[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

the way I see it, there aren't too many ways you could legalize slavery and see it in the major holds. I agree that the Jarls would never willingly go along with it. so the slavers guild would have to be powerful enough to rival the Jarls. you'd force them to accept slavery or they'd be enslaved themselves. the slavers guild would have to grow large enough to be a force not to be messed.

The thieves guild and dark brotherhood gained popularity by doing big jobs and hitting important people. the Jarl of a hold would probably think twice about going against the slavers guild if his/her child or spouse has been abducted. Abduct a Jarl or 2 would get the message across as well. After that the guards and townspeople would be hesitant to act since they'd be worried that their families could be targeted in retaliation.

the dwemer facility is an awesome idea. There are so many ideas that can come about cause of the dwemer. most dwemer facilities are broken and run-down but what if a few survived the ravages of time and are still acive and functional since they were self-sustaining. those would be the automatic slave facilities.

what if someone stumbled across a facility and was named the master of the facility by the machines since the previous master is dead. another idea is if the facility was activated by someone and it runs amok and tries to enslave as many people as it can. That facility would have been shutdown and sealed cause it was too dangerous but since it was re-activated it would go about it's original programming.

Wow :D And here I thought I wa going to spend tonight writing up my notes for Riften...

But please please please! Don't forget female players! Even if female PCs can't really join in on the raping as a slaver (though there might still be some ways for them to use female slaves)' date='

[/quote']

I'm sure :D In general, if a female PC takes a rape quest, you'll get a choice of a strap-on or of taking along a hulking male who can do the actual deed, while you stand around and look smug and superior. After the first couple of tests, you can safely turn down most of the rape missions if you want. The other ways to use your targets are probably going to depend on available animations, but I'm up for it :)

they can still be subjected to everything female NPCs are subjected to. And you can do a lot with a female PC that you couldn't with a male.

Oh yeah. And most of it is probably going to happen :)

Her fate could be anything from serving at the Thalmor embassy to being prostituted to hard labour in a mine to being chained naked in a Forsworn camp and used as a toy. Or being sold to another faction and marched naked through Skyrim. There could be several possible but difficult mini-quests allowing her to escape. Or she could be rescued after a (not too short) while. Or not.

All good stuff. One thing that occurs is that since most dungeons and forts have some sort of jail facility' date=' a lot of these places could use them to keep a captive PC. They use you, pass you around from one of them to the next, and when they were done lock you naked in the cell until they wanted you again. Might even be possible to make a radiant story event out of it, although it would probably need to be pretty simple.

Of course, you could hand code a few incidents to be a bit more detailed. That's getting a bit away from the main line of the mod, but I want to code this to be open to extension by other modders, so you never know who else might join in

A female PC could also freely use her body in certain cases with a sufficient speech skill, for instance to get a guard to drop her bounty, or instead of fighting certain hostile NPCs like thieves (or possibly even certain creatures...)

Brings me back to the idea of honeytrap missions. They take on a different complexion entirely when the PC is the slave. "Your mission is to travel to solitude and seduce Thane Erikur. Make sure you get caught by his wife, Bryling, preferably in the middle of the act, and then draw as much attention as possible to the row that follows. Running naked through the Blue Palace, chased by an angry Bryling would not be overdoing. And try not to get caught or killed".

Perhaps some of those events could even leave some permanent marks on the PC. In any case' date=' this could make playing as a female a lot more challenging :)

[/quote']

I nearly posted some ideas on this, and then decided it was a bit too bluesky. Still, if I can work out how to do it, I'd like to be able to mess with the appearance of slaves, both as a slaver and as something that could be done to you as a slave. That could vary from dirt through hairstyles and warpaint to things like piercings, brands and tattoos.

I'm not sure how easy tattoos will be to do though, and they'll likely not work well with some of the full body tattoo textures I've seem kicking around on Nexus. There are some neat possibilities though if it can be made to work. At the simplest level there's just adding demeaning labels and instructions. Or there's adding body art as requested by a client, ownership brands "property of ..." and that sort of thing. One thing I'd like to do is send slaves to taverns to whore for you. I'd send them in naked with a tariff tattooed on their back: "hand, 2 septims, mouth, 5 septims, pussy, 10 septims ..."

There's also scope for enchanted tattoos. For instance chains tattooed on arms and legs that turn to real chains with the right activating spell. Most of the collar enchantments I talk about could be placed in tattoos as well.

For the ultimate in changing the slave, there could me a Dwemer plastic surgery unit kicking around somewhere to change your look entirely. So the first thing that automated Dwemer facility might do is change your appearance entirely to conform to some Dwemer idea of an idealized sex object. Or maybe it would be better to do it in stages as the training progressed. So each time you get sent to The Machine, you know you are going to lose another part of your identity, but that there's no way forward except by obedience...

That said, I don't think I'd dare do that without config options to either disable it entirely or to somehow quest to restore your appearance. The time and trouble some people spend on their character, I think I'd get lynched if I scribbled all over that and left them looking like some extinct elf's vision of a barbie doll :)

[edit]

Thinking of female PCs having their choices severly restricted, one thing I'd love to do (and this is real blue sky stuff now) would be to offer a path with permanent, unescapable slavery, and which took your choice away altogether. You'd still have a progression that eventually allowed you to adventure in the outside world, but with the difference that your owners would be taking all the major decisions for you. So they get to tell you whether or not Parthuurnax gets to live, or if you're joining the imperial cause or the stormcloaks, for instance. Favour the imperials? Too bad, the guild have done a deal with the Stormcloaks. They could even tell you which quest you do next out of the ones in the journal.

Sadly impractical, of course. I'd have to re-write parts of most of the quests in the game, and that would be a huge amount of work. And in any event it would need to be well signposted so no one got caught up in it by accident (as a player, that is). Still, someday. Maybe :)

This sounds awesome can't wait till it gets started. An interesting twist for this would be to have the Dwemer facility as a potential headquarters site for the slavers guild with the threat that if the sex slaves don't do as they are told they will be sent in to the facility to be trained by the machines. Also another idea with the slavers guild would be to have domesticated monsters as slave tools' date=' like trolls for punishing slaves and other type monsters.

[/quote']

Yeah, both of are kind of in the pipeline. One of the locations for the guild is going to be a long abandoned Dwemer slaver base. (Great facilities and fewer raids ... but you have to pay tribute to the Falmer, at least initially). When that happens, the automated unit is probably going to be a sealed area, and getting access to it, (and then operator privileges) is going to be the object of a quest or two.

As for monsters ... modified Chaurus and Spiders are planned. I'd like to do trolls, but in my mind's eye, I keep seeing them tear the slave apart when they finish with her. Or start eating her as they fuck her. If I can think of a good reason why this might not happen, they may well make an appearance.

I have a couple more squishily organic Falmer tricks in mind, as well...

I really love the idea of the Dwemer Ruins; was thinking about it a bit' date=' and thought it would be cool if the PC was lead there on a quest by somebody who feels wronged by them. [/quote']

That's a nice idea. The sort of thing Mercer Frey might do if he somehow didn't die at Irkngthand...

I dunno' date=' having to change their ways and lower their potential targets might sound a bit more like a punishment to some players than a real reward (IE like in oblivion: the game "Rewards" you for completing the main quest by closing all the Oblivion gates :dodgy:)

[/quote']

Yeah, that annoys me, too :)

Personally I'd recommend that just before you get to that point' date=' the player is represented with a choice: To keep the guild illegal and undercover, or to legitimize, both with possible pros and cons.

[/quote']

Yeah, i think so. The quest will probably open with a particularly vicious raid. Following which, there's a guild conference about the increasing raids. The prospect of going legit is proposed and the likely pros and cons spelled out before the player is asked to decide if he wants to go forward with the plan. If not, it's "speak to me again if you change your mind" and nothing more is heard of it.

I should say at this point that the quest isn't going to trigger at all until the PC has finished both the MQ and the Civil War questlines. The only way he can possibly make this work is if he has the reputation that comes from saving the world from Alduin and from having current Jarls pretty much owe their thrones to his actions.

That said, it probably works like this:

First of all talk to Ulfric or Tullius to get the basics of the deal ironed out. They'll be willing to legitimize the guild on condition that the guild stop snatching innocents and restrict themselves to criminals and the like. They'll also be expected to take action against other slaver groups. So if anyone gets abducted, the guild had better get them back and deal with abductor ... or else! From Ulfric/Tullius' point of view, they've co-opted the the guild, turning them from criminals into cops. But the guild has to show it can work.

Also, the individual Jarls will need to agree. So nothing happens in any city until the Jarl is on board, and some of them are going to take more convincing than others. Tullius/Ulfric will only agree for Winterhold/Solitude if all the other Jarls agree and the system seems to be working well in the other holds. And in Tullius' case, you'd still then need to persuade Elsif.

About your other points:

There'll be nothing to stop the player taking the old missions, unofficially, so long as he or she realises that the risks have gone up and stakes are now much higher. Getting caught means losing the Guild protection and having your old comrades hunt you down. On the other hand, if you're good enough, you're not going to get caught. I'd probably let a disgraced slaver pay off his bounty and buy his way back into the guild. Although the guild might only allow that once.

I don't see any particular restrictions being imposed on how you train your slaves once you have them. What you do with your property is your business. You're probably right about any deadric aspects though, and I can imagine the vigilants wanting to do the odd spot check...

Useful discussion, by the way. Thank you :)

Haha, don't let me keep you away from your work! :)

I like the honeytrap idea (though she might be the one who ends up being trapped), and perhaps the ability to offer sexual services to get out of certain situations would balance out the added difficulty from everyone trying to enslave her a tiny bit :D

Though this just made me think that the holds could have alternate forms of punishment, like being locked into a pillory on the marketplace.

As for permanent marks, I didn't mean only physical. It could be an addiction, or some kind of debilitating effect, or things like uhm... an aversion to clothing, or being compelled to act a certain way in certain situations. Perhaps a curse that changes NPC behaviour towards her, which could for instance explain creatures trying to rape her instead of eating her. Or some locked item that, while letting you explore the world as normal, would put the PC under the control of members of a certain faction whenever encountering them. Though physical marks are part of it of course. Getting a permanent brand if she becomes enslaved (or perhaps once she has been enslaved for a long period of time) would be logical. I also like the price-tag tattoos idea. Makeup, hairstyles, and piercings being changed all would be expected. If someone makes a mod that lets you edit different parts of your body separately, that could work too (I assume Caliente's CBBE is going to be the standard). Face shape would be a little trickier. But yes there could be a Dwemer facility that incrementally turns the PC into a sexdoll, that's a very nice idea.

There probably should be some way to restore the PC's appearance (if it's about shape or skin and hair colour - or possibly brands and tattoos, though I would keep those non-magical changes intact, or perhaps removable another way). Or cure her curses. Superficial changes like hairstyle or makeup should be easily changeable in-game anyway (once released). The PC's items should probably also be stored somewhere if she get permanently stripped from all of them. Though access to all those things should be very difficult, and perhaps also humiliating.

This reminds me, are you planning to introduce any elements of breeding/pregnancy, in particular for the PC (once the appropriate mods have been made)? Someone even mentioned milking :D

And I reeeally like the idea of permanent slavery, and (ironically) turning the game linear by having all choices made for you by the PC's owner (possibly even appearance). The tasks could alternate between the regular game quests, except without choice, and mod-specific quests.

There could also be a system of daedric allegiance, where you swear loyalty to a certain daedric prince (or possibly divinity, though they seem too benevolent for that), with an upside (like a positive effect) and a downside (circumstantial negative effects, or certain periodic tasks...) I was so dissapointed when murdering Erandur in the Waking Nightmare quest as instructed by Vaermina, with the journal now saying "I look forward to performing my duties for Lady Vaermina.", but no duties ever came :)

I like the honeytrap idea (though she might be the one who ends up being trapped)' date=' and perhaps the ability to offer sexual services to get out of certain situations would balance out the added difficulty from everyone trying to enslave her a tiny bit :D

[/quote']

Now that's an interesting idea. Enslaved by one group, held captive by a second and probably rescued by a third who turn out to have ulterior motives... there's a quest in there for sure.

I can see there'd be mileage in keeping track of some slave sex skills, too. Not just from a training perspective. It might even turn around that the best way to avoid the slavers is to walk around naked and act really submissive. Who'd look for you hiding, disguised as a slave?

Though this just made me think that the holds could have alternate forms of punishment' date=' like being locked into a pillory on the marketplace.

[/quote']

Yeah. I'm hoping Masterchris's work with pillory animations makes its way into Skyrim. If it does, I'll certainly make use of it - assuming no one else gets there first, in which case I'll use theirs :)

As for permanent marks' date=' I didn't mean only physical. It could be an addiction, or some kind of debilitating effect, or things like uhm... an aversion to clothing, or being compelled to act a certain way in certain situations.

[/quote']

Curses, hmmm... could do that. Addiction I was vaguely planning anyway. Could handle the aversion by things like progressively (and rapidly!) reducing maximum stats for strength, magicka and stamina until you complied with the compulsion. Other things would be to play around with the shader effects so you lost your vision... or maybe reduce movement speed. We could mix and match the combinations for different curses. There's also the option to do things like make your character submit earlier in combat - drop weapons and go into "don't hurt me mode".

All good ideas.

There probably should be some way to restore the PC's appearance (if it's about shape or skin and hair colour - or possibly brands and tattoos' date=' though I would keep those non-magical changes intact, or perhaps removable another way). Or cure her curses. Superficial changes like hairstyle or makeup should be easily changeable in-game anyway (once released). The PC's items should probably also be stored somewhere if she get permanently stripped from all of them. Though access to all those things should be very difficult, and perhaps also humiliating.

[/quote']

Yeah, I wouldn't want to make permanent changes without clearly signposting them first, or I'd get too many irate emails complaining how I'd wrecked someone's character. Even then, I'd be tempted to provide a console command or something to allow the change to be undone.

And even for the non-permanant changes, recoving your face/equipemnt/liberty should be involve some effort. I always disliked those capture scenarios where you break out with a scavenged weapon and minimal armour ready to track your kit to the ends of the earth ... only to find they've left it all neatly folded in a chest by the door for you.

This reminds me' date=' are you planning to introduce any elements of breeding/pregnancy, in particular for the PC (once the appropriate mods have been made)? Someone even mentioned milking :D

[/quote']

I'd love to add breeding and pregnancy. Halstrom was talking about porting his pregnancy code to Sexrim, and if he does I'll make use of that. The milking is going to happen, probably sooner rather than later. If I don't have time or skills to do it, then someone else most likely will.

And I reeeally like the idea of permanent slavery' date=' and (ironically) turning the game linear by having all choices made for you by the PC's owner (possibly even appearance). The tasks could alternate between the regular game quests, except without choice, and mod-specific quests.

[/quote']

Hmmm... "Is that the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller? Good! Now, leave it on the table and go and see what all the fuss is about at Saarthal, but on your way out, stop by the barracks and fuck B-Shift silly. The boys have been getting a bit grumpy lately so you better not leave until they're all happy again".

[edit]

I wonder ... since Skyrim has NPCs tracking player height, I wonder if it's possible to monkey with the settings so thjat for a naked slave, people's eyes are always drifting between your boobs and your puss...

Damn seriously this mod isnt even done and Im gettin a huge fuckin boner. I could really masturbate to this shit, but anyways i got some ideas.

I play as a female NPC altho im a dude, if anyone thinks this is weird or anythin, it just cuz im really into kinky shit.

So i think as a slaver u should be able to sell ur body to ppl in early stages, like if u need money for guild, u come to a person and ask him if he wants to have sex for money, then u take the money and u get to fuck the person. So after ur done u take the money and walk away, altho i would really want to be able to sell ur self everytime u want even if now ur rich as fuck.

And i really think there should be PIMPS in skyrim, like having their own carriage with ho's in it, he picks up and drops off the ho's near the towns or somethings to get the slaver guild some more money.

And btw with illegal and legal slaver things, after u legalize the slavers and if u screw up by capturing some random peasant, u get captured by ur own guys and i dont think that they would take any payment, cuz there would be some officials in there monitoring the whole thing, so basically u get to become a slave and the way of gettin out is nearly impossible, so female characters will need to work their asses out, literally. If u escape and u get captured again, then that is a slavery for ever. I dont think that this should be done for male characters tho, they would just try to kill the male character and thats it.

Btw for permanent changes, u shouldnt remake the body or face, or hair.. i wouldnt want my sexy slut to be changed, just add some piercings and tattoos, that'll be enough. Like u said, cursed tattoos, and maybe an obssesion of masturbating, example: u havent had sex in a day, but u really want to, and sudenly ur character just strips off all the clothes and starts masturbating in public, ofcourse that would atract alot of attention, and ull proly get fucked. And yeah, i really think that there MUST be alot of possibilities of PC female being raped, like if u lose a fight, theres a 70% u get raped.

Oh and the last thing, after u legalize the slavery i think it would be cool if u would TOTALLY rebuild helgen and become the Jarl.

well im basically givin out my all ideas, i was thinkin bout this, so yeah, i wouldnt want to forget some awesome shit, which i constantly do.. :(

Ill write something down if i get any more ideas.

Btw i know my english aint the best, but i dont give a shit, cuz im from Lithuania.

Yes, sex skills could probably be useful. But that makes me think you could even have a submissiveness "skill" (one thing about skills is that you can't prevent them from rising) which increases with every submissive action, and eventually starts to affect choices and abilities. I don't know if that would be possible to code, but if so I think it might make the rest easier. For instance certain enchanted items could increase that "skill" significantly when worn. You could probably give the possibility to lower the permanent part of that skill again through, say, meditation.

As for the permanent changes, wouldn't you be able to cancel changes in appearance in the character creation menu anyway? Or remove effects with the console? Perhaps add a simple console command to reset the character to how it was before the changes started. That and a difficult questline to do it in-game should really cover all the bases.

Though for physical changes, you could actually introduce appearance-modding into the gameplay in a whole new way. Say the PC was... uhm... turned into a milking slave for too long, there could be a potion you could brew in order to reduce breast size. Or one that regenerates the skin so as to remove all brands and tattoos (this one should be very hard to make though). This just made me think of having to collect some creatures' sperm as an ingredient.

But it is after all an RPG. Choices you make in game are supposed to affect the game in permanent and irrevocable ways. In fact the comparative lack of that in Skyrim and other recent RPGs is very often the subject of criticism. So while what you usually encounter should be reversible, I would like to see some paths (of course clearly signposted) that are truly and completely permanent, like the inescapable slavery you mentioned before, or perhaps some transformations.

Breeding and milking both on the way? Excellent, all you need for full-blown human farms.

Haha, nice idea with the height, though I'm not sure I'd want that all the time. NPCs certainly seem aware of nudity around them, judging by the comments they make.

@MCmaddawg

There seems to be a lot of interest in introducing prostitution, so there probably will be other modders working on that. But yes, it should definitely appear one way or the other, with prostitutes available for hire and the possibility to prostitute yourself if you're female (though you probably wouldn't pick your clients). Possibly with a joinable Prostitutes' Guild (like Bethesda meant to have in Daggerfall) working out of taverns and possibly brothels and with associated quests.

What probably won't be included in those mods but would be an obvious go-to for this one however is forced prostitution for slaves.

i see a problem with this if ever it gets implemented on skyrim (dont get me wrong i think this is the bomb) theres gonna be limited slaves you can capture, theres not that many females (even including female guards and female stormcloak fighters) and the list of the hotter ones are even shorter

I play as a female NPC altho im a dude' date=' if anyone thinks this is weird or anythin, it just cuz im really into kinky shit.

[/quote']

Well, if it helps, I sometimes play as a guy and other times as a girl. I have a male char if I want to identify with the PC, and I play a girl if I want to imagine I'm doing things to my toon. That's why I want to make both sides of this quest work :)

So i think as a slaver u should be able to sell ur body to ppl in early stages' date=' like if u need money for guild, u come to a person and ask him if he wants to have sex for money, then u take the money and u get to fuck the person. So after ur done u take the money and walk away, altho i would really want to be able to sell ur self everytime u want even if now ur rich as fuck.

[/quote']

Well, yeah. The trouble is that this is already probably more work than I'm ever going to get done on my own and, as Zaraia points out, there are likely other prostitution mods in the pipeline. So I'll probably aim at being compatible with the best of those, rather than re-invent that particular wheel. Ideally, someone is planning a prostitution framework with missions and radiant story elements, and I'll be able to use the framework to run my own brothels. Speaking as one of the devs on the game WhoreMaster, I'm quite keen on the idea of stocking a brothel with enslaved whores. And maybe dropping the PC in there with them with a daily quota to meet...

And btw with illegal and legal slaver things' date=' after u legalize the slavers and if u screw up by capturing some random peasant, u get captured by ur own guys and i dont think that they would take any payment

[/quote']

Probably not. The procedure would be

1) get captured by ex-colleagues

2) get stripped of all money and equipment and thrown in a cell

3) depending on gender, get gang-banged a time or ten

4) escape. somehow.

5) Pay off your bounty to the hold. so you don't have the guards chasing you all over the place

6) very carefully, open negotiations with the guild. preferably through an intermediary from a long way away :)

7) maybe be re-admitted. maybe.

Of course, you'd need to find the gold first. You'll have lost everything you were carrying when you were captured. You'll probably have stashes at one or more houses ... but then the guild will be expecting that...

If u escape and u get captured again' date=' then that is a slavery for ever. I dont think that this should be done for male characters tho, they would just try to kill the male character and thats it.

[/quote']

Btw for permanent changes' date=' u shouldnt remake the body or face, or hair.. i wouldnt want my sexy slut to be changed, just add some piercings and tattoos, that'll be enough.

[/quote']

Yeah, I don't think I'd do that without giving you a way to undo it. Maybe set a config option to allow it to be irreversable if anyone wants that.

Oh and the last thing' date=' after u legalize the slavery i think it would be cool if u would TOTALLY rebuild helgen and become the Jarl.

[/quote']

Cool, but a bit outside the scope of the project. That said, I've already seen one Helgen Rebuilt mod, and that's before the CK is even out, so we can probably work something out :)

Yes' date=' sex skills could probably be useful. But that makes me think you could even have a submissiveness "skill" (one thing about skills is that you can't prevent them from rising) which increases with every submissive action, and eventually starts to affect choices and abilities.

[/quote']

Cool idea. Although I don't know if we'll be able to add new skills into the existing framework. Probably I'll have to track the skill values by hand, so it might not give us that much.

I did play a RAGS game recently where your character's ability to resist domination depended on her pride. If she succeeded in standing up for herself, her pride went up. Every time something humiliating happened, it went down. i was thinking I might adapt something like that.

Riften Quests

I'll update this as needed.

Quest: Repairing the Guildhouse

The place is a wreck and needs some money spending to bring it up to spec. Might as well use Devin Mallory as the vendor, since we know he provides that service to the DB, and he's conveniently next door.

Rather than make everything available to be slurped in one mad spending spree, I'd like to make some of these upgrades dependant on doing certain quests ... or on doing so many Riften radiant missions. I don't really have all the details straight in my mind yet, and I'd like a few more special facilities than are listed here. Still, this'll do for now.

Things to buy:

Guildmaster's Quarters: nicely appointed player bedroom. Big big bed, and various areas marked out for bondage, discipline and kinky sex.

Cell Block (three levels). the cells are ruined, with hardly a one with a door still on its hinges. You can keep two girls securely at the start. Each upgrade adds three cells.

I'd like (and this gets ambitious again) to have an interface on the cells so you can change the sandboxing behavior of the inhabitant. So a red marker means she's being broken and is scehduled for rape, bondage and discpiline, green means she's on comfort duty for the troops and is trusted to roam when not locked up, yellow means sex training... something like that, anyway. It's all a bit speculative at this point.

Barracks (three levels): your guards can sleep on the floor, but they'll grumble. One upgrade will house one shift in comfort. Two more will give you motivated 24 hour coverage.

Sandboxing for guards to sleep and slaves to get fucked. Maybe shackles to install one slave girl as a general purpose amenity.

Training area (2 levels)

Large areas sandboxed for various training releated activities. First level improves the training rate of your girls. Second level increases the number that can be effectively trained.

Kitchen and dining area: well fed guards fight harder.

Scullion's quarter. Room to house a few trained slaves who can serve as scantily clad cooks, waitresses and maids.

Possibly also a rec area, several guard posts, enchanting and alchemy labs ... maybe a ritual room, maybe some deadric shrines.

Radiant Quests

Generally given by Vekel The Man in The Ragged Flagon. Riften being the place it is, it's safe to assume that a lot of these originate with Maeve Black-Briar, or with factions plotting against her interests.

That said, the targets for these missions may be anywhere in Skyrim, although they'll be weighted to the Rift.

Intimidation

The object here is to put the frighteners on someone. It's a basic abduct and abuse quest (rape optional) except the target is to be released before being broken. The aim here is to bend, not break.

The target may be the wife, daughter or mistress of the intended target. You may or may not know this going into the mission.

Hostage

Snatch someone abd hold them safe as guarantee of a loved one's good behavior. They are supposed to be well treated, but in practice keep them alive and don't disfigure them and you'll have no problems. The job pays by the week until the employer gets what he or she wants.

Occasionally you'll be required to do something distasteful to help ensure compliance from the captive's friend or relative.

Occasionally, you will be asked to make the hostage vanish without trace once the mission is complete. You will have some discretion about how this is to be done. (murder, keep them as a pet, exile on pain of death, trade them to the Falmer...)

Interrogation

Similar to intimidate, except that you want the answer to a specific question. Usually the question and answer will make no sense.

As in hostage missions, you may be required to hold the target until the information has been verified. And you may also be required to make the target disappear afterward.

Distraction:

Take a well trained slave and have her distract the guard for a short time while someone else does something nefarious. Generally sponsored by the thieves guild.

Simple nudity may be enough to accomplish the distraction. If not the slave is expected to employ whatever methods may be necessary. in some cases there may be more than one guard. One allowable variation is to stage a fake rape.

Quest: Spiders (Need a better title)

Guild Meeting: Summary from an NPC:

"Repairs are coming along nicely, business is picking up and we've got plenty of merchandise in stock, although it'll be some time before the new intake are ready for customers.

"The only thing that bothers me is the cavern with all the Frostbite Spiders. I don't know where they keep coming from, but we can't seem to get rid of them"

"I've had Devin Mallory's people install doors blocking off access. It's not the most secure setup - something about the wrong kind of rock, apparently - but it'll keep slaves from wandering in by accident and getting eaten.

"Also, Vekel the Man says to drop by when you get a moment. Seems he has a commission for us."

Vekel The Man, The Ragged Flagon

A hostage quest, like any of the radiant missions you might get.

"I've got a hostage job for you. The client wants you to snatch the daughter of a minor noble, near Windhelm. Bring her back and hold her unharmed - you'll be paid for the snatch, plus a bonus for each week you need to keep her."

In fact it's not that different from a random radiant mission. The girl is the daughter of one of Ulfric's field commanders. Daddy's away at war, and his little girl is locked up tight at his country estate. There's a bit of security to get around, but it's nothing too challenging. The girl should be back at Riften and stored securely in no time. Easy money.

A Few Days Later

Another guild conference. Speaker is an Orc, possibly the one recruited at the end of the "Old Guild" quest.

"Everything is going very well. Some of the girls are about at the stage where we can look at giving them more freedom to look after the men, maybe do some cleaning up around the place."

"In fact, the only problem I have right now is ... YOU! You ponce around here like you're something special! Well you're not. I'm sick of your attitude, I'm sick of your stink. I'm sick of YOU!"

Player Responses

*Now let's just calm down...

*What's got into you?

*Well, if you want to die THAT badly...

NPC: "Ha! That's what I thought you'd say. Let's settle this like Orcs! Put up your fists!"

And start a brawl with the your men crowding into the room to watch the fight. The chant goes up "Fight! Fight! Fight!" And if you're paying attention, you might catch the odd false note. Like "Hey, you can't just..." or "Oww! What the..." or "Hey, come back here..." or "Come on, quickly while they're all distracted!"

If you miss those you'll probably notice when the naked slave girls start running past the doorway. But before you can do anything about that you need to drop your oppenent. Or get beaten of course.

Either way, by the time you regain control of the situation, the slaves have a good head start. Giving chase, you find they've left through the door to the Spider Cavern. Entering the area, there's a gallery where you can look down on the main area. There you can see the presumed intruder who is (inevitably) female and decked out in theif's leathers. Following close behind is the girl from the last hostage mission. As the spiders move to attack the fugitives, the thief casts two spells: ghostly spider forms flicker briefly above the heads of the two girls, and the real spiders lose all interest in the women.

When the rest of the girls enter the cavern a moment or two later, the spiders descend on them and quickly poison, immobilise and coocoon their prey.

At this point you can take stock at the guild, or clear out the spiders with a view to recovering the slaves. Whichever order you do it in, a few things will become clear.

• The intruder seems to have gained access via the spider cavern.
  • She seems to have used a mix of potions, scrolls and poisoned darts. The brawl was probably cause by a some sort of frenzy poison, (and in fact if your PC was looking at the doorway just before the fight broke out, you might have seen the intruder flicker briefly into visibility as she fired the dart).
  • A number of the darts have calm inducing poisons. You might notice this by the number of your men who are standing around wearing goofy smiles, rather than giving chase...
  • The spiders haven't killed the slaves. They're coocooned and paralysed but they'll come round fast enough once you cut them down. If the girls had been entrusted with any equipment (clothing, brooms, swords grabbed on the way out) these will have been effieicently removed and stored in random bundles of web hidden around the room.
  • The only girl missing is the Hostage. Opinions vary as to who is paying for this contract, but the general consensus is that someone very powerful is going to be very unhappy if you can't recapture this particular slave.
  • There appears to be a deeper cavern that was previously concealed by dense, compacted spider webs. Someone has used a powerful fire spell to clear the passage.
  • If you play a female, and you were careless enough to get stripped and paralysed by the spiders, expect to find yourself waking up in one of the cells.

The deeper cavern has more spiders, skeevers, and a few traps. The final area has what looks like a shattered altar, and a tablet enscribed in a strange language. Nearby a long rising passage leads out of the system, but ends with a manually operated rock trap triggered by the intruder. You can survive if you're tough enough, or run back down the slope fast enough. However the trap will have caved in the passage. You'll have to find her another way.

Maybe the inscription will provide a clue. Luckily you have an enslaved scholar with an interest in dead languages and a pile of indecipherable books. Take her to see the tablet. If there are still spiders around, you can use her as bait on they way. (If you got caught by the spiders earlier, be prepared to be used as bait. Among other things). After she's had a chance to poke and prod and make notes, take her back, apply whatever motivation you think appropriate, and leave her to study. Probably have to go away for a day or so.

The Inscription

The books turn up a surprisingly clear picture of the inscription and altar. The commentary is rather less clear, although it seems to detail a ritual that will allow you to trade with some ... cult? tribe? minor deadra? The text is most unclear on this point. One of the possible benefits listed is a spell called "glamour of spiderkind" which could well be a connection.

Somewhat clearer are the instructions for the ritual. A female (preferably elven) must be offered upon the altar. She must have fed on certain foods the night before, and her naked flesh must be annointed with certain substances, and inscribed with strange inscriptions. The offering is to be lie upon the altar and then wait to see if the offering is accepted.

Of course, the shattered altar in the lower cavern is useless for the purposes of the ritual, but the book also describes what may be an alternative location, not too far south from Riften.

So if you want to know more at this point, you probably want to go down to the slave pens and pick one out that you don't mind strapping to a strange altar and seeing what happens to her. If need be you can always go and capture one specially. Just bear in mind that someone may want to see your hostage soon, and it would be bad if you couldn't produce her.

Of course, if you happen to be a slave at this point ... well you can guess what's going to happen.

Making An Offering

So you set off down to the map location where the other tablet can be found. The initial area, just for a change from spiders and skeevers, has a small vampire colony in residence. Including at least one cute one. (The mechanics of safely training captured vampires is something I'm still debating with myself :)) Area has some minor loot, and also a "Strange Soul Gem" in a master level strongbox. More on that later.

The far end of the vampire area has some hunter frostbites, to indicate that you're on the right path, and ends in an open area with an engraved table. The altar is there but might be a bit hard to recognise at first since it's not only partly submerged in the dirt of the cavern floor, but also the vampires have been using it as a butcher's block. On the bright side, there are functional wrist and ankle restraints, which may prove useful.

Somehow we need to get the offering on the altar, suitably daubed and inscribed, and hopefully have been fed as directed the previous evening. Not sure how to do this in terms of user interface - I might end up giving you a guild follower so you can tell them to do it. Assuming we can get everything in place there's a short pause, and then a concealed door opens in the rock face, and five or six Falmer emerge, weapons drawn but not actually attacking. They'll take positions around the altar and gesture for the player party to step back, and then the Falmer leader will climb onto the altar and solemly fuck the girl tied upon it. If he is satisfied with the offering provided (and if you've followed all the instructions, he will be) then two of the grunts will cut her free from the alter, while another fits her with an odd garment of glossy black armour.

A few odd things about the armour: it forms a carapace that covers the back with segmented plates. Thin wiry legs reach around from the back to grasp the girl around her belly and breasts. The end of the carapace curls down between her legs and sexual looking protrusions penetrate her ass and pussy. And a jagged looking clasp fastens around her neck at the top. The whole thing looks very insectile, and a moments closer examination will reveal that it is in fact an insect. This is a "Trainer" Chaurus, another variant bred by some Falmer tribes for special purposes.

The Falmer turn and walk back through the door that opened, gesturing for you to follow. You may notice that the offering slave crawls after the lead falmer of her own accord.

Dealing With The Falmer

Follow the Falmer party down a long winding cavern containing a few, well-hidden Falmer a few frostmite hunters, and a lot of Chaurus, many of them of the raper variety. The party will not be attacked if escorted and can safely enjoy the view. If not, this section may prove taxing.

At the end of the cavern is another concealed door which will only open to the Falmer leader. beyond that is another cave area, this time containing a falmer village. The falmer here have a number of slaves, one of whom speaks Falmer well enough to act as an interpreter. Questions may be asked though not all will be answered. She also serves as shopkeeper when trading with the falmer. She will freely you give you the recipie for what the Falmer call the "Food Of Friendship", a meal (heavy on the glowing fungus) that changes your pheromones to indicate to a falmer tribe that you wish to negotiate and/or trade. Note that not all Falmer tribes honour this convention, and even when good relations are established, they may still arbitrarily demand to have sex with a party member, or even that she be given to them as a slave. Dealing with Falmer is never going to be easy or risk free.

Falmer are mainly interested in buying slaves. They'll show some interest in potion ingredients and poisons, none at all in metal weapons and armour, although they may make an offer on foresworn gear. They'll sell spells, potions and poisons, recipies for meals with special effects, and specialised chaurus and frostbite creatures along with the means to control them. The better items will depend on your relationship with the tribe though. You can improve that relationship mainly by bringing them more slaves.

At this point you know where the intruder probably got the spiderkind spell, but are no closer to finding her. (And I'm not sure either at this point, so I'll come back to that...)

(out of space for the full post - goodies section continues here)

I absolutely love the permanent slavery idea. A lot of sex mods tend to get old fast. That would definitely keep things very interesting.

I do see one point that would have to be addressed with the permanent slavery idea though. How would your master keep in contact with you? How would they keep track of what you are doing and tell you what quests to do and such?

Having a permanent follower as a master wouldn't make sense in my opinion. If your master was always in the same location and you had to always report back to him he would have to be an expert in various forms of magic like telepathy and such for it to make sense. How else would he be able to make sure you are not running away and simply following orders? Specially enchanted equipment might work though but I wouldn't know how to enchant it to achieve the desired effects.

A Daedric Prince would certainly have the powers to permanently enslave someone. A couple of ideas: you could end up as a sacrifice or maybe you ended up pissing off one of the Daedric princes.

i see a problem with this if ever it gets implemented on skyrim (dont get me wrong i think this is the bomb) theres gonna be limited slaves you can capture' date=' theres not that many females (even including female guards and female stormcloak fighters) and the list of the hotter ones are even shorter

[/quote']

The plan is that most of the enslaving missions are either going to be targetting NPCs made specially for that mission, or else generic types like bandits/foresworn/necromancers. You'll be able to enslave vanilla NPCs but if you do too many of them then the world becomes a boring place and many quests may break. Still, I'll probably leave it to the player in that respect.

There is a technical problem with enslaving generics, however. In other beth games these people tend to respawn when their home cell resets. So in FO3/The Collector you could fast travel with three naked collared raider chicks ... and arrive with three fully armed and armoured raider guys, which was always a bit disconcerting. FNNCQ solves the problem, but limits your slave count; LoversSlaveTrade works around it, but can crash if you reorder your mods with generic slaves. It's a potential problem.

I'm hoping the game will allow me to create a clone of the enslaved girl which I can then disassociate from her home cell. Then I can silently remove the original instance and mark it to be respawned on the next reset. There'll be a bit of save bloat as the number of NPCs increases, but that should tend to correct itself when you sell girls on.

If I can't do that, I'll have to dig through some other mods and see how they did it. As with everything else, though, I need the CK :)

Interesting. Although I don't see this happening in the near future' date=' I'm sure this will be something good!

[/quote']

Thanks. I'll admit to being a bit worried by the scale of the project. I expect I'll be a lot happier once I can stop talking and start coding.

I do see one point that would have to be addressed with the permanent slavery idea though. How would your master keep in contact with you? How would they keep track of what you are doing and tell you what quests to do and such?

The general plan is to place the player under some sort of enchantment' date=' maybe tied to a collar, tattoo or maybe just a spell effect with inifinte duration. I expect there'd be a few effects operating, but one of them would be to degrade the player's stats whenever she was in violation of a direct order.

With that in place, we'd set a time limit. Maybe five days for any one outing. After that we could start to reduce her carrying capacity, maybe. That would be fun. Stay away for too long, and you'd end up crawling the length of skyrim to get home, with your belongings strewn behind you on the road as they got too heavy to carry. That'd ensure compliance in most characters. Maybe add a progressive mana cap for the ones that like to walk around naked and rely on mage armour and bound weapons :)

Anyway, that'd cover most cases. You go, you do the mission, you maybe get a bit of free time for yourself before you feel the collar calling you home, you go back hoping you've done nothing to incur your master's displeasure, and you get sent out to do the next thing. Every so often we might need to allow a longer time limit, or to send a courier with new instructions. Tactical decisions ("storm the front gate or sneak in through the sewers?") I'd probably still leave to the player.

How else would he be able to make sure you are not running away and simply following orders? Specially enchanted equipment might work though but I wouldn't know how to enchant it to achieve the desired effects.

He wouldn't necessarily know when you were doing the job, but he'll usually know what you did when you get back, just like all the other quest givers in the game. The enchantment is going to have to be a special.

It could make for a good sex magic ritual. Build in a who-comes-first minigame, then have a mage start raping the player as the culmination of the ritual and have him tell her that the next time she orgasms she loses her free will forever. Can she escape her fate if she fucks and sucks hard enough to wear out all the participants? Probably not, but it's got to be worth a try :D

A Daedric Prince would certainly have the powers to permanently enslave someone. A couple of ideas: you could end up as a sacrifice or maybe you ended up pissing off one of the Daedric princes.

It's a thought. I'm not keen on Molag Bal running the guild as a player slaver, but as a player slave I imagine he could move right in. Which could be great fun, from a general humiliation and submission point of view.

The scale of this mod is truly epic, cannot wait for the CK to come out so you can get started on it!

I didnt play Oblivion so I didnt get to see/use the sex mods on that, but I was just wondering, will you be implementing sound effects into it? For example, the bandits would egg each other to go further and further, or the victim would beg for mercy, or a disciplinary whip would crack? It would add so much to the mod if you did.

Amazing idea though, good luck with it!

I didn't really intend for your permanent master to run the guild. Another idea to consider is that he could be more like a client or a customer. Your main quest line could branch off at some point. If you stray down the wrong path long enough then your fate would be sealed.

Your spirit has been broken to the point that you've embraced your slavery as who you are now. You no longer desire to be free and live only to serve your master.

Your sex slave training would be complete. The slavers would ultimately then sell you off and you'd be maybe put through an auction if a buyer wasn't already lined up. That's assuming that the leader of the guild doesn't want you as a pet.

I didnt play Oblivion so I didnt get to see/use the sex mods on that' date=' but I was just wondering, will you be implementing sound effects into it? For example, the bandits would egg each other to go further and further, or the victim would beg for mercy, or a disciplinary whip would crack? It would add so much to the mod if you did.

[/quote']

I'd like to do that. I worked on a flash game called "Otherworld" where I had great fun making a BDSM soundscape for the slave auction. But it's going to depend on having the sounds, and on having the time too.

Good idea, though, and thanks for the kind words :)

I didn't really intend for your permanent master to run the guild. Another idea to consider is that he could be more like a client or a customer.

mmm... but then we run into the problem of how to control the player again. It's tricky' date=' and I haven't thought it all out. Of course a full map slave sandbox is probably going to be way too much work in any case, and you're more likely find permanent enslavement in a more limited environment.

Your spirit has been broken to the point that you've embraced your slavery as who you are now. You no longer desire to be free and live only to serve your master.

Possible. As I say, I've yet to decide what paths if any lead to permanent slavery, so that's very much a possibility. The only thing I have decided is that it needs to be clearly signposted (to the player at least) so no one stumbles into it by accident :)

Riften Quests

Continued from here, apologies for the double post. At this rate I'm going to need a wiki page...

Goodies, Loot And So Forth

Frostbite Hunters and Raper Chaurus have been described elsewhere in this thread.

Glamour of Spiderkind has been described, but it's worth explaining a few more details. The spell lets frostbite hunters see you as one of them, and lets you pass among them unhindered as long as you offer no violence. It doesn't affect normal fostbites, and caverns with mixed populations can be dangerous.

The spell is known mainly to the falmer, who pass it on through foul tasting potions. You drink the brew, you go to sleep for 8 hours or so, and you wake up with knowledge of a new spell. (It's better than a blind race using spell books, after all). The secret of brewing these spell potions is a falmer secret and likely to remain so.

Note that the potion will tend to put you to sleep, fairly quickly. Note also that going to sleep in the middle of a camp of borderline-hostile falmer is probably not a good idea. For either gender, although the consequences will vary accordingly.

Blowpipe: Fires drugged darts. Less range than a bow, and only a single point of damage if it hits, but darts can be poisoned like arrows for full effect, and the weapon is stealthier than a bow being quieter and having a less obivous outline.

The Unusual Soul Gem contains an unusually powerful soul belonging to a long dead serial rapist. A note in the casket reminds some long forgotten mage to be extremely careful what he enchants using this soul ... but neglects to say why. Working out the options for unlocking this particular treasure is probably worth a side quest.

The Trainer Charus is used to by the Falmer to train new slaves. When "equipped" the charus sexually penetrates its victim, as well as grasping her across the breasts and belly and fastening its major mandibles around her neck. The creature's lesser mouthparts fasten onto a vein in the neck from which the beast can draw sustenance, and through which it can introduce venom into the bloodstream. Thus the creature can quickly administer pleasure and pain to the victim, as well as instant weakness or paralysis (by means of toxins) or death by decapitation.

The creatures instinctively understand a number of commands from their handler, and may be instucted to follow, stay or go to an indicated position. The beast guides its host to comply using pleasure and pain stimulus, and the host quickly learns to obey (or at least gets a quest marker to see where she needs to go). The creature can also be commanded to inflict punitive pain, as well as stimilating to orgasm, and stimulating and maintaining just shy of orgasm. Weakness venom can be administered to make a violent slave more tractible, or just to compel her to crawl or to lie down. The paralytic venom may be used to cause a loss of consciousness while more complex adjustments are made. In someways, it's like a sticky, insect version of a chain beast, but with operator remote control.

The creatures rely on their hosts blood supply for nourishment and quickly die without a host. However, properly stimulated, they can be induced to curl into a ball and estivate until needed. If the guild relations with the falmer are good enough, the Falmer will charus trainers in this form.

Food of Friendship

Cook, eat and sleep for 8 hours. When you awake, you will not be flagged as automatically hostile to passing falmer for about 24 hours. Except for some who won't care. You'll learn which are which :)

The food is a variation on the slave food that the Dwemer fed the Snow Elves back in the days of antiquitiy. As such it is mildly addictive and has a mild debuff to combat damage and a buff to submissiveness. The effects wear off quickly after 24 hours. However they do stack, so anyone eating nothing but this food for weeks will eventually find it very addictive and very debilitating in combat.

A couple of thoughts:

I'm beginning to think there's potential for some falmer-specific crafting items. Not things you can make, but places you can make squishily organic falmer devices. Like incubating Chaurus eggs in the proper toxins so they hatch out as Trainers. Or growing those sticky-black tendril things that they make fences out of, so they really are sticky and black. And alive. And with an instinct to seek warm flesh and cling to it. That sort of thing.

The other one... anyone got any thoughts about how Falmer Writing fits into the lore, given that the race are blind? Do we suppose it's braille-like? Or is it the script the snow elves used back when they still had eyes. The reason I asked was I was hoping to find a Falmer font and have the strange inscriptions on the offering spell out things like "slut" and "fuck me" ... and then I thought "how would they read it, anyway?"

Passing thoughts...

more to come...

The "pride" stat is a nice idea. I assume that when an NPC's pride reaches 0 that means she is "broken". That progression would of course have to be much slower for the PC (and also logarithmic so that superficial losses of pride can happen much faster than once you're at the lower levels), but the result could be the same, that when reaching 0 the PC becomes completely and irremediably enslaved.

Though it would be nice for "broken" slaves to still be able to escape, so it could work in such a way that for instance once pride drops under 20, she counts as "broken" and is completely submissive and obedient, with the exception that she may still try to escape if given the chance. That exception disappears when reaching 0. That way the pride stat could in itself work as a signpost, as it would be very clear that you must never let your pride drop to 0 if you want to regain freedom.

There are a few things that I want to say about this:

First, I don´t like the idea of making the quest harder for a female PC. Especially the whole Riften-part seems to be harder for a woman. A man only has to worry about ugly NPC´s looking good (oh, the horror) while a woman has to deal with the whole ´get hit x times and it´s game over´ thing. I know that realistically it might make sense that such a business is harder for a woman to run than a man, but let´s just put it that way: there are men and women in Skyrim, both seemimgly on equal footing social-wise and all in all there doesn´t seem to be much sexism if at all. So it might make sense that a slaves guild might try to appease to both sexes and thus, has male and female members while also having male and female slaves. If anybody doesn´t like the idea of handling male slaves, they could make that a job for another (most likely female) member.

What that has to do with that quest? I dunno, but I guess by trying to insert some sort of gender-equality in that quest it might be easier for a female character.

Also I like the idea of somebody being pissed because his incredibly strong and muscular male PC is getting raped by a woman the same way female PC player would be. Of course that is more of an joke option than a serious suggestion but I don´t know, adding in one such moment might actually be funny just to reverse the roles.

In summary, add in equal footing for both gender in a way that makes it fun to play as both genders. Some people might just not like the idea of their female character getting raped in some (possibly arbritrary) way.

Make the slavers both male and female, likewise with the slaves. Also, add in the option to let members of the guild handle specific cases so that if somebody doesn´t want to enslave a man for example, they can send a team to do it. That would not only add in more content, make the guild seem less like a ´woman-rapist-club´ and more like a ´general-sex-slave-store´ (thus getting rid of quedtions like ´what if a woman wants a male slave´, ´what if a man wants a male slave´ and ´what if a customer wants a breeding pair for whatever sick reason´). And if anybody doesn´t like to deal with raping either of the gender, they can send a team to do that (which might have the penalty to take longer because... I don´t know. Better than some sort of ´XX% of failure´ deal)

And one last thing: I don´t know why but being able to tell a guildmember of either gender to deal with a slave of either gender might be a good idea. It might make it easier to organise that stuff and it gives the player more options, which is always a good thing.

So, if I made myself look like a dumbass it´s because I haven´t read through the whole thread (sorry about that, I just had to put all of these ideas somewhere) and I am also writing on a 3DS which isn´t that easy.

Anyway, give my suggestions at least a thought, alright?

@Greader

About the gender-equality issue, I think it would probably be fairly easy to offer different possible configurations: with slaves being either female, male, or both, and the same for slavers. That way you could even have it gay or lesbian if you prefer. I think it'd probably only need a minor tweak on genders and animations. That way it'd have something for everyone (and would also be fun to try in different versions).

Well, it's just a suggestion, because I for one play with a female character and would very much prefer it to be more difficult, so I like that option. And it wouldn't necessarily even be more difficult, after all she'd usually escape death where a male PC would just die. Not to mention she might be able to use her body instead of fighting, if that option happens.

Looking back through this i had an idea with the Dwemer slave training facility and the rewards thing. You could also have the facility for good behavior apply some kind of effect that stimulates the pleasures of the slave, maybe making this effect addictive? that way you could maybe make it seem more like the slave is being broken and becoming a better sex slave.

Though it would be nice for "broken" slaves to still be able to escape' date=' so it could work in such a way that for instance once pride drops under 20, she counts as "broken" and is completely submissive and obedient, with the exception that she may still try to escape if given the chance. That exception disappears when reaching 0. That way the pride stat could in itself work as a signpost, as it would be very clear that you must never let your pride drop to 0 if you want to regain freedom.

[/quote']

That'd work. Or we could say that zero or less means you lose the will to disobey, but make the value continue on into the negatives. That way you could recover if you got away, but the chances would be small while still under the control of your master.

First' date=' I don´t like the idea of making the quest harder for a female PC. Especially the whole Riften-part seems to be harder for a woman. A man only has to worry about ugly NPC´s looking good (oh, the horror) while a woman has to deal with the whole ´get hit x times and it´s game over´ thing.

[/quote']

In general it's not. The lust inducing spells give the guys a free ride, mainly because I don't fancy the thought of watching guys jerk themselves off. Apart from that, the guys tend to die where the girls live on (albeit as slaves). We've also talked about a few possibilities in the event of a female PC being permenantly enslaved, but let's face it, at that point her male counterpart is long since dead, and the girls are just getting more content.

I know that realistically it might make sense that such a business is harder for a woman to run than a man' date=' but let´s just put it that way: there are men and women in Skyrim, both seemimgly on equal footing social-wise and all in all there doesn´t seem to be much sexism if at all. So it might make sense that a slaves guild might try to appease to both sexes and thus, has male and female members while also having male and female slaves. If anybody doesn´t like the idea of handling male slaves, they could make that a job for another (most likely female) member.

[/quote']

Well, one thing I'm not aiming at here is any from of social commentary. This is intended purely as fetish fantasy with a strong maledom/femsub slant to it, because at the end of the day, that's the sort of stuff I like.

Look, rather than go through this point by point, let me try and address the issue as a whole. I think I can see where you're coming from here, and for what it's worth I think your point is valid. This is quite unabashedly sexist stuff and (as currently specced) has little to offer those who like gay or femdom scenes. The trouble is, I have a personal rule about not debugging anything that leaves me reaching for the eyeball bleach after each iteration. That means I'm not going to write male on male scenes. The odd bit of femdom maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.

On the other hand, I am keen to make this mod into a framework that can be extended by other modders. So I won't object if someone else wants to address the gender imbalance by writing some malesub style radiant quests, or slotting in a few quest stages entirely. I'll even help out to the extent of adding config options and making sure the setting doesn't prevent you telling your part of the story. All I ask is that it's in an add-on, a separate esp file, so that my version continues to stand alone.

I know that's probably not a particularly satisfactory answer for some people, but that's where I stand. I hope you can see where I'm coming from with this.

Looking back through this i had an idea with the Dwemer slave training facility and the rewards thing. You could also have the facility for good behavior apply some kind of effect that stimulates the pleasures of the slave' date=' maybe making this effect addictive? that way you could maybe make it seem more like the slave is being broken and becoming a better sex slave.

[/quote']

I hadn't thought of that. Make the reward stimulus addictive and after a while, they begin to crave the stimulus that accompanies obedience, and after that the act of obedience itself. Interesting :D

I thought about the femaless falmor, and your mentioning of dwarven artifacts. I do not remeber any of the dwarven ruins that were untouched by the falmor. So I thought maybe an uneasy truce with the falmor providing them with breading stock.

This could be a to trade for access to machine/areas to make/get items you mentioned, or even a small base of operations where the falmor would not try and kill you on sight ( sorry sound/smell).