[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

This has been an issue since the earlier release not sure if any one reported it to you but, there are really weird square pixels on the but not sure what's up with the mesh there but yeah.

Which version are you using?

This has been an issue since the earlier release not sure if any one reported it to you but, there are really weird square pixels on the but not sure what's up with the mesh there but yeah.

Which version are you using?

The newest version v4.2 I do recall this happening in the previous version too. Well for me at least.

The UV seam around that area is a little tricky since the model's topology is vastly different to standard UNP.

That being said there shouldn't be that bad a distortion there. What textures are you using (specular/diffuse/normal)

I am unsure.

I'll take a look at the UV's again eventually and double check my own textures in-game when I get some time.

Hey didnt you get my archive in msg to you ? in january ...

Sent 09 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Here i post you archive to see how UV works in bodyslide of your new version

Unpb,cbbe and last Citrusv2 ver that i had to rebake tot.So no diff textures are compatible, accept diffuse that i made for Cv2

Hey didnt you get my archive in msg to you ? in january ...

Sent 09 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Here i post you archive to see how UV works in bodyslide of your new version

Unpb,cbbe and last Citrusv2 ver that i had to rebake tot.So no diff textures are compatible, accept diffuse that i made for Cv2

Oh yea, I didn't understand what you were/are saying though :wacko:

However, I thought it was in relation to Citrus v.2 which has a different and older UV layout than the improved v4.2 one.

Oh yea, I didn't understand what you were/are saying though :wacko:

However, I thought it was in relation to Citrus v.2 which has a different and older UV layout than the improved v4.2 one.

"Here i post you archive to see how UV works in bodyslide of your new version"

p.s .- dated in january

Cver2 i had to rebake new object space,diffuse texture too and wanted supporting it for v4 

i'll just forget about that 

"Here i post you archive to see how UV works in bodyslide of your new version"

p.s .- dated in january

Cver2 i had to rebake new object space,diffuse texture too and wanted supporting it for v4 

i'll just forget about that 

I'm afraid I still don't understand what is trying to be said  :wacko:

He have created a texture for v2,  but maybe that don't working for v4, but you said v2 and v4 will have no difference with  the map condition.

They will, v4.2+ have tweaked UV maps. as well as the hand meshes are now UNP UV as well instead of their own custom layout.

Guest kimbale

Any info on your progress? I still want to help, but i can't as i don't know what you are even doing and keep missing you in chat, blabba.

If you'd give (PM/Link/Whatever) me some stuff to fiddle out like i did before, i'd be glad to help. Got nothing to do anyways these days. ;)

Hi, i have tested the last version, everything look good.

Any problems with outfit and news sliders.

But i have again that problem with the skeleton, that from to update 4, i don't know if it's my fault (look at the pictures)

I have the last update for the skeleton, and any troubles with others bodyslides versions.

Otherwise, i think your mod look soon finished, just need little more sliders (only essentials like more belly and hamstring , if possible) but not too much, →more sliders more problems.

And a CBBE base, not petite, Blabba, think of the people who want in the future make  bodyslides with your mod, all old versions are CBBE base, you know very well people don't will convert CCBE base to petite and after make bodyslide desired, of course, it's not possible.

I think when we are posting anything related to this mod we should also provide our Mod list with versions.  So that our moders could get an clear idea what is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not dead, I just haven't had time to do anything on it yet.

In other news, Expired's working on some amazing magic that'll get morphs working in-game as well.

Glad to hear that :) Would be such a shame after all the hard work you put into this project. Morphs in game... holy shit... I can't even imagine what crazy stuff could be possible here... :D

Is there a chance we'll ever see bodyslide compatible clothes/armor that go with Citrus?

I'm not sure about the bodyslide part.

I can guarantee that there will be at least 1 armour I make to fit with CITRUS morphs. (Working on 3dsMax tools to make it easier and faster)

My hope is expired finishes and polishes up his in-game morph system and I can use that instead of the mess that bodyslide is. (Bodyslide is great if your just an end user, but as a modder it's pretty much the bane of at least my existence now...)

Archived