Alignment issue caused by XP32

limbo

ok... long story short i hope..

i have installed a couple of other mods..

PS Universal PC NPC Body Changer  and Piercings for UNP    the body chnger is using unp body and dreamgirl texture on one of my followers, i have the piercings installed on her and on vanilla Frea from the skahl village in dragonborn DLC.

the piercings line up perfectly.... until i install XP32 using nmm. if i install xp32 with havok support the nipple chains then disappear into the middle of the breast and have some jiggle....

but... if i install xp32 and tell it i am not using havok they line up fine .. but no jiggle

i am using the havok HDT-All_in_One_v3.7z file and xp32 maximun extended.

i have just started a skill upgrade course in meatspace and have little time to sort this, so i was hoping someone may be able to help me with some ideas on how to fix it.

cheers

limbo

You need to edit nipple piercing weights to contain the new Breast weights and get rid of the clavicle and whatever other random weights are their.

Easily done through Outfit Studio/Blender/3DSMax.

lololol. maybe for you.

thanks for the fast reply.

i'll just have to make up my mind which is more important to me.

xD

It's literally like a 4 step process max in Outfit Studio ;)

Sure it'll get tedious to do it for all the meshes (although if their the same meshes with just different textures then that's even faster)

Guides are posted on the unofficial BodySlide2 thread, but let me know if you want the simplified rundown xD

change of heart. if you could post me a simplified run down to help me understand skeletons bones and paints and weighting that would be super.

if you have the time of course...

it would probably be really good if you could use small words as well... ; )

Archived