Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3367 replies to this topic

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Very nice quest writing. And I do hope the slave-brothel in the ratway with broken or unbroken girls chained naked to dirty beds and available for a few septims will really happen :)

BTW if your female PC has a female companion and gets captured, would the companion share that fate? That could get especially cruel if the companion is your spouse, or even your daughter (if that part of the True Skyrim mod happens). Though I think you mentioned those could get kidnapped in your absence as well.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

Very nice quest writing. And I do hope the slave-brothel in the ratway with broken or unbroken girls chained naked to dirty beds and available for a few septims will really happen :)

Thank you. I keep finding myself planning that brothel out in my mind, so the chances are it will happen at some stage. In fact, I've tweaked Torold's dialogue to reflect that.

I see it with a big pool in the bar area and a big sign saying "Unruly slaughterfish will be fed to the patrons " and underneath "Slaughterfish kebabs, 10 septims ea."

I can just imagine the barman there:

Patron: "How much for one of the girls?"
Barman: "Five septims, take your pick"
Patron: "They all cost the same?"
Barman: "A cunt's a cunt. Just pick one that's not being used"
Patron: "Most of these girls look kind of out of it"
Barman: "Give them a shot of skooma and they'll snap right to. 25 septims a bottle, cash. Or if you're short, just slap 'em about a bit"
Patron: "You don't mind that?"
Barman: "Just don't break 'em, or you may be asked to replace 'em"
Patron: "I don't know man, I'm having a hard time finding a pretty one"
Barman: "What are you, writing a review? Pretty ones don't stay pretty long around here. I can rent you a sack"
Patron: "A sack"
Barman: "Put it over her head when you fuck her. We got a dirty rag too, if you want to gag her first".
Patron: "Hey, shouldn't that slaughterfish sign be the other way round?"
Barman: "We feed slaughterfish to the patrons, and patrons to the slaughterfish. All part of nature's rich cycle. Now you want to buy something, or should I show you how that works?"

Of course, now I need to think of a way to get a female PC chained to one of those beds...

BTW if your female PC has a female companion and gets captured, would the companion share that fate?

I think they'd need to be captured separately. Which also means that in cases like this they could be captured without you, and you'd have to press on alone to try and rescue them. Of course, if you've fallen in battle, the chances are that your follower won't be far behind.

That could get especially cruel if the companion is your spouse, or even your daughter (if that part of the True Skyrim mod happens).

I didn't get that far in the true skyrim thread, but a daughter follower could be cool. Just so long as they're of legal age though.

Though I think you mentioned those could get kidnapped in your absence as well.

Yeah, I was thinking a one off event as a quest in "destroy the slavers guild" where they try and use a loved one to make you stop.

Although it could happen as the consequence of combat, if she yeilds and gets spirited away before you get around to rescuing her. You'd potentially need a quest marker to find her in the second case. I'll have to think on how to supply one...

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Of course, now I need to think of a way to get a female PC chained to one of those beds...

Yes :P

There certainly isn't a shortage of possible uses for slaves. We might have to start importing women from neighbouring provinces :)

I didn't get that far in the true skyrim thread, but a daughter follower could be cool. Just so long as they're of legal age though.

Yes obviously. According to the project, once your offspring grows up he or she could go adventuring with you.

The reason I posted in the True Skyrim thread is that if they really manage to pull off everything they're planning, and provided they do make it compatible with other mods (I think that's the big question) and also customisable, this could very well become the standard. And it would already include pretty much everything needed to make your mod but not directly related to the slavery part: plenty of animations, sex, rape, pregnancy... I only see one part that may need to be tweaked: jdods13 said that making a rape victim orgasm twice may turn her into your "sex slave". Though it might just be a matter of replacing that with temporary submission (say a debuff on pride for instance).

Well, you'll be in a much better position than me to judge if their project could be compatible with yours :)

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

There certainly isn't a shortage of possible uses for slaves. We might have to start importing women from neighbouring provinces :)

Hire a ship and launch a slave raid ... Why do I keep thinking "Summerset Isle?" Still, creating a whole new worldspace to go slaving in is definitely at the far end of the to-do list :)

The reason I posted in the True Skyrim thread is that if they really manage to pull off everything they're planning, and provided they do make it compatible with other mods (I think that's the big question) and also customisable, this could very well become the standard.
And it would already include pretty much everything needed to make your mod but not directly related to the slavery part: plenty of animations, sex, rape, pregnancy... I only see one part that may need to be tweaked: jdods13 said that making a rape victim orgasm twice may turn her into your "sex slave".

I think we can agree that captives need to orgasm much more often than that :)

Well, you'll be in a much better position than me to judge if their project could be compatible with yours :)

I've sent an email to his coding guys. We'll see where it goes from there :)

=====

A bit about the next area in Birthday Girl.

The elevator descends into Mzthandeumz Market, a ruined Dwemer slave market, maybe waking up slightly as a result of events above. There are going to be a lot of Dwemer goodies to be found, some more obvious than others. There are going to be bots, spiders (dwemer), spiders (frostbite) and probably a few Falmer. There are going to be cages, shop fronts, beds and bordellos, dance pedestals ... and I think I'd like to make it haunted. By the ghosts of dead slavegirls, mainly who can demonstrate how some of the items might have been used. And probably a fair few skeletons of the non-undead type. When the Dwemer evaporated, they probably left a lot of people trapped in cages down here. A thing like that is bound to affect the atmosphere of a place.

But the important thing is to have a delivery system so the slavers can call up stock from the warehouse. Or from the training centre, which is where any dwemer abducted girls are now being held. Of course, that's not going to be entirely straight forward, and understanding how the facility works may be important.

So I guess before I finish Birthday Girl I should take some time and develop the training facility next :)

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
An interesting idea with the ghosts is maybe have a few live girls who may or may not have been part of the birthday girl quest be in some of the places showing how they work. And to keep them there maybe they are in a caged environment where the lock is opened only by a switch outside the cage. And with the ghosts maybe have a few that in life were there to help train the new slave girls while they work and still do even after death.

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
You have no idea how close that was to what I initially had in mind. I think I'm moving away from adding more girls though. (I mean there's seven including the one bandit - that's plenty for one quest :)) But you never know, I might change my mind again on that.

Trainer ghosts I hadn't considered. I was considering of a few spectral Dwemer, if not so aware and aggressive as the ones in Morrowind. But slavegirls sound more fun ...

jdods13

jdods13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
@zaraia

I agree with you. We are working to make True skyrim more of a standard for implementing sex and pregnancy mods. I said two times for the climax but that was definitely not set in stone. There needs to be system for dominating your rape victim and holding them captive, that is DocClox's mod. I love his ideas and would like to have them implemented into the True Skyrim mod.

While DocClox is working on his mod keep in mind that our focus with True Skyrim is to get the Systems in place so that they can be used by both the player and NPC. To us this is of utmost importance... the engine needs to be told how to use the armor, what animations to call, and what arouses certain NPCs. These are just some examples of what the True Skyrim system will add to the game. But with these systems in place DocClox's mod would def be able to be realized and Doc would be able to focus on creating his dialogue and building his slave guild and so on...

The True Skyrim system will govern the NPCs Wants, needs, likes and dislikes ... we want NPCS to be able to get aroused by the player and get attracted to the player. We want the ability for your player to clear a den of bandits out and have woman swooning over you and offering you their chastity. The whole idea is to add meaningful PC to NPC relationships with these systems. Sex, pregnancy and rape are just part of the True Skyrim experience and can effectively be initiated with any NPC.

There is absolutely no reason that True Skyrim wouldn't be compatible with other mods especially if they are designed to work with it. In fact True Skyrim will hopefully become the standard, as zaraia said, that other mods use when creating companions, new armors, new animations, sex positions and rape options for the game. We will have a True Skyrim Wiki up soon with tutorials and what not so modders will understand how the True Skyrim mods work and how to create new armors that will work with the mod.

we are all still in the early development phase so just give us time. We are dedicated to the mod and are working hard to make True Skyrim a reality. DocClox's mod is just what we need to show off what the True Skyrim systems can do. So when we reach that point the Skyrim Slavers Guild will have DocClox's features as he designs them with whatever tweaks he needs to make this all work. We are not cocky and have no ego about this as we are trying to make Skyrim better. This is a collective effort!

briancs159

briancs159

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I have another fetish idea that may fit in with the spirit of the slavers guild but I'm not sure if any of it is doable at all though. How about ponygirls? I can think of several things that could be done with ponygirls.

1. They would have to be trained of course.

2. Ride them. Why travel all over Skyrim on any old horse when you could travel on a ponygirl?

3. If there were horse drawn carriages then you could have ponygirl drawn carriages. The occupant could travel in style or could be used to transport goods.

4. Of course you can't forget about races. Have ponygirl races where people could gamble on the outcome. Their stamina would be a key stat in winning a race along with when and how it's used. Too bad the athletics skill is no longer present.

The idea may not be liked by everyone but I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there and see what people think of it.

D_KNIGHT_PEN

D_KNIGHT_PEN

the D King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
Briancs159 are you talking about centaurs or something else entirely?

sheogroth

sheogroth

Keeper of Pelagius's Bones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

i dont know how to use spoilers so i believe this is what he/she was talking about
http://upload.wikime..._folsom2005.jpg

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

Something else entirely. Human girls kept in stables and trained to behave like ponies. They tend to be kept naked but for pony-like tack and harness in black leather which can include an armbinder to deny them the use of their hands and arms; a bit gag to prevent speech; blinkers to restrict the vision; and high-heel boots built up to look like pony hooves. Breasts are generally bare, except possibly for piercings or clips, and the crotch of the harness usually includes a built-in dildo. An ostrich feather headdress is common, and the pony's tail is usually held in place by means of a butt plug. Details vary, but you get the overall idea.

Ponygirls are generally treated as ponies are, kept in stables, fed and groomed by their keepers, and bred at the discretion of their master. They are trained to prance, lifting their legs up high when they walk or trot, and they are trained to race.

I have another fetish idea that may fit in with the spirit of the slavers guild but I'm not sure if any of it is doable at all though. How about ponygirls? I can think of several things that could be done with ponygirls.

Sorry, never heard of them. (OK, just kidding :))

Yeah, I think ponygirls would be a fine idea

1. They would have to be trained of course.

2. Ride them. Why travel all over Skyrim on any old horse when you could travel on a ponygirl?

3. If there were horse drawn carriages then you could have ponygirl drawn carriages. The occupant could travel in style or could be used to transport goods.

I seem recall masterchris has some ponygirl animations for oblivion. he's hinted in this thread that he'd like to port them over to Skyrim, and I've promised that anything he does port, I'll find a use for,

4. Of course you can't forget about races. Have ponygirl races where people could gamble on the outcome. Their stamina would be a key stat in winning a race along with when and how it's used. Too bad the athletics skill is no longer present.

The idea may not be liked by everyone but I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there and see what people think of it.

Works for me. Probably not happen until such time as we have the animations, and it would be a spur off from the main questline.

But fine by me. I like ponygirls :D

You

You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
No. That just ruined my day. >:( No ponygirls. I enjoyed reading this until I came across that comment. Ponygirls would ruin this mod entirely. If you made it a separate plugin than that would be fine but all I want is the Slaving and all that.

jdods13

jdods13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

No. That just ruined my day. >:( No ponygirls. I enjoyed reading this until I came across that comment. Ponygirls would ruin this mod entirely. If you made it a separate plugin than that would be fine but all I want is the Slaving and all that.

I think it should be said that not everyone's tastes can be satisfied with a mod.

Kind of why we are staying away from dick girls and pony woman and what not... Better to focus on the main event then let other modders add in side shows if they so desire. It's important to keep the hardcore dark Nordic feel of Skyrim in tact... not to sure that pony woman will really keep that. But hey to each their own... Just not something that the True Skyrim team is really trying to focus on. It's really a matter of tastes. Modders usually design their mods for themselves and share their creations with others. Gamers can pick and choose the mods that work for them. No harm no foul... just many choices... which is great! We would be crazy to think that we could appeal to EVERYONE with one mod.

You

You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Very well said. :)

I saw a mod for the Daedric armour that instantly reminded me of this mod. It made me think of the Trainer.

Spoiler

Other than the boots, gloves, and the pantie thing and if the tail curled around to penetrate that's my opinion of what a Trainer would look like.

pieman96

pieman96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I was thinking about the player becoming the guild master, and what if the guild master at the beginning is female but doesn't like how fast the player is rising the ranks so challenges the player to a fight. If the player wins he could make her a trophy slave(but there's the chance she escapes and get revenge) or kill her. If the player loses and is female then the player becomes the trophy slave.

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

It's OK. I was pretty much planning to make them a separate esp file anyway, along with the cow-girls and so forth. It's a fetish that needs slavegirls to work, but we don't need ponygirls to tell the story of the slaver's guild.

Better to focus on the main event then let other modders add in side shows if they so desire. It's important to keep the hardcore dark Nordic feel of Skyrim in tact... not to sure that pony woman will really keep that. But hey to each their own...

I was thinking of some a farm in an isolated valley in the Jeral Mountains where some mad old mage is doing some decidedly perverted research. I don't think they'd work well pulling carts on the roadsof skyrim. I could imagine occasionally passing a slaver who had a couple of girls decked out in tack and harness and was teaching them to prance though ... if it didn't happen too often.

It would probably need to be in the southern reaches as well. Maybe I'll stick to the farm idea.

We would be crazy to think that we could appeal to EVERYONE with one mod.

Mmmm... that way lies madness, I know.

I saw a mod for the Daedric armour that instantly reminded me of this mod. It made me think of the Trainer.

Spoiler

Other than the boots, gloves, and the pantie thing and if the tail curled around to penetrate that's my opinion of what a Trainer would look like.

That's great! On top of what you said, it could do with the collar being a bit more obviously a set of mandibles around the neck, and a couple more legs clinging at the belly and probably pubis, but otherwise it's spot on. Shows a bit more skin on the back than I'd imagined, but I think I like it better this way.

I was thinking about the player becoming the guild master, and what if the guild master at the beginning is female but doesn't like how fast the player is rising the ranks so challenges the player to a fight. If the player wins he could make her a trophy slave(but there's the chance she escapes and get revenge) or kill her. If the player loses and is female then the player becomes the trophy slave.

Well, there isn't really a guildmaster when the player joins. Let's face it, there isn't really a guild at that point. Just a couple of chancers who've read about the old guild and fancy trying to revive it. They've managed to talk a bunch of bandits into acting as muscle, and they've even managed to snatch a victim ... and that's about as far as they've got when you come in.

I also don't want to make many of the senior guild female, because if I was playing this mod, the first thing I'd think was "how can I get a collar on her" and we're going to need some of these officers for plot purposes.

Now if you want a trophy slave ... mmm ... treachery is always an option in the slaver's guild. Maybe a questline where one of the guild sells you out. Could make the instigator of that particular rebellion female, and you could take your trophy slave when you escape. [edit] Or, in this increasingly equal-opportunity guild, maybe one of the instigators. We could have two of them, one of each gender, and you choose who to enslave and who to feed to the slaughterfish.

rylasasin

rylasasin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
My little pony girl, My little Pony girl
Ahh ahh ahh ahhh…
My little pony girl
I used to wonder what slavery could be
My little pony girl
Untill you put your cum in my unwilling pussy

Tiny Cages!
Tons of fucks!
A unfaithful heart!
Submissive and weak!
Sharing cruelty
It's an easy feat,
and rape makes it all complete

You have my little pony girls
Do you know you're my very best fuuuuuuucks!

... it had to be done.

You

You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Spoiler

That's great! On top of what you said, it could do with the collar being a bit more obviously a set of mandibles around the neck, and a couple more legs clinging at the belly and probably pubis, but otherwise it's spot on. Shows a bit more skin on the back than I'd imagined, but I think I like it better this way.

I could give you the download link for it, but if you used it than you'd have to go through all that Copyright stuff. If you made the Textures and Meshes unique than you wouldn't have a problem though. It looks almost spot-on.

Your right about it having more legs. Maybe the collar could be in the shape of a V and stop just above the cleavage. If a tail like that was to penetrate I think it would hurt. ;)

I think you should start with a few of the Meshes and Textures before TESCS comes out. It would save a bit of time when your doing your scripting and stuff.

DocClox

DocClox

Resident Mad Scientist

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
@rylasasin: :D

Intermission: Dwemer Automated Slave Training Facility

That just cries out to be a cool acronym. I'm trying to make it spell "dastard" but failing.

Anyway, I think I'm going to need to describe the automated training facility before I do the next part. This is the place where you end up if you're female and you get captured by one of the transporter sphere's in Mzthandeumz. The place is a functional dwemer facility intended to automate the training of slavegirls.

Arrival:

In a change from the original plan, I think I'll have the victims arrive restrained, but with all the gear they were carrying when they were captured. They arrive still held in the sphere transporter's frame. There's not a lot the player can do in this position, but I'll probably allow an action to "struggle". It won't do much except for lower the player's stamina. If we're using True Skyrim menu effects, I might take account of the fact the the girl is impaled on the middle finger and thumb of a metal dwemer hand, and allow her to try and masturbate herself against it as well.

The initial area is a long hall in near total darkness. A couple of rows of dim lights high up give a clue to the scale of the area, and the transporter itself glows faintly. Along the hall are a series of bays, each one with a different function. The first one bathes the captive in a haeling glow, making sure she has at least half health.

The second bay has a series of low intensity fire jets. The primary fuction her is to damage armour, clothing, pouches and so forth so that all equipment drops to the floor. The flames also damage the captive, although not fatally. If she is wearing particularly tough armour, it may be necessary for the transporter to back up to the healing area a time or two. Once the captive is naked, a spider bot will take the knapsack and deposit it in a chute where it can be whisked away to container somewhere outside the facility. Cursed and quest items will be removed, but will not be damaged beyond use, and curses may compel the the player to re-equip the item in question, assuming they ever find their equipment again.

The process will also burn away all the captive's hair and leave her covered in soot.

The next bay is another healing station. The one after is a platform that slowly submerges, immersing the PC in glowing, bubbling liquid. This has a mildly toxic effect, resulting in slow damage to the player and the occasional message about how much the liquid stings. What isn't immediately apparent is that it is also damaging health and stamina recovery. This is a slow process, and the player will be kept submerged until she starts to drown, and then further almost to the point of death, and then returned to the surface to recover. Apart from being a nasty, horrible thing to do to a poor slave, this also has the effect of lettign the player observe that it takes longer to recover after each immersion. If she struggles and uses stamina, she'll see that being damaged too. (Although I'm not sure I want to damage stamina recovery entirely, stamina being potentially useful. I might reduce the maximum available though). Damage bonuses may also be strongly reduced. On the bright side, at least this washes away the soot.

The next bay will fit her with a dwemer control collar and a set of cuffs. The collar surpresses magicka to a single point, and allows the facility controller to administer pleasure or pain remotely (along with a corresponding element of healing or damage). The cuffs lock behind her back and enclose the fingers in a rigid glove, which will render most actions are unavailable.

Finally, the player will be deposited on the floor by the transporter. She will have around ten health. A series of dim floor lights will pick out a path through the otherwise pitch darkness. The transporter will retract, first into its sphere guardian form, and then again into a ball.

Reward And Punishment

The player can now act freely, at least within the limits imposed by her bonds. Most actions will result in punishment. Punishment in this case means a warning tone sounds, and the PC suffers pain to the tune of two points of health. Attempting to talk to the sphere is punishable. Attacking the sphere (I might allow an option to kick) is punishable and will also hurt her foot. Walking anywhere except the lighted path is punishable.

Walking on the path, however, is rewarded. As the player progress down the lighted path, the lights will extinguish behind her. Each light that goes out results in a reward tone and in gaining a point of health. The mechanism is sort of the reverse of the test in Nocturnal's temple where you have to keep to the shadows.

Eventually the path leads into a cell which will lock behind her. The cell contains a rough bed and slave food and drink on the floor. This is almost certainly the same stuff the Dwemer used to control the Falmer, and will have effects similar to the Falmer "food of friendship" meal. Without the use of her hands, the player will need to crouch to activate the food and drink in order to eat (and if we're using TS hardcore rules, she will need to eat. An animation of her crawling on her belly to eat and drink at this point would be awesome.

Cell lights will dim gradually, but never go out entirely. If other girls are in the facility, you can probably see the dim glow from their cells. (The place is huge, multi-storey and open plan, so they may be distant). Also, if you get caught in the early stages of Mzthandeumz, you may see the other girls arrive and get processed, which might make a few things a little clearer. Other than that, once she's eaten there's nothing to do in the cell, so she might as well go to sleep.

In general, light and darkness will be used to control the player's actions. Darkness means you're in the wrong place. Light means you can go there. Dimming lights mean that general darkness is about to be imposed and you need to get back to your cell (or find where you're supposed to be) quickly. Sometimes the lights will go up across the facility and you'll have some "free time". At others the only light will be a single spot that moves across the facility floor.

Morning Routine

I think the Dwemer sleep cycle is going to be a bit short. Maybe five hours, so that girls are always a bit on the tired side if we're using hardcore sleep rules. (Might have to give them the odd catchup session, maybe as a reward).

Anyway, five hours after capture, the lights in the cells go out, and a spotlight appears outside the cell. If the player is awake, she'll get a little grace period to move to safety. If not she'll be shocked awake by the punisment collar, but the sleep will have recovered some health. All the slaves in the facility will soon be outside their cells each in their own light pool. To begin with they'll be allowed to crouch, or sit on the floor if the animation and pose is available. As training progresses, that's going to get stricter with punishment for not standing up, then punishment for failing to look straight ahead, and eventually for any movement at all when at "attention".

The facility will keep the girls in place for a minute or so, and then start moving the spots so that the girls form a line in the middle of the area. It will keep them there for a short time, offering a chance to reinforce the "no talking" rule,

Then the spots of light are going move through the darkness. We're going to start the morning off with a little training run around the complex. A slow walk to begin with, then a run and finally a brief sprint back to the starting point. After that, a moment for slaves to catch their breath, and then back to their cells which will again be lit. Food and drink will have been replaced in the feeding trough, and the boost to health will probably be welcome at this point, even it does mean crawling in order to eat it.

After breakfast, I think a little free time. Lights up dimly across the cage and entrance area. There will still be areas that are enterable but dark. Otherwise the girls are free to explore. Talking is still not permitted. Also forbidden is any attempt at violence. If you're here with some of the girls you enslaved earlier, you might see this demonstrated as they try to attack you. You are however free to walk around and explore a little. Not that there's a lot to see. Sexual activity between the slaves is permitted, although there may not be many takers at this point. Sleep is denied, since the cages are in darkness, and also the only beds. You can still wait if you get bored.

When the free period is up, the lights will dim, and slaves will have to find their way back to their cages and their attention spots. Hopefully no one will have got lost at this point. Once everyone is back at attention, the spots will move again, this time separating with each girl being guided into her own training area.

Training

The PC stands alone on a spot of light in an otherwise dark room. The procedure here is simple. A sight lights up with an instruction. The PC gets a period of time in which to obey. Obedience is rewarded, failure is punished. I'm hoping that we can use the True Skyrim radio menu to select from a list of poses for the character. So initally we'd do "stand up" and "crouch" (aka sneak) and then "sit down" (on the ground) "kneel" and "lie down".

The catch here (and this may well be controversial) is I'd like to display the signs in Dwemer script. It won't be too bad - I'll just be using English transcriped into Dwemer runes, and you can find the fonts online, so its easy to "cheat". But I want to make the PC learn some of the language of her (long dead) masters.

To make it easier to learn these signs, I want a feminised sphere centurion (looking like an abstract sketch of a naked woman) who can adopt the desired poses. In fact, we may need to lose the sphere and just have the female robot, since some of the poses will most certainly require both feet in the air). So we run through stand up, sit down, lie down a few times. Then we do it without the robot (or with it in darkness) and see how much has been learnt.

That might take a little time to get right. If need be we can take the slave back to her cells for lunch, and if need be spread the training over a day or two. Eventually, when she can do those basic things, we can add in some more commands. Next would be free her hands (I think I may rethink the "mittens" idea) and teach her to stand with hands by sides, and hands crossed in front or behind (where the bracelets may lock together. A hands behind the head pose would be good, too. Then we can combine these with standing, kneeling, etc. Then leg positions. Apart, together, bent at the knee ...

Now you know how the slave in a "Slave in Pose" mod feels :P

Sexual Training

After this, we move on to more explicitly sexual commands. Lying down with legs apart, a new command would tell the slave to play with herself. Two new things happen here.

First of all, there's two time periods. The first one is for the slave to get into position. The second one is to make herself cum. Failing to achieve either target will result in punishment. The second new thing is that the back wall lights up for these exercises, revealing a giant Dwemer metal head like the ones found in the ruins. This thing is about thirty foot high, dwarfing the player, and gazing down with red glowing eyes. Almost anything sexual or humiliating will be done under the eyes of this fellow, and I want to try and foster a sense that it is watching the PCs performance and passing judgement. Once the excercise is complete the glow will fade.

Additionally, once the girls are up to masturbation training, there will come a time when they are all brought into a new area, with a central area and a semi-cirular raised walkway beyond that. The girls will be made to stand on the platform facing the centre. Then, one by one, each girl will be moved to the center and instructed to lie down facing her fellows with her legs spread. The instruction will then be given to masturbate, and an even bigger dwemer face, wice the size of the one in the training room, will fade in. After the girl has performed she will be instructed to stand up and moved back to her position on the walkway. The next girl will then be brought down to perform. Girls will be repeatedly instructed to perform until they either succeed or they pass out. Girls passing out will be returned to their cell by Dwemer spiders.

This could be a nasty one for PCs that have been slow or rebellious. It might trigger if enough of the other girls have learned the lesson, so there's a risk of finding yourself on the spot with no idea of what to do. Maybe it'll encourage people to apply themselves to their lessons.

more to come

Notes

The punishment damage tends to cause unconsciousness at zero health rather than death. The player will wake up in her cell, or occasionally strapped to some machine, with one health point remaining. Usually enough time will have passed for her to be hungry and thirsty as well. This is necessary since there are too many situations where it would be possible to die becuase you didn't yet understand the rules.

I do want death to be possible though, if only because a player gets frustrated and tries to kill the PC. So attacking the installation at 1hp straight after blacking out will generally kill you. In fact damage at 1hp will generally kill you, although I'll relax that for the initial stages. Also, really massive negatives (probably only possible if you have low health and you do something greatly damaging to the installation) may well kill you.

On the other hand, if you're a good girl and do as you're told, you can build up to full health. Bide your time and you can likely survive any act of rebellion, however futile.

I think I'd like to train the player to walk everywhere - maybe the dwemer took the attitude that running is unbecomming in a slavegirl unless expressly bidden to do so. Cetainly the player behaviour of dashing everywhere should be discouraged. That might be a bit much to take on board at the start though, so I think I'll leave that until the basic lessons have been learned.

Any ideas on how to stop the player Shouting? I don't want to leave her permanantly gagged, mainly becuase I have some plans for that mouth. I'd also like to be able to train slaves not to talk among themselves, which means giving them the opportunitty to talk. But if the dragonborn can speak, she can probably shout the house down, and we don't want that.

I'm tempted to allow her one shout, followed by punishment, blackout, and when she comes to, a machine should be doing something to stop her shouting in future. Probably some adjustment to her collar. Maybe shock her when voice raises above a certain volume, disrupting the shout before it can gather power.

Or I could just say "the collar blocks your access to magic" as a generic power suppressor. Maybe both.

I'm open to suggestions if people think the Dwemer instructions are going to be too hard for most people. Maybe an "english mode" option or something. I do want this to be a lot of work to escape from, though. I want players to get out of here feeling like they've been through something, and not just "I got put in a robot slave thing but it wuz ez 2 escape LOL"

Draxus

Draxus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
The depth you are going into for this quest in unbelievable, is this one of the first quests you have to do, or waaay down the line?

Also, are you gonna write up what you do as a male pc? IE not get captured, keep trying until you pass the stage, smash/sneak your way through the facility, grab the girls, escape sort of premise?

Finally, is this the facility that was discussed earlier that may eventually become your base of operations?

:D