I think they use to have something like this in life back in the mid evil times and was it torture device  but it looks nice

Thanks~!

I think they're funny and looking good at the same time...lol

I'm planning to make more of these with DLC armors.

I may release them as a default body gear of my mod armors lol.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So, this won't work without AOKI's SOS - Revealing Armors for SOS? I mean without complete replacement. What a pity if so. I've just started my own experiments (hope they are legal) with converting some pieces of cloth into standalone ones. I want to keep in use both vanila and revealing versions. Sundracon as well. I have an insatiable hunger for diversity, you know ))

For instance, I already have standalone revealing prisoner trousers and tunic. So, could this protective gear stuff be seen in action or at least be visible when applied to mentioned apparel?

In short, it would be nice to have some loose files. :angel:

So, this won't work without AOKI's SOS - Revealing Armors for SOS? I mean without complete replacement. What a pity if so. I've just started my own experiments (hope they are legal) with converting some pieces of cloth into standalone ones. I want to keep in use both vanila and revealing versions. Sundracon as well. I have an insatiable hunger for diversity, you know ))

For instance, I already have standalone revealing prisoner trousers and tunic. So, could this protective gear stuff be seen in action or at least be visible when applied to mentioned apparel?

No,they work with any armor that leaves slot 52 open. That is how I was able to use them with the female revealing armor in the screenshot in this thread.

For loose files(which I use so I can change the SPG textures every now and then),you can unpack the BSA with BSAOpt.

No,they work with any armor that leaves slot 52 open. That is how I was able to use them with the female revealing armor in the screenshot in this thread.

For loose files(which I use so I can change the SPG textures every now and then),you can unpack the BSA with BSAOpt.

Thank you for advice. They are beautiful. I love them. :shy:

• 7 months later...

Great mod, thanks for your work. I have a problem however I haven't been able to get fixed. When I put on any revealing armor, or one turned to revealing as well, the schlong "sheath" disappears. The scrotum shield and helmet are there but not the main sheath armor. I can give the same set to my follower and it all appears fine, even with her armor. Can anyone help with this? I'm really scratching my head here, the slot is not being used by anything else so it should work.

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod, thanks for your work. I have a problem however I haven't been able to get fixed. When I put on any revealing armor, or one turned to revealing as well, the schlong "sheath" disappears. The scrotum shield and helmet are there but not the main sheath armor. I can give the same set to my follower and it all appears fine, even with her armor. Can anyone help with this? I'm really scratching my head here, the slot is not being used by anything else so it should work.

I have the exact same problem. Have you solved this problem?

I have the exact same problem. Have you solved this problem?

No I haven't found a fix yet. Works fine if I don't wear a chest piece or shoulders, which is weird as they use different slots.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/6/2017 at 10:58 PM, Chillin65 said:

No I haven't found a fix yet. Works fine if I don't wear a chest piece or shoulders, which is weird as they use different slots.

Hey Chillin, i know it's been ages since you posted but I was wondering if you found a fix to your problem yet? Seems I encountered the same thing for my char :O

On 5/6/2018 at 3:51 AM, FauxFurry said:

I've noticed that, for whatever reason, if one tries to simply save the plug-in inside of Skyrim Special Edition, the SPG turn invisible no matter what slots they are equipped to. 

Rather than continually messing around with the old plug-in, I decided to make another one for Skyrim Special Edition.

SOS-Schlong Protective Gear Special Edition.rar 4.61 MB · 10 downloads

Thank you so much for doing this! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 5:20 AM, onionwaffles said:

Hey Chillin, i know it's been ages since you posted but I was wondering if you found a fix to your problem yet? Seems I encountered the same thing for my char :O

Hi,

This ended getting fixed but I honestly don't know how. I had reinstalled the game and many of the mods, and the issue went away. I used to have a similar issue with other gear, like pauldrons, etc., but that's gone too. I wIsh I could tell why.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/8/2022 at 5:46 AM, FauxFurry said:

It doesn't look like this will ever be updated seeing as how it was essentially abandoned even when I posted years ago so no one else is going to add any BodySlide compatibility to this file so I might as well post this quick conversion which uses BHUNP sliders as a base.

SOS SPG BodySlide Files.rar 3.72 MB · 46 downloads

Can you pls make 3BA conversions too

İts a big shame this mod was abondoned