind that alota ppl already finished that quest, like i did, and i killed ulfric. So yeah... But instead of ulfric, u can do the quest with the new jarl for those who killed ulfric, not sure what happens if u kill tulius tho.

Yeah. There's going to be a lot of cases where we need to make allowances for which quests have been completed. This is pretty speculative stuff at the moment though - I mean we're talking about rewriting practically all of the Civil War questline, and that has a knock on effect on the MQ, so it's not going to happen any time soon

Well for people who have finished the quest maybe somebody could create an addon mod that allows your "master" to take over in the place of the two factions. You could even make it so that that is a possibility from the beginning if someone wanted to do it that way.

That would be fun. I think someone is making a non-slavery version on Bethseda forums (Thrones of Skyrim IIRC). If we ever get this far, it'd probably be easier to make an add-on for that :)

Hanna888

Hanna888

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Is this mod in work?

DocClox

DocClox

Slaver At Large

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
Planning currently. I'm waiting for the CK, mainly because I want to start with the scripting.

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Planning currently. I'm waiting for the CK, mainly because I want to start with the scripting.

God dammit when will that finally come ooooouut?

Trinar

Trinar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Last thing I read: January

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Last thing I read: January

But this is Januaareeeeee!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
Maybe they plan on releasing it after the CK comes out and that might come out near the end of January.

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
Another thought with the skull of corruption that would work with my earlier idea of giving it to your master would be that the user could also change the dream from a simple chase and rape to a train and rape. meaning the sequence gets changed to say a dungeon full of training equipment and the dreamer is the one being trained. maybe even have this if PC is enslaved and have given the staff to master as a chance to happen depending on pride stat. Say the higher or lower it was the higher the chance since a slave master would want his broken slave to remain that way.

DocClox

DocClox

Slaver At Large

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Another thought with the skull of corruption that would work with my earlier idea of giving it to your master would be that the user could also change the dream from a simple chase and rape to a train and rape. meaning the sequence gets changed to say a dungeon full of training equipment and the dreamer is the one being trained.

I suppose if the Skull was charged up on the dreams of other slaves, and if you used it to activate the collar then you could project yourself into the dream and take the Skull with you where it could be used to give you a menu letting you control the setting. Might let it do some things to the slave which would be horribly unbalancing if you could do them in the waking world. It's an interesting line of thought.

maybe even have this if PC is enslaved and have given the staff to master as a chance to happen depending on pride stat. Say the higher or lower it was the higher the chance since a slave master would want his broken slave to remain that way.

Sorry, I'm a bit thick this afternoon. Explain that part again, please?

============

Quest: Spiders - Concluded

OK: When last we left our hero(ine) an uneasy truce had been established with a local falmer tribe, and an interpreter slave had been produced to facilitate trade. The obvious thing to do at this point is to ask about the fugitive girls. Or maybe about the connection to the old guild. Either way, the result is much the same.

The old guild, it turns out, traded with the falmer on a regular basis, and had access to the cavern system via the spider gallery under Riften and the now collapsed. The reason you haven't found the other end of the tunnel is that it opens onto a cave system that joins the falmer village from the other side.

According to the falmer, there is no way to the surface from there, except through their village. So there is an excellent chance that both women are still in the cavern. The solution, send in the Raper Chaurus!

The falmer keep a pen of half a dozen or so of the insects, ready to release. They just need to be "primed". In practice that means vaginal secretions from an aroused woman, using them as an ingredient in an alchemical operation. The result is a fuming liquid which can be thrown into the Chaurus pen. Naturally, they want secretions from surface dwellers (since the quarry are from the surface and the beasts need to distinguish their scent from falmer the slaves). They're also not keen on using the offering slave, since she's been dosed up with falmer pheromones for the ritual.

What it boils down to, is that they want stimulate every woman in the player's group to a state of arousal, and then use the collected scents to prime the Chaurus. If the player is female and in charge, they will be especially keen to have her scent included. Later dialogue may reveal that the alchemical process can produce fluds that vary from very broad, to targetting a specific race or bloodline, to very specific and targeting a single individual. It's also possible to brew concoctions to exclude women similarly. But the player won't find that out for some time. Meanwhile if the PC is female, the Falmer now have her scent. Not that they're going to do anything with it. Not in this quest, anyway.

Anyway, eventually the potion gets brewed. You may need to return to the surface and get some slaves first. You won't need to make another offering, but the falmer may want to try some of them out. Once brewed, the gunk is thrown into the Chaurus pen, a gate is opened, and the beasts charge off to hunt. The PC is able to watch the process from a system of gated viewports which will turn out to be the drop points the falmer use to ambush adventurers. After a short while, there will be a shout, and a flare of magic from the opposite side of the cavern below. Moving to a closer hole, the player gets a good view as the creatures immobilise, strip, restrain and penetrate the two fugitives. Falmer then drop down into the cave and replace the Raper Chaurus with Trainers instead. The captured women now follow the falmer back to the village, crawling all the way.

At the point, the player will be able to drop down him or herself and investigate the cavern. The belongings of the women are evidently of no interest to the falmer and have been left behind. They include a number of empty potion bottles, as well as a recipe for invisibility potions and some vampire dust and nirnroom. (Charus eggs are not hard to find here). A careful search will find the partially concealed area the women were using as a campsite. It's clearly a fragment of some larger ruin, containing a couple of stone beds, a dwemer style table and a broken alchemy lab that can now only make stamina damaging potions.

Back at the falmer village, it transpires that the falmer intend to keep the captured females. They are however willing to trade for them on a 2-for-1 basis. Take it or leave it.

The player can, of course, elect to attack the falmer here or at any other stage in the quest. It will probably be a challenging fight, and re-opening trade when the village re-spawns will be harder as a result. Violence is an option, however.

Eventually, the PC will have his hostage recovered (probably just in time for the client to demand to see her) and presumably the hostage's would be rescuer as well who can then be broken, trained and questioned. The questioning part does not go as well as expected however, with the captive appearing to know very little beyond what the player already pieced together. The general consensus is that she genuinely wishes to co-operate by this stage. It's almost as if part of her memory has been magically blocked...

========

OK, that's the guild back on a stable footing - I can take my time working out the remaining whys and wherefores.

For the next part, I think I'll write up what I have on the quest that opens up the Dwemer Slaving halls in the Blackreach.

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
Basically if you are a slave and have high pride there is a high chance your "master" might use the skull as a training device causing you to lose pride and if your pride is low they might use it to keep your pride low.