You said in the description that you are using .5 weight, my character has 1.0 weight.  I don't notice any clipping, but is a weight slider included in the outfit? The only thing I notice on my character is that the headband does not rest on the hair, i.e there is a large gap between the top of the head and the headband.

I also noticed that the outfit is really armor, and the stats seem a little high.

Weight sliders works for everything beside Hairband. If it "flies", you might wanna try to alter the height in the nifskope. 

As an addition to the above, I started a new character to "fix" some other issues and most of the stuff in Sexlab and associated mods now work.

But, I cannot get the bunny suit.

I type "help bunny" and I simply get a list of general commands for Skyrim. I do not get the information on the mod itself or the way to view the exact numbers I need to enter to enter to get the pieces. I checked and all of the files are installed into Meshes, Textures, and the ESP file is in the data folder.

Once upon a time I got this mod to work but after upgrading my computer and reinstalling everything I have never gotten this to install properly and the only time I can ever see a suit is on an old character if I pull up a old saved load.

This is depressing because this is likely my favorite suit of all time.

I'm sorry for the late response, for some reason I didn't get notification.

But this CBBE version is an original made by someone else. I haven't touched it. In my converted versions I've changed 2 things. 

• I made handbands to work like a ring, and removed CBBE hands, so they don't replace your UNP hands model
  • I've renamed armor names from the original Chinese to English ones

So thats why you probably couldn't find it via console commands, becouse they are named in the chinese letters.

Try to replace CBBE .esp with a file that I have attached below. I've renamed it to the "Bunny xxx" so just type now "help bunny" and it should work.

87t6tTp.jpg

Also I didn't get any crashes, I use xp32 skeleton extended + ECE.

BBP_Rabbit.esp

But this CBBE version is an original made by someone else. I haven't touched it. In my converted versions I've changed 2 things. 

• I made handbands to work like a ring, and removed CBBE hands, so they don't replace your UNP hands model
  • I've renamed armor names from the original Chinese to English ones

So thats why you probably couldn't find it via console commands, becouse they are named in the chinese letters.

Try to replace CBBE .esp with a file that I have attached below. I've renamed it to the "Bunny xxx" so just type now "help bunny" and it should work.

Absolutely phenomenal. That was exactly my issue, changed that ESP file and it works perfectly now on my new character.

Thank you very much! You have made my day with this.