View File

So here it goes my first conversion of a Bunny Suit for 7b Bombshell with a weight support.
Bracelets uses a ring slot , in case someone is wondering.

And I think I had enough of pantyhoses right now +calm.png.

There are two weird bugs that I was unable to resolve:

• You will get lots of clippings on the knees with more flexible poses.
  • Feet around fingers likes to get distorted if a custom pose uses these bones.

I've tested vanilla animations plus few of the custom walk/running/idle replacers and it works fine. Not sure how it looks in combat.
Basicaly every standing/sitting/laying pose works properly without clippings. ( just try to avoid "kneel" poses ).
What about other bodies? First I want to be sure this one is done properly.

If you have any suggestions on how I could improve suit and myself please let me know or if you find any strange bugs.

All the Credits goes to the ANK team for original model and authors of Bodyslide 2.

o0hEwIl.jpg

MgbofO7.jpg

aqTJb62.jpg

@Update

I have added a UNP TopModel with BBP version. Supports weight sliders and clippings are reduced to the minimum ( on knees too but they still appear however just not that much as it was with 7B Bombshell version.

In the pictures I'm using 0.5 weight. Just in case someone is wondering.

qzmIe9w.jpg
FnZrgL3.jpg

@Update2

I have added UNPB version for request and fixed these horrible clippings on the knees. On the UNP TM version too so just 7b is waiting for a small remake.

V5kANrk.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP-body textures/BBP skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks awesome, thanks for your time and effort. Downloading any minute now. I'm sure the pantyhose will prove worth your sacrifice, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have them so stuck in your head that you dream about them. In anything except a nice way of course

Thank you. I've forget to write to get a Bunny suit just type in the console "help bunny".

Haha yeah I figured it out! Definitely working and black textured for me too, and a welcome addition to my characters wardrobe, so thanks again. Haven't seen any problems with pantyhose so far, and I use a mash up of dragonfly, Victoria, yy and hdt. If it was gonna clip I'd have thought I would have seen it by now. More thorough 'testing' tonight....

• 2 months later...

Hi, i dont understant how to get it in the game. I write help bunny, but what after it ?

when you type. help bunny

you should get a item number for the suit.

Then you just  type

Player.additem xxxxxx 1

xxx is the item number and 1 is the number of suits you want to add

Hi, i dont understant how to get it in the game. I write help bunny, but what after it ?

when you type. help bunny

you should get a item number for the suit.

Then you just  type

Player.additem xxxxxx 1

xxx is the item number and 1 is the number of suits you want to add

Thanks.

I might add a chest in the next update, that will happen pretty much soon.

Sorry it took a while but I wanted to fix one thing in the meantime.

I have remade again pantyhoses and manualy re-fixed weights, surprisingly it worked. Clippings has been reduced to the minimum. I will need to apply this to 7b version soon.

And I have added UNPB version per request.

D3s6LSi.jpg

Supports weight sliders and BBP and its a probably my latest armour with a BBP effect, while it looks nice somehow its hard for me to do.

Especially when bunny chest had a very low poly ammount.

• 1 month later...

What player race is your character in your screenshots?

She's a breton. + ECE morphs

When i typed in help bunny nothing showed up i dont know why :/ i when have the body type that it said i need to get for this mod and still nothing showed up for me! I NEED HELP ASAP!! 

Are you sure you are typing it correctly? "help bunny" works for me. Which version have you installed?

• 2 weeks later...

You said in the description that you are using .5 weight, my character has 1.0 weight.  I don't notice any clipping, but is a weight slider included in the outfit? The only thing I notice on my character is that the headband does not rest on the hair, i.e there is a large gap between the top of the head and the headband.

I also noticed that the outfit is really armor, and the stats seem a little high.

• 2 months later...

Hello, first off want to say this is a phenomenal suit, my favorite piece of mod clothing in Skyrim.

I had this working well on a previous computer and have recently switched to a new rig and am having serious issues with crashes.

Mods I run that are relevant are..

XP32 Skeleton (tried both the 2.06 and 1.93 legacy versions)

CBBE 3.3

Enhanced Character Edit 1.2

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9

I have tried both files for the bunny suits, the CBBE one and the BBP one (which oddly worked for me before using CBBE...)

ATM I can go into an old character built when I had my prior computer and the suit is on. The character's face is missing sadly (completely gone) so I just have a body, hair,  and clothes with no head).

If I try to run showracemenu with the suit on I can scroll through different races "until" I click on the YGNord race, then the game crashes.

I can take the suit off, run the showracemenu and go to a YG nord and build one fine, but after building it if I try to put the suit on again the game crashes.

So this looks like it might be linked to the ECE somehow and the YGNord race, anyone have any idea what might be the issue?

• 1 month later...

As an addition to the above, I started a new character to "fix" some other issues and most of the stuff in Sexlab and associated mods now work.

But, I cannot get the bunny suit.

I type "help bunny" and I simply get a list of general commands for Skyrim. I do not get the information on the mod itself or the way to view the exact numbers I need to enter to enter to get the pieces. I checked and all of the files are installed into Meshes, Textures, and the ESP file is in the data folder.

Once upon a time I got this mod to work but after upgrading my computer and reinstalling everything I have never gotten this to install properly and the only time I can ever see a suit is on an old character if I pull up a old saved load.

This is depressing because this is likely my favorite suit of all time.