looks like new lovers is released called beat 'm up.

Guest Donkey

Sounds like those Illusion hentai games where you use the mouse to control sex speed/tempo. I take it this is mainly for male PCs, if I used a female PC I imagine I would be stuck using male-centric sex positions

Looks like there is an update for this on shy http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups26012.zip

that is the one i just got through translating, mostly machine... had to go through scripts more slowly to get the pluggy stuff translated... I am not going to test it right now, I really don't want to muck up my data folder at the moment...it looks interesting though.

if i read the doc's i translated right, i will have to change my hud display with there xml file. I really don't want to do that right now.

So how exactly does this intersect with other major Lovers mods?

Do you choose whether to Rape with this or RaperS? Or does it replace RaperS style rapes?

Do you choose whether to play this mini game or the LoversExtended mini game?

So how exactly does this intersect with other major Lovers mods?

Do you choose whether to Rape with this or RaperS? Or does it replace RaperS style rapes?

Do you choose whether to play this mini game or the LoversExtended mini game?

I wish i knew, I installed, and get new hud, but never seem to get past the beatumup spell.. hud just say hold:ready

I wish i had more time to study, but to many other things going... may be is just for men...my character just does not seem to work.

spells all work, I can start act, when i start act hud changes to 5 bars or adds the 3 extra bars.  but running wheel up or down seems to make no change..I try many key combo's trying to get to move to next stage of act, but they never seem to start. I am sure it is something i am missing.

A key I am not pressing or something... { Sigh }.  I just wanted to see it work.

Guest Donkey

Looks like there is an update for this on shy http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups26012.zip

that is the one i just got through translating' date=' mostly machine... had to go through scripts more slowly to get the pluggy stuff translated... I am not going to test it right now, I really don't want to muck up my data folder at the moment...it looks interesting though.

if i read the doc's i translated right, i will have to change my hud display with there xml file. I really don't want to do that right now.

[/quote']

Check the first post for info.

open Data / menus / main / hud_main_menu.xml and insert this line in:

And you can even play it with darnified.

You can still play with hud you are playing with:

you only have to insert this line in it:

I have not had time to make any new update to the latest. i am still using the first one.

As for how it interacts with the other plug-ins from what i tested it doesn't interact with them. So using lovers rapers will have no effect on the hud from this showing up. You can only see the hud if you use the touch spell for beat 'm up

that is the one i just got through translating' date=' mostly machine... had to go through scripts more slowly to get the pluggy stuff translated... I am not going to test it right now, I really don't want to muck up my data folder at the moment...it looks interesting though.

[/quote']

Check the first post for info.

open Data / menus / main / hud_main_menu.xml and insert this line in:

And you can even play it with darnified.

You can still play with hud you are playing with:

you only have to insert this line in it:

I have not had time to make any new update to the latest. i am still using the first one.

As for how it interacts with the other plug-ins from what i tested it doesn't interact with them. So using lovers rapers will have no effect on the hud from this showing up. You can only see the hud if you use the touch spell for beat 'm up

I added the whole .xml I did not have a main folder in Data / menus  so I made the folder and added the xml that came with the mod.  what i had in there was Data/menus/vanilla_main_hud  <<<

I am pretty sure vanilla_main_hud came with mod when i downloaded it.

I have an OBSE file that actually changes my HUD, it may be overiding this menus folder.

• 4 months later...

I think this has the potential to become a good mod. The new version also features sex in beds again (installed it accidently first, of course couldn't read a word). I tried around with it for an hour but I cannot figure out how to handle the scrolling speed/rhythm for the mousewheel (felt like 'Summer Games' on Commodore C-64). It's a pity, that it doesn't interact with some of the other mods. Also the start by spell kills my immersion-sense. There is also not much feedback after the sex ('Player Skill 1.06 now 1.93'). Once after a service (blowjob) I got 'Midas felt a weakness service' or so :D. Was it a good blowjob or not? :P

I think that can become a good mod. Maybe something like 'Lovers and Legends' of Mr. Cellophane. To do this it:

- needs to interact with the other mods

- needs more immersion (talk, seduction, feedback, etc.)

Thanks for the translation. ;)