How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

If anyone could do this up for CBBE HDT body I would be most appreciative

Me too! And while we're at it... any chance to get this to work for F-F animations with SOS strap-ons?

It does work, the SOS strap-ons should already have the nodes so if you are familiar with how to link the hdtdefaultbbp.xml file (or whatever it is) then you're set.  

Due to the size issues I did this only to the horse strap on as the others were too short to make a difference.  

Calyps SoS addon included in the default sexlab framework also works too if you link the xml file to it too. 

Be warned, adding collision to the strap-ons causes them to interact with the WEARER's belly as well.  Not game breaking, but it will look a little odd.  Plus, I could have sworn there was an hdtm.xml equipable schlong floating around already.  I have it in my game, but I can't find it anywhere online now.

I give up :(

With the HDT body my character's boobs disappear, I mean she's modestly proportioned to start with but with HDT she's like an ironing board.

Equipping the HDT object sends parts of her anatomy into spasms.

There was a post saying if you don't really know what you're doing you're better off without it, think I shall follow that advice. My problem was that my characters bodies have always been slim and athletic which has lead to clipping issues with some of the more generously proportioned inhabitants of Skyrim.

I will just adjust SoS so there are no "John Holmes Mother Fuckers" out there :)

Just thought i'll add other things the body can react too with HDT other than the belly  :D

attachicon.gifdoggy2.gifattachicon.giftitfuck.gif

ps, the 2 animations were originally non T/BBP

As Blabba said and i agree it's all very much a Beta things still need to be tested like, getting the right weight painting, the right setup for your specific body (there is no universal xml), the HDT can react differently from body to body (and noticed different SoS penis can have different effects too (for me anyway)).

I can see how it would be cool to cause the penis to bend if the anus is "too tight;" this could be handled maybe by SL Wear & Tear. Maybe this detail is too small to deal with, but it would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I give up :(

With the HDT body my character's boobs disappear, I mean she's modestly proportioned to start with but with HDT she's like an ironing board.

Equipping the HDT object sends parts of her anatomy into spasms.

There was a post saying if you don't really know what you're doing you're better off without it, think I shall follow that advice. My problem was that my characters bodies have always been slim and athletic which has lead to clipping issues with some of the more generously proportioned inhabitants of Skyrim.

I will just adjust SoS so there are no "John Holmes Mother Fuckers" out there :)

Don't give up. I felt like it in the day+ it took to finally get a working config, but the OP files work fine using the legacy xmpse skeleton. I did the NiStringExtraData tweak, so i didn't need to equip the object, but I have noticed that(rarely) one tit will do the windmill for a bit then plop down and act normal again. It's livable.I'm somewhat similar with the taste for thinner characters and monstercocks, and the bulge does a standup job of helping reduce clipping in a realisic way; by having her belly bulge outward with cockmeat :P

I am trying to set this up using mod organiser

I have added the havoc path to the femalehead and male hands nifs but not sure I have the right path.

without MO it would be Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml or HDTM.xml

I set the path as SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml but I think that may be wrong for MO

What is the path with MO as I have my MO installation in my Skyrim root folder ?

I just spent the better part of two days trying to get this to work with no less than dozen .xml files and as many bodies, poring over the configurations for hours on end. And what had I missed? This.

• Select a male/female partner by targeting them (pressing N on the keyboard).
  • Open up the mod configuration menu and go to SoS.  Once there, select the option to adjust player/npc settings and set the male participant's size to 10.
  • Next, open up the SexLab settings and go to the Animation Editor.  Select Arrok Reverse Cowgirl and make the following adjustments:
    • Female Participant 1
    • Stage 1 & 2: Adjust Forwards: 5; Adjust Upwards 1.5
    • Stage 3 & 4: Adjust Forwards: 3; Adjust Upwards 2
    • Male Participant 1
    • Stage 1 & 2: SoS Schlong Up/Down: -1
    • Stage 3 & 4: SoS Schlong Up/Down: 2
  • Finally, click on the Click Here for Play Animation and watch the magic.

Keep in mind that these settings work for MY CBBE custom body.  If you have different settings than I do (for your various belly sliders for example), then you may need to adjust these settings a bit for yourself.

OP, for the love of all that is sexy, please update the first post with this info, so that people aren't fooled into testing the wrong way like I was.

Edit: the files I used at the time of writing, in their Installation order.

- femalehead.nif (I don't remember where I got this.)
- HDT Physics Extensions All In One 14.28 version (Edit 6 by Daie)+weapons (Its malehands_0.nif and _1.nif are to override the ones from SOS.)
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanna know if its possible to have belly distortions with creatures, could be fun.

I was going to try it with the more nasty critters mod but im unsure of one thing and stuck on another.

1. The OP says to click on the male body, if im using a horse do i click on the body or the penis?

2. Im get stuck here: Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml), all I get is file offset, edit string index, and block-convert, am I on the right thing?

Someone was working on it, I think it was for their own personal files. If you can locate the post, you can see if you can follow their workflow

I learned what I was doing wrong, I was putting the hdt havok path to the mod organizer location, I need to put it to the games data folder, even though its not installed there, the game reads it as though it is. Gonna try it out with a giant and a horse and see if it works, if it does then I will post it here for people to enjoy

Ok, so I'm trying this with a horse and a giant, heres how the horse is set up.

Ihave the HDT stuff set up correctly (I think)

1 NiStringExtraData: Name is HDT Havok Path, String data is Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml

I added a NiNode that I copied from and SOS Penis type, named it NPC Genitals06 [Gen06], and moved it to the front of the penis, and to the tope of the NiNode list. It didnt work so Im trying to move it infront and a little lower to the actual penis to compensate.

Anyone have any suggestions? Does it  matter that it has skyrim shader type: bslightingshaderproperty in the block details?

Also, I took the NiNode from VectorPlexus Muscular if that matters at all.

hi all i am not expert about just for fun xml editor, i am tryng it in order make the belly more deformed and elastic during sos penetration in the belly section wich is better to improve  restituion? fiction? angular damping?  i am using a cbbe hdt body, hdt version 14.28 ht  colliision works but the effect  is weak

• 3 weeks later...

I am officially out of ideas. I have tried to get this to work for the past ~48 hours straight to no avail; my soul is as broken as it gets.

I've read the step-by-step tutorial dozens of times by now. I've tried the HDT 7B Beta body linked in page one, (why the hell does that thing look so bad, I don't know anything about 7B), and I've tried to get CBBE HDT/TBBP and UNP to work. I tried to get the HDT Bodyslide v1.5 to work too, but on top of still not having belly physics, the mesh/skin was distorted and laden with sharp, jagged tears and seams. I've clicked every link and read every external reference in this thread. I've tried Nogojoe's files, and I've tried Gelgaroth's files. I've lost track of how many xml's I've tried. I even downloaded JFF in my attempt to become educated on HDT and xml's.

No matter what I do, I can't get any form of Belly physics going, let alone Belly collision. Breast and butt physics works fine on all accounts (for the most part, sometimes i'd have to use the HDT Havok Object with other xml's), and after a while I finally got breast collision working too, (albeit, a bit inaccurate and too drag-y/too much friction).

Finally, putting the nail in the coffin, I've just finished doing a clean reinstall of Skyrim and all my mods to start from scratch.

I uninstalled all of my mods, and then uninstalled Skyrim and SKSE. Then, following the step-by-step guide to a T, I reinstalled Skyrim and SKSE, reinstalled SexLab v159c and 2 animations to test the collision with, installed the base FNIS Behaviors mod, and installed HDT Physics Extensions v14.28 (on Nogojoe's recommendation). I replaced the default (...)BBP xml with the one linked in the tutorial, installed XP32's latest skeleton (v2.31, because I couldn't find the version referenced in the link dump) and installed SOS. I installed the hideous, untextured, seam ridden HDT 7B Betav4 and then used Nogojoe's edited nif files for my first attempt. After installing SkyUI, Racemenu and Skyrim Unbound as well to make things easier, I started a fresh new game and guess what.

After all that, I couldn't even get HDT to work by itself. No physics at all. Installed the HDT Havok item, made sure it didn't overwrite anything, tried again, and whilst I could get rudementary Breast and Butt physics to work, STILL no trace of Belly Physics/collisions. Tried Gelgaroth's approach of editing more nif's and saw no change at all. I'm really completely forlorn at this point. For the sake of my sanity and my sleep, I give up. Please, anyone, help me.

TL;DR
I tried a lot of stuff and I can't get it to work. HALP.

EDIT: BREAKTHROUGH! Apparently with the new v2.31 skeleton you need to rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly"! All this time I had the right xml's and compatible bodies and tweaked nif's, there was just this hidden thing preventing any belly physics! My HDT and collisions are now completely out of whack with all the changes i've made, but I finally have the belly stuff working. All that's left to do is rebuild and get back to the point I was before I broke everything down, and then I can start playing with all these modifications as opposed to tweaking them, (although, besides the frustration, modding Skyrim is almost as fun as playing it).

Edit 2: For anyone following in my footsteps, I had to use the HDT Bodyslide v1.4, not the newer v1.5. 1.5 for some reason had terrible mesh tears like I mentioned earlier, but 1.4 works like a charm. 

If anyone has data/configs for xp32 extended, I'd love to see them. I've been trying to get this to work consistently but am having very little luck. I get some belly collisions, so I believe I have everything installed correctly. What I'm missing are the correct parameters for the capsules, etc., within my xml. These seem to be unique to each skeleton, and the configs I've found so far do not seem to be up to date. And after viewing a number of them, they all have different parameters, so I can only assume they're all for different skeleton/body combinations. I started down the path of trying to sort it myself, but getting the data to a point that I can visualize it appears to require a greater knowledge of 3D modeling that I have, or have time to acquire.

The reason why parameters for collisions are so wacked out for different people is because of variations in mesh sizes. Some want breasts more realistic/natural sizes, some want them as big as their heads (or bigger o.o) and for other collisions, it also matters on the size that you have predominately running through your game. I know there was a tiny, very brief discussion somewhere in these threads (Blabba I think or .. I dunno but I think it was the orange man) said that to get it right for your own preferences you'd have to rebuild the collisions in 3dsmax or something. I didn't really understand and that program hates me and my computer, so I just deal with what I've got x3.

Just to get it clear, if i atach the hdtm.xml to the malehands (or the sos nifs ) and the hdtdeafaultBBP.xml to the femalehead, i shouldn't need to equipp the HDt object even for NPC's ?

Cause I read somwhere here that it won't work with NPC's, wich is actually my prob.

As long as the NPC has equipped the HDT Object Collision is working just fine, without the HDT Object equipped it's not working at all.

Just thinking i did something wrong while ataching the xml files...

The reason why parameters for collisions are so wacked out for different people is because of variations in mesh sizes. Some want breasts more realistic/natural sizes, some want them as big as their heads (or bigger o.o) and for other collisions, it also matters on the size that you have predominately running through your game. I know there was a tiny, very brief discussion somewhere in these threads (Blabba I think or .. I dunno but I think it was the orange man) said that to get it right for your own preferences you'd have to rebuild the collisions in 3dsmax or something. I didn't really understand and that program hates me and my computer, so I just deal with what I've got x3.

I got into some detail with blabba, and what he was referring to was not rebuilding the collisions, but rebuilding the collision shapes in 3DS based on the parameters from the config. That's sort of different from what I was originally hoping to do, which was to simply find some way to visualize the collisions on the body. And the collisions come from the skeleton, not the body, though the body must also have all the correct bones. But if you start scaling bones in the skeleton to get bigger boobs or whatever, then yes, that would also affect the collision data since every bone in the chain affects ever bone further down. Child bones, in other words.

Archived