Ygnord using it's own set of armor/clothing meshes?

Chrysalis

I have recently begun using Ygnord (added custom race from ECE) to create a new female character. But I'm encountering some odd ends.

First problem(solved): The female body was the vanilla one. I fixed that easily by copying the files from one folder to the other. After I found where the Ygnord were located.

2nd problem: I notice that my ygnord female character is using some other meshes for all the clothing and armor instead of the ones I installed or created with bodyslide.

Is this normal? And is there any method to make that race use the same meshes all my other races use?

I've only used UNPetite meshes with ygNord. I would imagine that other meshes should work the same way, I've just never tried it.

I'm guessing you're talking about the nude body mesh? That's not my issue with it.

I'm looking for ways to have the race use my own custom bodyslide ones. When it comes to the vanilla armors, the game seems to have it's own set of meshes that seems to be based of the unp petite one. And I have no clue how it does that and how to change it, in a way that it simply uses the ones that I want it to use.

I can't find any folder or bsa package containing the files. I even opened the download file to double-check. But all it had was folders and files containing the nude body meshes and textures. Does anyone know?

easy task got at ...\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\ygNord and put your desired meshes there, copy all you wanna body,head,hands,etc all nifs and paste there.

Obs: if you are using Mod Organize (im), go to skyrim folder ...\Mod Organizer\mods\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\ygNord put everything there skeleton nif also.

easy task got at ...\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\ygNord and put your desired meshes there, copy all you wanna body,head,hands,etc all nifs and paste there.

Obs: if you are using Mod Organize (im), go to skyrim folder ...\Mod Organizer\mods\Enhanced Character Edit\meshes\actors\character\ygNord put everything there skeleton nif also.

Again, that's only for the nude body meshes. My problem lies with the default skyrim armors(ex: steel armor, merchant outfit and so on). The custom race Ygnord on my game seems to ignore my Caliente Bodyslide ones and use it's own set or something. Unless it's just the mod being buggy on my game. I'll provide a screenshot when I'm home.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This thread is likely long dead, but here goes anyways.

I'm getting CTD's with Ygnord due to using SevenBase body with it, it seems unable to read the skeleton I have installed.

It states that it needs a custom skeleton to avoid CTD, so I installed the XPMS skeleton. I play default Vanilla race, no crashes when nude and everything works as it should.

YgNord goes to CTD the minute it tries to call on the body textures. I assume this is cause it isn't reading the skeleton, and according to vague google searches I need to manually replace YgNord's skeleton, despite it not saying how to.

I can't seem to set a skeleton path in CK either last I checked. So I'm kind of in the dark. Only reason UNPB on them worked is because it didn't /need/ a skeleton to run, it'd run fine without just it'd lack BBP. So, where do I put the skeleton where it'll read it, exactly?

Archived