View File

Description:

It seems that a wear and tear type plugin for sexlab was overdue. Sexlab Apropos/describe just released their own wear and tear upgrade. This is my own take on W&T, a very simple plugin with no dependencies (other than Sexlab of course) and no strings attached.

-5 stages for each organs (except penis which are indestructible): nothing, slight discomfort, discomfort, pain and severe pain.

-There are no positive effects, positive effects will have to come from other plugins.

-The defuff are not extremely hard but if they accumulate they can be annoying, mainly damage speech/voice and damage speed.

-Relative size of the participant influence damage... an big Orc fucking a small elf will result in more damage than 2 elves... that sort of thing. It measure the collision box size... I haven't tested it with creatures but the same rule should apply. Large creature should result in large damage received. This can be tweaked with the "size matter" setting.

-3 craftable items under cooking pot (misc section) can help you mitigate the negative effects.

-Natural lubrication results in diminishing returns of damage received.

-Experience increases resistance to damage.

-Config menu can be used to monitor and tweak almost very aspect.

The only thing I'd be interested to improve at the moment is adding visual effect to represent the state of the organ e.g. red skin, bleeding, etc.

Acknowledgement:

Thanks to Odessa for making Sexout: Wear and Tear for FO:NV. A great mod from which many of the concepts of this mod are directly inspired. Any shortcoming of my mod is entirely my own fault though.

Thanks to Ashal for the incredible Sexlab framework.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/17/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab 1.20+
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ok did a new start with the mod with live another life and started off in breezehome. Used submit to run around and have a bunch of sex to test the mod. These are my comments.

1) It seems to work just fine, it seemed to update every time. Though not sure on some of the multiple position animations like Zyns rough standing if it counts for both or only one.

2) While it works I think it needs a tweak, right now it tells you if you have a debuff and what the debuff is, but it doesn't say exactly what the effects are. Like if it is a speed debuff it says you have it but not how much your speed is effected. I think you really need to add that in, so people know exactly what the debuff is causing.

Other than that I didn't notice any issues with it, least in the short time I tested it.

@Pet1pet: correct, player only, and will always be.

@nutluck: Yea it's just the boring matter of filling all the description tabs in the 12 spell abilities, but it's not all that important. As for the craftable, there is no point in giving the numbers because this is subject to diminishing returns, that's why I wrote it in a vague manner. The same argument could be made for the former, the only thing that matter is that some effects are worse than others.

@Pet1pet: correct, player only, and will always be.

@nutluck: Yea it's just the boring matter of filling all the description tabs in the 12 spell abilities, but it's not all that important. As for the craftable, there is no point in giving the numbers because this is subject to diminishing returns, that's why I wrote it in a vague manner. The same argument could be made for the former, the only thing that matter is that some effects are worse than others.

I understand, just was giving you feedback from a users point of view. I would find it helpful to know exactly how much the effects are. So if I use other mods that can also effect those things I can tweak settings.

Just two screenshots of the MCM menu, no debuff menu:

PnBJHmd.jpg

O4yoUV0.jpg

-Relative size of the participant influence damage... an big Orc fucking a small elf will result in more damage than 2 elves... that sort of thing. It measure the collision box size... I haven't tested it with creatures but the same rule should apply. Large creature should result in large damage received. This can be tweaked with the "size matter"

May I ask how you'd handled this?

Does the body height, weight, sos size influence the calculation, too?

i must agree with Nutluck, it was hard for me to even configure the menu because i have no idea how the values you used there work

i had no idea if 30 anal resistance is too much or not, if it's healling is high or not

i liked the mod idea, but without knowing how stuff will affect our character it becomes hard to even configure the mod to use with other mods that may affect this one directly like a rape mod

Guest kimbale

You HAVE to tie this into SexLabs expression system!

As far as i know it calculates a pleasure rating and applies expression corresponding to it. Just lower that pleasure stat depending on the W&T, and the character will look like fucked raw too. :D

The only thing I'd be interested to improve at the moment is adding visual effect to represent the state of the organ e.g. red skin, bleeding, etc.

If u are able to make this i can assure u this would be a huge asset to the sexlab system.

Maybe u can try to add a system like edialog? 

But instead of the red blush on the face, a red glow on the puss or dick to represent soar (overly used) genitals.

Yea I realized after posting that I should have changed the reading of "X durability" to "Base X damage per act"... all organ have durability between 0 and 100, and all damage multiplier affect the base damage. So the damage received to whatever organ is in use is: base * size_mult * rape_mult * aggr_mult where all these mult apply depending on the case. the size mult is determined by the relative volume of the bounding box and scale of the actors. All humanoid have the same volume so only the relative scale applies. For example, an orc male with scale 1.1 vs a female dark elf with scale (say) 0.95 would result in a size_mult of 1.1/0.95.

As far as i know it calculates a pleasure rating and applies expression corresponding to it.

It does??  I thought that you selected expressions from MCM (at least there is an expressions toggle that lets you do that.) i have never heard that sexlab applies expressions after calculating a rating, but maybe I have missed something.

I have missed a lot of expressions. This is the one part of sexlab (this and open mouths) that works intermittently if at all even after upgrading to sexlab 1.38, so maybe I have indeed missed something. But still . . . . can anyone else confirm kimbale's observation about calculating expressions?

Guest kimbale

As far as i know it calculates a pleasure rating and applies expression corresponding to it.

It does??  I thought that you selected expressions from MCM (at least there is an expressions toggle that lets you do that.) i have never heard that sexlab applies expressions after calculating a rating, but maybe I have missed something.

I have missed a lot of expressions. This is the one part of sexlab (this and open mouths) that works intermittently if at all even after upgrading to sexlab 1.38, so maybe I have indeed missed something. But still . . . . can anyone else confirm kimbale's observation about calculating expressions?

Well, it's all been discussed openly in the expressions thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22448-sexlab-expressions-submit-mfg-presets/page-3?do=findComment&comment=579459

And it has the problem (imho) that the really noticable expressions only occur when a) the characters are incredible fuckgods (sexual proficiency stats maxed) and in a relationship B) i somehow cheat the system by fiddling around with the sexlab variables.

Adding another factor like W&T to the jumble could get characters more expressive when they fuck. Especially when you use submit to get out of fights like me it gets silly that my char looks mildly discomforted when she gets raped by a troll...

Good mod with a lot of potential. =)

I would suggest adding some sort of alert for the player when they receive a debuff though. I didn't notice any text to let me know my throat was sore or bum had been rubbed raw, I just had to check my status after every encounter. What would be really cool would be if there was an audio or visual effect to let you know...maybe a gagging/choking noise when an oral debuff is applied, and maybe a squeal or generic "ow" sound vaginal/anal.

Awesome to see one of my favorite mod authors (Odessa) have his work inspire one into making a mod in the same spirit of his in Skyrim.

Now if only Sexlab could have a pregnancy system like Sexout's! Not all these annoying ones trying to make it on their own. We already have an arousal tracker like Sexout's.

Awesome to see one of my favorite mod authors (Odessa) have his work inspire one into making a mod in the same spirit of his in Skyrim.

Now if only Skyrim could have a pregnancy system like Sexout's! Not all these annoying ones trying to make it on their own. We already have an arousal tracker like Sexout's.

Ya, it is REALLY surprising that Skyrim is still without a robust pregnancy system. 

Procreation was promising, but it was abandoned, one of the modders behind Beeing Female is gone, and Hentai pregnancy...well, it doesn't really do much...

I hate to keep referencing Sexout, but what made IT'S pregnancy system so strong was team work and dedication.

There wasn't throwaway pregnancy systems to "compete" with. It was a whole subframework itself. It was a huge labor of love. Drugs to help your fertility or hinder it. And the kids (haha, just tiny adults setscaled down) actually GREW INTO ADULTS at configurable speeds! Robust and highly configurable.

But.. I digress, off-topic.

Good work, OP. I'll throw it in and give it a while. Definitely following and will be testing this out and give whatever suggestions I can.

Just know you have the viewpoint of another game's framework to realize Sexlab has potential for more.  :P