[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Well, at which state does this Quest take place?

Is the PC already a member of the slavers guild (or maybe even the leader)? If she was sent out by the guild to find and secure the facility and just got captured during her mission - then a guild rescue party could arrive to rescue her...

Will of course be difficult to convince them that you are YOU!

And even if you manage this, there is still the question what they will do with you in your actual state.

Welcome you back in your old position?

- Keep you as toy?

- Sell you?

- Use you as lab rat to test out all those shiny buttons in the control room (would be great to play around with some really severe character modifications, which will be reverted the next day... Maybe they could offer you to participate willingly in the tests. Reward: You get to choose your final look! If they need to force you ... well, life with whatever they do.

And speaking of bad endings... stumbled over a pic:

Cool idea Trinar. This also made me think of something that would require a new stat called Willpower or something that maybe decreased or increased based on dialog or action choices. And to go with your idea maybe if say your pride and willpower (if someone wants to create it) is low whose to say you don't want to convince them you are you maybe after the training you don't even really remember who you were before the training because it was such a success and completely changed your personality (which brings up an entirely different way instead of the willpower stat is a personality type mod that allows you to designate your personality when you create your character and the training slowly changes your entire personality (reflected in dialog choices)).

Well' date=' yeah waiting sucks, i was thinkin bout the same thing, it could be just some random black outs or somethin instead of waiting.

[/quote']

Yeah. I think it's going to have to be the falmer, one way or another. Much as I like the long term storage scenario. If I get a few chances to escape, I might add in some that involved waiting - probably including the bad end one for those who wait too long - or who are happy in their submission, I suppose.

Falmer for now though. I've got too many side lines already. Time to simplify.

Well' date=' at which state does this Quest take place?

Is the PC already a member of the slavers guild (or maybe even the leader)? If she was sent out by the guild to find and secure the facility and just got captured during her mission - then a guild rescue party could arrive to rescue her...

[/quote']

Yeah, the PC's already a guild member, and assuming she hasn't messed up before this, is probably effectively guildmaster. Of course, if she remains a slave, someone else gets promoted ...

Will of course be difficult to convince them that you are YOU!

And even if you manage this' date=' there is still the question what they will do with you in your actual state.

Welcome you back in your old position?

- Keep you as toy?

- Sell you?

- Use you as lab rat to test out all those shiny buttons in the control room (would be great to play around with some really severe character modifications, which will be reverted the next day... Maybe they could offer you to participate willingly in the tests. Reward: You get to choose your final look! If they need to force you ... well, life with whatever they do.

[/quote']

Yeah, I love the possibilities arising from the confusion arising, especially if all six girls were captured. (Maybe seven if Lydia (or whoever) was caught too). The obvious mistake is to assume that the target must be one of the slaves, and the PC could be sold to the quest giver.

There's also the possibility of selling the bunch of them to a whorehouse or harem somewhere. If they can't find anyone willing to pay for identical switch-hitting sextuplets, I bet they could sell them as two lots of triplets to two different houses.

Pet, lab rat ... they're all good options. There's just too many of them for now.

Oh, and that is one seriously bad end...

Cool idea Trinar. This also made me think of something that would require a new stat called Willpower or something that maybe decreased or increased based on dialog or action choices.

Yeah' date=' I really miss the oblivion RPG stuff they cut from Skyrim. It's much easier to do this sort of stuff when you have a few more numbers to play with. I mean, we can add a willpower stat, but it's not the same as one that's built in from the start.

Amnesia, probably temporary or at least curable, is a fun idea. A combination of the food, the training, strange dwemer treatments ... it's plausible enough.

So many fun ways we could go from here and only finite time to code...

Won't be created till the CK comes out.

And sadly it'll take some time, even then. Damn, I want to be coding.

I think you're going to need multiple characters' date=' the number of them that are going to end up in inescapable slavery at this rate. Not that that's a bad thing, of course :)

[/quote']

Just thinking of options :)

Besides permanent in this sense doesn't necessarily mean inescapable, I wouldn't mind there being some difficult way to fix those things. And you haven't actually put anything inescapable in any of your quests yet.

Ten years later: :D

"Well' date=' nothing much has changed, Dragonborn. Alduin still hasn't eaten the world, Ulfric is still in rebellion and no-one much seemed to notice you'd gone. How's it been for you?"

"Oh, you know. I got trapped in a dwemer ruin where my body and mind were twisted to turn me into the perfect submissive slave slut. You know, the usual"

"Is that right? Well take your clothes off and get down on your knees..."

[/i']

Haha yes well fortunately the events always seem to wait for the PC's arrival in order to unfurl.

Looking back an interesting idea would be during either the fellatio training or the face changing procedure have either the "stuff" ingested or the pump gag cause the inside of the mouth to be altered causing either a perk or an active effect that causes oral sex to stimulate both "people" doing it more than it would normally.

Looking back an interesting idea would be during either the fellatio training or the face changing procedure have either the "stuff" ingested or the pump gag cause the inside of the mouth to be altered causing either a perk or an active effect that causes oral sex to stimulate both "people" doing it more than it would normally.

That would mesh well with the overstimulated trait as well. Yeah' date=' I can see that working out.

I think I may have some ideas on how to combine Trinar's lab rat idea with zaraia's desire to be made into a house pet, too. Have to wait for the next quest though.

would there be a way to not have your face changed, if I dont want my characters face to change?

Not really. The whole point of the dungeon is having control taken away from you (although in a sexy way). I could maybe disable face changing as a config option - although then some of things that happen after might not make much sense. For instance, if you come out of there with six other girls, everyone is going to think you're identical, which could be weird.

There most definitely IS going to be a way to get your old face back afterward. Probably more than one, if that helps any.

I've been wondering about that myself. And it's quite likely that a kajiit at least will be in there. At least in a lot of people's games.

I'm undecided. A little magical plastic surgery is one thing. Changing gender, even. Changing species, skeletal structure, possibly cold-blooded to warm blooded ... it's a bigger jump by far.

I'm tempted to do it anyway, and make a comment in the journal about it. I miss oblivion style journals, I really do.

well other races can be different from human race, like khajit would look like slut, but it would differ from human slut, etc, i mean like every race will look like sluts, buf different.

EDIT: btw, what happens if someone becomes a werewolf in the “whorehouse“ it might really end up bad

Yeah. It's going to need a general power surpressor of some sort.

I mean the bots would be replaced - there's a big sealed repair station somewhere that keeps making new ones and recycling the old ones - but I hate to think of the other girls being chewed up.

Maybe say the collar is lined with silver, and the change aborts rather than strangle the PC

Incidentally - I'm putting the quest notes for all this up on a wiki, and new quest episodes will probably wind up there too.

http://skyrimslavers.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim_Slavers_Guild_Wiki

[edit]

I should add: there's not a lot there yet. I'm going to copy stuff over as fast as I can. I could use a day or two break from quest-making anyway

I'd like to, certainly.

Stupid question, but what is the Radio Interactive System. Is it a case of activate an object and you get a popup menu, or more than that.

I've been looking for a definition, but all I seem to find are references

I wasn't sure at first whether you were kidding about making a wiki, but I'm glad you're doing it, it will make this a lot easier to follow than browsing a 20 page thread :)

I was just looking through it and

This adds problems for keeping her subdued and transportation. For transport, I'd really like a drivable cart.

It would be nice to have an animation where you can have a bound slave thrown over the back of your horse. Another possibility would be leading them with a rope by the neck, or forming a line of collars chained to each other if there are several. Hands tied of course, or locked in a pillory.

Picture quite related:

752196%20-%20Skyrim%20The_Elder_Scrolls%20khajiit.jpg

Another possibility with the body modification in the dastard quest would be that as the body modifications progress your various skills change as well. Such as your maybe your speech and alchemy increase with each modification but your weapons skills decrease (maybe throw in sneak with the ones that decrease). This also leads to an interesting thought on a male slave type area called the Dwemer Colosseum where men are taken modified to be the perfect fighters (instead of with the dastard where they are modified to be the perfect sex slaves) in which this process might decrease everything but weapon skills and increase those instead.

Another possibility with the body modification in the dastard quest would be that as the body modifications progress your various skills change as well. Such as your maybe your speech and alchemy increase with each modification but your weapons skills decrease (maybe throw in sneak with the ones that decrease). This also leads to an interesting thought on a male slave type area called the Dwemer Colosseum where men are taken modified to be the perfect fighters (instead of with the dastard where they are modified to be the perfect sex slaves) in which this process might decrease everything but weapon skills and increase those instead.

Alota ppl will be quite mad bout this, personally me, i would hate to see my skills changed. And really, no one wants 100 emails of how someone screwed their skills up. Only if there would be a backup of ur skills, then fine.

Well you could always have it as an option you can turn on or off if someone codes this. But i was thinking you could have your stats returned to you when/if you go through whatever process DocClox come up with to turn your "slut girl" character back to what she was before. I was just thinking it would make sense in the story of the quest as a possibility.

I wasn't sure at first whether you were kidding about making a wiki' date=' but I'm glad you're doing it, it will make this a lot easier to follow than browsing a 20 page thread :)

[/quote']

Yeah, I've been getting lost trying to find stuff in it. And I need to start pulling ideas together if I'm going to spec out what I need to implement the sex and slavery mechanisms

This adds problems for keeping her subdued and transportation. For transport' date=' I'd really like a drivable cart.

[/quote']

It would be nice to have an animation where you can have a bound slave thrown over the back of your horse. Another possibility would be leading them with a rope by the neck, or forming a line of collars chained to each other if there are several. Hands tied of course, or locked in a pillory.

Oh yes. All of the above, please. Actually i was chatting to shinteo about just this sort of scenario. Life in Helgen may be about to become more interesting. In particular, I have a quest in mind where the player has to transport a coffle of slaves from one end of the map to the other. No particular difficulty except to stop them getting eaten by wolves. Or Sabre Cats. And just hope there are no dragons. On the bright side though, if you meet bandits, at least you've got something to bribe them with.

I can probably find an excuse to have an enslaved player in the middle of one such procession as well.

That said ... not for a first mission. Slavery isn't accepted at all as yet, and dragging a naked woman by a rope around her neck at this stage is probably going to attract unwanted attention.

Picture quite related:

752196%20-%20Skyrim%20The_Elder_Scrolls%20khajiit.jpg

That's just great. I'd love to think that there's a mod for that somewhere and it's not just photoshopped. Never mind... soon :)

It would be nice to have an animation where you can have a bound slave thrown over the back of your horse. Another possibility would be leading them with a rope by the neck' date=' or forming a line of collars chained to each other if there are several. Hands tied of course, or locked in a pillory.

[/quote']

Its Possible ,

TAI Command in the console

allows you to control the movement of the npc

But It has to be scripted Im guessing

Cheers

TAI Command in the console

allows you to control the movement of the npc

But It has to be scripted Im guessing

Cheers

/me googles

/me looks at youtube demo

Yeah, that looks like it could do it.

I must admit, I'm hoping some of these havoc behaviors will make general bondage a lot easier. I mean the crossed wrists are obviously posed, but the way the stocks in the DB stronghold work, I'm thinking there's probably some sort of engine level support at work there.

Could be wishful thinking, I know

I'd like to' date=' certainly.

Stupid question, but what is the Radio Interactive System. Is it a case of activate an object and you get a popup menu, or more than that.

I've been looking for a definition, but all I seem to find are references

[/quote']

Hehe sorry. The R.I.S. Is a system that allows the player to activate an interaction mode that will enable them to select the NPC they want to interact with by clicking on them much like the SIMS games. When you click on the NPC you can choose the type of interaction that you want to initiate. I.E. If you want to hug an NPC you hit the RIS activation key then you click the NPC and choose the "Hug" interaction. The player then hugs the NPC... This is just a sample but you can use your imagination. It's another layer to the game to allow you to get physical with NPCs. Kiss them, massage them, cuddle them... etc. We are working on getting it functional and in the game the sky is the limit for what interactions people create. Out of the box, so to speak, we will have a series of general interactions that you can initiate with NPCs... so yea...that is the Radio interaction system in a nutshell... Check the True skyrim site for information on the mods.

I know pregnancy has been brought up a bunch of times and a mod is already in the works but I do have a question.

Assuming this feature is included in the pregnancy mod, what are your plans for any children that come about because of those pregnancies?

I understand the desire to not include children in any of the sexual aspects of this mod but their presence or lack there of would have to be explained.

A few ideas come to mind on how to deal with the children:

1. You could have a separate building in town somewhere that would be an orphanage or an adoption agency of sorts. You could then move all the children there and the Slavers guild could make a little money on the side.

2. you could simply not have them around at all and just say that they were shipped to an undisclosed location to other regions of Tamriel for whatever purpose.

3. They could be kept at the facility and used as labor. They would work around the facility and do the tasks not suited to machines. The idea behind this is to get them familiar with the slave lifestyle early on. So when they are older, they have little to no objection to being used as slaves, since that is what's normal to them. An example being the Falmer servants in Blackreach. They attack you on sight implying that they have embraced their slavery and no longer want to be freed.

They may even be taught to take pride in their slave status sort of like the girls in the doujins by "Mayonnaise". Although his version of slavery is not only an accepted part of society but it is encouraged in some women. His doujins never portray it as some dark deed though. Sometimes in his doujins it's not permanent but only for a set number of years. When their term is up, they are allowed to rejoin society.

Well you could always have it as an option you can turn on or off if someone codes this. But i was thinking you could have your stats returned to you when/if you go through whatever process DocClox come up with to turn your "slut girl" character back to what she was before. I was just thinking it would make sense in the story of the quest as a possibility.

Well' date=' I'm thinking that your old settings are stored in the dwemer collar. Both in game terms and implementation terms, probably. And somewhere in the blackreach base, there's a bodymould rig that can be repaired and used (among other things) to restore the PC to her physical form when she entered the facility.

So as long as you keep the collar on you can get your own face back. And your own height, skin tone, complexion, boob size, etc. Of course, that means keeping the collar on, which means it will continue to control certain aspects of your life. (I'll have to explain this the first time the player tries to have it removed, I think).

As for reducing skills ... I certainly wouldn't want that on by default. As MCmaddawg says I'd get way too many emails. That said, I can see how this would increase a sense of helplessness. In some ways it would be good to take everything that didn't directly relate to slavery and set it back to 1. If I was going to do that, I'd probably clobber some perks while I was at it.

I can see two problems though, outside of needing a config.

Firstly, it would make it very hard for the player to survive if they ever found themselves, say, dropped into the blackreach without a protector. OK, arguably that's not so much a bug as a feature.

The other one ... is that I want to mess with the player's sense of identity, at least to the extent that he or she identifies with the character on the screen, but I don't want to do it so much that it destroys that sense of identification, if you see what I mean. Of course, that's arguably covered by having a configuration option.

So on balance, I could be tempted to do this. Probably as a second hardcode slavery option. And I'd probably go all the way with it, rolling back levels and stats for each visit to the machine. You could emerge a naked bimbo in a perfect slut body with fewer skills than you started with, and no hope of survival except to suck Falmer cock and hope to be protected while you try and secretly level up some survival skills.

It's not a scenario for everyone, but it could be interesting to try it.

Hehe sorry. The R.I.S. Is a system that allows the player to activate an interaction mode that will enable them to select the NPC they want to interact with by clicking on them much like the SIMS games.

Right, so key press to give you a mouse cursor rather than using it for direction and combat, and then click to order, I assume. In some ways I think I'd be more comfortable with using the activate key at close range and then getting a menu. Or maybe an activation key and use the selection cursor you use when instructing a follower which could allow you to activate them from a distance.

Mind, I never played the Sims, so I may still be minsunderstanding.

[edit]

=========

A quick shout out to those of you interested in this mod: How do you think pain should be handled both as a technique in training and a method of discipline? We've delved pretty deeply into the use of pleasure in these cases. How about the other side of the coin? The whips and paddles and so forth?

My thinking is to follow the lead of the game Custom Reido F and have two stats. If pride is the one reduced by humiliation, maybe willpower could be similarly reduced by pain. And similarly if your willpower drops too low, you may find yourself unable to resist, just as with a low pride. (Not exactly what D_KNIGHT_PEN proposed, I know).

I have to admit, I'm not into causing pain nearly so much as the control and humiliation aspects of slavery. Still, this is an option that ought to be available to a slaver.

Anyway: thought?