Too much jiggle in back, not enough bounce up front

Kapitan_Kaput

I got it all working, but...the physics seem to be reversed for the body parts, the butt bounces like the breasts should while the breasts only jiggle a little like the butt should...and breasts crush when running too...using XP32's maximum skeleton x.93ar50, and tried the skeletons that come with the various TBBP body installers...tried it with UNPB-TBBP, Dream Girl TBBP, CBBE-TBBP, Manga, ADEC, CHSBHC, and SevenBase bodies all with the same results...HDT PE 10-24 was better than 12-29, but still the same problems...now using HDT All in One v3 (edit by Daie), still the same problems...also using HDT enabled ponytail and high heel system

any help would be appreciated, thanks

EDIT: Problem solved...I was trying to use TBBP with HDT...DUH!

DELETE THIS PLEASE!

I got it all working, but...the physics seem to be reversed for the body parts, the butt bounces like the breasts should while the breasts only jiggle a little like the butt should...and breasts crush when running too...using XP32's maximum skeleton x.93ar50, and tried the skeletons that come with the various TBBP body installers...tried it with UNPB-TBBP, Dream Girl TBBP, CBBE-TBBP, Manga, ADEC, CHSBHC, and SevenBase bodies all with the same results...HDT PE 10-24 was better than 12-29, but still the same problems...now using HDT All in One v3 (edit by Daie), still the same problems...also using HDT enabled ponytail and high heel system

any help would be appreciated, thanks

EDIT: Problem solved...I was trying to use TBBP with HDT...DUH!

DELETE THIS PLEASE!

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "use TBBP with HDT"?

Archived