[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

That quest keeps sounding better and better :)

I would go for something a tiny bit less exaggerated than the Oblivion character you posted on the breasts and lips, but otherwise that seems perfect. Though I somehow have trouble imagining her fighting dragons looking like that... And I'd expect other characters to behave rather differently towards her as well.

Keeps getting better and better dude!

A few things:

1 - While the player masturbates themselves, is it going to be "hold E while looking in direction of vagina" or are there going to be button presses, becoming even more complex button mashes as you close to orgasm

2 - Bringing me to my second question, how do you know when you are going to orgasm? Some bar filling up? Have to learn by the sounds your character is making? Orgasms arent instantaneous, they are built up to, and something has to reflect this. There is also going to have to be a way of speeding it up (increase in button press or whatever you decide)

3 - Binding yourself etc. Are there going to have to be button presses for this? Or left click for one hand to do one thing, step by step, until everything is fastened?

4 - Jeez, the Dwemer taste in women is awful, no offense to original designer but imo that is fugly to the point where i'm retching :P

5 - I know you said you werent but you should really consider trying to get some voice actors for this quest as it is massive and seems to be an important part, even if it is just for the chattering between slaves during free periods. Would add so much more depth to it if you could actually talk to a person, not read a conversation.

6 - The special events (malfuntioning robot/Falmer raid/girlfight) is there a way of making them completely random, i.e a new day starts and the dice are rolled to see if it happens, with a very low chance of it actually happening. Also, if the Falmer DO raid, they would be trying to get girls, meaning a very very very low chance that they could actually make off with you, but only if you are the nearest girl to the place they break through. Giving you a chance of escaping early, but completely random - they could break through from 8 points at random times, capturing what they can in their path. They wouldnt fixate on you, but if you are lucky... This could also shoot off to ANOTHER side quest haha. However if you wanted to stay in the facility and see it through to the end there would be a little button that would drop a more powerful droid at the opening and kick the crap out of the raiding falmer, giving the option of actually taking the early escape route (if you are lucky enough for the 1% chance per day of the 1 of 5 different random events happening in the exact area that you happen to be in out of a possible 8, at the correct time, even though it could even happen while you are locked in your cell (all you can see is through the little porthole and some explosions).

Also, if it happened after a long while you could use it as a distraction to begin your escape mission? As an option.

Whew, those ideas kept on coming as I was writing. You may not like the idea, but I think it would be cool for an almost totally random way of escaping, or at least using it as a distraction, but with only a small % of it happening in the first place. I feel that I'm going to have to switch to a female character - I cant miss out on this! It's incredible haha.

Just some food for thought :)

I really like the idea about the voice actors.

How big will the Dwemer Slave Compound be? I was hoping it would be vast so you can see dim lights disappear into the distance and look down and see rows of lights as far as the eye can see. The only problem with this is that it would tremendously bring down anyones FPS.

You know what would be interesting but hard to do would be have a voice mod that allows you to hear what your PC says when you pick options in dialogs. I put this here because if someone could do it then you could have with this facility a device that causes your voice to sound different. Maybe also if this gets implemented have the pride stat cause various tonal changes such as when you have high pride you sound arrogant and when you have low pride you sound almost adoring or something.

Yeah' date=' I can see what you mean. That said, I've seen PC voices proposed a couple times before for other Beth games, and it's always highly controversial. A lot of folks worry that the voice they hear will be something utterly different to how they imagine (or want) the PC voice to sound. That's not to rule it out, you understand, but I'm feeling wary about this one.

That said, some subtle way to telling your pride level would be great. Skyrim doesn't have a lot in the way of HUD elements (although I expect there'll be a hundred mods to change that once the CK is finally released) so it would be nice not to clutter the screen ourselves. Hmmm...

What I would quite like, voice wise, would be a voice for the DASTARD to pronounce those dwemer commands. Of course, it's going to be hard to find the dwemer pronunciation since the words are just going to be english with a dwemer font.

LOL , Jeez Stop Tempting Me To get started on Skyrim :P

Heheh, I'll try, but I can't promise anything! :D

Seriously, it's going to be ages yet before I'm ready for anything other than the absolute basics here. Take your time and get NV sorted out :)

OVERSENSITIVITY: Your body has become very sensitive so that clothing now causes your lust to rise as you move.

I like that. Maybe Radiant Raiment could set you up with something that you could wear. Of course' date=' it'd be very expensive (finest sheerest silks, after all) and it would probably be virtually transparent - one of those cases where you look even more naked wearing it than not.

I think underwear should probably remain problematic, though.

I would go for something a tiny bit less exaggerated than the Oblivion character you posted on the breasts and lips, but otherwise that seems perfect.

Yeah, that's more the general look I'm aiming for than exactly how I want you to end up.

Though I somehow have trouble imagining her fighting dragons looking like that... And I'd expect other characters to behave rather differently towards her as well.

Well let's face it' date=' at this point it could be a long time before anyone allows you to fight another dragon. OK, Alduin is about to devour the world, but who's going to take you seriously as the Dragonborn when you look like a blow-up sex doll given flesh?

And yeah, I think I'd definitely have to tinker with some of the greetings and overheard conversations after this, if not the outright dialogue choices.

1 - While the player masturbates themselves, is it going to be "hold E while looking in direction of vagina" or are there going to be button presses, becoming even more complex button mashes as you close to orgasm

Not sure. If I have True Skyrim radio menus to use, it'll probably be E and then pick the masturbate option. Otherwise, I guess looking down will give you "masturbate" and anywhere else "struggle".

Probably I'd make it a toggle: start and stop with other buttons active during the act. Thinking about it, anyone who's running the mod is going to be on a PC so I can probably assume we have the whole keyboard to play with.

Not sure of the mechanics of the masturbation minigame yet. I quite like the idea of basing sex minigames around timing and rhythm, and that was what I'd been thinking for the two-person sex, so I'll probably use something similar for this.

2 - Bringing me to my second question' date=' how do you know when you are going to orgasm? Some bar filling up? Have to learn by the sounds your character is making? Orgasms arent instantaneous, they are built up to, and something has to reflect this.

[/quote']

I want something like this myself. I'd like something like a pulsing gold glow around the character's body in 3rd person view, or around the edges of the screen in 1p. That way I can give slavers a perk to see the orgasm glow in others - and have the option to interrupt it :) I could also make the frequency and brightness of the pulses reflect the intensity of the building orgasm, which would be cool.

3 - Binding yourself etc. Are there going to have to be button presses for this? Or left click for one hand to do one thing' date=' step by step, until everything is fastened?

[/quote']

Step by step, so far as I can manage it. I want to try and give the experience of gradually reducing your own freedom, and knowing that when you fasten that last bond, you're at someone else's mercy.

4 - Jeez' date=' the Dwemer taste in women is awful, no offense to original designer but imo that is fugly to the point where i'm retching :P

[/quote']

Yeah, Voorstryden, if I understand his intention correctly, wanted to create the epitome of sluttiness, rather than of beauty. I don't think I'll be inflicting his body mod on the player, even if it's available. But I'll be going for something that screams "Slut!" rather than "drop dead gorgeous".

And to be fair to the Dwemer, it's not so much the Dwemer ideal of beauty, as the dwemer lowest common denominator sex toy look. But you get the idea :D

5 - I know you said you werent but you should really consider trying to get some voice actors for this quest as it is massive and seems to be an important part' date=' even if it is just for the chattering between slaves during free periods. Would add so much more depth to it if you could actually talk to a person, not read a conversation.

[/quote']

Well, I'm not ruling voice acting out. I just don't want to start recruiting until I know I have a mod for the voices to appear in. I don't want to go recruiting on the basis of vaporware, and that's all this right now.

6 - The special events (malfuntioning robot/Falmer raid/girlfight) is there a way of making them completely random' date=' i.e a new day starts and the dice are rolled to see if it happens, with a very low chance of it actually happening.

[/quote']

Dunno until the CK comes out. I'd prefer not to have people reloading the start of day over and over, if only because then the reload becomes the minigame, and it's not a very interesting one. Mind, there's probably enough activity between start of day and an event occurring to discourage this in most people. Chances are going to be low, although I'd like a lot more events. I mean there probably shouldn't be more than one falmer break-in.

A false alarm might be fun. Give the girls enough time to wander away from the accommodation block, and then have light flash and sirens sound. The main lights go our, and spotlights guide the girls back to their cells and stand them at attention, while the sirens go in the background and dwemer machines rush and scurry about the place. Eventually, the all clear sounds and the girls can return to their free time - for about 30 seconds, before they're put back on their spot and marched off for morning training. Never repeats, no explanation given.

Also' date=' if the Falmer DO raid, they would be trying to get girls, meaning a very very very low chance that they could actually make off with you, but only if you are the nearest girl to the place they break through. Giving you a chance of escaping early, but completely random - they could break through from 8 points at random times, capturing what they can in their path.

[/quote']

I sort of imagine them dropping in through a ruptured pipe in the ceiling with no way back. They'd be mainly fightng for survival, which isn't to say they wouldn't go for a quick bit of rape if there was an out of the way nook where they could do it.

I'm almost tempted to assume that some falmer are in fact female under that armour, and have the facility capture one and add her to the program. By the end she'd look the same as everyone else, and probably act the same too. At least inside the facility. Probably mess up too many other things, though...

Also' date=' if it happened after a long while you could use it as a distraction to begin your escape mission? As an option.

[/quote']

mmm... yeah. I don't really want the PC to escape, but I'd like her to have hope of escape, and I'd like the player to be able to find some sort of purposeful activity for those free periods. Escape plans sound like one way to do that.

I'm also thinking about exploring the relationships between the slaves. The others are going to start out hating the player, but that could change. Under tension, rivalries may spring up among the old friends. We may see plots to get girls punished by the Dastard. There may be corners where the system can't see or hear very well and where you can talk in whispers, at least so long as there's no droid in sight. We might see romance blossom, as well as grudges. That's all a bit vague at the moment, though.

I feel that I'm going to have to switch to a female character - I cant miss out on this! It's incredible haha.

No hurry :) There's a long way to go before I start work on this part.

How big will the Dwemer Slave Compound be? I was hoping it would be vast so you can see dim lights disappear into the distance and look down and see rows of lights as far as the eye can see. The only problem with this is that it would tremendously bring down anyones FPS.

I'd like vast. I want soaring overhead spaces, tier upon tier of cell blocks, hallways that stretch into the distance. I'd like the PC and to feel dwarfed and humbled by the scale of the thing, and I'd like to give the impression that this place once processed thousands of slaves every day, even if it currently can't manage more than a dozen or so.

Realistically, I'm going to have to cut back on that a bit. Still, keeping things dark most of the time will help. Especially with some dim, distant lights to suggest space and distance but without showing the limits. I think. Maybe.

Vast would be good, though :)

If you took all of the girls with you (Thats about 7 isn't it) to the point you go down the iris, because the Centurions took you all down the same iris, would you be able to see the other girls processed the same way you were and also the lights from their enclosures?

If you were playing as a male than what would happen than? (I mean at the point when you see the two mage girls fighting) I think you should have the option to go down the iris to rescue the girls, take them down an elevator. It should come out to the one right next to the one you mentioned in Mzthandeumz Market

If you took all of the girls with you (Thats about 7 isn't it) to the point you go down the iris' date='

[/quote']

Seven in total, but one got snatched by falmer, so there's only six that could end up in the Dastard complex. Less if you left some of them trussed up in the bandit complex. (And it you play a girl and get captured by the Dastard, wouldn't you be regretting that by the end? :))

because the Centurions took you all down the same iris' date=' would you be able to see the other girls processed the same way you were and also the lights from their enclosures?

[/quote']

I was thinking to do it in order captured. So if you watched the mage girls (Dabien and Alavesa) get captured, and were then captued yourself you wouldn't see them arrive because they'd already be processed. If the bots subsequently caught Cirwen, you'd see her arrive and any other *ahem* loose women you left running around up above.

Also, all the big iris valves lead to the same place, at least around here. So if you wanted to see them all arrive, you could bring all the girls from the bandit cave into the first area in Mzthandeumz, get yourself beaten by the spiders, and the transporter would get you first. You could then watch the others being processed.

And yes, you'll see the light from their cells.

If you were playing as a male than what would happen than? (I mean at the point when you see the two mage girls fighting) I think you should have the option to go down the iris to rescue the girls' date=' take them down an elevator. It should come out to the one right next to the one you mentioned in Mzthandeumz Market

[/quote']

Well, as things stand, the dwemer bots will just kill defeated male intruders, so the plan would have to be the usual one. Don't lose the fight. I'm not going to give you the option to assault the Dastard facility directly, but you get the chance to rescue them. I'll get back to that shortly, now we all know how the facility works.

BTW: Dastard Quest updated.

That said, some subtle way to telling your pride level would be great.

A different set of animations comes to mind. The TS guys apparently already plan to animate characters differently based on traits like shyness. And of course different phrasing in the dialogue: acting very submissive and non-confrontational, saying "Sir" and "Miss"... which could probably be construed as encouragement by certain NPCs.

I'm almost tempted to assume that some falmer are in fact female under that armour, and have the facility capture one and add her to the program.

I can predict you're going to get a request to make it possible for males to be captured into the facility and turned into slutty shemales, or slutty females like the others :)

The perks sound really good. I think I'd definitely go for the hardcore mode :)

Maybe I missed that part, but will those be part of a new skill? One or several?

Love that Training Facility...

Maybe the slaves should receive some high heels Training (possibly up to nallett boots)?. Of course, wearing and walking in high heels shortens the Achilles sinew over time, making it painfull to wear lower heels.

So maybe after reaching certain skill levels in "high heel wearing" anything with lower heels than apropiate will cause pain (and health damage) when walking or even more when trying to run (if running is possible at all with a given heel height ;) ).

Of course, the bigger the differece between recommended and worn heel is, the more damage should be caused... Going barefooted will naturally only be possible on tip toes :D

Another thing that could change over time, is the general walk style to something like the exaggerated Version of the catwalk mod.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php%3Fid%3D5053&sa=U&ei=95YWT57RDIewtAa8vOVT&ved=0CBoQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNGGH6IAhLy_CE1WePN97-sEGmHEUw

Regarding Minigames, please be careful with them since those can be really annoying and break anotherwise great game.

I can predict you're going to get a request to make it possible for males to be captured into the facility and turned into slutty shemales' date=' or slutty females like the others :)

[/quote']

Well, the brain bleach test applies, which means I'm not interested in shemales. I might let myself be persuaded to let a male PC be captured and transformed. I'd probably have a big error light come on toward the end of the induction process, and have a confused centurion scurry away down a side passage and drop the poor fellow in a body-mould from which he would emerge female. After that, it's all the same process.

I don't think I'd take it any further than that.

The perks sound really good. I think I'd definitely go for the hardcore mode :)

Somehow' date=' I thought you might ;)

Maybe I missed that part, but will those be part of a new skill? One or several?

Not entirely sure, yet. The more skills and perks I give the slavers, the more it occurs to me that slaves should have some skills of their own, whether it be to resist domination, or to better cope with life as a slave. The deck will still be stacked in favour of the slavers, of course, but I'd like you to be able to at least struggle against their control of you.

Love that Training Facility...

That place has been in my mind almost since I started thinking about this mod. I had to write it down!

Maybe the slaves should receive some high heels Training (possibly up to nallett boots)?. Of course' date=' wearing and walking in high heels shortens the Achilles sinew over time, making it painfull to wear lower heels.

So maybe after reaching certain skill levels in "high heel wearing" anything with lower heels than apropiate will cause pain (and health damage) when walking or even more when trying to run (if running is possible at all with a given heel height ;) ).

[/quote']

Oooh, now that is tempting. Now I know how masterchris was feeling earlier :)

Of course' date=' the bigger the differece between recommended and worn heel is, the more damage should be caused... Going barefooted will naturally only be possible on tip toes :D

Another thing that could change over time, is the general walk style to something like the exaggerated Version of the catwalk mod.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php%3Fid%3D5053&sa=U&ei=95YWT57RDIewtAa8vOVT&ved=0CBoQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNGGH6IAhLy_CE1WePN97-sEGmHEUw

[/quote']

I could well do something like that. Not in the vanilla Dastard run (you don't want a slave to need heels if she's going to spend her day slopping out the pigs) but I might have a few specialist programs for it once the Guild work out how to take control.

I think I'd also want to wait until something like Vipcxjs Real High Heels System is available so we get proper leg length with the heels.

Regarding Minigames' date=' please be careful with them since those can be really annoying and break anotherwise great game.

[/quote']

I know they're not for anyone. Still, I'd like the process of slave training to be a bit more involved than "rape her 10 times and she'll stop resisting". I don't want to make it quite as hard as the old sexlivion one, which was a pain at time. But I'd like it to be a contest between slave and master.

I guess I could always allow the minigames to be disabled in favour of a fuck-N-times approach. Let's see how it works out first.

Next part of the Dastard Quest to follow as soon as I can cut and paste it into a new post.

Dastard Quest - Continued

Doggie Style

This section should be much earlier, but I only just thought of it. Some basic dog training commands would be good. We already did "sit" for instance. Don't worry, I'm not about to them into puppygirls or anything like that. Just train them in some basic canine obedience.

"Stay" would be a good one. Put the girl on her spot, give her the command, then raise the lights. If she strays from the spot, she gets punished, after which the lights go down, the spot comes back and puts her back where she was. Staying as ordered gives small pleasure rewards, with a big one for going the whole distance. I'll probably link the big reward to the release command.

"Wait" would be fun, too. Get the girls in their cells, lying on their bellies, legs spread and facing the feeding trough. Give them the wait command, and then cycle the trough so it contains food. Then punish anyone who eats. The same release command could be used. Rewards for girls as they successfully wait, and a big one with the release command.

"Heel" is probably the other one to do. We already have the ground work for this with the morning runs. We can start teaching the command having a spot that follows a sphere centurion as he wanders randomly around. Then we do the same exercise with the lights on, and the player has to follow anyway. Probably require a certain distance to be maintained here rather than staying in an invisible spot. Small rewards over time, and a big one for a perfect run.

"Crawl" isn't something you'd teach a dog, but something a slave should know. Once the command is mastered, we can add it to "heel" training, and occasionally to the morning run. I might add a command to wriggle on bellies as well. "Crawl" and "wriggle" commands would be ongoing, like "stay" and "wait" - they would be required to continue doing it until released. I can imagine at least one day when girls are told to wriggle when on attention before the evening social, and when it is not removed until after breakfast the next morning.

Actually, I might leave these until about this stage and do the training with the orgasm lock in place on the girls. Let's see how they interact with one another from floor level.

Girl On Girl

The perfect slavegirl needs to be able to pleasure, or accept pleasure from anyone, without a moment's thought. Training so far has taught skills for female-solo scenarios and for male-female ones. There is one set of skills that still needs training.

Girls on spots, and back to the solo training areas. New set of commands to give pleasure to more disembodied dwemer prostheses. Training in licking and fingering and sucking. Maybe some boob interactions as well.

Once we have those done, we can start exploring receiving pleasure, with simulated dwemer toungues and fingers and slaves guided through the arousal response expected. Still no orgasms allowed.

After that, we start herding girls into their training sessions in pairs, and they will be instructed to practice on one another. Here orgasms are not only permitted, but mandatory. And simultaneous, unless someone wants to be punished. Performing well will be rewarded as usual.

A few interesting things may happen at this point, depending on the AI. Most of the girls captured will have been heterosexual (with maybe one a bit bi-curious) and could be expected to resist this phase, and many will. But we've also kept them naked with no comfort but what they can offer one another, and no way to do that verbally, so probably hugs and caresses have become quite common between some of the girls. Then we kept them highly aroused for weeks on end. It's likely some of those hugs and caresses have progressed beyond the platonic, and into the sexual. Pair bonding may have occurred.

And now we're going to take these girls and make them have sex with one another, systematically varing the combinations so that everyone gets to do, and be done by, everyone else. We'll have a session in front of the Big Dastard where the girls are called from their spots in pairs and made to perform and to climax, sometimes with their lovers watching from the sidelines.

We're goign to see jealousy and we'll see tempers flare, and we'll see girls punished acts of violence such as haven't been seen since the early days. I'm hoping not to script or force any of this; I'd like to see it arise naturally from the AI and the girls interaction over time.

Once that settles down, but hopefully not before resentments stop simmering, we'll move to strap-on training. Which should have some interesting opportunities to vent some of those pent up aggressions.

One more thing for the Girl-On-Girl. I can imagine another, later session in front of the Big Dastard with all the girls in circular chain of cunnigulus. Simultaneous orgasms all, or you do it again. could maybe do that a few times, varying the order.

Graduation Day

(some of the modelling and animation needed to make this work would be insane, and we'll undoubtedly have to compromise somewhat come implementation. Nevertheless, this is what happens...)

At this point, the girls have learned everything they need to prepare them for life as a sex-chattel among a race of extinct subterranian elves, and they should by now be appear as absolutely identical slut-dolls, intended to cater for the lower end of the Dwemer sex-toy market. (I think I'll adopt D_KNIGHT_PEN's suggestion of Oversensitivity as well. We can have been boosting that in small amounts for each body moulding session. The dress-up sessions will have given the slaves a chance to notice the effects)

Anyway, they are now ready, physically and mentally. We just need to prepare them for the graduation ceremony. We begin by doing another round of arousal training. Orgasms are forbidden and the slaves are encouraged to raise and close their arousal and get it as close to 100% as they can, without orgasming. This will continue, using various methods of stimulation, until all girls are at 99% or higher.

And then we'll hold them there. Give them a day of doing nothing much. Exercise, free time, some simple practice routines ... and make them all hold that arousal level. On the evening of the first day after they all manage to maintain the arousal level, they'll all be marched to stand before the Big Dastard. Then they will be commanded to lay down, spread their legs so wide the hook ankles with the girl next door, and to frig themselves. After a while of doing this, they'll be commanded to orgasm and hold the orgasm state .. and then release. Everyone goes back to their cells, lights out.

Next morning, the girls are stood at attention, called to maximum arousal, and again marched to stand before the Big Dastard. This time a set of restraints have been laid out for each girl.

This is one of the box form restraints that they've practiced with before. It starts by the slave inserting a combination ring-and-penis gag into her mouth and fastening it. The she kneels on the base plate. Then there are fastenings for ankle and upper shin to hold the lower legs in place. The rear plate can now be raised, and there are two removable dildoes mounted on it that must be inserted fully before the plate locks into place. Another set of bands fastens around the upper thighs, holding them against the box wall.

The top of the box now unfolds automatically. There is a girdle arrangement for the waist that must be engaged and which secures the slave against the top and lower plates. Then the slave folds her arms behind her back, at which point the dwemer metal bracers lock and bond with the top of what is now a cage. The next step, rehearsed countless times, is to place the head though into the gap in the box front. The gap irises shut and the slave's collar bonds with the front plate. restraints are automatically applied to the chin and skull now holding the head immobile.

Each of the slaves is now effectively packaged into a crate, and ready for shipping. A bot will collect each slave in turn and take them to a room they've never seen used. Here the crates will be lined up, and a bot will roll down the line stamping each girl in turn with something in dwemeris that probably reads "Grade 'A' Slut - Quality Assured" (there's plenty of skin showing still) and then hooks will descend from above. The hooks are on a rail that leads out through a pair of double doors. The crates are raised up, the doors open, and the crates are carried along the rail, down an immense dwemer tube.

The journey is for quite some distance. Occasionally the tube will be damaged and it will be possible to see the blackreach passing as they travel. In other places the tube may have transparent sides and run lower to the ground. Falmer may be gathered around these parts.

Eventually the tube terminates in another pair of doors, which open on to a huge dark space.

Long Term Storage

Dwemer machines unhook the crates and slot them into spaces in a large free-standing rack. This place is basically a slave warehouse, with row upon row of shelving. The slaves will be inserted into slots on one of the racks, all more or less in the same place. The PC's restricted vision may be able to make out her fellows to the side, above or below.

The devices in the slaves mouth, pussy and ass will be withdrawn and new ones inserted in their place. The one in the mouth will immediately begin to squirt nutrient and, well trained the slaves will swallow every drop. The vaginal probe will vibrate to make sure arousal is maintained at maximum (the slaves are still forbidden orgasm, and if needed, the punishment collars will work here, too). And if we absolutely have to consider waste elimination, the anal probe will administer an enema function and remove any liquidised waste.

The nutrient solution the slave has consumed is a liquidised version of Dwemer slave food, with the addition of a sedative that will put the slave to sleep in a low metabolic state. This means that the slave will, as time goes on, sleep for days or weeks at a time without any real aging taking place. Her brief waking periods will center around the routine of swallowing, arousal and waste disposal before drifting off to sleep. Occasionally she may remain conscious enough to look around. As her eyes adjust she will notice the facing rack and get an idea of the size of the place, maybe notice that there are other girls in other racks. There may be as many as a hundred, or more. There is no way to know. Nir can she tell how long they may have been here, but other slots in the rack contain cages that hold only bones.

This then is the PCs final fate. To be stored indefinitely in a vast darkened warehouse, naked and needy, folded, fed, fucked and ignored, with never a release from her constant arousal, hoping against hope that someone will discover her. A hope which fades as the years and decades pass.

BAD END

OK, OK, just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you really. Well, maybe if I added an ultra-hardcore mode. But no, this is not the final fate for the PC on this branch. And I have a few ideas how she might get out, but I'd like to open the foor to suggestions.

How would you like to see her extricated from her predicament. (Notice that doesn't necessarily mean "escape" :))

(next - back to Birthday Girl)

Notes

I missed a few fairly specialist things out of the training. Whipping and painslut training, for instance. MMF scenarios and sperm bathjs are another. I might add some of these in as special programs when the guild learn how to control the facility. Note that this does not necessarily preclude a female PC from experiencing them. Assuming she ever gets out of that warehouse, anyway.

Maybe the slaves should receive some high heels Training (possibly up to nallett boots)?. Of course' date=' wearing and walking in high heels shortens the Achilles sinew over time, making it painfull to wear lower heels.

Of course, the bigger the differece between recommended and worn heel is, the more damage should be caused... Going barefooted will naturally only be possible on tip toes :D

[/quote']

I guess that would put an end to the running.

If you want to be really cruel you could also cut the tendon which would force her to crawl.

I guess that would put an end to the running.

If you want to be really cruel you could also cut the tendon which would force her to crawl.

Cutting is "slightly" to final imho... A shortend sinew can at least be stretched again (painfull, long process, but possible)

And if she is crawling all the time, nobody needs those heels :(

And if she is crawling all the time' date=' nobody needs those heels :(

[/quote']

A telling argument. Although I'll keep tendon cutting in mind as a hardcore measure.

Meanwhile: Dastard Quest Conclusion is posted

I feel quite worn out after all that ...

Well, if you are in the process of cutting... earlier you asked for ideas on silencing the slaves without a gag:

Hardcore Mode: Cut the vocal chords

Normal Mode: have an metal clamp implanted to keep them from swinging.

And if she is crawling all the time' date=' nobody needs those heels :(

[/quote']

It would be for a different purpose. Especially for a girl kept as a pet. Or breeding/milking cattle. Or as a last resort measure for a chronically disobedient slave. And you could still introduce a way to heal them if necessary.

For the quest ending, you originally mentioned the taining facility spitting the slave back out down some chute, probably with Falmer around who know nice things come out of there. There could be an automated process that moves the stored slave to a different level if she hasn't been called for delivery after a month or twelve, but with the rail leading there being broken and dropping her into an area crawling with Falmer. Or somehow dropping her out the side of some mountain onto the surface and into the wilderness, where she'd stay until someone finds her. And after that I'm not sure what purpose a sex doll like that could have on the surface other than forced prostitution.

Or more simply the Guild may eventually discover the facility from the command side and order her delivered.

It would be for a different purpose. Especially for a girl kept as a pet. Or breeding/milking cattle. And you could still introduce a way to heal them if necessary.

You're giving me ideas for that farming mod' date=' you know that?

For the quest ending, you originally mentioned the taining facility spitting the slave back out down some chute, probably with Falmer around who know nice things come out of there. There could be an automated process that moves the stored slave to a different level if she hasn't been called for delivery after a month or twelve, but with the rail leading there being broken and dropping her into an area crawling with Falmer.

I was thinking maybe a nest of Falmer in an old Dwemer retail outlet, and one of them pushing buttons at random orders up the player. That way I could keep her in the warehouse for a while before releasing her ... which has a certain appeal. Although it doesn't sound like a lot of fun to play. Still mainly sleep time, and we could advance time by a month or three and make some changes to the plot during that time.

Or somehow dropping her out the side of some mountain onto the surface and into the wilderness' date=' where she'd stay until someone finds her. And after that I'm not sure what purpose a sex doll like that could have on the surface other than forced prostitution.

[/quote']

Maybe there's a travelling freak show in skyrim. She could be exhibited as a freak, put on a show of playing with herself for the daytime trade, and get rented out at night. One of the kajiiti caravans, perhaps.

Or more simply the Guild may eventually discover the facility from the command side and order her delivered.

That was one of the other things I wondered about. The guild gets the delivery terminal to work and gets six identical women delivered, all temporarily unable to speak. Which one do they deliver to the client? Sooner or later somone is going to say "pick one at random and tell him about the face changing machine". And the PC gets deliverd into the hands of a petty minded sadist who belives you to be the childhood love who spurned him so cruelly...

That said, the "delivered to the falmer" option and the "rescued by the guild" one both have the benefit of rejoining the main quest fairly quickly, which would be a good thing since I have too many branches already :)

Maybe as a possibility have the machine notice that no new orders for slaves have been received and decide that either the market that this warehouse normally ships to has closed or the warehouse has too many slaves and either have the slaves moved to another warehouse where maybe bandits or falmer have already infiltrated and know that sometimes new "wares" come in or have the machine take the slaves to a different training facility for bestiality training or just have the slaves taken to the nearest dwemer city and drop them off in the city.

[/quote']

That was my intent :)

Though while you were typing I added "Or as a last resort measure for a chronically disobedient slave." That way the player would keep some control on that kind of thing happening. Obey, and things will go rather smoothly. But if the PC continues to disobey and resist whenever she gets the chance, eventually more permanent measures might be taken as punishment.

That way I could keep her in the warehouse for a while before releasing her ... which has a certain appeal. Although it doesn't sound like a lot of fun to play. Still mainly sleep time' date=' and we could advance time by a month or three and make some changes to the plot during that time.

[/quote']

It'd be fine to play, just give the sleep option which advances time by increasingly long stretches, seeing the new date when she (sort of) wakes up the next time. I like the idea of the PC staying trapped there for a very very long time, which is very boring for the PC of course (though in her drugged state perhaps not), but can be skipped over easily by the player.

Maybe there's a travelling freak show in skyrim. She could be exhibited as a freak' date=' put on a show of playing with herself for the daytime trade, and get rented out at night. One of the kajiiti caravans, perhaps.

[/quote']

Well I'm not sure if she should actually look like a freak, I think I'd like her to still look plausible and even attractive in a very cheap trashy bimbo sexdoll sort of way. But I like the khajiit caravan idea.

i have another idea of how to leave the “whorehouse“, its gonna be a lil story, so sit down and listen kids.

1 year and a couple of weeks has passed, i can see girls in cages moving and in others, just skelletons, i managed to free one of my hands, and the smell, i cant take it anymore, i dont know where its coming from, but definitelly from a sewer, means that there must be a way out.

4 days later.

i dont want to end up like those other girls, but i can feel that im not going to get out of here.

2 days later

i miss my family and friends, other girls went nuts, but not me, i already envy the dead ones.

1 day later

i can hear a very unusual sound, which is coming from the top, and it started just today, i think the metal which is holding my cage is breaking down, i need to try and move this thing.

5 hours later

ok, i think i did it, i managed to open the box partially a....

BOOM the pipe which was near the cage exploded, falmer jumped in and started wrecking the cages with girls, one of em fully opened the PCs cage and dragged the PC out. This is where u start ur escape.

hint: sewer

Maybe as a possibility have the machine notice that no new orders for slaves have been received and decide that either the market that this warehouse normally ships to has closed or the warehouse has too many slaves and either have the slaves moved to another warehouse where maybe bandits or falmer have already infiltrated and know that sometimes new "wares" come in or have the machine take the slaves to a different training facility for bestiality training or just have the slaves taken to the nearest dwemer city and drop them off in the city.

Knowing me' date=' I think I'd be more likely to have some other female picked up and carried past the PC's cage. That way she could see that it was possible to get out ... but have no way to make it happen.

[/quote']

That was my intent :)

Though while you were typing I added "Or as a last resort measure for a chronically disobedient slave." That way the player would keep some control on that kind of thing happening. Obey, and things will go rather smoothly. But if the PC continues to disobey and resist whenever she gets the chance, eventually more permanent measures might be taken as punishment.

I think you're going to need multiple characters, the number of them that are going to end up in inescapable slavery at this rate. Not that that's a bad thing, of course :)

It'd be fine to play' date=' just give the sleep option which advances time by increasingly long stretches, seeing the new date when she (sort of) wakes up the next time. I like the idea of the PC staying trapped there for a very very long time, which is very boring for the PC of course (though in her drugged state perhaps not), but can be skipped over easily by the player.

[/quote']

Ten years later: :D

"Well, nothing much has changed, Dragonborn. Alduin still hasn't eaten the world, Ulfric is still in rebellion and no-one much seemed to notice you'd gone. How's it been for you?"

"Oh, you know. I got trapped in a dwemer ruin where my body and mind were twisted to turn me into the perfect submissive slave slut. You know, the usual"

"Is that right? Well take your clothes off and get down on your knees..."

Well I'm not sure if she should actually look like a freak' date=' I think I'd like her to still look plausible and even attractive in a very cheap trashy bimbo sexdoll sort of way. But I like the khajiit caravan idea.

[/quote']

Yeah, "freak" is the wrong word. I'll think on that.

i have another idea of how to leave the “whorehouse“' date=' its gonna be a lil story, so sit down and listen kids.

[/quote']

I like this a lot. I can see this one being playable and interesting. The only problem would be to get the player to wait long enough without reloading.

A couple I thought of, neither of which I'm really happy with.

One was try and commit suicide. The punishment collar is working, so if you can moan loud enough, you should be punished. Do that and you might wake up back in the facility, or you might just die - either would be an improvement. I figure the response here would just be to up the sedation, but if you kept it up, they might just ship you back for readjustment - maybe to a different training facility where the power was out. And maybe the falmer were in residence.

Another was sensory deprivation style hallucinations, where you get a weird dream sequence with a symbolic choice that lets you choose the rescue method you want. Could work, but great potential to be very lame indeed. A variation on the theme has the dragonborn's friends storming the complex, helping her fight her way back home, and she's back in whiterun and everything's going to be all right ... and then the start packing her into this little box. And she asks why, they say it has to be and keep packing her in ... until she realises she's back in her dwemer shipping crate and has never left the warehouse.

But if I was playing, I think I'd be getting annoyed by that stage.

It could also be fun to add a couple of points on the journey into the warehouse where you could maybe make your crate jump off the rail ... if you time it correctly.

I think it's going to be the delivered to the falmer scenario though, at least initially. I might add some more options later :)

Another theory for escape would maybe be this:

Even the dwemer knew that if slaves were kept in their "cargo" boxes that eventually they would become useless as merchandise since too long in the boxes would cause them to lose all mobility in their arms and legs so they devised the machines to scan the time that a slave has been in her box and after 2 months (or however many wait periods you want to put it as) the slave is temporarily returned to the training grounds for a lighter training focusing more on muscle workouts than sexual techniques. Also since not all dwemer might have the money to buy slaves and if too many slaves were kept in the warehouses they would fill up to fast the dwemer designed the machines that if the slave hasn't been called for in 2 years time the slave is removed from the warehouse and sent to a dwemer brothel (or whatever you can think of) so that poorer dwemer can get to taste the slaves without having to spend the money on purchasing the slave.