Looking for Jack from Mass Effect

Snazzishoez

Guest carywinton

It's for Fallout New Vegas. It looks like VGU Network is going down. This is sad, but I can completely understand the costs associated with running a network like that, because I run one and it's very expensive.

Is this mod for FO3 or FNV?

It's for Fallout New Vegas. It looks like VGU Network is going down. This is sad, but I can completely understand the costs associated with running a network like that, because I run one and it's very expensive.

A shame indeed. Had a good community and some good mods there also. Looks like it's finally shutting down and it'll be open for a short time tomorrow so people can do some last minute mod grabbing.

http://www.vgunetwork.com/forum/55-fallout-new-vegas/

They can come here :D

Guest carywinton

VGU forums has been moved to http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/

However, there won't be any databases. 

I may try to contact them tomorrow, if I remember and see if their mod database can be transferred.  I could host it here.

VGU forums has been moved to http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/

However, there won't be any databases. 

I may try to contact them tomorrow, if I remember and see if their mod database can be transferred.  I could host it here.

They're going to host their mods at their new free website.

http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/t2-vgunetwork-sanctuary

"dragbody, xxShepardxx, Cpt.Rex and more of our beloved modders and friends have already registered and you will find their future mods here."

good morning everyone,

yes maybenexttime is right. there is no database at the moment on that new page but i think sooner or later we will have a solution for this. mediafire is a good idea for the start and loverslab is all new for me...  thanks to maybenexttime to make me aware of this beautifull page ;)

many greetings

rex

Guest carywinton

Oh well , fine and good then, I suppose no one wants or needs my rack servers and 2 T1's. I will just slink back into the network shadows, since you all have it figured out. Glad to see the mods and developers will not fall away and welcome to those who have come to "LL".

Jack Custom has a pink (missing texture) left hand

And the normal Jack custom race gives me a ctd when trying to select it in the player race menu.

Anyone else with the same probs?

No but I am unable to equip one of the skins(the ME3 one I believe), it crashes when I try to equip it.

Look at this thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27609-pinkpurple-hands-ingame-but-not-in-geck/

Guest endgameaddiction

Did anyone have trouble login into their new forum? I'm having trouble as it's not recognizing my password. And it looks like I had registered that username on my old email address like i did with this one. I just never got around to updating my email on the old VGU. :(

I sent them a contact about it so hopefully I will get a email with help. Not looking forward on redoing another 30 posts...

Did anyone have trouble login into their new forum? I'm having trouble as it's not recognizing my password. And it looks like I had registered that username on my old email address like i did with this one. I just never got around to updating my email on the old VGU. :(

I sent them a contact about it so hopefully I will get a email with help. Not looking forward on redoing another 30 posts...

Are you still having trouble? I can look into it.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm also looking for help on this one. I have no problems with "custom Jack" model. but when you try and use ME3Jack you get CTD, I tried to look at it in Geck just to see if there's a simple issue, That led a dead end as when trying to view "ME3Jack" Geck CTD.  If anyone knows a quick Fix or a work around that would be awesome.   

Small up date, I went in to Geck and removed "JackHairME3" from the model and poof no more CTD.. problem is it looks like someone cut the models hair off.  So I make my own work-a-around with that. but not a fix in my eyes. So If anyone cares to take a look at this mod that would be awesome.

for a copy of the mod just do a simple google "ME3JackFinal" 

Archived