What "crushes" the breasts with 12-29's version?

kumax2

Hello, it's been a while

So i'm wondering if anyone knows what exactly "crushes" the prebreast (i think it's an idle deformation of the breast01 bones) in the 12-29 htd version, and if there's a way to fix it?

here's a pic explaining what i'm talking about

post-15728-0-31111200-1392232425_thumb.jpg

see, in order to test my idea i weighted that armor so the "corset" lacked the breast01 bones, so it works as a bbp armor, but the body has the breast01 bones, as you can see the breasts under 10-29's dll stay in their original "non deformed" idle but with the 12-29 dll they get deformed before any animations start

i've been manually playing with the xml and i haven't found an answer yet, originally i thought it was related to the 87 and 99 objects but so far no luck, so i'm wondering if anyone has managed to fix this?

thanks

Normal xml files make changes to the Breast Bones, not the Breast01 bones...

So for all we know, your still getting a static mesh in the first pic?

Breast01 controls the curvature of the breasts on the top in terms of HDT. don't make your xml's adjust the Breast01 bones, it's more realistic if they adjust the Breast Bones (personal thought on this though)

If you want a sort of weight reference I uploaded a kitty corset that achieves realistic jiggle the same as I think of what your talking about, you can download and read about it here:

(Ignore the BodySlide stuff if you don't care for it)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26628-rel-clothing-sliders-for-os-corset-download-added/?p=669763

Breast01 controls the curvature of the breasts on the top in terms of HDT. don't make your xml's adjust the Breast01 bones, it's more realistic if they adjust the Breast Bones (personal thought on this though)

If you want a sort of weight reference I uploaded a kitty corset that achieves realistic jiggle the same as I think of what your talking about, you can download and read about it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26628-rel-clothing-sliders-for-os-corset-download-added/?p=669763

indeed, given the differences in the xml structures between the 10-24 and the 12-29 versions it's very likely i'm getting a static mesh on the first pic, partially the reason why my 12-29 modifications fail when i take older objects as references

after further tweakings i've found that both the centerofmass (specially the third one, "local") and a couple lines of the 87 and 99 objects influence the "crush" (curvature) i'm experiencing

while i still lack a "true" fix for this, some of the tests result in hilarious effects, like this one that i thought was like the tits that a doujin author called "raita" draws

post-15728-0-74620500-1392271997_thumb.jpg

i'll check your corset for references, i'm focused on the "idle" deformations first, later i'll move onto the jiggle business, obviously the problem is more noticeable with bigger breasts and some of my own tweaks might be the cause so i should create/weight different armors with different breast sizes to test the xml modifications

Hehehe,

That definitely is 'interesting'

You might also want to take a look under the constraints tab and change the Pivot settings for the breasts, that's what I usually go to when I need to change up or 'fix' the curvature of a breast. here's the thread for it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26505-how-to-adjustfix-breast-shape-in-xml-with-jff/

If your down for it, try out StevieRage's edited xml it is definitely very good and is my default preset if anything goes wrong with my own tweaks :D

indeed, given the differences in the xml structures between the 10-24 and the 12-29 versions it's very likely i'm getting a static mesh on the first pic, partially the reason why my 12-29 modifications fail when i take older objects as references

after further tweakings i've found that both the centerofmass (specially the third one, "local") and a couple lines of the 87 and 99 objects influence the "crush" (curvature) i'm experiencing

while i still lack a "true" fix for this, some of the tests result in hilarious effects, like this one that i thought was like the tits that a doujin author called "raita" draws

attachicon.gifraita fix.jpg

i'll check your corset for references, i'm focused on the "idle" deformations first, later i'll move onto the jiggle business, obviously the problem is more noticeable with bigger breasts and some of my own tweaks might be the cause so i should create/weight different armors with different breast sizes to test the xml modifications

If you make the center of mass farther out in the positive Y direction and positive Z direction that should raise them a bit, however if you have collision with armor and the breasts are longer than the armor I would think that would cause an issue - though looking at your picture I don't think that will be an issue.  The other parameters are the mass of the object and the inertial tensor (rotation) matrix.  I believe higher values make rotation 'easier'.

Just as a guess, try lowering the mass and the inertia, and increasing your center of mass in the positive Y and Z directions.

Archived