How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

post-1503-0-43862200-1390667460.gif

Gif made by ledo4ek

This is a tutorial for the purposes of simplifying the search process I had to go through to make this work. The individual mods belong to their respective owners. This thread only serves as a guide on how to get them to work together.

For the above effect you will need:

Nifskope - http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

HDT Physics Extension for Skyrim Latest (v12-29) - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25501-hdt-news-and-info-latest-12-29-stable-10-24/

hdt.xml and hdtm.xml (Archived Download) - http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ (Latest is [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar41])

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/ (Latest is SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.04.005)

HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25680-hdt-body-customized-bounce-kit-beta-belly-support/ BETA Belly Support (Latest is 3.1)

HDT Body - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/ (This tutorial utilizes the 7B version of the download)

1.) Firstly, install the latest SKSE if you have not done so already. Don't forget to install SexLab and run FNIS (and all the other basic sex mods you prefer, like SL Matchmaker).

2.) Then install HDT Physics Extension for Skyrim v12-29 (this is done by pasting the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml into your Skyrim/data/SKSE/plugins directory). Also install the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml into the directory.

3.) Download and install the HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit. It contains a modified hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, it goes into the same Skyrim/data/SKSE/plugins directory, when prompted to overwrite, say yes.

4.) Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Remember to select the option for the HDT enabled skeleton. You do not need to delete the skeleton.hkx file in this version in order to get HDT physics to work.

5.) Install SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim. This is a fairly straightforwards install. Pick any body type and schong as you please.

6.) Install HDT body. I've installed the HDT 7Base Bombshell BETAv4 version in the downloads section. I am not sure about UNP, CBBE etc... bodies.

7.) Now you have to enable HDT collisions on the HDT 7Base body. There is an in depth tutorial here.

Old method:

Essentially it involves opening femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in Nifskope, right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking > block > remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Finally, Click Save As and overwrite the old .nif files.

Newer method (It enables HDT physics to be included in all BBP enabled armors.)

Open femalehead.nif right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking > block > remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml) [Optionally you can link it to hdtdefaultBBP.xml instead of hdt.xml.]

Finally, Click Save As and overwrite the old .nif files.

8.) You now also have to enable collisions in the SOS bodies. open malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif and follow the exact same steps in part 7. The difference here is that you link the nif files with hdtm.xml and NOT hdt.xml. (The hdtm.xml files is in the same directory as the hdt.xml file.)

Newer method:

(A Newer method is to have hdtm.xml link to the malebodyhands.nif file)

9.) Run SKSE and start Skyrim. So far the effects are slightly jittery, but the belly does respond to the penis inside the body mesh.

I hope this 'tutorial' has been useful and cuts down on the time spend searching around like I had to get this to work. :)

*Announcement*

The April 25th post has been redacted. I feel that the post may not be accurate and may not be working at all. After a few tries myself and a few edits, I've found that only the legacy version(the stuff posted above) works with the belly distension. This is likely because the belly distortions are incompatible with vagina and hair xmls in v14-28. I apologize for the wasted time. Stick to the legacy version for now. In the mean time I will keep trying to figure out how to port the belly distortion settings over to the new 14-28 properly. Any help will be appreciated!

I will leave the attachments for download in case anyone would like a shot at trying to make them work. But for the record I don't think that they work properly. The belly distortion is there but it is minimal and buggy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25th, 2015 - A new guide for the new skeletons and HDT files.

aXekQu1.gif

Special thanks to:

Stevierage - For his 7Base vagina body and XML configs.

TheOniNinja - For his contributions for werewolf and dog penis collisions.

Groovtama - For his XP32 skeletons.

Blabba - For his HDT tutorials.

HydrogensaysHDT - For his HDT framework.

This will be a slightly updated guide designed to work with the new XP32 Maximum Skeleton Version 2.5 (and above) and the latest HDT Physics extension version 14-28. I will also be uploading my configurations I have gathered and modified to work together. These are to introduce you to the file structure of how things go together. This guide has belly collisions, vagina collisions, breast collisions and hair collisions working together.

Step 1: Download and install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Version 2.5. Install version 2.5 or later. (His package will also include skeletons for your werewolf penis as well as skeletons for males in general)

Step 2: Download and install Schlongs of Skyrim. (I have version 2.05.041 installed on my system). This will handle your penis collisions by using the XP32 skeletons.

Step 3: Download and install HDT Physics Extension v14-28.

Step 4: Download and install Stevierage's 7B HDT body with Vagina. I list this here for the Sevenbase body, but any HDT-belly/vagina enabled body should work. Keep note that Stevierage provides 2 versions. Pick either one that suits you:

v1.43a Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from Blabba's HDT Body.
v1.43b Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from UN7B HDT Body.

If you are new to HDT physics, you will need to attach HDT physics to the femalehead.nif meshes to enable HDT physics on all female bodies and HDT enabled armors. How to do this is detailed on the previous guide above. You will also need Nifskope to edit them. The female bodies must be attached to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Step 5: Download and install Stevierage's Wolf and Dog HDT.rar. These will have wolf and dog meshes that you will need to edit yourself by attaching them to the HDT files provided.

Step 6: (Optional for those of you who want bestiality) Download and install More Nasty Critters v.8.23 or later. These will handle your creatures and creature penises.

Step 7: Download and install my XML config files.

Step 7: Give it a test?

I will also include the EXAMPLE.rar file structure that I use to get mine working. These serve as an example template. Note that I am also including Steiverage's body nifs to showcase how the HDT files are attached to it but please do drop by his account and thread here to give him some rep. I do not own his nifs. Additionally, I have also included other nifs and meshes (mainly werewolf/dog ones) to test belly collisions with them. Please give TheOniNinja rep for figuring this one out.

Example.rar

Derpakiin's XML configs.rar

uuuuhhh this is so epic

only 12.29 works? or i can use latest stable?

I don't see the harm in trying the latest stable (v10-24) to see if it works. If it doesn't you can simply switch back to v12-29 with no issues. If the stable version works, let me know so that I can make edits to the OP. :)

I mainly picked v12-29 because I am currently running it and it seems to be working so far on this version.

@Derpakiin you sir are a a true <Dragonborn> hero!

Thanks for the guide, and I would just like to push forward a slight amendment:

Have the hdtm.xml link to the malebodyhands.nif file and the femalehead.nif link to the hdtdefaultBBP.xml this allows the deformations and collisions to be enabled with all accessories and items without installing the HDT Havok Object!

Sorry, a little confused here. The description start out talking about " hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml", then later down we're supposed to tie the body mesh to "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml". Do we rename "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" to "hdt.xml"? Also "hdtm.xml" is not provided in the requirements section.

*EDIT

Nevermind I got it.

One last question. Do we tie "hdtm.xml" to "...\SOS\...\Malegenitals_X.nif"?

@Derpakiin you sir are a a true <Dragonborn> hero!

Thanks for the guide, and I would just like to push forward a slight amendment:

Have the hdtm.xml link to the malebodyhands.nif file and the femalehead.nif link to the hdtdefaultBBP.xml this allows the deformations and collisions to be enabled with all accessories and items without installing the HDT Havok Object!

hmm i just deleted all hdt stuff i got.

so now im installing all hdt related thing on OP post + your variant of attachment and result is

nothing :< even breast collision disappears on both 10.24 and 12.29

EDIT: attached head back to hdt.xml - all works :>

Thanks for this, Derpakiin!  I followed the instructions, and... seem to at least haven't managed to break anything horribly.

At least, that I've found yet. :P

I went ahead and did the route of switching to SevenBase from UNPB.  As to whether it would work or not with UNPB, well.. I have no idea really.  I suppose it depends on how compatible the HDT Body is with that.  You could always give it a try, though be ready to remove and reinstall those mods if things don't work right.

Ok I am about to open a can of worms that I am not sure I can handle on my own. Assuming that collisions can be enabled for SOS schlongs, can they also be enabled for animal and beast schlongs as well? I am assuming that you would have to go through and find every animal or beast schlong that you wanted to enable collisions for and do the same process as you would for SOS schlongs?

My brain hurts just thinking about going through every one of the animals and beasts from the Monster Mod.

Ok I am about to open a can of worms that I am not sure I can handle on my own. Assuming that collisions can be enabled for SOS schlongs, can they also be enabled for animal and beast schlongs as well? I am assuming that you would have to go through and find every animal or beast schlong that you wanted to enable collisions for and do the same process as you would for SOS schlongs?

My brain hurts just thinking about going through every one of the animals and beasts from the Monster Mod.

'Tis doable, only problem is rigging the rigid bodies to the animal's skeleton and finding the correct 'shape' values for the animal's 'asset'

So if you know your way around 3DSMax, I can help you out a bit, or really if you make a post about this in the HDT sub forum you might be able to get more expert help

Can someone just put here all xml and meshes with string data? seem my brain slowly exploding after few hours of trying this to make work and best result was seeing hdt belly but with no react to sos :s

Unfortunately everything most of the stuff is still beta (at least in my mind) and if you truly do not know what your doing, your really better off without it.

However, if your down with beta testing all this stuff and doing tweaks of your own, I really can't find a dault with much of this guide, maybe it would be easier to post your specific problem or at least try to describe it?

Eh, my issue anyways is I can't seem to use NifSkope with Mod Organizer, so guessing I'm not HDTing either way.

Either way, switching to a different body would just be torture. And from the looks of it, so is setting up HDT.

BY THE WAY, when you mention "HDT Body", does that mean the body itself (7B, CBBE, UNP) from the Nexus? Or is that a specific requirement a specific LoversLabs body addition?

Eh, my issue anyways is I can't seem to use NifSkope with Mod Organizer, so guessing I'm not HDTing either way.

Either way, switching to a different body would just be torture. And from the looks of it, so is setting up HDT.

BY THE WAY, when you mention "HDT Body", does that mean the body itself (7B, CBBE, UNP) from the Nexus? Or is that a specific requirement a specific LoversLabs body addition?

Nope, not really. When they say HDT Body, they missed saying that it should have the Belly-bounce support so other bodies will NOT work for the meantime. For the time being, they're using a customized shape 7B Bombshell. I'm waiting for UNP tho.. but it appears it's low priority at the moment.

Just thought i'll add other things the body can react too with HDT other than the belly  :D

post-33558-0-25023100-1391951539_thumb.gifpost-33558-0-59219100-1391951588_thumb.gif

ps, the 2 animations were originally non T/BBP

As Blabba said and i agree it's all very much a Beta things still need to be tested like, getting the right weight painting, the right setup for your specific body (there is no universal xml), the HDT can react differently from body to body (and noticed different SoS penis can have different effects too (for me anyway)).

Just thought i'll add other things the body can react too with HDT other than the belly  :D

attachicon.gifdoggy2.gifattachicon.giftitfuck.gif

As Blabba said and i agree it's all very much a Beta things still need to be tested like, getting the right weight painting, the right setup for your specific body (there is no universal xml), the HDT can react differently from body to body (and noticed different SoS penis can have different effects too (for me anyway)).

Holee cheezus ! Do I have special boxes to untick to get that on the hdtm or hdtDefaultBBP ?

attachicon.gifdoggy2.gifattachicon.giftitfuck.gif

Holee cheezus ! Do I have special boxes to untick to get that on the hdtm or hdtDefaultBBP ?

Its the same xml you get at Blabbas thread (or mine), the difference is i'm trying different weight paintings (the right breast (breast0) on the 2nd GiF isn't that great and wondering if just removing those paints would be better, also its a test body gaps at feet and hands)

Noticed that having too much weights can cause the ass to deform weirdly, so i've reduced the paints round them, the downside is the ass doesn't bounce as much during walking or running ect. 

Its the same xml you get at Blabbas thread (or mine), the difference is i'm trying different weight paintings (the right breast (breast0) on the 2nd GiF isn't that great and wondering if just removing those paints would be better, also its test body gaps at feet and hands)

Noticed that having too much weights can cause the ass to deform weirdly, so i've reduced the paints round them, the downside is the ass doesn't bounce as much during walking or running ect. 

Aye I'm doing some experimentation too. I don't want to mess with the weight paintings since blabba's HDT body has the ideal amounts for me, so I'm tweaking restitution in JFF, seems like it's doing the same kind of stuff ! 

I have no idea what the norm is though, sometimes adding 0.20000 can make the whole thing go airborne, while suddenly adding 4.00000 seems to stabilize it hahaha

By the way, completely off topic : do you know what "friction" does ? I couldn't see any change IG when I'm tweaking it...

From what i understand 'Friction' acts like glue, the higher the friction the more it will stick to a collision of another, eg: if you go by the first GiF if i had increased the friction of the butt, and as the penis 'moves out' the butt cheeks stick to it and will look wierd.

You can adjust it for the hands to be lower if it looks like when you use the breast grope idle and the boobs sticks to the hands.

From what i understand it best to keep that low (or 0 for some cases).

Edit: that setting will go well when a pussy gets added  :D ....hmmm another thing to test out and get side tracked now.

From what i understand 'Friction' acts like glue, the higher the friction the more it will stick to a collision of another, eg: if you go by the first GiF if i had increased the friction of the butt, and as the penis 'moves out' the butt cheeks stick to it and will look wierd.

You can adjust it for the hands to be lower if it looks like when you use the breast grope idle and the boobs sticks to the hands.

From what i understand it best to keep that low (or 0 for some cases).

Edit: that setting will go well when a pussy gets added  :D ....hmmm another thing to test out and get side tracked now.

O.o

I usually get friction to act as a 'drag' force on my tests :unsure:

And restitution is what let's me define if movement/collision is non-elastic or elastic (it should be that way from real world physics at least...)

But then, this is why testing HDT is so difficult, it has different reactions for everyone, so I might just be doing something wrong on my part or perceiving values incorrectly :(

Oh yea, a hint for your breast gif, the default hdtm.xml only contains collision data for the head (I believe), It doesn't take into account all the other parts either. If you add the extra collision data maybe you can get a better result (though this is guesswork on my part)

I still have no idea who created the original hdtn.xml files otherwise i'd ask them for a short help guide on how they did it in 3dsmax with the havok content tools

Archived