FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so i am noticing an issue with the quest making friends where once we get to the GNA building the and i talk with sarah the scene with her runs fine but then when i comes time for reddin to do the scene with Vargas they just stand around and nothing plays does anyone here know how i can fix this? 

Edit1 - i have done some checking of the console and some testing and i am noticing the quest stage for it does not advanced when i do the command sqs aamutant the quest does not seem to be going past the stage 54 all stages up to 54 are 1 but 55 and everything after that is 0 so i think something must be wrong with other the script that advances the quest or a mod is conflicting with it and stopping the script from advancing but i don't know what mod would be doing it here is my load order file and modlist file as given my mo2 if that helps work it out.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Edited by WolfPack51942
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:09 AM, ilego said:

honesty i dont play as female and i can still romance her?

If I recall her being killed is a result of the female quest line. If you don't play as a female you might not need it. The only way I know to do the female quests was the addon patch that was buggy before the creator abandoned it.(I have not played in a while just started reinstalling so that might not be true anymore)

Basically it had the option to pimp out a female companion to sex with the Super mutants and raiders, don't remember if it allowed males to be the bottom. The idea of pimping out companions for peace and expanding some of the questlines was good, but many of its quests where buggy.

Edited by blue35e
On 2/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, MotokoKHammond said:

Hey is there any way to make yourself hostile against the super mutants after you have befriended them. I have tried the console command "SetPCEnemyOfFaction 0001D1EB 1" but that only seems to effect the super mutants nearby you, all other mutants weirdly seem uneffected. Which is extremely strange as if I was to use that command with any other faction, say the NCR, all NCR in the entire game would become hostile to me. Just I stumbled onto Uncle Leo early in my game, I didn't want to be friends with the super mutants straight away, but now there all pally with me and I met Uncle Leo several levels ago as I didn't realise the super mutants wouldn't attack me since I hadn't ran into any for several in game days *shrugs*

just attack and kill super mutants in DC and eventually youll get a message "you have manage to break the peace with super mutants ... blah blah blah" and then you they are once again a hostile faction

• 1 month later...

does someone have this mod but patched for 3.2 cuz the TTW forum version link doesn't work, and many of the dialogues just straight up bug you out, my character wont move after sex and screen is stuck vertically,

Edited by TaelF
On 7/7/2023 at 10:09 AM, TaelF said:

does someone have this mod but patched for 3.2 cuz the TTW forum version link doesn't work, and many of the dialogues just straight up bug you out, my character wont move after sex and screen is stuck vertically,

If memory serves me right, the "3.2 patch" was only patching the invisible super mutant bug.

(Which was cause by changing SM skeleton id by the TTW developer, I believe.)

I'm afraid the cause of your bug is something more severe...

Did your TTW 3.2 or 3.3 function properly without TTW QuestOverhaul?

And did you install everything Sexout required?

10 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

I'm afraid the cause of your bug is something more severe...

Did your TTW 3.2 or 3.3 function properly without TTW QuestOverhaul?

And did you install everything Sexout required?

(I have everything installed, I got SOFA)
As far as I remember it used to work fine in 3.2 for the most part with a few impossible to progress parts without console commands, but right now in 3.3 it seems to have more broken parts, I managed to get through some of the content at the tutorial of the game (mainly the butch sex) but after that, the sex for the content starts but then the camera gets stuck vertically and the player gets stuck, using console commands just worsens it cuz then every sex scene will be broken due to the sexout tokens never being properly removed(altho I have not gone far into the game to test), my guess is broken scripts or something 

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the "Making friends" questline early on and didn't realise until much later that the Mutants becoming not hostile is a part of that quest. Is there any way to make them friendly now, without just restarting the playthrough? I tried a lot of stuff with console commands and in the end nothing really changed their aggro state, so I'm hoping someone here would be able to give me some better directions.

On 7/23/2023 at 7:18 PM, HunterN7 said:

I have question,in order to not have Sydney kidnapped by mutants at the end of stealing independence,I should have do making friends quest and then the rutanda quest? (I'm playing female character )

Yeah, you need to do the making friends to make SM friendly first,

so you can provide a friendly approach with the SM situation in the National Archives.

On 7/27/2023 at 5:20 AM, ImmortanKing said:

how do i keep Reddin alive ? i'm playing with a male character and read on the wiki if i go speak to Dr.Li before going to GNR the pryde will not be there but at the Citadel minus Reddin, if anyone has an answer i would appreciate it thank you all.

1. Don't speak to Dr. Li, at all. (You can grab INT bobblehead, just don't speak to Li!)

2. Head to the GNR so you can meet Sarah Lyons there.

3. IMPORTANT: Speak to her once available, there should be a new dialog option (something like all violence is avoidable, pacifier stuff.)

4. Negotiate with Marcus, he'll propose using female's body as a road toll. (Alternative you can skip this by convincing him with a high speach skill, 80 I think?)

5. Convince Sarah it's the only way (need speach skill, I think it requires 40?)

6. Enjoy the show.

If you speak to Dr. Li in advance, then the Lyons already left the GNR, Reddin's dead, and you miss the oppertunity to make friends with super mutants,

thus lock out most of the super mutant quest line of the mod.

This mod is broken anyway, at least that's what I got last time I played.

In my case it can proceed, but the orgy didn't displayed properly. (Sarah or Reddin kept standing idle watching Lone Wanderer getting fucked.)

Railey's Ranger quest also broke, didn't even proceed properly with the orgy scene, and whole quest line just stuck.

Not sure what mod I install cause all these mess? 

Probably another old mod not fully compatible with 3.X series of TTW...

6 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

In my case it can proceed, but the orgy didn't displayed properly. (Sarah or Reddin kept standing idle watching Lone Wanderer getting fucked.)

Railey's Ranger quest also broke, didn't even proceed properly with the orgy scene, and whole quest line just stuck.

This mod causes all the mess, the mod is broken, and it has been broken for a while, the Making Friends quest was broken even in TTW 3.2 the only way to progress the quests is to use console commands, which I've used a few times, but it's always a bad idea.

How hard would it be for someone to port this mod and its add-on (however buggy) to F3 goty/non-TTW? The FNV content is does not affect it at all, so why wasn't it made as a base game mod to begin with? Will some good soul attempt making it work or is it too much of a hassle?

Frankly the TTW improvements are not enough considering other good mods are not and won't be ported over and I prefer playing with them over the TTW improvements. Also had the game crashing with ttw 2.9 right after the BB gun bit/'6 years later' screen in the prologue (after disabling all other mods besides ttw too). It's just a miserable experience making it work, and now with 3.3 featuring even fewer converted mods I don't feel like giving it a shot at all.

Fvck, forgot Sexout doesn't actually work on vanilla F3, only on TTW. Well, carry on then. Hope one day it's made stable enough for TTW 3.3 so I don't deal with the outdated version, but from the state of this thread it doesn't look like much is being done.

Edited by Nastee
On 7/30/2023 at 9:41 PM, suaowilliam said:

Yeah, you need to do the making friends to make SM friendly first,

so you can provide a friendly approach with the SM situation in the National Archives.

1. Don't speak to Dr. Li, at all. (You can grab INT bobblehead, just don't speak to Li!)

2. Head to the GNR so you can meet Sarah Lyons there.

3. IMPORTANT: Speak to her once available, there should be a new dialog option (something like all violence is avoidable, pacifier stuff.)

4. Negotiate with Marcus, he'll propose using female's body as a road toll. (Alternative you can skip this by convincing him with a high speach skill, 80 I think?)

5. Convince Sarah it's the only way (need speach skill, I think it requires 40?)

6. Enjoy the show.

If you speak to Dr. Li in advance, then the Lyons already left the GNR, Reddin's dead, and you miss the oppertunity to make friends with super mutants,

thus lock out most of the super mutant quest line of the mod.

This mod is broken anyway, at least that's what I got last time I played.

Probably another old mod not fully compatible with 3.X series of TTW...

I see, thanks for the answer,is there any console command that spawns/enables Syndy? Cause as far as I've searched,the one in vault 87 isn't the real one and the real Syndy is just disabled 

• 1 month later...

I dont know if anyone cares after all this time but I managed to "fix" the tranquility lane braun quest "The Breaking". I'm not too good at geck so it maybe could break but I managed to complete it without much problem.

Note: super mutant form takes a second to start talking to you and I didnt investigate why.

Edit: actually got around and FIXED the quest ending (that bug was in ogirinal plugin too). Now when you exit the door that Braun spawns you actually progress the Tranqulity lane quest, speak to your Dad and start Waters of Life normally. Fixed a couple of really small bugs here and there. Also fixed the plugin name, last one was for testing purposes. Important to note that I play with custom race and use this https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58438  mod to fix some issues with that so I removed aging up the PC in the plugin. It can be brought back if needed.

If anyone got some quest that has problems or somewhat broken (not unfinished) in this admittedly old patch write it here and I'll try to go and see around if I can do anything to fix it

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Edited by nepnep
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 7:03 AM, Sir Cop said:

Does anyone have the patch that updates this to 3.2 / 3.3? The google drive link on the TTW forums is dead.

The TTW patch is not an update, just a fix for "invisible super mutant" bug caused by 3.2/3.3.

There's an alternative on this site you can use: