[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

ON HOLD

Regretfully, development on this mod has been suspended until my life settles down a little.

Do note that in any case, this is a planning thread. Development is still at an early stage. The first quest is playable, but nothing beyond that.

Download Thread

[edit]

A more up to date version of the information in this thread can be found on the Skyrim Slavers Wiki. I'm still copying stuff across at the moment, but when I'm done the wiki will be where quest updates and are published.

Note that the old wiki got pulled by wikia. The link above has been updated.

If you want to join on IRC, we hang out on #skyrim_slavers on irchighway. You may need to set your browser to handle that link: Easiest options are chatzilla for firefox, IRC to Mibbit for Chrome, and opera handles irc links out of the box.

No idea about IE, sorry.

Original Post follows:

=======

I want to make a sex-slavery mod for Skyrim. It's going to need the CK to be released, and I'm going to need a sex framework before I can do anything other than fade-to-black for sex scenes. Furthermore, I expect I'm being hideously over-ambitious here.

That said, I'd like to present a few notes. I've got scraps all over the place, so I'm going to keep updating the first post for a while. Feel free to chip in with suggestions and what not. Meanwhile, this is going to be a bit sketchy at first...

Preamble:

The aim is for a questline mod that takes the defunct Slavers Guild of Skyrim and recreates it, and (like the thieves/DB quests) restores it to its former glory. Unlike the thieves guild and DB, this quest will culminate with the guild being again recognised as a legitimate organisation across Skyrim, with slave markets attached to each of the cities.

As the quest progresses, the player will gain access to better slaver equipment from a variety of sources. Some of it will need to be created by the player, by alchemy, cooking, enchanting, smithing, or some combination of them all.

Ultimately, I'd like this to be playable equally by either sex, and for a separate questline to destroy the guild in the event that the player declines to join (again like the DB quest). Some quests may only be open to particular genders, or have different possible outcomes. For now though, I'm going to concentrate on the male PC/slaver line. There's not a lot a guy can do that can't be done by a girl with a strap-on anyway.

That said, I don't see the slavers as having the sense of group loyalty shown by the TG or DB, so treachery is always going to be a possibility, especially if you foul up on a mission. All the more so for female chars who run the risk of being enslaved themselves. (Guys get it easier - they just get killed:) Although getting sold to an arena somewhere is also a possibility)

Aside from the main quest line, there are going to be a lot of radiant story missions available. This should make the mod playable at relatively early stages, and also allow other modders to insert quests should they so desire.

Locations (In order)

1: Whiterun
1a: A rescue-the-damsel mission

Quest giver: Hulda at the Bannered Mare

Mission is to rescue a young woman, abducted by bandits. After defeating a number of bandits, player then finds the girl, chained and naked. He is then given the option to rescue her, or to rape her. If he chooses rape, the guild head (who has been watching from concealment) will then offer to induct him into the guild. If, on the other hand, the PC does the honourable thing, that would trigger the "destroy the slaver's guild" questline.

1b: Rape mission.
Quest giver is a guild contact. Initial meet and post-mission rendezvous will be random locations around Whiterun.

Mission is to find a specified woman and rape her without getting caught or identified. Someone is paying to have this done to "teach her a lesson". This will familiarise the player with the basic rape mechanics. This will be a radiant story quest and can recur.

Mechanics: I want to dole out the goodies sparingly, so for this first mission, the PC is going to have to get the job done with his own resources. That means either use violence to make her yield, intimidation to scare her into co-operating, or presuasion to get her into a position where she can't resist. Combinations are possible: Persuasion to get her to a quiet spot, and then intimidation to make her strip naked and lie down, for instance. If the player chooses violence, he needs to be careful not to kill her by accident. Fists are recommended. It's not like she's going to fight back. I'll probably add a brawl option to the conversation so there's a safe way to force a yield. Once she's submitted or yielding, you get the rape option by activating her.

1c: Abduct and Rape.

Similar to the above, the objective is to abduct the target, transport her to a remote and deserted location, and then repeatedly rape her until she no longer resists at which point she is to be released, naked, some distance from her home. A few thugs will be available to help where needed. The target is not to be allowed to escape under any circumstances.

This one teaches the mechanics of abduction and secure slave management. This is also a radiant story quest. Future commissions may specify that she is not to be released until pregnant - a spell will be supplied to determine pregnancy.

Mechanics:

Basic subdual works the same way as the previous quest. This adds problems for keeping her subdued and transportation. For transport, I'd really like a drivable cart. I know some modders have an eye on this, so it might be possible pretty quickly. A fast travel style cart (like the ones between the cities) would work and is easy enough to do, but doesn't have the fun of protecting your cargo on the way, which would be fun. Once, anyway. After that we can allow fast travel for similar quests and let the player RP it if they wish.

Silver tongued PCs can save a lot of hassle here by persuading the victim to get into the cart and travel willingly to the destination. They may have to repeat the persuasion at regular intervals, though. Failing that, there's the problem of getting the girl to the cart. Here I quite like the idea from the Andoran web page where it talks about "a rope and a sack" being sufficient to any abduction. Not quite sure how to implement in detail yet, though. I do think that carrying someone in a sack should be tiring and require regular stops to rest. Also no running, and definitely no fast travel. Of course, once the sack is on the cart, the problem goes away.

Training is probably going to be a function of number of rapes, number of beatings and number of orgasms. You can try and do it nice (with pleasure) nasty (with pain) or a mix of the two. However you do it, it's going to take a few days. At some point, most players are going to want to leave the hired help to take over while the rest for a while, if only to pass the time. She's going to need to rest at times as well, or at least recover after passing out.

The other problem to be solved here is that of bondage. I want to be able to restrain the prisoner with a reasonable chance that she'll stay put for a while. I also want the restraints to be less than 100% perfect so she gets a chance or two to escape. That's where having someone on guard while you sleep is going to be useful. I'm hoping the Havok behavior stuff will let us use proper cuffs and chains here. The DB dungeon and initial bound hands offer some hope in here. Failing that we'll have to see what can be done.

That's a lot to do there, and most of it essential for the rest of the quests.

2: Helgen Ruins

The player has proved himself to the guild. Now they need a proper base of operation near Whiterun. Helgen has all the facilities you need to set up a proper slave training camp - except that the place appears to be swarming with bandits. Eliminate them or recruit them...

2a: The conquest of Helgen.

You can talk to the first bandit you meet. You can offer a cut of all profits (they'll want a LOT), threaten to kill them all (needs good speechcraft) or offer to keep them all swimming in pussy. The last option is slightly problematical in that there are female bandits who are presumable putting out, either willingly or otherwise.

The likely solution for a male PC is to face one of the female bandits in the ring with equal weapons. Subdue her, rape her, make her beg .. and the bandits will accept that you can do as you say. If not, you're going to die, but no change there, so that's all right. You can expect the bandits to cheat: in particular, other females may help out the one in the "ring". As long as you subdue your opponents and don't involve any spectators, the bandits will agree to your terms.

For a female PC, the challenge will be to face a male opponent and notget raped. There is a strong chance that one or more bandits will cheat in this case.

Mechanics: I need to work out how to remove the standard Helgen bandits and replace them with my own set. Or just tweak the AI of the existing ones. They need to talk rather than immediately attack, then I need a "follow" stage to move to a suitable area for the fight, and then I need to script the fight. That needs to have one of the bandits fighting while the others watch, and a limited number joining in if the PC's opponent seem to be in trouble. I need to intercept death for the opponents so they can be captured, and eventually raped, and I need the wrap up stage of the quest. And also a penalty for losing, but that can be death, at least initially.

2b: Doing Business

So, the PC has the facilities of Helgen ruins to use as a base. He'll have a couple of guild types move in, and depending on how he took over he may have some bandits working as guards and/or some freshly enslaved bandit chicks. Ideally I'd like to mark out the courtyard areas as slave training sandboxes, either for casual rape (got to keep your bandit pals happy) or for exercise/bondage/discipline. Internally, the Helgen dungeon and torture rooms are intact and can be used to hold fresh captures.

At this point the PC is free to mount his own missions and bring back slaves for training, assuming space exists to house them. The guild rep will still have radiant missions. The previous rape missions will still crop up, along with some new ones.

A reward seems reasonable at this point, as well. I'm thinking a slaver club with an enchantment to make sure doesn't kill anyone. It can be disenchanted, but it's only ever going to apply to one handed blunt weapons, since I have problems with a non-lethal two handed sword. There'll be some better options for fans of other weapons a little down the line.

Mechanics:

For training, it would be nice to do the whole Slavemaker thing, but that's a lot of work on top of an already ambitious workplan. I want to track obedience as a measure of how well broken a girl is. Nothing fancy - have sex with her X times to progress to level Y - something like that. Some sort of sex skill count would be nice too, maybe for more than one type of skill. If I get that sorted out, we can maybe look at complicating things further or training new behaviors.

I would also like to track the PC sex skill too, and maybe a sexlivion/beatemup style sex minigame. I would like act of the slaves to orgasm to be an important part of the training process. I'd like the forced orgasm aspect for the abduction-and-rape quest, too. I suppose a lot will depend on how difficult it turns out to be. and whether there's any supporting mods I can make use of.

2c: Special Request.

A client has requested a pair of foresworn girls, to be trained in obedience and sex skills and then delivered to him wearing those fur bikini outfits they use as armour. The player gets to find, subdue, abduct and train the girls before delivering them to the client. Hagravens are not acceptable.

This is going to be a general radiant story quest. Usually the request is for one girl, occasionally two, and rarely three. The type of girl can be based on race (human, elf, orc, etc) or occupation (foresworn, bandit, thalmor, vigilant, necromancer, vampire - if I missed your favourite, just shout it out :)). I want to do requests for stormcloak girls and legion babes too, but that can keep till the guild gets a bit better known.

If the player has slaves already trained, it may be possible to satisfy these requests "from stock", rather than having to capture girls afresh.

Mechanics: Fairly straightforward. Pick a Foresworn camp, and get your girls. I might add a map marker to a random camp, just in case the player hasn't met the foresworb yet.

One there, your tactics are your own. Nab a couple of outliers by stealth, snipe away until there's only your targets left alive or make a frontal assault, subduing and binding the females as you go. You also don't need to get them both from a single raid.

Companions will be a pain on this sort of mission. In particular, they'll need an AI tweak not to kill bound captives.

It'll probably need a cart to get the goods back to Helgen again. I think I'd like to disable fast travel until the cart is out of foresworn territory, as defined by some well known landmark. On the way, I'd like the other foresworn to take a particular interest in the cart ...

2d: Raiders!

Being a slaver is never going to be most popular activity in Skyrim, and Helgen acts as something of a magnet for raiders, whether it be bandits looking to take over the operation or mercenaries and adventurers looking to shut you down or just rescue a captive. From time to time the place is going to be attacked. Any bandit guards will help, but it's going to be the player who makes the difference between getting devastated by a raid and repelling it with minimal losses.

Incidentally, this is why you want to make sure your guards get plenty of sex. The happier they are, the harder they'll fight, and the better chance of recruiting new guards or turning raiders to your side.

Mechanics: Need some way of scheduling the event, and scripting the attack - probably some support from the civil war battles there. it should be possible (if not guaranteed) to recruit attackers - possibly from those who yield.

3: Riften Ratway

The last known location of the old guild was somewhere deep below the Ratway warrens. Perhaps there are resources there that could be of use?

3a: Looking for the old guild.

At Helgen the guild rep has been doing some asking around about the old guild. Apparently there's a lady bard a the college in Solutude who's been researching the history of slavery in Skyrim. It's suggested that you go and "persuade" her to tell you everything she knows. You can even do it nicely, if you like...

At Solitude, you find she's off on a field trip and not expected back anytime soon. Asking around will reveal she said something about Riften and the ratway.

At Riften the locals will tell you about the Ratway. If you're a thieves guild member you can get the information fairly easily. Otherwise you'll need to bribe or persuade someone in the Ragged Flagon. Or you could just enter the ratway warrens and keep going down...

Eventually, you'll find a hatch that gives access to a lower level...

3b: The Old Guild HQ

The old HQ is laid out pretty much as you might expect. There are plenty of cells, training areas, guard posts, a barracks room and a dining area. All of it dusty, cobwebbed and ruined. The place is inhabited by the usual mix of ratway crazies and skeevers.

However, some of the crazies have slaver tools to use. In particular, there's a lust inducing illusion spell that some of them can use. If you're a guy, it just makes all the ragged old harridans of the ratway appear as gorgeous, naked babes. You can rape them, but when the spell wears off they'll be ugly as sin, once again. (This assumes we can have more than one female body active in the game, of course).

If you're female, then the effects of the spell can be rather more debilitating. It's not an instant subdual, but the effects are cumulative and end with the target collapsing to the floor, desperate to seek relief. This is one of the points in a quest that can lead to the PC becoming enslaved herself. For the time being, this is going to be a multiple rape and "bad end", but in time I'd like to do something along the lines of the sexout Sewer Slave mod here. Possibly ending with "rescue" by the guild ... who probably won't be any great hurry to restore the PC to her liberty... But for now, I'm concentrating on the male path, so back to that.

3c: Finding the bard

The bard (I have got to start naming these people) entered the ratway with an orc warrior as a bodyguard. From the trail of dead bodies. Sadly, the trail ends at the door to the guildmaster's suite which is barred from the other side. Listening at the door will get a few snatches of conversation

"I have shamed myself."
"No, no you have not. It was not your fault!"
"It was entirely my fault. I was weak. My self control was lacking"
"Those spells ... they induce sexual urges ... I too felt their power"
"Even so, to assault my employer is unforgivable..."
"no, no, please, listen to me ..."
(trails off as the speakers move out of range)

There is, of course an alternate route, which encounters the head crazy (who holds an important key) and a spider lair (which is why the crazies don't use this route). Could be a good time to introduce the frostbite hunter to the player.

Eventually the PC reaches the bard to find her dressed in the torn rags of her barding outfit. her bodyguard steps forward ready to defend her to the death, only to be overruled by his employer. Once she learns that you're a slaver, she is willing to submit to slavery in order to gather material for the edda she wishes to write. At least, that's her story and she's sticking to it. The orc can be persuaded to go along with this, but he wants the balance of his fee paying by the player first. You can pay him, kill him, or pay him and recruit him. You might start by letting him have another taste of his ex-employer's pussy.

There's a few useful odds and ends in the Guildmasters rooms, including a master level chest with a spell book for the lust spell that the crazies were using. If you looted the boss crazy, you'll have the key. There's also a pile of old books in an obscure dialect here. You can't make head nor tail of them. Luckily, you've just enslaved a scholar with a particular interest in the slaver guild...

4: The Blackreach

The Dwemer were notorious slave keepers, responsible for the creation of the Falmer. Somewhere there must be a lost dwarven slaving hub that could yield all manner of useful devices.

Meanwhile the Falmer are keeping slaves of their own. In particular, they may be expected to have some useful potions and poisons.

5: Solitude/East Empire Company
6: Guild Houses in the cities

The guild is strong now, but must still operate in secrecy. Having resolved the dragon crisis and brought an end to the civil war, the Dragonborn is well placed to persuade the Jarls to recognise the ancient guild once again. Of course, some may require more persuasion than others...

[ moved the "goodies" section to a later post since I'm over the message length. I guess I should have reserved a few posts. Live and learn... :) ]

[edit]

"Goodies" section moved here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4078&pid=79271#pid79271

[edit]

Download Thread

Damn, I thought I'd found all the Blackreach's secrets. There's always something else to find in this game. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised - I still sometimes stumble across new things in Oblivion.

First post updated with notes on Helgen Ruin quests and some domesticatable monsters.

Maybe leave the arena as a later option for training slave girls the hard way? Add in a foxy boxing ring' date=' as those bandits are horny as hell already, complete with betting and participation?

[/quote']

Yeah. The arena is going to be a chunk of work in itself, so it'll be quite far down the line. With a bit of luck someone will have an arena mod that I can extend or at least use as a template.

But some girl gladiators are definitely on the cards.

EDIT: About the end of the OP' date=' shouldn't the Charus Rapers be "Chaurus"?

[/quote']

Fixed, thanks.

Main post updated with partial details on the Riften stage and a snow elf side quest.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Maybe leave the arena as a later option for training slave girls the hard way? Add in a foxy boxing ring' date=' as those bandits are horny as hell already, complete with betting and participation?

[/quote']

Yeah. The arena is going to be a chunk of work in itself, so it'll be quite far down the line. With a bit of luck someone will have an arena mod that I can extend or at least use as a template.

But some girl gladiators are definitely on the cards.

If all else fails you can snag something out of Lovers, and the template for foxy boxing somewhat exists in the fist fights, just set up a script to start the event and boom! Maybe you could even make it so the player can choose two combatants and put in a watch mode script so the player's free to view from any angle with a hot key :)

Yeah, the fistfight system would be very useful. I could probably do something at Helgen, with the guards forming a ring and the girls scrapping it out in the middle.

Maybe some forfeits as well. Like a whipping, or a girl on girl session with the loser getting fucked with a strap-on. Or good old fashioned gang rape for the loser.

I can also see some possibilities here for a female slaver earning the right to rejoin the guild after being enslaved herself.

For the "Destroy the Slavers Guild" part there should be an actual quest line for that instead of it just being a cheap afterthought (Like the Destroy the Dark Brotherhood quest).

Like say instead of following the foremention quest's system of "Kill leader, find legionare/stormcloak captain with vendetta against them, find and kill everyone in main base, a winrar is you" formula, this one would actually make you track it down all on your own, all the while the guild grows without you.

Like say if you release the babe, you can then get another radiant AI quest that points you to another area, With another kidnapped babe This would be considered the "Second Chance", only this time there's several instead of just one, and on an in table there's a note that seems to be addressed to the leader of the base, but in reality is a subtle way of the guild trying to say "hey dumbass you're not supposed to free them you're supposed to rape them!!".

If you take the bait this time, then the slavers guild quest goes on as normal. However, if you free them, your quest journal will say something along the lines of "this is the second time I've been sent to a bandit cave/ruin/etc that's been stocked with at least one captive. Something very fishy is going on around here..." And if you talk to one of the captives perhaps she could give you some hint (but not a dead giveaway) about the slave guild.

Sometime later, you get one third and final one. Same story as before, dungeon full of slaves, rape them and you're in the guild (though they will comment on just how thick headed you are for not accepting the first two baits), or you could free them.

HOWEVER, by now the slaving guild has had enough of your heroics. Once you exit the room you find all but one of the slaves you've free dead on the ground, and one of them being held down by several men while several others surround you. One of the men, their leader (But NOT The leader of the guild) approaches you and angrily explains that they're part of a sex slave trade and they were trying to recruit you this whole time, but now you've proven too thick (read: too heroic) for their own tastes. So they give you an ultimatum: Rape the single slave they've captured and they'll forgive your stupidity, or you both die.

Accepting the ultimatum makes you join the guild. If you refuse, they kill the last slave and a LARGE fight breaks out.

If you're health is too low they knock you out and take you as a slave. (Begin Escape from Slavery questline?) If you win however, you'll now know there's a sex slaving guild out there that's abducting innocents that really wants your head, but even now you still don't know where they're based at. But one of them has a note which leads you to the next place (but not their main base of operations) So basically at this point you're trying to track them down, going from site to site finding clues, etc, all the while the guild grows in the way that the OP mentioned, only without your intervention and now you have to stop it.

In other words, while you're trying to track down the slaver's guild, the guild grows and you're on the other side, trying to stop it from spreading.

After this point you can still rape the slaves when you encounter them, but it won't do any good. You've been given 4 chances now to join and you've spurned them all.

Reason I suggest such a large quest line for the "destroy the slavers guild" route instead of the simpler formula used for destroy the dark brotherhood is to make it worth playing for those (like me) who'd want to destroy them rather than join them. If you just do the "kill leader kill base win" route then it's really not worth the download for those who don't like to be rapists.

Oh, and while we're at it, some reward for saving the slaves instead of raping them? Like say random encounters where they (or a family member or friend) will run up to you and give you random crap, or even better if you're not married you might find one or two of them offering you a 1 night consensual stand (perhaps when you come to one of your homes you randomly find 2 or even several of the ex-slaves offering you a threesome/moresome.)

Another idea: if you join the guild you'll get random heros trying to assassinate you.

Another idea too: Make the guild either a Molag-Bal cult (God of rape, enslavement, and corruption after all. Fits perfectly) or something funded by the faction everyone loves to hate: The Thalmor (though if you go with this idea you'll get penalized for taking High Elf slaves.)

For the "Destroy the Slavers Guild" part there should be an actual quest line for that instead of it just being a cheap afterthought (Like the Destroy the Dark Brotherhood quest).

Well' date=' I haven't played the destroy part of the DB quest yet (I keep joining up) so don't know what it's like. But I was thinking along much the same lines as yourself. Assume that some NPC is doing the quests the player would have done had he accepted the role, and that the PC is now following one step behind him, undoing his actions as he goes. So the basic outline would be similar, except with fewer radiant story missions. (There'll always be room for odd "slavers took my daughter" mission, I guess :))

Accepting the ultimatum makes you join the guild. If you refuse, they kill the last slave and a LARGE fight breaks out.

I don't know that I'd bother with the hard sell. One chance to join, and after that you get treated as an enemy. Maybe throw in a couple of clues before the test though. Like a big sign saying "well, 'hero', what are you going to do with her?"

I'm not sure about them killing perfectly good merchandise just to make a point, either. If I were guildmaster, I'd be more likely to have a messenger deliver a note saying "we have your Lydia. Stop interfering or they will suffer." Or your wife if the PC is married. Or both. Of course, they're going to suffer anyway, unless the PC does something to sort it all out...

Reason I suggest such a large quest line for the "destroy the slavers guild" route instead of the simpler formula used for destroy the dark brotherhood is to make it worth playing for those (like me) who'd want to destroy them rather than join them. If you just do the "kill leader kill base win" route then it's really not worth the download for those who don't like to be rapists.

Oh hell' date=' yes. Also, a lot of the possible traps and monsters that you mightn't get much mileage out of as a slaver really come into their own if you're trying to destroy the setup. Especially with a female PC.

I can also see at least one case where you have to "deprogram" a liberated slave so that she'll tell you where the guild is based. Turns out the deprogramming procedure is much the same as that for programming them in the first place. But you're doing it in a righteous cause, so that's all right :)

Another idea: if you join the guild you'll get random heros trying to assassinate you.

Yep, that is definitely going to happen. The base is going to get raided, and occasional hit squads are going to attack the PC. It's not going to be a popular occupation.

Another idea too: Make the guild either a Molag-Bal cult (God of rape' date=' enslavement, and corruption after all. Fits perfectly) or something funded by the faction everyone loves to hate: The Thalmor (though if you go with this idea you'll get penalized for taking High Elf slaves.)

[/quote']

Yeah, I'd like to work in some deadric aspects. Molag Bal and Sanguine both have an interest here, and it would be nice to explore how sex intereacts with some of the other Deadric princes. But I don't want to turn it into a cult operation - maybe a few minor options for the player. There might be some deadra interested in sponsoring the guilds destruction as well.

As for the Thalmor... I dislike them strongly enough personally that I can't see them sponsoring the guild directly. I can imagine them putting business the guilds way though. I can imagine the Aldmeri Dominion as being slaverkeepers, and I expect the Thalmor have plenty of people they'd like abducted and delivered for interrogation. They won't like it if you abduct them, but I expect they'll do as they do in other areas - deal with you normally in public, and send assassins on the quiet.

Well' date=' I haven't played the destroy part of the DB quest yet (I keep joining up) so don't know what it's like. But I was thinking along much the same lines as yourself. Assume that some NPC is doing the quests the player would have done had he accepted the role, and that the PC is now following one step behind him, undoing his actions as he goes. So the basic outline would be similar, except with fewer radiant story missions. (There'll always be room for odd "slavers took my daughter" mission, I guess :))[/quote']

The Destroy the Dark Brotherhood quest is

very under-satisfying. All you do is kill Astrid, then talk to a centurion, then kill everyone in the sanctuary, then talk to the centurion again. and that is the end of the quest. As I said, more of an afterthought rather than an actual questline.

Accepting the ultimatum makes you join the guild. If you refuse' date=' they kill the last slave and a LARGE fight breaks out.

[/quote']

I don't know that I'd bother with the hard sell. One chance to join, and after that you get treated as an enemy. Maybe throw in a couple of clues before the test though. Like a big sign saying "well, 'hero', what are you going to do with her?"

Reason I suggested it like that is so that the questlines to join/destroy the guild starts out as just an innocent little "rescue the damsel in distress mission" and then its only after the second one do you begin to realize that something is amiss.

Besides, you're not just some random dude, you're dragonborn. They REALLY want you on their side. Even if they have to drive the point home at first. This is ESPCIALLY so if we go with the whole "They're Molag Bal Cultists" questline: they REALLY REALLY want to corrupt your soul. Killing you is simply a last ditch effort.

and on top of that, how (other than your forementioned clues, but I think that might be a bit too much of a giveaway to the point of this little... mission.) are you supposed to know that this is what they really wanted, and this isn't just the bandits ranting? Or maybe they just didn't quite appeal to your particular tastes this time (perhaps you just don't like the whole "begging and pleading you to stop" thing or maybe for some reason you prefer khajiit or even other guys, or even khajiit guys?)

It also gives me an idea though. Maybe the first one you free is begging you to release her and not rape her. But the SECOND one are bound AND gagged, and/or a few of them are pre-programmed so instead of asking you to release them they're begging you to screw them, while another slave there (possibly the only one that isn't gagged or programmed) begs you not to and tries to warn you that they're programmed as such. Oh and this time there's one male and one female of every race.

Though maybe the ultimatum should come on the second one, not the third one come to think of it.

I'm not sure about them killing perfectly good merchandise just to make a point' date=' either. If I were guildmaster, I'd be more likely to have a messenger deliver a note saying "we have your Lydia. Stop interfering or they will suffer." Or your wife if the PC is married. Or both. Of course, they're going to suffer anyway, unless the PC does something to sort it all out...[/quote']

Well for the killing of perfectly good merchandise, it's like this: Either they escape (recapturing them is not an option either because you'd need even more men for that) and word spreads about their guild, or they put them down now and silence them. Plus its more horrifying to the player in order to get him/her to do what they want him/her to do.

Also it's an object lesson to the other slaves that they might have about what happens to those who defy their fate and try to escape...

I have to wonder though how they'd finger (no sexual pun intended) Lydia if she's constantly following you (ESPECIALLY since in mine I've given her an extremely powerful sword AND purified daedric armor)

Oh hell' date=' yes. Also, a lot of the possible traps and monsters that you mightn't get much mileage out of as a slaver really come into their own if you're trying to destroy the setup. Especially with a female PC.

I can also see at least one case where you have to "deprogram" a liberated slave so that she'll tell you where the guild is based. Turns out the deprogramming procedure is much the same as that for programming them in the first place. But you're doing it in a righteous cause, so that's all right :)[/quote']

Now that just sounds completely awesome. Hmmm possibly some magical tentacle rape traps too? (or would that be too hard) >:3 that would keep in touch with the whole daedric cultist theme.

Yep' date=' that is definitely going to happen. The base is going to get raided, and occasional hit squads are going to attack the PC. It's not going to be a popular occupation.

[/quote']

And of course random slavers trying to kill you if you're trying to destroy their cause.

And... random ladies wanting to thank you if you're trying to kill them too. (Be aware though some might be traps XD)

Another idea too: Make the guild either a Molag-Bal cult (God of rape' date=' enslavement, and corruption after all. Fits perfectly) or something funded by the faction everyone loves to hate: The Thalmor (though if you go with this idea you'll get penalized for taking High Elf slaves.)

[/quote']

Yeah, I'd like to work in some deadric aspects. Molag Bal and Sanguine both have an interest here, and it would be nice to explore how sex intereacts with some of the other Deadric princes. But I don't want to turn it into a cult operation - maybe a few minor options for the player. There might be some deadra interested in sponsoring the guilds destruction as well.

I dunno if Sanguine would really fit. He's more about merryment and prank playing than he is about force and slavery. Yes he loves sex, but some how I don't think sex slavery is really his forte. In other words, he's more of a more mean spirited drunken daedric pinkie pie than he is a slaver.

As for daedra looking for the destruction of the guild I have no idea which ones would want that. For this you'd probably be better off looking towards the divines (Especially the very underdeveloped Vigilants of Stendarr.)

As for the Thalmor... I dislike them strongly enough personally that I can't see them sponsoring the guild directly. I can imagine them putting business the guilds way though. I can imagine the Aldmeri Dominion as being slaverkeepers' date=' and I expect the Thalmor have plenty of people they'd like abducted and delivered for interrogation. They won't like it if you abduct [b']them[/b], but I expect they'll do as they do in other areas - deal with you normally in public, and send assassins on the quiet.

Who the hell DOES like the Thalmor? :D

But yeah, secretly sponsoring a secret sex slave trade to cause misery for Skyrim is EXACTLY the kind of thing they'd do though.

Of course, as soon as it went south they'd just as soon turn on it jut to cover their tracks.

The Destroy the Dark Brotherhood quest is

very under-satisfying. All you do is kill Astrid' date=' then talk to a centurion, then kill everyone in the sanctuary, then talk to the centurion again. and that is the end of the quest. As I said, more of an afterthought rather than an actual questline.

[/quote']

I've not missed much, then. Might still play through it the once, but on the whole, I think I'll stay a bad guy.

Reason I suggested it like that is so that the questlines to join/destroy the guild starts out as just an innocent little "rescue the damsel in distress mission" and then its only after the second one do you begin to realize that something is amiss.

I was thinking you'd get the slaver quest from the rescued damsel. Maybe just as hint from something she overheard her captors saying.

Failing that' date=' you'd run into it the next time you hit Helgen, anyway :)

Besides, you're not just some random dude, you're dragonborn.

Well, we know how important the Dragonborn is. On th other hand, I think a lot of inhabitants of Skyrim see you as another dude who learned to shout. Mildy impressive, but no more so than Jarl Balgruf, for instance. Those that see you absorb a dragon soul may think differently, but that's comparatively few.

I can see how it would be good to have a bit more engagement up front, though, and I'm not averse to one or two more missions that end up with naked damsels to rescue or molest. But the "you're supposed to rape her, dumbass" seems a little heavy handed, somehow. Maybe it's just me.

I have to wonder though how they'd finger (no sexual pun intended) Lydia if she's constantly following you (ESPECIALLY since in mine I've given her an extremely powerful sword AND purified daedric armor)

It's a fair point. My Lydia stays at home and guards my loot in breezehome' date=' because nothing ruins my stealth faster than Lydia screaming "Skyrim belongs to Nords!" and meleeing the bad guys en masse. I guess it's easy to forget that not everyone plays that way. So that event would probably have to wait for a suitable occasion. Either when you have to leave her behind because you've had a temporary companion inflicted on you, or the odd occasion when she gets lost and makes her own way home, or jsut takes a couple of hours to catch up after you go diving over a cliff edge in pursuit of a dragon. (Happens to me all the time).

At home is easier, since when she's waiting in Breezehome, she takes off any equipment you've given her. I think they'd try and catch her in her sleep in any case. (She has to sleep sometime, even if I never see her doing it...)

Now that just sounds completely awesome. Hmmm possibly some magical tentacle rape traps too? (or would that be too hard) >:3 that would keep in touch with the whole daedric cultist theme.

Well, I'm a better coder than modeller, but if anyone comes up with an Estrus equivalent in Skyrim, I'll certainly use it :) Failing that ... I might still see what I can do, once I have the basics working anyway :)

And... random ladies wanting to thank you if you're trying to kill them too. (Be aware though some might be traps XD)

As long as they're honeytraps and not the other sort. Although radiant story should allow someone else to add the other variety if that was something they wanted :)

I dunno if Sanguine would really fit. He's more about merryment and prank playing than he is about force and slavery. Yes he loves sex' date=' but some how I don't think sex slavery is really his forte. In other words, he's more of a more mean spirited drunken daedric pinkie pie than he is a slaver.

[/quote']

mmm... but Sanguine is also about pleasure. I see the guid training as being about pleasure and pain both, probably leaning towards pleasure. Molag Bal isn't going to be keen on that. He doesn't want anyone enjoying themselves - he wants suffering and submission. Which is why feel they both have an interest here.

As for daedra looking for the destruction of the guild I have no idea which ones would want that. For this you'd probably be better off looking towards the divines (Especially the very underdeveloped Vigilants of Stendarr.)

Dunno offhand. I remember reading that there are various feuds and rivalries among the daedra' date=' but I'd need to look it up. The vigilants would be interested to the extent that the guild was a deadric cult, but I still think I want to soft pedal that angle, if only because Molag Bal is such a miserable sod. Vigilants aside, the Divines are much more hands-off than the Daedra, although I can imagine you might qualify for a souped up blessing or two in the course of your questing.

But yeah, secretly sponsoring a secret sex slave trade to cause misery for Skyrim is EXACTLY the kind of thing they'd do though.

Sure, only I don't want them as the big bad guys behind it all. If as a player, I found out the Thalmor was the major backer, I'd want to turn on the guild, which would make it hard for me to write with any conviction. They'd work as an occasional quest giver though. And some of those quests might be calculated to cause maximum trouble for all concerned - the guild included.

This is the "Goodies" section that was originally on the first post. I ran over the max posting size, so now it's here. Incidentally, some notes on game mechanics and things that'll need developing added to the first two rape quests.

Goodies: (tech, spells, etc)

Things the player gets as the quest progresses. This isn't nearly everything I have in mind, but will give you an idea where I want to take this.

Craftable: Magicka Cuff:

Relics of the Morrowind slave trade, these cuffs limit the magicka a slave can draw upon. They do nothing however to prevent non-magical violence. A slaver may prefer to disenchant a set, and then enchant an item that leaves the hands free for manacles. The technique comes from Morrowind, but probably originated in the Dwemer ruins there.

Craftable: Resist Cold Slave Collars

Collars with the resist cold enchantment, so that slaves can be marched naked through the snow without ill effects. However the enchantment is attuned to a master soul gem held by the slaver, and will cease to function if they stray too far. Developed by the ancient nords when raiding other provinces. Not recommended for use on nords with their inbuilt cold resistance. Needs smithing and enchanting both.

Craftable: Fetish of Lust

An item of jewelry enchanted to cause the wearers arousal to rise whenever the enchanter is present. Well crafted items will prevent the victim from finding release from anyone other than her master. Needless to say, the garment cannot be removed by the victim

"Jewelry" is used loosely here, and may refer to any garment or wearable item, although traditionally only the skimpiest of garments are so enchanted.

It is thought that this enchantment was originated by hagravens to seduce briar-hearts to their cause. And it is from the foresworn that the player shall learn it.

Ritual: Soul Collar

A ritual requiring two empty soul gems, one of them black. The ritual traps the victim's soul in the black gem, and the collar allows limited access to that life force through the collar. if the collar is removed, or if the victim moves too far from the black soul gem, she will die. Additionally, the collar limits the victim to a single point of magicka while the collar is equipped.

In order for the ritual to succeed, the collar must be crafted and the recipient gem enchanted. Finally, the final collar enchantment must be performed while raping the victim. For best results, the victim must orgasm as the enchantment completes.

Spell: Glamour of Spiderkind

An illusion spell that will make frostbite spiders accept you as one of their own. Certain varieties of frostbites don't kill their prey immediately but paralyse them and wrap them in a cocoon of silk for later consumption. This spell allows the player to enter the lair and remove the paralysed prisoner without being attacked. It is advisable to keep the spiders well fed, however. This is a falmer technique originally, and that is where the player can learn it.

Shout: Submit!

The dragons once enslaved all of humanity. It stands to reason they had a word for slavery, and if they can say it, they can shout it. This is probably going to need a draugr-filled dungeon with a dragonpriest and a word wall.

Monster: Frostbite Hunters

The Falmer have been domesticating and breeding insects for some time. They have some specialised breeds for slaving. The hunter is a variant frostbite spider that spits webs at its target. The webbing will bind to clothing and armour slowing and burdening the victim with each hit. The webs may be easily removed at an armourer's workbench, or if necessary they may be removed and possibly abandoned. Webs that bond to bare skin will wear off over time.

If the hunters catch up with their prey, they have a paralysing bite which will incapacitate the victim while the spider cocoons them in webbing ready for collection.

Monster: Chaurus Raper

Another Falmer slave hunting breed. The raper spit is only mildly toxic, with possible brief paralysis. Its bite has a more potent paralytic poison. Once the prey is immobilised, the creature will remove all garments and items from the prey and then grapple it closely with all legs while emitting a keening noise to signal the creature's handlers. It will also attempt to sexually penetrate the victim at the time, and continue to do so until its handlers arrive.

Both the Charus Raper and Frostbite Hunter may be used by the player for hunting and security, once the Blackreach quests have been completed and the proper spells and potions learned.

Side Quest: The Snow Elf Rebreeding Project

Inspired by Septimus Signus' work recreating Dwemer blood, a mage has decided to try and recreate the extinct race of snow elves by selectively breeding Falmer with other mer races. Since female falmer seem to be extremely rare, this means finding elf girls willing to be banged up by falmer.

Not surprisingly, he's been having problems finding suitable volunteers, and so he approaches the slaver guild to find breeders for his project. The player gets a modified wand of clairvoyance that can be attuned to the genetic signature needed for the next phase in the breeding process. Training is not required and in particular, the girls are not to be pregnant when delivered.

The mage plans on using magic to accellerate the growth of any offspring. The player gets a commission to find girls for each new generation.

Eventually the project starts to bear fruit, and offspring are produced that look like the snow elves of old. But can he undo the damage to the Falmer soul?

Perk: Knife Against The Jugular

If you can sneak up close enough behind someone to slit their throat, you should be able to put a knife to their throat and whisper "Ssh! Now very carefully, unbutton your dress..."

The perk could be used for rape or for capture. Of coruse there's always the chance they'll tell you to go to hell. Then you can take a free attack at your backstab damage (x3 or x15 depending on perks and weapon) or if you don't really want to kill them, start running.

This would be part of the stealth tree. Probably awarded as a quest reward rather than bought, but still depending on a a certain level of stealth. Probably require the backstab perk , but make it available by talking to guild rep at any time after the pre-requisites are satisfied.

Monster: Sphere Transporter.

This is a variant on the Dwemer Sphere Centurion model which unfolds to present a rack that can be used to pinion a captive, while the sphere rolls along after its master. In the vent of attack, a force field offers some protection to the cargo, while the Centurion can defend itself nomally, although it will not initiate attack while in transport mode.

When not transporting a prisoner, the creature has a shock based attack that can stun targets. Sphere transporters can sometimes be found guarding Dwemer ruins. Where they take the women they capture is a subject of some speculation.

Rumours

It'd be nice to have some foreshadowing of the quest. I'm thinking that (like the Jarl's children quest) I might make the intial quest depend on having heard the rumour first. I'm not sure how many of these to make. I'd like a bit of variety, but I want the topic to be fairly rare - I don't want my rumours to crowd out all other topics in the game. Have to see how the CK handles it, I suppose.

From a barperson

"Did you hear about these bandits that have been snatching young women around Whiterun? I hate to imagine the indigities those women are being made to suffer"

Conversation between two women in the market (not planning any voice acting, so will need subtitles on):

"Oh, what about these girls, kidnapped by bandits? What must it be like, having all those horrible men, forcing themselves on you?"

Reply:

"I know! They could make you do absolutely anything!"

Bandit talking to himeself:

"All they got to do all day is grab some passing slut, fuck her till she begs for it, and then fuck her some more. Man, what do I got to do to join a gang like that?"

Probably have these evolve as the questline progresses.

Dungeon: Dwemer Automated Slave Training Facility

One for the female PCs, this one.

Thinking about slave-taking dwemer automata, suppose one of them were to deposit your girl into a sealed sub-level of the ruin, which was designed to train new slaves automatically?

On entry all items and equipemnt would be removed, and a collar applied that limited player recovery and stats:

• Magicka would be capped at 1 point
  • Stamina recovery would be severly reduced.
  • Normal health recovery would be reduced to zero; Restful sleep would result in small gains.
  • Health and stamina would be restored by the dwarven machinery as a reward for good behaviour
  • Pain (health damage) would be used to punish disobedience. Running out of health would result in unconsicousness rather than death, unless the PC only had one point left in the first place.
  • Dwemer rune displays would instruct the player to perform various demeaning and humiliating sexual actions.
  • Prompt obeidience would be rewarded; disobedience, punshed.
  • When the player has obeyed enough instructions swiftly enough, the facility will then release them.

The player would be given a degree of autonomy, and allowed to explore the facility. There would be sphere guardians and spider workers that could be fought, if bare-handed, and some equipment that could be destroyed. But new workers would make good any damage, and ultimately the only way to go free is by submitting yourself completely.

Of course, "free" in this case probably means being deposited into the middle of a bunch of Falmer who have learned that nice things sometimes get dropped out of one particular chute, but it's progress of a sort...

Bit of a side quest, but could be fun to do :)

So far this seems like it will be an awesome mod with lots of possibilities. I personally can't wait to see what all is possible. Something I'd love to see is an alternate quest line for if the player is enslaved. Here is an example I thought up real quick.

What if during the initial quest of rescue/rape the damsel you had a unique follower scripted to come along and help you. You and your friend become aware that this is an initiation into the slavers guild sometime during the exploration of the dungeon.

Whatever choice you'd make he'd be scripted to be on the opposing side. So if you played the hero, he would betray you, sneak attack to knock you out, and then turn you over to the slavers for membership. For the next couple weeks/months/etc. while you are living as a slave, your ex-friend is moving up the ranks and improving the slave guild as you would have been.

So when you finally escape or get freed, you can then either join up and then try to move up the ranks yourself (like you did in the guilds of Oblivion) or try to destroy the slave guild that has been growing steadily under the new leadership of your ex-friend.

Whatever choice you'd make he'd be scripted to be on the opposing side. So if you played the hero' date=' he would betray you, sneak attack to knock you out, and then turn you over to the slavers for membership. For the next couple weeks/months/etc. while you are living as a slave, your ex-friend is moving up the ranks and improving the slave guild as you would have been.

[/quote']

I like that, and it would certainly add some depth to the both questlines. It would give the anti-slaver raiders a leader too, which is no bad thing. Make the friend of the opposite sex to the player, and there are some interesting possibilities there, as well.

That said, I can see some practical difficulties.

The main one, I think, is that for the PC to properly bond with his or her new friend they'd need to be together for more than just one dungeon. That would mean attaching the him or her to the player, which would probably annoy a lot of people.

I suppose it could be done by adding a couple more stages to the opening quest. Make the "friend" the quest-giver so they have an excuse to tag along, and then put PC and his new bud through some shared hell for a while ... I'll have to think about it a bit.

One thing's for certain - if you're playing a girl, there are going to be plenty of opportunities to get enslaved, whichever side of the quest you play :)

My character is a good man, would give him a reward for saving her from the slavers and destroy the guild? Like my own sex slave or something like that. It would be nice if this happens because she has turned into a slut after being raped several times and only wants the cock of her saviour, in other words, mine.

It would be nice if this happens because she has turned into a slut after being raped several times and only wants the cock of her saviour' date=' in other words, mine.

[/quote']

I can't see why not. I can imagine there might be a few poor lovlies who can't be successfully deprogrammed and for whom you'd need to find good homes. No one is going to blame you if you decide to help out :D

TBH I'd only download the mod for the arena and stuffs >.> lol

I won't forget the foxy boxing :)

It would be nice if this happens because she has turned into a slut after being raped several times and only wants the cock of her saviour' date=' in other words, mine.

[/quote']

I can't see why not. I can imagine there might be a few poor lovlies who can't be successfully deprogrammed and for whom you'd need to find good homes. No one is going to blame you if you decide to help out :D

Eh, but don't you KINDA ALREADY Get one (or several, actually) of those in the vanilla game? You know, Housecarls? Seems to me that kind of reward is just a tad bit... redundant then. Different premiss then, but yeah.

And what if you're married? lol.

Well, unless you (and your spouce assumably) are starting your own little harem ;)

This might not be the place for this, but I also had another idea, a possible sub-branch of the destroy the slaver's guild/good side quests.

After you get the "Agent of Dibella" perk after rescuing that little girl from the foresworn, perhaps there could be a small, radiant fueled quest where you're tasked with actually putting it to good use: That is, going out and "instructing" men/women on the proper and beautiful use of sexual intercourse and making love. After all, if there's one thing skyrim lacks and needs a lot more of these days its people making love and less making war. ;)

Also, the House of Dibella would be another faction that could be a possible enemy of the slavers guild (and ally of you if you go the anti-slavers guild route, enemy if otherwise.) in addition to/instead of the vigilants. After all, Sex slavery/forced sex/Brainwashing/(insert depraved thing the guild does here) would probably be a lot more of an affront to the Dibellaists than the vigilants (thats not to say the vigilants wouldn't care either.)