[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

im happy to see that there have been an new update for this.... sad to see alot of the sliders are gone ATM tho :C

cant wait to see them return, we need more options for the stomach ASAP!

ATM with 4.1 i feel its hard to make a more chubby character, ofc i can use the two sliders that are there now to limit the abs but even so, there is little option to make a larger stomach without it. 

its somewhat easier for breasts but thats pretty much it, for now im going to stick with 2.0 i think, till more sliders are added again :D 

My mod list.

Project CITRUS Public BETA 2.0
SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta
Aerith CBBE-30977-1-4
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.033
Pretty Face-7887-1-9
tentacleArmor
Animated Dragon Wings
Flying Mod Beta
ApachiiSkyHair
ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
RaceMenu
SexLab - Defeat
SexLabFramework.v139
Building new Addons
Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
HDT BodySlide v1.4
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
HDT Physics Extensions
AC3 Connor Robes
ACB Brutus Armor Skyrim
ACR Grey Robes
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

After installing mods and uploading body via bodyslide following was the result. 

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Screen_Shot4.jpg

Screen_Shot5.jpg

Screen_Shot7.jpg

My mod list.

Project CITRUS Public BETA 2.0
SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta
Aerith CBBE-30977-1-4
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.033
Pretty Face-7887-1-9
tentacleArmor
Animated Dragon Wings
Flying Mod Beta
ApachiiSkyHair
ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
RaceMenu
SexLab - Defeat
SexLabFramework.v139
Building new Addons
Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
HDT BodySlide v1.4
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
HDT Physics Extensions
AC3 Connor Robes
ACB Brutus Armor Skyrim
ACR Grey Robes
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

After installing mods and uploading body via bodyslide following was the result. 

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Screen_Shot4.jpg

Screen_Shot5.jpg

Screen_Shot7.jpg

You need unp textures and body. 

Just Checked this out, quite nice so far. Definetly the thing to come imo.

As for the next update , i would wish for arm sliders and more than 2 belly/abs sliders. :D

Are you planing to have like two different versions of Sliders for Bodyslide and Outfit Studio?
I feel like it would be most comfortable to have completely different sliders for Outfit Studio. So that you first build your prefered body the way it is setup now, as in different types of estethics for Breast, Butt etc. and than when you enter Outfit Studio you have other sliders which just increase decrease the mash volume dependent on the previously build body?

(If Bodyslide already works this way, my apoligies i am not that much into it yet C:)

man, UNP textures look pretty bad on CBBE meshes damn...(Just my opinion though) although this is in Beta. I do have hopes for this mod though keep up the good work!

Try to use grass textures on CBBE meshes they also look bad...

Hello there

I got really excited when i got this hoping that it would help to correct the issue i have been having with character creation however, it has not. I really hope you are one of those that are actually listening when someone asks something and please accept apologies if you have already addressed a similar post. 

The issue i am having is that the Bicep sliders work perfectly on the left arm but not the right arm (seems to be female only issue) do you have any plans to try and correct this particular issue?

Other then that it is looking nice :)

Hello there

I got really excited when i got this hoping that it would help to correct the issue i have been having with character creation however, it has not. I really hope you are one of those that are actually listening when someone asks something and please accept apologies if you have already addressed a similar post. 

The issue i am having is that the Bicep sliders work perfectly on the left arm but not the right arm (seems to be female only issue) do you have any plans to try and correct this particular issue?

Other then that it is looking nice :)

1. I find it conceited of you to make veiled insults at me or any other mod author. If you have issues with another mod author not responding to your issues/problems that's between you and them.

2. The current version doesn't have any bicep sliders. I provide no support for v.2 it's an old download that is left there mainly as a backup for myself in case my computer fails again.

I'm busy nowadays so updates are going to be more infrequent.

Next update will have hopefully another 10 or more new morphs completed along with fixes for existing ones, as well as hand fixes.

After I've eventually gotten through building new morphs, I get to go back and re-work my conversion morphs so people can convert things as well as finish my 3dsmax script for making conversions easy and all that.

In other news, expired said he'll take a look at making his BodyMorph idea applicable to NPC's as well. So who knows, the future may hold in-game body sliders that work also for NPC's. Though he's pretty busy these days as well so it may take awhile if it's even possible.

I'll put up an official download page here on LL and take this mod out of beta though when the following 3 things get done:

- Finish making morphs including user feedback ones

- Finish 3dsmax scripts

- Finish conversion references.

New update out! There's a changelog in OP.

At the rate I'm going, I'll most likely keep updating whenever I finish 10 NEW morphs for the citrus slide packages.

I'll give a heads up when I think I'm close to done making morphs and get to the more fun stuff like outfit conversions/3ds max tools and stuff like that.

For now, I welcome any feedback on my existing sliders, their naming (If you want to suggest alternate names for a slider please do so) and the current performance of the body overall.

Edit: Unless anyone else spots any other bugs with the citrus body itself the 4.2 beta package is probably the last one you'll need to download and all subsequent updates will just contain new citrus slide packages.

Hi, i have tested the last version, everything look good.

Any problems with outfit and news sliders.

But i have again that problem with the skeleton, that from to update 4, i don't know if it's my fault (look at the pictures)

I have the last update for the skeleton, and any troubles with others bodyslides versions.

Otherwise, i think your mod look soon finished, just need little more sliders (only essentials like more belly and hamstring , if possible) but not too much, →more sliders more problems.

And a CBBE base, not petite, Blabba, think of the people who want in the future make  bodyslides with your mod, all old versions are CBBE base, you know very well people don't will convert CCBE base to petite and after make bodyslide desired, of course, it's not possible.

post-30616-0-55529200-1422719378_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-45891500-1422719384_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately that problem looks like the skeleton isn't correctly up to date.

You need Groovtama's latest XPMSE always (I added new bones to it that the citrus uses for weights)

As for the CBBE base....

I went that route with v2 and v3, but I quickly got fed up with figuring out which sliders I needed to go that reduce mesh volume for petite styles, and which sliders I need for expanding mesh volume. (Negative linear sliders don't work nearly as well as I hoped)

So I'll stick with my current approach for now.

IMHO, not very many clothings/armours are done right, and with my new weighting system they'd have to be re-done anyway so I don't really see an issue. (Not to mention you definitely need to increase poly's in some armours for them to conform decently to the new sliders anyway). Oh and I figure why not add in Expired's excellent dye framework to armours as well. You know, just so people can have everything xD

And a CBBE base, not petite, Blabba, think of the people who want in the future make  bodyslides with your mod, all old versions are CBBE base, you know very well people don't will convert CCBE base to petite and after make bodyslide desired, of course, it's not possible.

I assume there will be a CBBE -> CITRUS conversion reference (probably already is).

edit: just read Blabba's post while writing this, well that might be an issue.

We'll just have to see what sliders will be added, currently it seems more like a random selection. But i'm also curious if CITRUS will allow to combine the classic shapes like UNP Skinny breasts and so on. Not easy to imagine the final product based on the current version.

Problem is - frankly speaking - that the current base shape looks like an alien ;)

I personally would have taken the smallest *realistic* UNP body (Skinny or x117) as a base.

Naw, there will be conversion references for people. Including special stuff for 3dsmax users.

And as for the current baseshape, it's roughly a clone of UNP skinny or Litheria body mod on low weight. I forget which though.

But yea, the baseshape isn't supposed to be appealing (well it could be I guess, but it isn't really to me). It was supposed to be a blank template for people to be able to carve out what they wish in sliders. And that all sliders expand in only 1 direction, increasing mesh volume so I don't have to make a bunch more sliders that go back down to petite stuff for people.

Yep already figured that it's only meant as a template, so the shape might as well be a cylinder as long as the slider morphs do their work ;)

But it's definitely not UNP Skinny, that would be this beauty:

post-134589-0-77335700-1422726323_thumb.jpg

Best A-cups ever seen in a game ;)

BTW is there a list of sliders you plan to add, or do you still take inspirations/requests for that?

Skeleton corriged, thanks for help.

About sliders, like the body textures is UNP, do you think it's possible to create a slider to CBBE base to UNP directly?

The idea is 0% CBBE and 100% UNP, like a convertor if you prefer.

I'm afraid I don't understand?

You want a slider that will make CBBE textures work at 0% and UNP textures work at 100%?

If so, that's something you'll have to take up with ousnius as a feature he would need to implement in BodySlide/Outfit Studio.

Yep already figured that it's only meant as a template, so the shape might as well be a cylinder as long as the slider morphs do their work ;)

But it's definitely not UNP Skinny, that would be this beauty:

attachicon.gifUNPskinnycheck.jpg

Best A-cups ever seen in a game ;)

BTW is there a list of sliders you plan to add, or do you still take inspirations/requests for that?

There isn't a list yet...

There will be... Maybe I'll make a graph of morphs this weekend.

I do listen to suggestions and requests though.

How to adapt Remodeled Armor for CBBE and HDT (Nexus Mod #25259) to CITRUS body? BodySlide don't seem to see CITRUS preset for conversion. I am still fairly new in this stuff, so sorry for being so ignorant.

You gotta wait bud. I want armours too, but I gotta lay down the foundation really well first. (AKA: Finish all the sliders before actually committing to armour conversions)

Archived