View File

This Mod adds 10 Schlong Protective Gear for "AOKI's SOS-Revealing Armor for SOS(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/?)" to your Skyrim.

They're schlong-interactive with SOS mod.

** Basic Introduction

1. Following Jewelries are added.

- Daedric

- Dragonscale

- Dwarven

- Ebony

- Elven

- Falmer

- Glass

- Hide

- Iron

- Orcish

2. No Script used in this mod.

This mod uses BSA format. (no loose files)

3. These jewelries use slot 57(SPG Scrotums), 58 (SPGs) and 59 (SPG Caps).

4. You can mix and match with Aoki's armors.

5. Transparent Texture removed, most of the meshes use original Vanilla Textures.

6. You can Enchant them as other Jewelry.

** Requirements

1. SKSE

2. Schlongs of Skyrim (of course)

3. AOKI's SOS - Revealing Armors for SOS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/?)

** Recommand (Strongly!)

1. Schlong controller and SOS - Racemenu Plugin

- These two amazing mods will make your character erect always! ...Which makes the SPGs more look proper!

** How to install

1. Just unpack the attachment to Skytrim's Data Folder and enable the mod in the Skyrim Launcher.

...or...

Use NMM.

Say "No" to "Upgrade the mod" message.

(Yes, I'm too lazy to include the mod information in the attached file... smile.png)

2. Load order must be later than SOS.

3. AOKI's Revealing Armors series are strongly recommended prior to this mod.

** How to get it

Type "~" to enter console mode, then type "help SPG" in the console window.

All SPGs(including SPG Caps and SPG Scrotums) are shown above.

Then add them by "player.additem xxxxxxxx 1".

xxxxxxxx are its id in your skyrim.

(Yes, I'm too lazy to add crafting properties in this... smile.png)

** Known issue

1. Some texture can see through Schlong (very partially).

Also check out the original post here!

Leave issues and snapshots!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29007-wip-schlong-interactive-male-armors-for-sos/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/14/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SOS, Aoki's Revealing Armors for SOS, Schlong Controller, SOS racemenu plugin
  • Special Edition Compatible

Very nice to see this. Grats on the release!

There's something I've thought about as it concerns SoS armor and the like that would help in creating armor and such, although I admit the concept is silly:

The scrotum happens to share a general shape with the butt and breasts (as it concerns clothing at least).

WARNING: PICTURE CONTAINS NUDITY

post-145041-0-10969600-1392394254_thumb.png

oops I forgot to give the woman arms

We pretty much have an endless supply of that type of armor in Skyrim, so it's something I'm going to eventually start fiddling with.

Very nice to see this. Grats on the release!

There's something I've thought about as it concerns SoS armor and the like that would help in creating armor and such, although I admit the concept is silly:

The scrotum happens to share a general shape with the butt and breasts (as it concerns clothing at least).

WARNING: PICTURE CONTAINS NUDITY

attachicon.gifmagnum opus.PNG

oops I forgot to give the woman arms

We pretty much have an endless supply of that type of armor in Skyrim, so it's something I'm going to eventually start fiddling with.

Hi there, 

Thanks for the post!

...and really funny and interesting idea!!

I definitely gotta think about it!  :)

After I finish current conversions, I will try it.

Thanks for the idea!  :)

Not to be too picky but when you're in a fight it isn't the penis that needs the most protection. There's a very good reason which athletes wear cups, those family jewels can really complain when they get kicked around.

Of course there's a line to be drawn between fantasy revealing "armor" and armor for actual protection.

Also the link to SOS should be to this forum, the Nexus version is obsolete. The current version is maintained right here in this same forum on LoversLab.

Not to be too picky but when you're in a fight it isn't the penis that needs the most protection. There's a very good reason which athletes wear cups, those family jewels can really complain when they get kicked around.

Of course there's a line to be drawn between fantasy revealing "armor" and armor for actual protection.

Also the link to SOS should be to this forum, the Nexus version is obsolete. The current version is maintained right here in this same forum on LoversLab.

Thanks for the opinion.

(and I do agree with you :))

I tried scrotum parts, and the bone weighting is so hard on that part...:(

So, I just eliminated that scrotum parts.

The link is to the AOKI's armor mod, not SOS mod itself.

I will add SOS link.

(Moding is hard  :huh: )

Thanks for the opinion.

I tried scrotum parts, and the bone weighting is so hard on that part... :(

I will add SOS link.

Have you considered using bodyslide's outfit studio to copy the bone weights? You could load the schlong as a reference, load the ball armor as an outfit and copy just the scrotum weights from that. It might get the weights close enough if not perfect.

Thanks for the opinion.

I tried scrotum parts, and the bone weighting is so hard on that part... :(

I will add SOS link.

Have you considered using bodyslide's outfit studio to copy the bone weights? You could load the schlong as a reference, load the ball armor as an outfit and copy just the scrotum weights from that. It might get the weights close enough if not perfect.

Thanks for the idea~!

The problem is, weighting with schlong (including scrotum) itself is OK, however if I mix up the bones with the body bones, the armor appears weird in the game.

I will try it!

Crashes game for me as soon as I hit the menu screen :(

I'm not sure what is the problem...

I have two PCs and both skyrims are working fine.  :(

Maybe collision with other mods.

Since my mod doesn't use any script, I believe maybe SOS version or Load order problem.

I'm sorry I can't give any solution for that...:(

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I installed this mod, but for some reason can't get my follower to not wear underwear. It isn't in his inventory, so I assume I haven't set up the mod correctly. Anyone know how to stop that?

This is likely a SOS issue. Go check out that thread. I know the latest Beta version supposedly fixes it.

I can't find it there. I downloaded Just for Men, and there is some awesome men's jewelry there, but no nipple rings.

Woops...my bad...

I confused with the male jewelry.

Just go to Nexus and download it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39708/?

The first page of the google web search with the key words "Skyrim Male Nipple Ring"

Hi all. I installed this mod, but for some reason can't get my follower to not wear underwear. It isn't in his inventory, so I assume I haven't set up the mod correctly. Anyone know how to stop that?

Hi there~!

You have to add the SPGs to your follower's inventory.

Then go to console, select your follower and make them equip using "equipitem <itemnumber>"

Since these SPGs uses extra slots, if you want your follower to wear them, you have to equip them manually with the console.

Console command is easy to find in Google.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2480157

Cheers~

I can't find it there. I downloaded Just for Men, and there is some awesome men's jewelry there, but no nipple rings.

Woops...my bad...

I confused with the male jewelry.

Just go to Nexus and download it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39708/?

The first page of the google web search with the key words "Skyrim Male Nipple Ring"

LOL, not a problem. Slof has some great jewelry; just not nipple rings. Here's a pic of my character with the small rings and bell earrings from Slof.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought, if you scaled down the length and added a padlock a lot of these would make awesome chastity devices for males - I know that's something lacking here in LL (for males at least). Maybe whomever is behind devious devices could handle the implementation (preventing sex animations/locking etc).

Just a thought, if you scaled down the length and added a padlock a lot of these would make awesome chastity devices for males - I know that's something lacking here in LL (for males at least). Maybe whomever is behind devious devices could handle the implementation (preventing sex animations/locking etc).

I will consider it in the next version.

Could you give me the detailed shape in your mind?