HDT Breast throbbing while walking

ragazzo

It really doesn't seem natural. I use SevenBase body with xp32 extended skeleton. Everything work perfectly fine, but when I'm walking it has this really weird throbbing. With or without clothe have the same result.

Otherwise I have another issue : I installed HDT for every BBP armor and the breast collision worked. But then I changed the hdt.xml and since then I doesn't work anymore.

Thanks.

Why did you changed your .xml file ? was there something you wanted to do and it didnt supported  that ? Maybe try adding collion to your body again with your current .xml file or change back to your orginal

I changed the xml to have more realistic breast, more natural. But my main problem is breast throbbing that I have even with the original XML file. Maybe it's because of the SevenBase body ? 

Why did you changed your .xml file ? was there something you wanted to do and it didnt supported  that ? Maybe try adding collion to your body again with your current .xml file or change back to your orginal

I changed the xml to have more realistic breast, more natural. But my main problem is breast throbbing that I have even with the original XML file. Maybe it's because of the SevenBase body ? 

try reinstalling body and remaking the Hdt ? maybe ... i'm not really good at these too ^^"

the word "throbbing" is not verry descriptive, but at with many people you use and are having problems with the seven base body. so its probably yet another problem because of that body...

if you could describe the issue or better yet SHOW (via video?) the issue it would be much easier to help!

i believe i know what hes talking about, because i believe im having the same issue. I though the breast collision affect might help, but so far either im doing it completely wrong or its not working.

Anyway what I believe OP is saying is that when using the walking animation or running animation the breast basically become boxing gloves punching in and out wildly(forward). IM also having an issue though where in armors the butt/breasts strech or compress really far and get very distorted until i stop moving, then they're back to normal.

For me while standing still or having nothing on at all this "throbbing"/ "boxing" motion does not occur, its only when i put on TBBP armors that it freaks out with running animations. I used Bodyslide 2 to change femalebody_0/1 to a CBAAdvancedTBBP body (checking all options possible in the outfits and save preset menu)

using XP32 skeleton, TBBP animation, and some modified TBBP armor (it was originally a no T/BBP) but someone modded it i guess. I also have the HDT files in my /data folder where they are supposed to go (but im not sure if my game is using TBBP animations or HDT animations) <- is there a way to check for this?

Ah yes TBBP animation can mess up HDT, if you install the HDT enhanced skeleton from here. i think it includes a file (when installed) that help's with this issue.

so then should i deactivate the TBBP animation from my NMM after getting these files in place?

Yes it's like "punching in and out". It look like TBBP is messing with it, but I remove the HKX in the character_assets_female. In doing that I have a correct breast shape.

Is there a sexy walking animation without BBP ? Maybe it will allow HDT to work correctly.

I already tried to install SevenBase from scratch and if have the HDT xp32 that I installed with NMM but it doesn't correct the problem.

I have there boxing problem with and without armor :(

I was having this issue aswell, and found the solution to my problem; ENB.

If you have ENB installed:

1. Open "enblocal.ini"

2. Look for "WaitBusyRenderer" under the category "Limiter"

3. Set it to "WaitBusyRenderer=true"

That should solve it, unless you don't use ENB, then I have no clue what's causing the breasts and butt to go crazy.

Im getting the same throbbing effect and Im not using an ENB, only a sweetFX setting... I don't know if there is any connection, but this keeps popping up in the log:

[02/09/14 14:12:31]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 2726ca80 NPC L PreBreast - bone doesn't exist
[02/09/14 14:12:31]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 2726ca80 NPC L PreBreast - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[02/09/14 14:12:32]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml
[02/09/14 14:12:32]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 281f78c0 NPC L PreBreast - bone doesn't exist
[02/09/14 14:12:32]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 281f78c0 NPC L PreBreast - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[02/09/14 14:12:32]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 27d44680 NPC L PreBreast - bone doesn't exist
[02/09/14 14:12:32]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 27d44680 NPC L PreBreast - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[02/09/14 14:12:32]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 27492b80 NPC L PreBreast - bone doesn't exist
[02/09/14 14:12:32]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 27492b80 NPC L PreBreast - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[02/09/14 14:12:32]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 271cce40 NPC L PreBreast - bone doesn't exist
[02/09/14 14:12:32]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 271cce40 NPC L PreBreast - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

Anyway what I believe OP is saying is that when using the walking animation or running animation the breast basically become boxing gloves punching in and out wildly(forward).

In JustForFun

Decrease the y-values nearby to 0 in:

Linear and optional Angular.

Check if motor set for y.

I reinstalled SevenBase with "Original" body type and selected a walking animation without BPP and it work perfectly ! Look very natural... But. I have another really weird issue : All my game is now in slow motion. I have to change the game time to make it work properly (sgtm 1.7), there is no slow motion perk, and I have the same issue with every savegame.

I have to enter the sgtm command every time now. And it start to become really annoying. Is there a way to put it in a config file ?

edit : I find a way to fix this. I use ZAutoExec with ScriptDragon

Archived