Looking for rounder breasts...

chajapa

I have HDT working. I found a defaultBBP.xml that I like as far as the bounce and jiggle. 

I can not seem to find the right combination to get the boobs more spherical. They seem to project out just a bit too far and they are kind of flattened. Not like deflated... just not "perky"

I use Groovtama's HDT skeleton, a UNPB body (b3llisario's) and I want the characters and followers to be able to show pregnant bellies.

Before I go chasing my own tail here, I was wondering is someone can tell me what part of this whole thing is governing the overall shape of the boob. Is it the body mesh (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1)? 

I tried working on this with Racemenu (the newest version) and I can't seem to get things to look right... AND... when I make an adjustment in Racemenu, I can see the effect while Racemenu is open, but it just goes back to where it started when I name character and close Racemenu. Where did I screw THAT up? It worked before HDT. 

My characters are young. They need younger looking boobs. :)

OK, well here's how far I've gotten...

One of my issues is/has been that I wanted to maintain the ability to to see that pregnant belly. I used an installer with all of the 7Base body options and installed a 7Base body. Then there was a separate zip file with femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 that had been altered to allow for the expanding belly. So now I have the wonderful round boobs of the 7Base body AND the pregnant meshes to go with it.

I'm using the skeleton from Groovtama XP32ar5x (fifty something)... the latest one I could find.

HDT from 10-24 stable

The "bounce" is very believable. 

I do not appear to have hand/breast collision working even though the character I've been testing all of this on has the Havoc item equipped. 

I'm pretty psyched at this point. To have gotten this far without having to learn nifscope and importing/exporting things from a BodySlide or editing in (now I forgot the name of the program I downloaded..... OH! JFF)

I'm going to try a couple more things but I have one concern. Several of my followers and a couple of my other characters have Tera armors made for UNPB BBP equipped. I have now changed their BODIES to 7Base. Am I going to CTD when I enter a cell where they are? Or will I be able to strip 'em naked and give them stuff made for 7Base?

Thanks for putting up with all my n00b questions so far. My son bought me Skyrim for Christmas. I've played it through and now I'm having as much fun modding it as I did playing it.... I still play it, but it's far more casual :)

Archived