[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

So on balance' date=' I could be tempted to do this. Probably as a second hardcode slavery option. And I'd probably go all the way with it, rolling back levels and stats for each visit to the machine. You could emerge a naked bimbo in a perfect slut body with fewer skills than you started with, and no hope of survival except to suck Falmer cock and hope to be protected while you try and secretly level up some survival skills.

[/quote']

That would certainly make for a nice challenge :)

Just wondering, once (if) you get your old self back, would the PC still retain the submission "perks" you mentioned? Also I'm not sure I really understand how the Falmer food addiction would work long term (and getting off it).

My thinking is to follow the lead of the game Custom Reido F and have two stats. If pride is the one reduced by humiliation' date=' maybe willpower could be similarly reduced by pain. And similarly if your willpower drops too low, you may find yourself unable to resist, just as with a low pride. (Not exactly what D_KNIGHT_PEN proposed, I know).

[/quote']

So willpower would be a very dynamic stat, much like arousal? I think I would just call it "pain" in that case, and it could work with pride in a similar way as arousal, so that someone with very high pride would still not submit under torture. Basically pride (long term), arousal (short term) and pain (short term) would all add up to a hidden "submission" stat which dictates how the character behaves.

[edit]"Willpower" would actually be a good name for that final hidden stat.

So on balance' date=' I could be tempted to do this. Probably as a second hardcode slavery option. And I'd probably go all the way with it, rolling back levels and stats for each visit to the machine. You could emerge a naked bimbo in a perfect slut body with fewer skills than you started with, and no hope of survival except to suck Falmer cock and hope to be protected while you try and secretly level up some survival skills.

[/quote']

That would certainly make for a nice challenge :)

Just wondering, once (if) you get your old self back, would the PC still retain the submission "perks" you mentioned?

Oh, I think I'd leave those in place. The option is there in case a customer decided he wanted a slave's original appearance (some dwemer were weird like that) rather than the sex-toy look. But they were still selling slaves - no need to undo all that careful conditioning :)

There'll need to be a way to undo all those black perks as well. I'll get around to that eventually ;)

Also I'm not sure I really understand how the Falmer food addiction would work long term (and getting off it).

Haven't much thought about it so far. The miserly set of stats Skyrim gives us to play with doesn't give me much to play with that I'm not already using or abusing. I suppose I could ramp up some of the effects. Keep reducing health' date=' carry weight and damage as you get weaker. Keep increasing arousal, assuming it's not already pegged at maximum. And I could be tempted to reduce vision, and turn the player progressively blind. There's no logic to it, but there is a certain twisted poetry to it, given what happened to thte Falmer.

Of course, getting some more food would start to reverse the changes, and if you eat more you recover faster. Up to a point, anyway. Or if you can do cold turkey long enough, the toxins finally break down and begin to recover at about the same pace you became sick. It would help to have healing on hand for this, or someone to nurse you through it all, since the health damage could prove fatal otherwise.

So willpower would be a very dynamic stat, much like arousal? I think I would just call it "pain" in that case, and it could work with pride in a similar way as arousal, so that someone with very high pride would still not submit under torture. Basically pride (long term), arousal (short term) and pain (short term) would all add up to a hidden "submission" stat which dictates how the character behaves.

mmmm ... although pain can be a very powerful means of conditioning people. Still, I suppose what you're describing is more erotic paingiving where the pain is used to encourage obedience, rather than outright torture that leaves the victim to traumatised to disobey.

I'm not keen on outright torture, I must admit. So maybe we'll go with your idea. It also has the useful effect of making both pleasure and pain equally important, but keeps pride as the important stat, and shame as the major weapon of the slaver.

Unless anyone has any other ideas for consideration, I think we'll do that.

I've put some more stuff up onto the wiki, included a little more detail about the Helgen phase and some thoughts on how being enslaved by the Helgen bandits would likely work out.

mmmm ... although pain can be a very powerful means of conditioning people. Still' date=' I suppose what you're describing is more erotic paingiving where the pain is used to encourage obedience, rather than outright torture that leaves the victim to traumatised to disobey.

[/quote']

You could still force a slave to obey through pain, provided her pride isn't too high (there could still be a way to lower pride articifially with some debuff device if absolutely necessary). If the slave then obeys from the pain, that will be a humiliation which will have the effect of decreasing pride. So you could still break a slave that way.

But I think my warrior with pride at 100 should be able to resist any pain, as long as her pride remains intact.

You could still force a slave to obey through pain' date=' provided her pride isn't too high (there could still be a way to lower pride articifially with some debuff device if absolutely necessary). If the slave then obeys from the pain, that will be a humiliation which will have the effect of decreasing pride. So you could still break a slave that way.

But I think my warrior with pride at 100 should be able to resist any pain, as long as her pride remains intact.

[/quote']

Works for me.

[edit]

But I think my warrior with pride at 100 should be able to resist any pain' date=' as long as her pride remains intact.

[/quote']

Unless I can get both her arousal and her pain to 100%, of course :)

Oh' date=' I think I'd leave those in place. The option is there in case a customer decided he wanted a slave's original appearance (some dwemer were weird like that) rather than the sex-toy look. But they were still selling slaves - no need to undo all that careful conditioning :)

[/quote']

Well in that case if you want to follow logic, the process that restores her appearance should do only that, and not restore skills, perks or items either (which should probably still be possible to recover some other way).

Unless I can get both her arousal and her pain to 100%' date=' of course :)

[/quote']

Hah, true.

Well in that case if you want to follow logic' date=' the process that restores her appearance should do only that, and not restore skills, perks or items either (which should probably still be possible to recover some other way).

[/quote']

Yeah, that's the plan. "Factory reset" was probably a bad choice of words. The restore function only affects the appearance. Anything else she's learned or had done to her in there will need to be removed in some other fashion. And any skills she's learned in there (and she should have outstanding skills when it comes to giving pleasure to others, for instance) will remain.

In the case of skills lost, if you've opted to play with that option, I'd be stongly tempted to make you relearn them all from scratch.

Aight, so lets say, i dont mind my appearance changed as long as its sexy, and i dont mind adding more obeying perks or skills, but if i want my other important skills intact, what should i do? I think there must be 2 options hardcore and non hardcore. So in hardcore, it changes almost everything, but in non hardcore u can choose what to get removed or increased. So basically, i really want my skills intact, i dont mind if u add any other skills like cocksucking, masturbating or what ever, as far as it doesnt overwrite or remove any current ingame skills.

Aight' date=' so lets say, i dont mind my appearance changed as long as its sexy, and i dont mind adding more obeying perks or skills, but if i want my other important skills intact, what should i do? I think there must be 2 options hardcore and non hardcore. So in hardcore, it changes almost everything, but in non hardcore u can choose what to get removed or increased. So basically, i really want my skills intact, i dont mind if u add any other skills like cocksucking, masturbating or what ever, as far as it doesnt overwrite or remove any current ingame skills.

[/quote']

Don't worry, I won't remove any of your skills unless you explicitly choose the option that says "Let the DASTARD reduce my skills and stats". I don't want to force this on anyone who isn't into it :)

In other news: just finished a "Game Mechanics" section on the wiki that covers the essentials of rape, abduction, slave training, security, resisting slavery, and maintaining morale among your bandit henchmen. Feel free to look 'em over and comment.

I've not gone into skills, perks and so forth because I have other sections for those.

In the case of skills lost' date=' if you've opted to play with that option, I'd be stongly tempted to make you relearn them all from scratch.

[/quote']

That sounds twisted...

Losing skill points over time

Every 10 skillpoints lost, lose a level including a random vanilla perk - basically reversing the Skyrim leveling system...

Sounds fun - would definitly try it... but should be optional

Just a passing thought (and this is really a detail): nudity could be a debuff to pride, but perhaps only if pride is initially already low enough. For instance a character with 100 pride won't mind being naked, but once her pride drops below a certain level, nudity would start having a shaming effect.

[edit]Though if her nudity results from being stripped, it should of course be shameful. Come to think of it, this is all a bit complicated, better just to have nudity as a major debuff regardless.

Oh and I definitely like having to rebuild all your non-submissive skills in the hardcore version.

In the case of skills lost' date=' if you've opted to play with that option, I'd be stongly tempted to make you relearn them all from scratch.

[/quote']

That sounds twisted...

Losing skill points over time

Every 10 skillpoints lost, lose a level including a random vanilla perk - basically reversing the Skyrim leveling system...

I think I'd have to roll back the level and stat boosts as well. Otherwise the level cap would keep many players from getting their skills back (while ones playing with an uncapper would quickly get astonishingly tough characters)

I wonder what else I should remove. Not shouts, I don't think. Probably not lycanthropy, although I think I'll suppress it while the collar is worn. Vampirism ... if the vamp is technically dead and needs a new soul then I don't think the dwemer could do it. It you take the Cyrodiil view that it's just a disease then it would be easy. Spells? I'm not sure how I'd feel about that if it was me. Maybe take away one or two for each visit to the changer and at least let the player see it happening.

It would certainly put a bit more anguish into the decision of whether or not to put your head in that hole.

Sounds fun - would definitly try it... but should be optional

Yeah' date=' me too, I think. But definitely optional. And off by default.

Just a passing thought (and this is really a detail): nudity could be a debuff to pride, but perhaps only if pride is initially already low enough. For instance a character with 100 pride won't mind being naked, but once her pride drops below a certain level, nudity would start having a shaming effect.

[edit]Though if her nudity results from being stripped, it should of course be shameful. Come to think of it, this is all a bit complicated, better just to have nudity as a major debuff regardless.

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. Probably simple is best.

Oh and I definitely like having to rebuild all your non-submissive skills in the hardcore version.

It fits. I mean if we're going to make the player helpless' date=' really let's go for it :)

Here's a thing to think about

I think I'd like an mechanism for five or more people to gang up one someone and overpower them without violence. For instance, imagine a large slave pen. Female PC slave gets taken and thrown in with the others.

It turns out that the girls there have an initiation ritual for "new blood" where they all hold the newcomer down and take turns bringing her to orgasm. It boosts their pride and humbles the newcomer... and it ought to be accomplishable without violence.

Maybe add a bonus to intimidation rolls for the number of people intimidating, and a penalty for low pride?

I can see you like forced orgasms :), but for lesbian interactions, I think the most plausible kind of rape (unless there's something to penetrate her with) would be forcing the victim to pleasure her, or perform other humiliating tasks. Which I personally also find more appealing as it places the slave in the servant position, being used for another's pleasure, but that's a matter of personal taste of course.

I can see you like forced orgasms :)' date='

[/quote']

Guilty as charged :)

but for lesbian interactions' date=' I think the most plausible kind of rape (unless there's something to penetrate her with) would be forcing the victim to pleasure her, or perform other humiliating tasks. Which I personally also find more appealing as it places the slave in the servant position, being used for another's pleasure, but that's a matter of personal taste of course.

[/quote']

Well, it's a hypothetical case at the moment. Although I've noticed how hypotheticals have a way of getting written into the plot around here. :)

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

So basically something like Sims? Where you click on the little people and choose what to do with them?

Lol yes that is the easiest way that I can describe it. It's like the sims only in the respect that you click on the NPC and choose what you want to do with them. This way the player can interact physically with NPCs in a non combative way. You can actually show affection to your NPC wife and they can do the same to you... not sure how else to describe it lol i've pretty much spelled it out a few times but oh well. When we demo it everyone will understand then...

Lol yes that is the easiest way that I can describe it. It's like the sims only in the respect that you click on the NPC and choose what you want to do with them. This way the player can interact physically with NPCs in a non combative way. You can actually show affection to your NPC wife and they can do the same to you... not sure how else to describe it lol i've pretty much spelled it out a few times but oh well. When we demo it everyone will understand then...

Just one detail, I prefer playing with an xbox controller, so I'd very much like it if your interface also worked without a mouse :)

Maybe just add a menu that lets you select among nearby people or something.

Just one detail' date=' I prefer playing with an xbox controller, so I'd very much like it if your interface also worked without a mouse :)

Maybe just add a menu that lets you select among nearby people or something.

[/quote']

Hehe we got you covered. Xbox controller will work just fine

Still copying stuff over to the wiki, adding to and expanding as ideas occur.

QQ: What do people think about the idea of disabling fast travel when travelling with a rebellious slave? You could fast travel normally if all the slaves in your group had pride <= 0, but if not the need to guard your captives closely would prevent travelling at speed.

Or that's the justification, anyway. I also just like the idea of leading naked women through the wilderness and having to protect them on the journey.

Note that this wouldn't preclude throwing a bound slave over a saddle, or onto a cart and then travelling fast. It's just for those occasions when you have one or more slaves on a rope or being marched at knifepoint.

Not sure how to call cases where the about-to-be slave is following because you made a persuasion roll. Probably allow fast travel in that case.

PS: That's how quick it got deleted: in less time than it took me to write this post.

[edit]

While I'm in speculative mood, I'm toying with the idea of another Chaurus variant. This one is orange/yellow and about half an inch long, and tends to travel in swarms. They get in, under the clothing and armour and scratch and bite. They don't do much damage if any, but they have a mild poison which as a side effect tends to raise slow movement rate. It also has a mild aphrodisiac effect.

The creatures can be brushed away from bare skin, but are very difficult to remove from amour. Usually the best approach is to take the garment off and leave it on the ground for several hours.

The idea here is to have camouflaged egg clusters, or maybe balls of dormant swarmers that can form the basis of traps. The swarmer balls could be dropped from above, placed in low pits, or just left where they'd be likely to be stepped upon. This gives us another trap to help ensure that females run through our dungeons naked, and also to ensure that they don't run so fast that we can't catch them ;)

(of course, the guys get to strip off as well ... but they're not the motivating factor in this case)

Actually, disabling fast travel is a good idea, as u said if the slaves r rebellious, its not a big deal actually, the rebellious ones, would be marked red in the radar as enemies, and the ones that already got broken, would be marked as normal NPC's. And yeah, u actually got it all right, from 1 to 100 is rebellious, from -1 to -100 is broken, and 0 is the middle. If her pride is at 0 she might get her pride up, but if its below 0 its good to go. And i got a pretty cool idea:

Imagine a big slave caravan, 4 carriages couple of horses, everything as its supposed to be. And all of those carriages full of slaves, tied up, no one cares how they feel, just dropped in like sacks of potatoes, even potatoes r dropped in nicely, the girls r literally lieing on top of each other. So basically what i think, is that u should make side quests like this, protect the caravan, or rob a caravan, etc. It would be fun, cuz some girls might escape, and u would have tp stop the whole caravan to catch one of em, and if u do catch em, u tie em up to a horse, to walk all the way into the helgen. U might even end up in one of those caravans, as a slave.

Oh and the last thing, after u collect enough money and do enough caravan side quests, u could upgrade carriages into the one with cages.

QQ: What do people think about the idea of disabling fast travel when travelling with a rebellious slave? You could fast travel normally if all the slaves in your group had pride <= 0' date=' but if not the need to guard your captives closely would prevent travelling at speed.

[/quote']

Personally I wouldn't mind at all, since I hardly ever use fast travel anyway. To me much of the fun is in travelling, dicovering things on the way and making encounters. I might use fast travel if I keep making the same boring and repetitive journey, but I don't think that would apply here :)

And I assume it goes without saying fast travel would be completely disabled if the PC ends up a slave :)

While I'm in speculative mood' date=' I'm toying with the idea of another Chaurus variant. This one is orange/yellow and about half an inch long, and tends to travel in swarms. They get in, under the clothing and armour and scratch and bite. They don't do much damage if any, but they have a mild poison which as a side effect tends to raise slow movement rate. It also has a mild aphrodisiac effect.

The creatures can be brushed away from bare skin, but are very difficult to remove from amour. Usually the best approach is to take the garment off and leave it on the ground for several hours.

The idea here is to have camouflaged egg clusters, or maybe balls of dormant swarmers that can form the basis of traps. The swarmer balls could be dropped from above, placed in low pits, or just left where they'd be likely to be stepped upon. This gives us another trap to help ensure that females run through our dungeons naked, and also to ensure that they don't run so fast that we can't catch them ;)

(of course, the guys get to strip off as well ... but they're not the motivating factor in this case)

[/quote']

Hah, I knew you'd find a way to rationalise forced nudity :). Perhaps the chauri could be conditioned so that they don't affect those who set the trap (or even better, only females)? Also are you planning anything in terms of applying these kinds of limitations long term (perhaps curses, or intensive training which teaches the slave to associate certain behaviour with pain...)?

Actually' date=' disabling fast travel is a good idea, as u said if the slaves r rebellious, its not a big deal actually, the rebellious ones, would be marked red in the radar as enemies, and the ones that already got broken, would be marked as normal NPC's.

[/quote']

I thought about having untrained slaves as hostile, but I'm worried I'd trigger too many combat AI routines from friendly forces. I think I'll script it.

Now if they escape, then they might turn hostile.

Imagine a big slave caravan' date=' 4 carriages couple of horses, everything as its supposed to be. And all of those carriages full of slaves, tied up, no one cares how they feel, just dropped in like sacks of potatoes, even potatoes r dropped in nicely, the girls r literally lieing on top of each other. So basically what i think, is that u should make side quests like this, protect the caravan, or rob a caravan, etc. It would be fun, cuz some girls might escape, and u would have tp stop the whole caravan to catch one of em, and if u do catch em, u tie em up to a horse, to walk all the way into the helgen.

[/quote']

Sounds like my sort of quest. Though I'd worry about lag if there were too many actors in the same cell. That'd be the problem with the tiny chauri as well, although I reckon I could fix that case with a particle effect, like the one the spriggans use.

U might even end up in one of those caravans' date=' as a slave.

Oh and the last thing, after u collect enough money and do enough caravan side quests, u could upgrade carriages into the one with cages.

[/quote']

Now there's an idea for the last arc of the questline, when the guild is legitimate. Get a big cart with an iron cage on the back, and get a list of warrants for debtors and petty criminals and the like. You'd have a big slave brothel in solitude as your client here, so you'll only have female names on the list.

One by one, you visit each of the cities of Skyrim, executing warrants and enslaving women as you go. Each new slave, you throw them in the back of the cage. Keep 'em fed with something with strong aphrodisiac properties; keep 'em hot and horny, and cuff their hands behind their back so they can't pleasure themselves on the road.

At each city, you need to visit the Jarl's steward and have him sign some paperwork. Outside the city, the cart stands by the stables, watched by the guards. A crowd of locals gathers to stare at the unwilling soon-to-be whores. If the guild respectability is high, the locals may pelt the wagon with mud and rotten fruit. If it's low they may pelt the PC instead.

Or, if they are desperate enough, you may find the slaves pressing themselves up against the bars, begging the crowd to touch them, and bring them some relief. Some of them will be giving out hand- or blowjobs in return for the promise of a quick fingering in return. A promise that will usually go unfulfilled once the local gets what he needs.

And so the cart makes its slow progress from hold to hold, with the locals turning out to watch at every hold. Eventually the tour is complete and the cart returns to solitude, packed to bursting with hot, horny, humiliated housewives. Outside the slave brothel, there's already a queue of local lads eager to try out the new intake. They'll pay close attention to the cage as it passes, trying to pick out the pretty ones, or the ones that look like good fucks. Some of them will crowd up to the wagon, pushing hands through the bars, looking to squeeze a few tits for free, or feeling for which cunts are the hottest and which are the wettest.

Eventually the doors to the brothel's rear compound opens and you drive the cart inside. Once the compound gates are shut you can open the cage and herd the occupants inside where their new life awaits them.

We'll make it a radiant story quest. There's always a demand for fresh whores.

[edit]

Added that to the wiki. I want a page to start collecting these ad-hoc hypothetical scenarios so I don't forget them.

Personally I wouldn't mind at all' date=' since I hardly ever use fast travel anyway. To me much of the fun is in travelling, dicovering things on the way and making encounters. I might use fast travel if I keep making the same boring and repetitive journey, but I don't think that would apply here :)

[/quote']

I'm sure I can find ways to keep your attention focussed :)

And I assume it goes without saying fast travel would be completely disabled if the PC ends up a slave :)

A little hard to justify in the general case' date=' but I can think of a few specific circumstances. Leg irons would be one. Or a good old fashioned ball and chain. Of course that would stop you running as well. (makes note to add ball-and-chain to equipment list)

Hah, I knew you'd find a way to rationalise forced nudity :).

I just wish we had the Morrowind clothing system so I could strip slaves one garment at a time as they ran the gauntlet. Imagine the feeling of slowly rising panic and vulnerability.

Perhaps the chauri could be conditioned so that they don't affect those who set the trap (or even better' date=' only females)?

[/quote']

Well, if the falmer bred them, most certainly. If they're encountered wild, the might be a bit indiscriminate. I can see that as a radiant quest for long-term falmer slaves: harvesting swarmers from a cavern.

Also are you planning anything in terms of applying these kinds of limitations long term (perhaps curses' date=' or intensive training which teaches the slave to associate certain behaviour with pain...)?

[/quote']

Well, the Dastard does that already, at least it does if you take the perks that make you always obey Dwemeris, since the last clothes related command you recieved was to remove all garments. (And if you're still wearing the collar it'll enforce that, too)

Still, a little variety would be nice. I think I'd quite like a set of dancer's jewels such as a rich master might place upon a favoured pleasure slave. Give each one an enchantment to make the slave more pleasing to the master, and also a curse to prevent it being removed. We can have jewels for each clothing slot. So nipple rings and a chain for the main garment slot, enchanted to fortify arousal when in her master's presence. A collar that makes her location known to the master at all times, and that allows him to scry her out in a special magical mirror. Belled anklets that can override the the slave's control of her own feet, so she can be ordered to follow, stay, dance, kneel or spread her legs. Bangle bracelets that can fix the slave's arms in any pose ... you get the idea.

And since these things all take clothing slots, and since the skin coverage is virtually zero, they have the pleasant side effect of enforcing nudity as well.

That's one way to do it anyway. I expect I can think of a few more ;)

I got a nice idea about the legalisation of the guild.

Well, its easy if u have a very good reputation among the guild members, but if u dont, the members might not want to legalise the guild, or keep it in the illegal state. Lemme explain a bit further here, lets say u dont want to legalise the guild, and some of the guild members dont approve that, and they happen to be the most powerful members, so they talk to u about the legalisation, if u say no, they enslave u, or kill if ur male, ofcourse u can escape. So it really depends on who u take into ur guild, example if u take some bad ppl, they would like to stay in the illegal side, if u take good ppl, who aint into the killing and other things, they will want to legalise.

So, if the guild members dont respect u 100% or atleast 80%, they wont allow u to turn the guild into the legal side unless they want it.

So lets say, i happen to take good ppl into the guild, and i dont want the guild to become legal, and ppl dont respect me 80% because i was in the dastard complex or what ever u call it, so they asume im weak. So they try to convince me, i say no, they try to enslave me, they suceed. Now, this is the spot where the second enslavment should take place. Ofcourse u can outrun it, by fighting off the whole guild and running away. But anyways back to the enslavement: so basically, after the first enslavement (the dastard complex) this would be the second, i think that would be a real good story. I dont say u must do this, but this is just what i think would be awesome.

There might happen some minor enslavements, like if a group of bandints attacked u, and u lost, they rape u, take u with em, hold for couple of days and then maybe release, if u ask very nicely.

But the dastard and the guild enslavements should be the major ones.

Well' date=' its easy if u have a very good reputation among the guild members, but if u dont, the members might not want to legalise the guild, or keep it in the illegal state.

[/quote']

Or if they do want it legal, they won't want you in charge for the change. I want betrayal to always be an option in the slaver's guild.

There might happen some minor enslavements' date=' like if a group of bandints attacked u, and u lost, they rape u, take u with em, hold for couple of days and then maybe release, if u ask very nicely.

But the dastard and the guild enslavements should be the major ones.

[/quote']

The other big one I have in mind is getting traded to the deep falmer. Maybe startng from the Spiders quest, you get traded to the falmer there, and then they trade you on to one of the deep dwellign falmer tribes. Probably end up with you traded to the falmer city in the blackreach. I have some plans for some additional areas under the existing city. Rape camps and breeding centers, maybe some interesting biological experiments.

The Helgen slavery option is starting to look interesting as well, although it's never going to have the long term potential of the other possible enslavements.

[edit]

Of course, if we're talking about being captured by major villains ... well, we know the Thalmor have some serious interrogation facilities. i can imagine they could find a use for a broken dragonborn.

Yeah, so dwemer, falmer and guild are the major enslavements, thats cool. But there should always be chances of out running the enslavements, cuz it does damage ur reputation among the guild members.

Now, there should also be a way to get the reputation back ofcourse, maybe some major quests where u have to get lots of ho's, and bring em to guild. Maybe the ones with caravans, like i mentioned before, robbing it.