New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

• 2 months later...

oh dark masters of the great and forbidden arts, may i ask for seam-mender templates that have a high success rate for various oblivion bods and different versions of the program... i'm pretty sure I'm doing what i can, this one program is the only one so fickle, even a message logger would be nice as the error will appear for like a half second before the program terminates.

• 4 months later...

@mma75online

Open the zip/rar file and look at the nifs name sometimes the DEV will put the body size at the end of the nifs name. HGEC body top chest sizes go from A AA B C D E F HA HB hentia J and K.

Download setbody reloaded 1.20 which has almost all oblivion bodies in it https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/52-setbody-reloaded/

Start looking through the files.

One way that I found to use if your not sure what body type it is. First load the outfit nif into nifskope and delete out the outfit.

Click the body and then click the NiMaterialProperty line to get the drop down.

Change amnient diffuse adn the other 2 below it to 0 0 0 this will turn the body black.

Now load double click one of the HGEC tops to load it into another nifskope.

Right click the body and go block - copy branch.

Then go to the outfit nif and right click scene root and go block paste branch.

If the bodies match it'll show the body you pasted in with black spots and when you rotate the model around those black spots will move around.

Outfit nif with color changed to black.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Outfit with C body with B body pasted into it. The black part means it's not the right size and that the one pasted in is smaller then the one in the nif so delete out the one you pasted in and try the next size up.

Spoiler

Untitledd.png

Outfit with C body with C body pasted into it from setbody reloaded. Pretty much a match.

Spoiler

Untitleddd.png

Same can be done with the legs as well.

HGEC legs are L LL M original fighter original normal and S.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is active here but I could use some guidance with the clothing converter.

I'm trying to get the SOS Light body to fit with the armor from cathedral armory. I think i succesfully mad a .lat file by using skyrims original malebody1.nif and the one from SOS. 

Now when I'm running the clothing converter I get this error

Spoiler

altNodes : Non-Skin Only
Distance : 10.0
seams : True
name : ClothingConverter_Options
subfolder : 1
Tool : CONVERTCLOTHING
destination : D:/Modding/Tools RC_89_e/Clothing Converter/output
norm_weight : 0.0
x_axis : False
calc_normals : True
version : b_70
template : D:/Modding/Tools RC_89_e/Clothing Converter/lattice/MaleBody1.lat
target : D:/Modding/Tools RC_89_e/Clothing Converter/target
mesh_axis : False
y_axis : False
z_axis : False
Targets : 1
exclude_ground : 1
cross_x_axis : True
Loading Lattice
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "PythonPortable\App\Scripts\kgtools\convert_clothing.py", line 342, in <module>
    Main()
  File "PythonPortable\App\Scripts\kgtools\convert_clothing.py", line 274, in Main
    lattice = loadLattice(c_s['template'])
  File "D:\Modding\Tools RC_89_e\PythonPortable\App\lib\site-packages\kg\lattice_util.py", line 13, in loadLattice
    lattice = pickle.load(open(path_, "rb"))
EOFError

I don't know what I've done wrong but you can see the settings up above

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed the exact versions of python and pyffi provided by the link, I've extracted the 7zip file, but it just isn't working.
For some reason the tool crashes the moment I try to run it.
I get a command line prompt stating 
"Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: can't initialize sys standard streams
LookupError: unknown encoding cp65881

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information"
The command line prompt only lasts for less than a second, and I had to carefully time a screenshot to even be able to read it.
Then the program terminates.
What am I doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to convert the arena armors found in Vanilla Armor Redux from HGEC D / M (according to nifskope) to ZKEC Kaiaku F / W. 

The armors are full body, so i got all necessary meshes from Set Body mod, and merged them with nifskope,  I created the lattice according to the recommended post in the first page, and run the armor conversion. Got no errors, and armor showed up ingame, but calves and nipples are poking out of the armor. I also noticed that the nipple issue also happens with other armors from this mod. 

At first, i thought it could be the lattice being generated from BBB body parts, while the armor is not bbb. But converting the more vanilla-esque EVE armors - which are C / M and also have no bbb - with the same lattice works without issues. 

https://imgur.com/wjBI3fo

https://imgur.com/bdyOGE9

EDIT 15/05/21:

I've copied the upper body of the original HGEC D over the armor, and there's a difference in the boobs, like the armor has a pushup effect. Guess i'll have to stick with vanilla gladiator... 

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, Infec7edDragon said:

can this also add bb to armors that dont have it; and if so how?

Yes it can, there is a tool call Mesh Rigger .. u take a bb from armor and add it to same type armor for example in oblivion ( U take BB from hgec h-cup top armor and add it to other top hgec h-cup armor without bb ) ... and u can download same type and size any armor with bb  from nexus to use it as source of bb  to add it to your non bb armor, Read this 

39 minutes ago, mma75online said:

Yes it can, there is a tool call Mesh Rigger .. u take a bb from armor and add it to same type armor for example in oblivion ( U take BB from hgec h-cup top armor and add it to other top hgec h-cup armor without bb ) ... and u can download same type and size any armor with bb  from nexus to use it as source of bb  to add it to your non bb armor, Read this 

thanks bud!

EDIT: ive added added ass physics to multiple armors now lets goooo!!!

Edited by Infec7edDragon
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 3:42 AM, WillhelmBell said:

I do not know how to confirm the conversion of this armor

That happens when there's too many things in the nif like skeleton bones. You might have to break the nif into 2 or more pieces and see if that fixes it. Or you can try using the clean option in nifskope to remove unused nodes.

• 1 month later...

can't run this tools in my windows x64, so any advice ??

BTW  I have all necessary from java + virtual c ++  + run as admin + python + PyFFI  & already run blinder 2.8 in my system successfully

Also I copy ( PythonPortable ) included in the zip to windows\system32  but also not work.

Spoiler

the Error Massage

image.jpeg.9feb204589028b4188ef31fab65708d0.jpeg

blinder run in my system screenshot

image.jpeg.e22a2ad178d4610a004307dc6b9b1c8f.jpeg