[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

how i wish this wouldn't take you months to do even with CK on the horizon if you need a beta tester im sure i can try( with both sexes)

Thank you. I'll be glad to have your feedback. Months is about the right timescale though' date=' sadly.

For those interested: I made some tweaks to the slaves-in-a-cage idea. It's on the wiki under the heading The Cheapcunt Express. I suspect the idea will need cutting back quite a bit if it's ever to be implemented but ... but I'm having fun, all the same.

It would be awesome to go to a bandit or forsworn camp and enslave any female there' date=' not only scripted slaves.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's planned from mission three onwards - pretty much as soon as you take over Helgen. I want you to be able to enslave any adult female you like, generic or vanilla.

I may reserve the Jarls and their households, just because some of them feature in the final quest arc. Apart from that, you should be free to collect merchandise wherever you come across it.

Well I guess it's going to be a while until any of this sees the light of day (and it's going to be a hard wait), but your writing is already lots of fun to read, as is talking about ideas :)

BTW I didn't mention earlier, but if for some reason you could ever use any help from someone with no useful skills whatsoever, I'd of course be happy to oblige :s:D

It would be awesome to go to a bandit or forsworn camp and enslave any female there' date=' not only scripted slaves.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's planned from mission three onwards - pretty much as soon as you take over Helgen. I want you to be able to enslave any adult female you like, generic or vanilla.

I may reserve the Jarls and their households, just because some of them feature in the final quest arc. Apart from that, you should be free to collect merchandise wherever you come across it.

Im really looking forward to this.

I can't mod, but is there any help i could provide?

ye i think doc will need alota help in makin this mod' date=' i might help as well with the story creating.

[/quote']

He seems to have story writing mostly covered, and he seems to be good with coding too. I think he'll mostly need help in animations and modeling. Unfortunately I can't really help there.

Well, I can always use good ideas. This project would not be nearly so interesting (nor so complicated) if not for the feedback and ideas you've all contributed, so by all means keep 'em coming. I don't promise to use them all, but it all goes into the melting pot, as it were.

In terms of implementation, zaraia's got it spot on: My weakest areas are animation, modelling and textures, probably in that order. So any help there would be useful.

I could also use some help to go through this thread and pick out the ideas that end up embedded in the conversation, and copy them over to the wiki. There are sections on the main page for things like spells and magic. Other stuff can be dropped into the Fragments section. I'll probably still end up re-doing half of it - I'm redoing my own words as I copy them across at the moment. But just having them all in one place with a little structure imposed would help a lot.

This mod could include a random "My daughter got enslaved by Soldiers and taken to castle/dungeon/tower/slaver/house of John Doe, please help her and I'll pay you."

I'd also love to see the player being enslaved like in the good old "WIP Player Slave" for Oblivion.

I'm not into sadism and right now there is no need to sell slaves since in skyrim you can't really buy anything cool (besides houses) with your money.

This mod could include a random "My daughter got enslaved by Soldiers and taken to castle/dungeon/tower/slaver/house of John Doe' date=' please help her and I'll pay you."

[/quote']

Yeah. The "destroy the guild" branch will probably have a recurring radiant quest along those lines. I haven't put much work into that side of the quest so far, however.

I'm also planning to have similar missions available to slaver PCs on the basis of "set a thief to catch a thief", but they should be fairly rare. I expect they'll get a lot more common if and when the guild turns legitimate and has the job of hunting down rogue slavers.

I'd also love to see the player being enslaved like in the good old "WIP Player Slave" for Oblivion.

I think we may have that eventuality covered :D In at least three places. Plus plans for possible casual capture and short term slavery when clearing out nests of bandits' date=' sorcerors, vampires etc

I'm not into sadism and right now there is no need to sell slaves since in skyrim you can't really buy anything cool (besides houses) with your money.

I suppose "sadism" is the "S" in "BDSM". For me though, it's not so much about pain or cruelty as it is about control. That's true whether it's the feeling of controlling others as a slaver, or the loss of control when being enslaved. Probably, this is one of those things everyone sees differently. You might be happier with the "destroy the guild" branch, though.

And you're right, past a certain point in the game, the money is just a way of keeping score. It's going to be possible to make money selling slaves ... but I don't think anyone is going play this mod so their character can get rich.

I was reading up stuff on your wiki, which is a great idea for something this complicate. And I was thinking maybe you could do something like a 'donations' box in the player's base/guild base, where the player can fill it with stuff ranging from armor and weapons to gold and potions to be taken by the guards/guild members in order to keep their morale up in situations where, say, the player isn't actively selling slaves, but still has way more money than they need.

They put some of their money into the chest and ever X amount of time that passes the guards each take Y amount of money out of it instead of losing morale, maybe something like 10 gold per guard per game day, making it so that if you fill the chest up with 10,000,000 gold you basically can lay of slaving for a while.

Maybe even add something like a 'Duvakin Slave Inc Uniform' as a unique crafting item that you can make for your guards to increase their morale, since they cease to look like just a random assortment of bandits and start looking like a team of trained guards from a respectable town. Maybe it could even cause your guild's reputation to rise since you're again, no longer appearing to just be a group of loosely affliated bandits but now you're "Helgan Guards"

Or maybe just a side-quest to find/enslave some armor maker to make 'slaver's guild uniforms' ?

Alternatively maybe simply being better equipped could improve the group's morale, I would feel more confident in my guarding duties walking around in full plate rather than fur armor, and, though I don't know if the game has anyway to track this, if the player makes the armor/weapons for the group then that should improve their reputation among the group, I'd be less likely to attack a lady if I knew she's the one responsible for building the fine Legendary-level-sword I'm holding.

And I was thinking maybe you could do something like a 'donations' box in the player's base/guild base' date=' where the player can fill it with stuff ranging from armor and weapons to gold and potions to be taken by the guards/guild members in order to keep their morale up in situations where, say, the player isn't actively selling slaves, but still has way more money than they need.

[/quote']

That's a good idea. I expect that guild quartermasters at all the guild locations would be pleased to have any sort of donation, wether in gold or equipment.

And I love the idea of banded slavers' guild uniforms. Maybe just livery so we can apply it to different sorts of armour as we upgrade.

On a different note, here's something I've been planning as loot for the Dwemer Slave Marker. I figure the place should have a jeweler - these are some items for his strongbox.

Whoops - premature posting - I'll be a minute or two

[edit]

Posted onto the next reply but one.

A whole new guild for the "destroy the guild" story line would be cool. A rehab program for previous slaves to become normal again' date=' quests to free slaves, destroy bases, assassinate a slaver leader, stop slaver raids etc.

[/quote']

Shinteo and myself have been talking about that, and I think I know how we're going to do it :)

[edit]

I completely mis-read that this morning. A lot of the "destroy" line will follow the same outline as the "recreate" line. So you'll find yourself trying track down a missing bard, investigate links with falmer, get to the birthday girl before the slavers find her, and so on. There'll also be some radiant quests to free girls, deprogram slaves, and the bases the PC sets up in the "recreate" questline, he will need to destroy in the "destroy" one ... but by then the bad guys will have the next area online. The last arc will be to derail the plans to legitimse the guild and destroy them as an effective force.

Here's those Dwemer Jewelry items:

Master Ring: A chunky square cut ring of cold iron. Worth next to nothing as jewelry, although it might add a little to barehanded combat damage. It has enchantments that link it to the Slave Ring, and allows the wearer give telepathic commands to the wearer of the Slave Ring. If the Slave Ring wearer is also wearing other items from the jewelry in this set, those items can also be controlled through the Master Ring. The master ring is the only item of the set the can be removed by its wearer. All others are only removable by someone wearing the Master Ring (and the game won't let you wear two rings...)

Slave Ring: This is an elegant gold and diamond ring, a very expensive item in its own right. The wearer will experience a 20% increase in arousal when the wearer of the master ring is present.

Diamond Earrings: Dangly sparkly things, these have a locator function (master gets a quest market for the slave) and can remotely administer pain/damage, arousal, and pleasure/healing.

Necklace: A thin, almost insubstantial chain with a diamond pendant. This functions as a slave collar, and comes with an invisible, intangible leash. The wearer of the Master ring can leash the wearer to a specific spot or person, as well as lead her around himself. The leash length is variable. (I might add some sort of recall function as well).

Belly Jewel: This is a big ruby designed to be worn in a belly piercing. With typical Dwemer ingenuity, the jewel will do the piercing itself if none is present. The jewel provides the slave with an illusory costume, and makes her look respectably dressed, even though she is naked. The illusion is optional for the wearer of the Master Ring, and the jewel has a number of costumes it can mimic (and I might add a way to add new ones). Masters of Illusion magic can also sense the illusion, and will be able to see through the effect with a few moments concentration. The illusion function will also mask various forms of sexual activity, although the more blatant the activity, the less illusion skill will be needed to see through to the reasilty underneath. The gem also provides variable protection against cold, so at the Master's discretion the slave may be warm walking in the snow, or feel the full impact of the cold.

The master can turn off the illusion effect at any time, of course. The slave is always aware of her nakedness.

Bracelets: thin sparkly bangles. These serve as manacles and can be set to lock together or to walls or other fixtures in a variety of poses. Locked manacles will inhibit spell casting just like normal ones. They also provide a variable penalty to combat damage allowing to master to the slave's effective combat ability to zero if so desired.

Feet: Elegant high heeled strappy sandals. Can serve as leg irons/hobbles in a similar manner to the bracelets. Can also vary the slave's strengh for purposes of carry capacity, taking it from zero (where she collapses under the weight of her jewelry) to +100 (so she can server her master as a mule).

The overall effect of a full set (with the illusion effect) is that of a naked pleasure slave wearing a set of jewelry such as you might expect to find on a harem dancer. With the illusion running however, a master can take his naked slave into any sort of respectable society function while keeping her both secure and in her place.

[edit]

The next part of Birthday Girl is well underway on the wiki. I may get to the end of this yet.

[edit]

Mzthandeumz Market is more or less complete. After that it's into the Blackreach (or Blackreach Lite) in pursuit of two missing girls, after which we get to the Dwemer Base and we can maybe end this quest.

After which I think I'll do some short bits for a while.

Dungeon: Dwemer Automated Slave Training Facility

One for the female PCs, this one.

Thinking about slave-taking dwemer automata, suppose one of them were to deposit your girl into a sealed sub-level of the ruin, which was designed to train new slaves automatically?

On entry all items and equipemnt would be removed, and a collar applied that limited player recovery and stats:

Magicka would be capped at 1 point

Stamina recovery would be severly reduced.

Normal health recovery would be reduced to zero; Restful sleep would result in small gains.

Health and stamina would be restored by the dwarven machinery as a reward for good behaviour

Pain (health damage) would be used to punish disobedience. Running out of health would result in unconsicousness rather than death, unless the PC only had one point left in the first place.

Dwemer rune displays would instruct the player to perform various demeaning and humiliating sexual actions.

Prompt obeidience would be rewarded; disobedience, punshed.

When the player has obeyed enough instructions swiftly enough, the facility will then release them.

The player would be given a degree of autonomy, and allowed to explore the facility. There would be sphere guardians and spider workers that could be fought, if bare-handed, and some equipment that could be destroyed. But new workers would make good any damage, and ultimately the only way to go free is by submitting yourself completely.

Dude, that is amazing!

Are you actually going to make that? I just discovered this thread, and would like to know if everything you mentioned here will actually be in the game.

These days, most slave mods are about enslaving others (nothing wrong with that of course). But being a slave is also cool, unfortunately, you don't see it often.

Well i went to your wiki page about what you're trying to release and i have juste one thing to say :

I really really want to see your mod and play to it more than anything ^^ You make a big work' date=', that's pretty impressive :)

[/quote']

Thank you. i just hope I can do justice to the idea. :)

Dude' date=' that is amazing!

Are you actually going to make that? I just discovered this thread, and would like to know if everything you mentioned here will actually be in the game.

[/quote']

Well, I'm certainly going to try. I'm under no illusions about the amount of work involved: look at how long it's taken sesom to get FNNCQ2 ready. But I'll do my level best to get this working.

These days' date=' most slave mods are about enslaving others (nothing wrong with that of course). But being a slave is also cool, unfortunately, you don't see it often.

[/quote']

Check out SewerSlave for FONV and PlayerSlave for lovers as well. PlayerSlave is still WIP though.

And there's a full breakdown of the Dwemer training facility (henceforth known as The Dastard) on the SSG wiki.

Question for all: The Mzthandeumz Market stage of Birthday Girl is complete on the wiki. Should I post it here, or just post links when sections are done. Either way I hope to see some feedback in this thread.

One thing you might allow the PC in the dasterd quest to do is if they don't use their shouts to retain them, and then perhaps in certain situations they may find themselves in they could use it to help escape. For instance during one of the falmer raids mentioned previously the PC could stun or attack them and make her escape into their tunnels(where-ever those might go)

Quick question. Will you be making compatibility changes because I know a lot of other modders will be making Helgen rebuilt mods. I think it would be a good idea to use one of the many other forts as I don't want to miss out on the other mods that will be rebuilding Helgen.

This sounds awesome. I'm already scoping out every area in the game for potential "targets". There's a few mouthy NPC's that need a good lesson in manners.

How about creating new NPCs to be enslaved because using existing NPCs might mess with games quests plus the towns and cities will be emptied of females.

One thing you might allow the PC in the dasterd quest to do is if they don't use their shouts to retain them' date=' and then perhaps in certain situations they may find themselves in they could use it to help escape. For instance during one of the falmer raids mentioned previously the PC could stun or attack them and make her escape into their tunnels(where-ever those might go)

[/quote']

I could do. I might drain a few souls from the PC each time she shouts. They could come right back if she ever gets out and gets the collar off. In the meantime, I wouldn't stop her shouting, but she'd have limited charges. Could be a fun way to handle powers in general.

Quick question. Will you be making compatibility changes because I know a lot of other modders will be making Helgen rebuilt mods. I think it would be a good idea to use one of the many other forts as I don't want to miss out on the other mods that will be rebuilding Helgen.

It's a problem' date=' I know.

I want somewhere with a defensible perimiter, (which can also serve as line that slaves must stay inside) I want at least one (and preferably two) courtyard areas I can mark up for training and recreational activities, a couple of interior areas and a dungeon with plenty of cells. A barracks area would be good, too.

I also want somewhere fairly close to Whiterun, since a lot of people are going to be starting this quest early on. So somewhere in Whiterun or Falkreath holds.

There are a few forts that would do, but they're all goign to be swarming with legion and stormcloak during the civil war, which is going to disrupt business somewhat. All the other places I can think of are either too small, the subject of vanilla quests (which I don't wish to disrupt) of have interesting and rare inhabitants.

The other option, I suppose is to create a new fort or ruin somewhere. I'm trying to minimise the number of new structures I place, though. Skyrim's map is crowded compared to Oblivion. There's not a lot of empty space and what there is, is likely to be in demand by modders.

I might look at putting something halfway up a mountain, I suppose. I could see benefits to that. But Helgen is still the fastest and least-work solution.

Of course, if anyone has a good location they'd like to nominate...

This sounds awesome. I'm already scoping out every area in the game for potential "targets". There's a few mouthy NPC's that need a good lesson in manners.

Yeah ... I remember my early sessions in the game, thinking "you're going to regret saying that when the CK comes out :)"

How about creating new NPCs to be enslaved because using existing NPCs might mess with games quests plus the towns and cities will be emptied of females.

I have a policy in this regard:

• Neither the main guild quest not radiant story missions will ever require you to enslave a vanilla NPC
  • Anyone you need to enslave in order to progress the quest will be a new NPC. See the NPCs section on the wiki' date=' sub-section "slaves"
    [*']Vanilla NPCs will crop up in radiant story Rape missions, and any thing else that is basically "catch and release"
  • What the player does in his own time is up to him. The mod will come with a warning saying to the effect that enslaving vanilla NPCs may impact the game, but I'm not about to forbid it. (I may temporarily protect a few major political figures if the slaver quest needs them, but they'll be few).
  • It should be possible to have a perfectly good time grabbing foresworn and bandits and other respawning generics.
  • If I can, I'll add a "speak freely" option that gives you access to a slave's original dialog. So if you enslave someone and then find out you need her for a quest after all, you can still gain her co-operation. Although it may sound a bit weird in cases. Of course, if you already sold the NPC, you may just be out of luck.

That's the plan, anyway. My favourite slaver mods are the ones that let you take anyone and you have to deal with the consequences.

=================================

On another note entirely, I've had some interesting ideas about how the foresworn might manage a player slave. I'll see about getting them written up while they're still fresh.

Enslaved by the Foresworn.

This is for a female PC, and works best in one of the foresworn cave complexes. Ideally the whole mod will be played in conjunction with some sort of hardcore survival mod. In particular this scenario assumes that getting a good night's sleep is necessary for the PC's well being.

The player has been defeated in combat, captured and stripped. Her hands are bound and her feet are hobbled, and she is led to see the local hagraven, who (maybe after some gratuitous fondling) produces a necklace made of teeth which is equipped upon the PC. It's explained to the player that there's a magic in the collar, and the teeth will come to life and bite her head off if she passes beyond the totems that mark out the camp perimeter or cave entrance.

Then the PC gets led to a place where there's a blunted stake, horizontal to the floor. She is made to drop to all floors and crawl backwards against the stake so it pushes deep into her sex. Then the foresworn dude says:

"This is your new home. When you are not obeying some command from one of the foresworn, you will return to this place and push this wood into yourself as deeply as you can. Except when obeying orders, if you are found anywhere but in this place and in this exact position, or on your way back to this place in order to assume this position, you will be killed."

"Except when obeying foresworn orders, your hands are to remain behind your back at all times. Usually we will keep them bound so a stupid whore like yourself will not forget her orders. If for some reason your hands are not bound however, you will clasp your elbows behind your back when in this position until one of the foresworn comes by to tie them properly.

"We know that you are a slut, and that sluts need to orgasm frequently. This is the only place in the camp where you are allowed to orgasm, and only then by fucking yourself against this piece of wood. Because we are kind masters we will allow you to relieve your needs now. We will watch and correct your technique"

The player/slave is now forced to bring herself to orgasm by rocking back and forth on the stake while a group of foresworn watch closely and make critical comments.

"There's a good slut. Now we will show you how you will sleep at night."

A long curved branch, hinged from above is brought down so one end is before the PC's mouth. She is told to "open wide" and the end of the branch is pushed deep into her mouth. Leather bindings are then used to fasten the branch tight against the structure impaling her from the other end, holding her in place like a pair of giant pincers.

"This is how you will sleep at night. You are expected to sleep well whenever placed in this position so that you may better serve your masters in the morning. You may find the sleep difficult in this position: you will find however that sleep comes easier with repeated orgasms. Bring yourself to climax once again, so that we will know that your stupid slut mind has understood our instructions."

And the PC is made to masturbate herself against her restraints a second time. (Remember, this works best with a hardcore survival mod where the player needs regular sleep, so not sleeping for any length of time is a problem).

"Good slut. You seem to understand the rules. Also understand that you will be punished if you fail to obey them. In particular, foresworn will inspect you at random times during the night. We will find you either sleeping or masturbating or you will be punished."

"Now: the hour is growing late, so we may as well leave you in your sleeping position and return to your training in the morning. Now slut, what is it that you are expected to do?"

And the player will be expected to bring herself to a third orgasm while her masters look on, and to continue to do so until she is able to sleep.

Sleeping will be just as the foresworn explained it to the player. She will be required to bring herself to several orgasms before sleep is possible. (the number will be random, but probably between three and eight, weighted toward five). During the day, her foresworn masters will discuss her nighttime activities between themselves, commenting on the number of climaxes she needed, how much noise she made in the process, and just what sort of a slut needs to play with herself so much before she can go to sleep.

[edit]

I might provide a row of three or five stakes, so that if the player's follower and/or and slaves she was leading also get captured, they could share the experience with the PC in the middle. The foresworn could argue about which of them was the biggest slut, and whether it was racial factors that cause this, personality defects, or a mix of both.

Will there be craftable potions as well because not everyone focusses in smithing and enchanting and it would be nice for the people who are alchemists if they had something to make. A good idea is a hooking slaves up to drugs so they get addicted and are forced to stay to get more.

Will there be craftable potions as well because not everyone focusses in smithing and enchanting and it would be nice for the people who are alchemists if they had something to make. A good idea is a hooking slaves up to drugs so they get addicted and are forced to stay to get more.

I want some craftable potions and poisons. I've got a few ideas so far:

• Fortify Arousal
  • Calm
  • Combined Arousal and Frenzy (Rape Frenzy)
  • Surpress Pride
  • Slow Movement

Most of the list are poisons and can be used with darts. You can probably also force a slave to drink a most of them with the right speechcraft or if the slave's pride is low enough. Most of that lot are also addictive if taken over long periods.

There's foodstuff forms for most of the poisons as well, which are definitely addictive. I'm having problems with ingredients there as well, although one good approach would be to have a poition as one of the ingredients. That way the food potency would be better for alchemy skills (and since we don't have a cooking skill). On the other hand, it's easier to make new recipies for food than it is for potions.

As ever, I'd be happy to have suggestions here.