well what i did in sexout and i installed everything but when i put the NVSE_loader and alll .dll in the directory of new vegas it wont start up. it sais it has stopped working. i did not put it i nthe data folder. i put it in the install directory. any help? i also read the instructions and the picture instruction page and still no luck.

well what i did in sexout and i installed everything but when i put the NVSE_loader and alll .dll in the directory of new vegas it wont start up. it sais it has stopped working. i did not put it i nthe data folder. i put it in the install directory. any help? i also read the instructions and the picture instruction page and still no luck.

Yes it's ok but... it's completely different than the OP. I mean, why before it was starting but not working, while now NV doesn't start? what happened in the middle?

everything works when i run without the loader and without the loader and .dll in the instal directory and mods work to. its just the animations. i download sex dialogues and the dialogues work but theres no animation. i ask them to do something and they just stand there doing nothing. i installed the mods correctly and mde sure they worked and they did but as soon as i put the loader in the directory it stoppes working. and when i remove it everything goes back to normal

I think NVSE and extender are quite necessary, I know for example SO invokes TFC, so I suppose it really needs NVSE to work. I suppose you should really try to run the game with it. Well, I mean, since you can't do it, I would first try to understand why it stops working in that way. I really don't have a clue on why it happens, but I would try to re-download and re-install both these things, then check if they go in the right path.

CK: if the game isn't loaded with NVSE (because it crashes), I suppose EVFX and all these functions can't be invoked, am I right?

EDIT: god I should really stop writing "suppose" every half sentence

this thing is weird becuase the NVSE i put in the the directory and it didnt work. but now i put it in the directory and it still didnt work until i deleted the steam_loader.dll then it started up but then i try to do small talk for the sex dialogue and still nothing is happening. and i have mcm installed in the fallout mod manager but thats not showing up either. 

I don't think NVSE absence causes CTD. I just renamed NVSELoader and run Alice, PN and SO: them all require NVSE, but no CTD, PN detects with a message the absence of NVSE and I can't sprint. I still think his issue comes from the absence of NVSE

I don't think NVSE absence causes CTD. I just renamed NVSELoader and run Alice, PN and SO: them all require NVSE, but no CTD, PN detects with a message the absence of NVSE and I can't sprint. I still think his issue comes from the absence of NVSE

Huh, so it is. For some reason I always used to think it caused a crash, maybe something changed in the interim. Or maybe my memory is just really bad  :D

so wat should i do?

As I've said, the issue your experiencing can be because of conflicting anim mods. Is that absolutely all you have in your load order? 

Otherwise I'm inclined to agree with A.J that if your MCM menu isn't showing up either, its because you've installed NVSE wrong. Do you have FNVedit installed by any chance?