How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

if someone can make this work with creatures I will either by them a beer or make awkward passionate remarks about them annnnnd then go play skyrim for more hours than my tailbone can stand.

What exactly do you want to enable in terms of HDT for creatures?

Do you want their hands to be able to affect the human female breast via Collision?

If so that's relatively easy. And once I figure out how to parent a rigid body to a bone nub, I can make a tutorial and make it happen.

As for adding 'jiggle' to creatures, that would require some serious work, as you would need to add the bones to the female creature's skeletons and then paint their meshes appropriately and then set it so that their HDT values are correct.

It's do-able but tedious work. If I could get a TBBP enabled skeleton for a Flame Atronarch or Something I'd try a proof of Concept version, but I suck at skeleton editing and am stretched between doing other projects.

if someone can make this work with creatures I will either by them a beer or make awkward passionate remarks about them annnnnd then go play skyrim for more hours than my tailbone can stand.

What exactly do you want to enable in terms of HDT for creatures?

Do you want their hands to be able to affect the human female breast via Collision?

If so that's relatively easy. And once I figure out how to parent a rigid body to a bone nub, I can make a tutorial and make it happen.

As for adding 'jiggle' to creatures, that would require some serious work, as you would need to add the bones to the female creature's skeletons and then paint their meshes appropriately and then set it so that their HDT values are correct.

It's do-able but tedious work. If I could get a TBBP enabled skeleton for a Flame Atronarch or Something I'd try a proof of Concept version, but I suck at skeleton editing and am stretched between doing other projects.

I think in the context of this thread, they probably specifically want belly collisions with beast penises, which I unfortunately don't know how to do.

O.o, lol dunno why i didn't think of that xD

Yea, that would require some level of effort again...

You'd still need to make the custom skeleton (or at least some universal SOS creature addon) and then attach an xml to that.

Way too much work for that currently. Though do-able.

O.o, lol dunno why i didn't think of that xD

Yea, that would require some level of effort again...

You'd still need to make the custom skeleton (or at least some universal SOS creature addon) and then attach an xml to that.

Way too much work for that currently. Though do-able.

Strangely enough, the current SOS (posted on the OP) has creature support. For example, the werewolves have controllable dark penises that can be floppy or erect. I've tried using the usual routine of linking the werewolf meshes to HDT, but it had no effect. Somewhere down the line SOS has a skeleton or mesh for the werewolf penis, but I don't know where it is or how those link together.

I think in the context of this thread, they probably specifically want belly collisions with beast penises, which I unfortunately don't know how to do.

that was exactly what i was talking about

after sifting through the files, i think we can probably start with the skeleton files for the creatures from this, but problem being the skeleton doesn't have a bone for penis... the last time i tried to mess with skeleton files i ended up breaking my skeleton.nif, and that was only repositioning weapon placements  :( we'll need someone with experience in modding skeleton files 

that was exactly what i was talking about

after sifting through the files, i think we can probably start with the skeleton files for the creatures from this, but problem being the skeleton doesn't have a bone for penis... the last time i tried to mess with skeleton files i ended up breaking my skeleton.nif, and that was only repositioning weapon placements  :( we'll need someone with experience in modding skeleton files 

Lol, I'd pay to see the face xp32 would make if we come at her and ask her to help us fuck creatures... 

I suppose this wont work for Bodyslide HDT "CBBE" Body? Tried it a couple of times now, but cant get it to work.

Whats that thing about putting it on femalehead and malehands.nif?

The same result? Or something else?

I would hope that it works for that body...

Considering that I tested the belly xml on it...

Of course, my work is nothing close to the perfection that ledo4ek achieved (he's actually the original author of the original hdt.xml and hdtm.xml's that we all know and love) but I think him, romeozero and HydrogensaysHDT are up to making a new JFF tool with a bunch of awesome goodies, so they'll probably release when they can.

I suppose this wont work for Bodyslide HDT "CBBE" Body? Tried it a couple of times now, but cant get it to work.

Whats that thing about putting it on femalehead and malehands.nif?

The same result? Or something else?

I would hope that it works for that body...

Considering that I tested the belly xml on it...

Of course, my work is nothing close to the perfection that ledo4ek achieved (he's actually the original author of the original hdt.xml and hdtm.xml's that we all know and love) but I think him, romeozero and HydrogensaysHDT are up to making a new JFF tool with a bunch of awesome goodies, so they'll probably release when they can.

Nope.

Just cant get it to work.

I used your HDT Body for Bodyslide. Maybe cause of the Pubes one? Or could the Labia conflict with it?.. I guess i'll have to try it one day.

Tried that. No.. Still nothing. :(

I tried every method on the first page. None works.

Tried different HDT.dll. Nothing.

Tried different xml's. Nothing.

Tried the 7b Body. Nothing.

I guess i have to forget about it, getting it to work for now.

Alright, so after many hours and drinks, and replacing my character to just unp with 7base. I finally got this to work... mostly... after a few seconds the stomach starts clipping all over the place, and it's kinda ridiculous, nor is it in sync with the thrusts when it isn't spazzing out. I feel that I messed up somewhere.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, what was your fix?

Nope.

I used your HDT Body for Bodyslide. Maybe cause of the Pubes one? Or could the Labia conflict with it?.. I guess i'll have to try it one day.

After much fuckery I found out, that if you have skyrim on a different hard drive then C:, it helps to put the entire path to the HDT files. /data/skse/plugins wasn't working for me.

Nope.

After much fuckery I found out, that if you have skyrim on a different hard drive then C:, it helps to put the entire path to the HDT files. /data/skse/plugins wasn't working for me.

Well now there is an interesting bit of advice. I think this really deserves some investigation. I too have my skyrim game installed on a different disk than C. Hmmm I might have to try this. But I am also thinking I will sit on my ass until this whole HDT thing has some more of the wrinkles ironed out.

Nope.

Nope.Got it installed on C: 

Also the breastcollision works fine. Just the disortions wont work.

But i noticed something odd with the body. Even if i make a new one. 

Maybe it's the Labia, but somehow there is none with the new version of HDT Bodyslide. There is a weird edge near the vagina. Just noticed it as there was a animation with a more bended stage. Maybe i can make a screenshot of it. 

Might be my own game, or its really the HDT Body itself. You can easiliy spot it, if you have a more stretched position of the female body. Now if you look sideways towards the hips, you might notice it.

I swear next time I make a new game, I'm switching to CBBE. It just seems like it's the most supported.. even if I prefer the textures from UNPB (the Redux Project). :(

Yeah, I personally love UNP with 7Base but like you said, CBBE seems like the way to go...

Alguien que trabaja para usted, usted puede subir los archivos modificados: 
malebody_0.nif, malebody_1.nif y femalehead.nif, por favor? 

gracias de antemano.

Seguro de que puede probar esta NIF

thank you very much. 

but he tells me I do not have permission to download: femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

Someone who works for you, you can upload the modified files: 
malebody_0.nif, malebody_1.nif and femalehead.nif, please? 

thanks in advance.

sure you can try this nifs

I installed those exact files + everything else on the first page and I'm getting belly spasms all over the place. :(

EDIT: maybe it's related to penis misaligment? In my case in the animation from the first post penis is glued to the guy's belly so naturally it doesn't work at all, no spasms, nothing. When I play animations that have penis aligned good then I get spasms.

PS. Can anyone please document this better? It feels like we are discussing Yeti based on some questionable photo.

Parzysty

try use the stable version of the hdt dll

That didn't really help. The belly doesn't fly all over the place anymore but it still doesn't seem to be working as intented. Is there a limit to penis size or the belly will stretch as much as you wish? What positions should I use, does it work in all of them?

EDIT: Ok, now I tried it with HDT object and it kinda works. Sometimes it stretches the belly nicely and sometimes the dick will rip through the belly like an alien. 50/50 chance.

I'm using the 7b body from the other thread by blabba

Hmm I'm getting way too many jitters with this.  Is there a modified xml that lessens that effect with the SOS collisions?

If you're jittering enable waitbusyrender in ENB.

Nah, I have that.  Blabba said it's a matter of being beta, so apparently it's a known issue.

Archived