Install Lover's Lab mods on skyrim with nexs mod manager

• 4 months later...

Mine doesn't work. I used Winrar to download the file, but when I try to add the mod using NMM it says it's read only and there's an error in status; nothing seems to work, and I've been trying about 3 hours now...

How do you use Winrar do download a file? Hmm,

Which file is read only?

Oh no, I figured it out. I went to my browsers downloads, dragged them to the desk top and went into each ones properties by right clicking the icons, then I unselected read only and they became downloadable; they work too, it's freakin awesome!

THANK YOU...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dont need to unzip/unrar it. NMM recognises them anyway.

start NMM as admistrator. click mods tab.

click top button and direct to folder where download is. double click file to instal.

click second button... away you go.

How do you download this stuff i cant find the mod tab any ware .

Alright so first you download the base Schlongs of Skyrim file. You then take that zipped file and extract it to a place of your choosing temporarily. You then open Nexus Mod Manager and go to the mods tab. From there, you click add mod from file to add Schlongs of Skyrim into Nexus Mod Manager. Once Schlongs of Skyrim is added, just install it normally by activating it.

You use this method to install other mods through Nexus Mod Manager.

i extracted the file to a place of my choosing then i opened my nmm and i went to the mods tab i clicked add mod from file then i went to get the extracted file but when i do that there is nothing in that file but when i go to my desk top and im not on my nmm there is data and stuff in the folder i extracted ?? whats going on? am i doing it wrong?

• 3 years later...
On 3/1/2014 at 6:39 AM, limbo said:

dont need to unzip/unrar it. NMM recognises them anyway.

start NMM as admistrator. click mods tab.

click top button and direct to folder where download is. double click file to instal.

click second button... away you go.

It's been several years since this post but I've been futzing with Lover's Lab mods for almost two days and THIS is the advice that actually got them to work for me! SOS and Sex Lab SE too. Just tell Vortex to install the zipped file instead of unpacking and trying to get them to work that way.