Install Lover's Lab mods on skyrim with nexs mod manager

Hi, i have been looking at various mods and have been around the forum. Schlongs of skyrim mentioned i should download it through the nexus mod manager and having used the manager this seemed like a great idea. Only problem is i have no clue how to and it was not explicitly said on the mod page. So i am asking for some pointers and/or general help on how i could download these adult mods through the manager and not have to fuck with them in general. Please and thanks!

Alright so first you download the base Schlongs of Skyrim file. You then take that zipped file and extract it to a place of your choosing temporarily. You then open Nexus Mod Manager and go to the mods tab. From there, you click add mod from file to add Schlongs of Skyrim into Nexus Mod Manager. Once Schlongs of Skyrim is added, just install it normally by activating it.

You use this method to install other mods through Nexus Mod Manager.

dont need to unzip/unrar it. NMM recognises them anyway.

start NMM as admistrator. click mods tab.

click top button and direct to folder where download is. double click file to instal.

click second button... away you go.

• 10 months later...

I know that I'm probably not the only person who had said this on this specific topic, but what am I supposed to do if Nexus just flat out refuses to download the mods. All it does is say that it's downloading, and then never goes any further than that besides the occasional 'We're sorry, but we need to close down Nexus. Here's a textlog that explains nothing about the reason why we need to close Nexus.' Someone please tell me how to get it to look around this issue.

Another thing to add is that doesn't probably belong on this page, is that even when I try to download them from their download page, they don't have the correct names, such as the SexLabFramework.v159c.7z will instead say SexLabFramework%2ev159.7z. Is that maybe the issue?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried the above mentioned fix but my issue is that i dont think it is downloading properly. Because im using google chrome and it goes to the download folder no problem but when i do the above mentioned double click to instal it all it does is open a blank web page. :( i have skyui, loot, fnis and nexus mod manager. but it wont work. Can anyone help me?

• 7 months later...
Guest au777fait

You don't need NMM to download any mod you want to use just download it but put it some where you can get to it easy like the desktop or documents then with NMM open to the game you want to add the mod to click the + sign on the left and with the browse window select the zipped mod.  Press the open button NMM imports and extracts the compressed file all you have to do is select the check mark to apply the mod. Easy peasy

Guest au777fait

You probably already know but just in case you're just like me a couple of months ago you need "Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_2" mod  and the "SexLabsFramework_v160_hotfix2_Full" first then animations there are like three ZazanimtionPack_(Main, Patch, Textures)  The "AmorousAdventures-v2_08_01-SexLab" are the dialog to scene animations and SkyUI and "UIExtemtions - UIExtemtions v 1-2-0"

"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"  "NetImmersive Override - NetImmersive Override v 3-2-2"  "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"  and remember you have to run "GenerateFNISforUsers" which was installed by Fores New Idles in Skyrim in your Skyrim file location Most likely

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Guest au777fait

Hi, i have been looking at various mods and have been around the forum. Schlongs of skyrim mentioned i should download it through the nexus mod manager and having used the manager this seemed like a great idea. Only problem is i have no clue how to and it was not explicitly said on the mod page. So i am asking for some pointers and/or general help on how i could download these adult mods through the manager and not have to fuck with them in general. Please and thanks!

Just save the zip file where you can find it easy on your hard drive then press the big + on the top left of the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) A File window will open just select the Zip file and press open.  The NMM will import it when it's in the mod window just press the Check mark like you would do with any mod.  NMM does it all just run LOOT and FNIS Generator for users after

• 2 months later...

i install the sexlab framework via nmm, then i install the romance mod, then i run loot and fnis generator, then i run the game, and the dialog apears, but when i select a scene, the npcs ignore me, just keep doing what they do :/ come on men! they say "ok ill give you a blow" but the dont keep her word :'(

• 4 months later...

Mine doesn't work. I used Winrar to download the file, but when I try to add the mod using NMM it says it's read only and there's an error in status; nothing seems to work, and I've been trying about 3 hours now...

How do you use Winrar do download a file? Hmm,

Which file is read only?

Mine doesn't work. I used Winrar to download the file, but when I try to add the mod using NMM it says it's read only and there's an error in status; nothing seems to work, and I've been trying about 3 hours now...

How do you use Winrar do download a file? Hmm,

Which file is read only?

Oh no, I figured it out. I went to my browsers downloads, dragged them to the desk top and went into each ones properties by right clicking the icons, then I unselected read only and they became downloadable; they work too, it's freakin awesome!

Here's a question. Will nmm uninstall it like it would if you got it off of nexus?

To put it short: Yes.

The NMM installs and uninstalls manually downloaded mods exactly the same way as those you installed via the Download-button on Nexus.

why thank you ^^

• 2 weeks later...

nmm is nexus mod manager, basically it tracks all the mods installed in it and allows you to easily activate, deactivate, uninstall and search for anything downloaded onto it. Plun of nexuxmods.com there are many mods that you can install with one click by clicking "download (nmm)"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hallo, can someone help me? I have instalted this mod an it works. But i did't hear anything and it's allways the same animation just standing there naket. Heöpe me an excuse my english please.

Hello Aira,

Have Updated/Used FNIS first?

Sounds like an Animation Problem. You can find FNIS (Fores New Idles)

in your Skyrim Folder.

• 5 months later...