How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

Ick, still get huge frame loss with this much physics. =/ Guess it's time to start thinking about upgrades XD

Turns out I'm just an idiot and accidentally left a poorly optimized driver on! After a quick flip of the switch turns out both of these methods work great with very little impact (to me)

• 4 weeks later...

Long story short: can someone see a difference between these femalehead.nif files? The one works (i.e. belly collisions), the other doesn't.

(Apart from the number after the added NiStringExtraData being different, the files look the same to me...)

femalehead.belly.collision.nif

femalehead.no.belly.collision.nif

(I'm posting this here in hopes that someone might explain, and save others a lot of time struggling with this.)

• 4 weeks later...

I did everything in the tutorial but no distortions. This is what I used:

HDT v12.29

7b body from UUNP bodyslide

Customized Bouncekit

Female headmesh from Orgs1n on this page

Added the havok path to the male hands

I'm only getting vagina collision and breast physics.

• 1 year later...

Wth, my skyrim dropped to 7 fps from a stable 60 after doing this shit, can probably even go to a 150 if I let it. i7 4790k gtx 1050ti 16 gb ram.

???

Use AiO HDT vagina, overwrite it with this, jobs done.

Alright, I'll give it a try and tell you how it goes. Also, 1.9 Gb, jesus

If you are firm with Bodyslide, use it instead. Complete UUNP install, create new meshes based on UUNP special preset, and overwrite those files with the naturlistic mod (you don't have to do this, and it's just my personal opinion, but you should give it a try, since its tiny and very versatile).

Using the AiO HDT vagina mod does make sure that you truly have all you need for it to work properly and without further action from your side.

Wth, my skyrim dropped to 7 fps from a stable 60 after doing this shit, can probably even go to a 150 if I let it. i7 4790k gtx 1050ti 16 gb ram.

???

Use AiO HDT vagina, overwrite it with this, jobs done.

Alright, I'll give it a try and tell you how it goes. Also, 1.9 Gb, jesus

If you are firm with Bodyslide, use it instead. Complete UUNP install, create new meshes based on UUNP special preset, and overwrite those files with the naturlistic mod (you don't have to do this, and it's just my personal opinion, but you should give it a try, since its tiny and very versatile).

Using the AiO HDT vagina mod does make sure that you truly have all you need for it to work properly and without further action from your side.

So, I can batch build this preset into armors as well, using bodyslide and cbbe?

Funny. Can't find the body or preset in bodyslide. Do I need to install the unp stuff apart from this? I was using CBBE before

Sorry, I'm a UUNP man. You'll have to find out that by yourself (or someone else, yeah yeah).

Besides that, try to change your POV: if you plan on continually use Skyrim for your kink, you might want to put lots of time into reading and understand in how what works, because if you don't, you'll end up getting lots of crappy advices from people who have no idea what they are talking about, because those who do, don't bother on advising you if you could be too lazy to find out yourself.

Because starting a thread saying "my boobs look strange" will get you like 0.034 % chance of a perfectly understandable and correct way of solving the problem your setup has.

That all is just to say: keep reading, try, re-try, read, re-try... understand, get what you need and live a long and more sexually balanced life.

(hope this doesn't sound too salty for you :) )

• 2 years later...

Archived