Estrus Animation Help Please!

imafaget

Hi everyone, recently I've come across this awesome animation mod called Estrus, but it doesn't work for my setup/load order :(

Problem:

After using Estrus shout (on player or NPC, same results), the Estrus implements appear and the characters are stripped but no animation plays, only the sound plays but the characters are in the T pose.

Possible reasons:
I am using a custom skeleton replacer (Custom Skeleton Replacer for SOS (15) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?)

I have FNIS 4.1.1 (the mod page says 3.x so maybe he didn't update it for FNIS 4.x?)

I'm not sure what's wrong here, I have run generate FNIS for users and used the consistency check, there seems to be no problems on that end. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :D

Latest Version is V102 of today (15.02.2014). Do you have all the requirements installed? The author mentions dlls and scripts needed from "mfg console"-Mod. I do not remember ever installing this mod but in my Setup Estrus works, even in connection with Estrus Mimic.

Latest Version is V102 of today (15.02.2014). Do you have all the requirements installed? The author mentions dlls and scripts needed from "mfg console"-Mod. I do not remember ever installing this mod but in my Setup Estrus works, even in connection with Estrus Mimic.

Oh my, I seem to have overlooked that, how careless of me :'(

I'll get it installed and report back :D

Edit: It seems that I already had mfg console installed, just that I had forgotten >_> back to square one I guess.

The 'machines' and stuff from Estrus do seem to move and transition between phases somewhat, but the character itself does not move (T pose), though the facial expressions do change.

Do SexLab animations work? Which skeleton are you using?

=======================================================

DId you run FNIS once after installing it? Every time you get a new mod that uses animations need to run FNIS again.

Yes Sexlab animations work, I'm using http://www.nexusmods...m/mods/41169/?

And yes I've already run the generate FNIS for users application :)

Archived