How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

LOLZ! I have achieved perfection! ....in the form of ultimate failure. Heh, tried this out with with the HDT body for bodyslide and I can't even remember which xml I am using. I made the mistake of trying to equip a SOS schlong on my female character and well  ..... the results were both fantastic and less than satisfactory at the same time. 

@Demonwise

Lol, the weight paints weren't designed for 'futa' characters it seems.

I'll see if I can get 'creative' and make a 'patch' for that xD

Though that probably won't happen for awhile (you can do it yourself by erasing the belly weights from that area in OS/Blender/3DSMax)

Also try reducing the belly motion sphere radius, that may help <---- actually try this first before changing the paints.

Stevierage, on 09 Feb 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:snapback.png

From what i understand 'Friction' acts like glue, the higher the friction the more it will stick to a collision of another, eg: if you go by the first GiF if i had increased the friction of the butt, and as the penis 'moves out' the butt cheeks stick to it and will look wierd.

You can adjust it for the hands to be lower if it looks like when you use the breast grope idle and the boobs sticks to the hands.

From what i understand it best to keep that low (or 0 for some cases).

Edit: that setting will go well when a pussy gets added   :D ....hmmm another thing to test out and get side tracked now.

HOLLY DAMN ! That's why ! I love you dude, that's exactly the setting I was looking for, since it does stick ! 
And definitely going to be awesome with the 3D pussy that's being worked on ... Just noticed the pussy bones on the skeleton hohohoho

LOLZ! I have achieved perfection! ....in the form of ultimate failure. Heh, tried this out with with the HDT body for bodyslide and I can't even remember which xml I am using. I made the mistake of trying to equip a SOS schlong on my female character and well  ..... the results were both fantastic and less than satisfactory at the same time. 

attachicon.gifOMG.gif

HEEEEEYYYYY SHAKIRA, SHAKIRA .... (sorry couldn't resist, fucking song is stuck in my head)

Stevierage, on 09 Feb 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:snapback.png

From what i understand 'Friction' acts like glue, the higher the friction the more it will stick to a collision of another, eg: if you go by the first GiF if i had increased the friction of the butt, and as the penis 'moves out' the butt cheeks stick to it and will look wierd.

You can adjust it for the hands to be lower if it looks like when you use the breast grope idle and the boobs sticks to the hands.

From what i understand it best to keep that low (or 0 for some cases).

Edit: that setting will go well when a pussy gets added   :D ....hmmm another thing to test out and get side tracked now.

HOLLY DAMN ! That's why ! I love you dude, that's exactly the setting I was looking for, since it does stick ! 

And definitely going to be awesome with the 3D pussy that's being worked on ... Just noticed the pussy bones on the skeleton hohohoho

attachicon.gifOMG.gif

HEEEEEYYYYY SHAKIRA, SHAKIRA .... (sorry couldn't resist, fucking song is stuck in my head)

Who is developing a pussy? I get them the mesh used in my loading screens if they need one. 

snip

snip

Who is developing a pussy? I get them the mesh used in my loading screens if they need one. 

There is already a pussy being worked on (tho for CBBE atm, unp version maybe in the future).

I had done an opened pussy awhile ago using an existing mesh (also tried with the CBBE one) and tbh it turned out pretty crap (they were a closed mesh).

I hardly ever use it and it was only a test, had used it as a nudesuit for sexlab, then stopped using it and never bothered with it again, but the hdt give me an idea to try adding the pussy bones and try it out to see the affect with hdt would be like.

There would be no point of releasing my crappy one, i mean it's all stretched, ugly and laughable.

But if your mesh is already an opened pussy then i would like to get my hands on that  :D.

ps, i had noticed the mesh i'm using atm is from remymartins UNPBO which i added to my char and it has butt bones on it, and during my testing, it had moved, never thot about it at the time until the 'Friction' talk give me an idea.

pss, i'm really sorry Derpakiin for hijacking your thread  :shy: , we really should be discussing this in the HDT section.

pss, i'm really sorry Derpakiin for hijacking your thread  :shy: , we really should be discussing this in the HDT section.

No, please carry on. I'm learning new things as people go on discussing HDT related topics and HDT enabled vaginas. I never knew they existed or were being worked on. O_o

@Derpakiin you sir are a a true <Dragonborn> hero!

Thanks for the guide, and I would just like to push forward a slight amendment:

Have the hdtm.xml link to the malebodyhands.nif file and the femalehead.nif link to the hdtdefaultBBP.xml this allows the deformations and collisions to be enabled with all accessories and items without installing the HDT Havok Object!

That's an amazing fix! I'll make the changes to the OP right away!

testing weight paintings O_O

12430077994_b93ae0c4b7_c.jpg

12429594615_a9739ba16b_c.jpg

12429743713_c3cf1c485b_c.jpg

12429596505_e44f505c11_c.jpg

"Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru"  :P

this is epic one hentai :P

I think for maximum quality and smotth deforming i need heally high poly body mesh. Can someone make it out of sevenbase?:P

I think for maximum quality and smotth deforming i need heally high poly body mesh. Can someone make it out of sevenbase? :P

Hehehe, shameless plug time xD:

I'd be very much obliged if you used the 7base beta on my mod page as your base for making smoother weights ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/

Ok i im goona use your body now. Lets see what my mad mind can create :rolleyes:

ps Also thanks to Stevierage for sharing his hdt :angel:

How do we apply the SOS collision when we use UNP schlongs for females? since the hdtphysics.xml (too long a name t oremember exact name) doesn't have the SOS collisions set up. Do we just go and attach the hdtm.xml to the UNP schlong nif?

Havn't tried it since i don't use the female SoS, but you can test it out to see if it works.

If it does not then you can try opening both the hdtm.xml and the hdtphysics.xml, and then copy all the genital data from the hdtm over to the the hdtphysics xml.

Keep in mind that the female genital bones position could be different to the male genital bones, to then you will need to adjust accordingly. 

I don't have the file "femalehead.nif"  :-/

where is it?

edit: ok, I found it ... :P

lLZesZs.jpg

I attach the modified (collision) file here, just in case...  ;)

yes! that one finaly did it for me. if tried so hard to get this working, thank you very much, if it isnt to much to ask for, mayby you could also upload your modified  malehands.nif? anyway have a great day!

where is it?

-snip-

yes! that one finaly did it for me. if tried so hard to get this working, thank you very much, if it isnt to much to ask for, mayby you could also upload your modified  malehands.nif? anyway have a great day!

thanks  ;)

I could do it, but I want to know...
@blabba --> the malebodyhands.nif in the OP are malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif ?

edit: In any case, I put the modified files here (collision enabled). 
if you want to try...

malehands_1.nif

malehands_0.nif

How do we apply the SOS collision when we use UNP schlongs for females? since the hdtphysics.xml (too long a name t oremember exact name) doesn't have the SOS collisions set up. Do we just go and attach the hdtm.xml to the UNP schlong nif?

You should know that the previous post that I made with my character's 'issue' was with the UNP SOS Equippable Schlong. So unless your magical or I'm a horse's ass then you will probably end up with "Spaz-Belly-Lazy-Boob" syndrome. In which case you will either laugh hysterically or you will be mad enough to murder several babies. Or you could be dull and just be like, "meh." If you DOOOOO get it working I want you to post your xml file and information on your body and skeleton that you used and which version of HDT.

where is it?

-snip-

thanks  ;)

I could do it, but I want to know...
@blabba --> the malebodyhands.nif in the OP are malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif ?

edit: In any case, I put the modified files here. 
if you want to try...

Yes, you need to edit both malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif. The '0' and '1' refers to the body weights in the sliders.

You should know that the previous post that I made with my character's 'issue' was with the UNP SOS Equippable Schlong. So unless your magical or I'm a horse's ass then you will probably end up with "Spaz-Belly-Lazy-Boob" syndrome. In which case you will either laugh hysterically or you will be mad enough to murder several babies. Or you could be dull and just be like, "meh." If you DOOOOO get it working I want you to post your xml file and information on your body and skeleton that you used and which version of HDT.

Guess i'll have to figure out what lines affecct SOS and figure it from there. But I'm busy playing Tale of Two Wastelands so I'm probably not going to get around to do it :D

testing weight paintings O_O

12430077994_b93ae0c4b7_c.jpg

12429594615_a9739ba16b_c.jpg

12429743713_c3cf1c485b_c.jpg

12429596505_e44f505c11_c.jpg

fffff this is amazing...

Can we get videos... I want to see this in real time. Or, videos from anyone would be great too... It's probably going to be a while before I reinstall skyrim...

Yes, you need to edit both malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif. The '0' and '1' refers to the body weights in the sliders.

I asked this in the other thread but I didn't get a clear answer, so here it goes...

I extracted ALL the head meshes from the Skyrim - Meshes.bsa file including male and non-human races. I've added the HDT path to all of them, instead to the male hands. I did this because I though that since I had to extract stuff already, why not take the male and non-human ones as well.

I'm just curious because I would suppose that having the HDT path attached to hands would disable it when wearing gloves. I sometimes use SOS skimpy armors, so in many cases my characters do have sex fully clothed.

Is there any reason for using the male hands instead of heads? Did I crap something adding HDT to Khajit and Argonian male & female heads as well, then?

still trying to figure my way around this whole HDT thing even thought i've been using it for as long as it exists... daunting stuff, this.

so..... anyone thought of enabling this for creatures? :P

anyway, i'm not very sure about how this file attaching works, but here's what i think it does : the .xml file contains the settings to enable havok object, and by linking the .nif file to the .xml it lets the game engine to mess around with the .nif object when it is loaded in the game, correct?
in that case, instead of having to enable the stuff in so many .nif, why not enable it in the skeleton.nif? or is there some reason it is not done?

man, at this rate, i'm spending more time modding skyrim than actually playing it  :D

Archived