New Update 2014/2/28

HydrogensaysHDT

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

WaitBusyRender=true is not required now.

fix : infinite load cause by a deadly lock in skyrim(check HookMemory.h/HookMemory.cpp for details)

2014/2/24

fix:

physics wrongly disabled at showracemenu

some ctd cause by skyrim release havok objects incorrectly while loading. (cost more memory while reading but became more stable. Check HookMemory.h/HookMemory.cpp for details)

2014/2/28

move all memory fix and the exception capture module to another standalone plugin:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i31Grsx

add hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, now it ony have some performance setting.

Yeah. And i come from Russia, so i could also say "Спасибо большое товарищ Hydrogen!". Or "Spasibo bolshoe tovarish Hydrogen!" in english transcription. Who cares?

I do not know, who cares.

The addressees perhaps?

I would be there already annoy me when someone as Italians, although I'm no Italian.

Just as an example, nothing against Italians.

The addressees perhaps?

I would be there already annoy me when someone as Italians, although I'm no Italian.

I think your taking it a bit far, it is not what you think. But I wont go into it, I don't want to say anything I would regret.

Anyway .... as Skyrimfloo said, can we just replace the .DLL?

No, you clearly have something against Italians. Do you want to talk about it? :P

The addressees perhaps?

I think your taking it a bit far, it is not what you think. But I wont go into it, I don't want to say anything I would regret.

Anyway .... as Skyrimfloo said, can we just replace the .DLL?

No, I have nothing against italians, Spaniards, Poles, Russians, British, French, Chinese, Japanese, Algerians, Iranians, Indians, Pakistanis. etc. etc. etc.

I have certainly forgotten some, or the order is wrong.

I only pointed out the Hydrao from China and does not come from Japan.

And since Uriel otherwise known only for meaningful comments is (to my knowledge), I thought I'd do his attention.

I think he does not take offense. :P

Its been a while since the last time I've spoken chinese, but I think the "word" should be Xie Xie ^^

But all the chinese I can talk is about hookers and booze... (basic for survival right?)

Anyway, back on topic. May I ask if we have mesh collision shapes now? 0 =)

And since Uriel otherwise known only for meaningful comments is (to my knowledge), I thought I'd do his attention. I think he does not take offense.

Now THAT was offensive. Meaningful comments? Just how rude are you? :D

That's the problem with all these languages.

Was this really translated, meaningful?

I am shocked! :P

All the hair stretching problems are gone now. Hydrogen do you think you could add mesh quality type support? It just crashes when trying to load mesh type instead of convex/box/capsule/sphere. I don't mind using convex if that's all that works, but I'm just curious as to why it crashes.

Archived