Is English your native language?

Is English your native language?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is English your native language?

• Yes
    • No

English is my native language, I was born in America but my parents were born in Ukraine. My family is Ukrainian and even though I was surrounded by Ukrainian speakers, I didn't learn the language for a long while. I also took French in school and I can still speak some.

English is not my native language, but I learned it in school since I was 11 or so. My native language is German, I also used to speak French in school but forgot almost everything. I haven't visited the classes for a while but currently I'm learning Danish and Norwegian at my university. :)

im hispanic dominican im probably the only one on this page spanish is my native language and im learning japanese lol i learn english becuase back home somehow

there was a american channal BET and i learn alot from there LOL siense it was BET my english was very ghetto but my mom fix my english and now i speak normal or polite :)

[glow=blue,4,300]I LIKE BUTTER TOAST!! -ED[/glow]

English is my native language, but I have always wanted to learn others.  I tried Japanese due to my interest in anime / manga.  Thats not going so well.  I can say a couple words, can't write anything and can understand numbers, colors, and if someone is calling me grandmother....  :'(  still trying to learn though!