[Idea] HDT Collision Used for Dick Stretching Female Body.

xxsleepyxx

The idea is to make the female body conform to the shape of dicks that are so big they clip outside the body.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-83?do=findComment&comment=673243

Im pretty sure medolic used just a mesh edited for these pics, but i think adding bones and hdt collision could make it possible to dynamically work in game.

I just wanted to post this idea where hdt people would see it, since i know nothing about adding bones or weight painting properly.

hope someone does it :D

Already done dude, look for the HDT body here and groovtama's skeleton, look also for a XML which has the belly collision enabled, setup your female body with it and setup your malebody with clp2011's hdtm. Done !

i diden't know this was do-able, i was trying to make my own.....

maybe someone could write a guide with links ETC?

Already done dude, look for the HDT body here and groovtama's skeleton, look also for a XML which has the belly collision enabled, setup your female body with it and setup your malebody with clp2011's hdtm. Done !

ya its pretty cool. but i was taking about a more detailed version for a more conforming shape, like in the pics.  not to just the stomach but the sides and back aswell so theres never any clipping.  thats why i was talking about adding more bones.  but ill take what i can get i guess since i dont really know how to make it.

With the size of cocks we're making our lil' lady friends take nowadays, I think its about time for someone to make that hi res skin mesh called "Real FN Loose Girl !!!" lmao... seriously though, it does make sense, I mean my little Dunmer can handle some real huge ones and her gash looks like its never seen the light of day!!! not alone a cock!! besides, gaping gashes are sexy... well, you know. lol  

The oversized testicles is a quirk of SoS (and probably any similar sizing mod) - because the whole 'package' scales, if you make the penis larger, you wind up with a similar ratio to the balls.

...now if I could only figure out where all the files I need to install for this are.  :s

Hand-holding would certainly be appreciated, because I'm an idiot with this stuff, and it's so easy to screw everything up. :blush:

lol

nanotrolling mission accomplished :ph34r:

Dammit, I have to say, kudos for being able to successfully use the ninja emote in context!

It's like the hardest emote to use, and also the only one I have yet to use because I have never found myself in an appropriate position to use it (I really want to though)

Answers:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/

Direct Q's and stuff for the belly specific stuff there.

Also just keep in mind that belly collision is beta and will not work as perfectly as shown in the gif (requires custom fitting to your own body)

Ok I did go through that and through this HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit and HDT Body but if I understood right, Belly colition can only work on the modified 7B body. It will not work on UNP body even if I download and use the edited .xml right?

Ok I did go through that and through this HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit and HDT Body but if I understood right, Belly colition can only work on the modified 7B body. It will not work on UNP body even if I download and use the edited .xml right?

Sorta, you can still get belly collision on UNP, it just needs to have a belly weight paint on the body. You'd use it with the .xml file you currently have and you would still need to use Groovtama's edited skeleton file.

I haven't found any good belly painted UNP bodies though (closest one is B3lisario's edit, but users have reported other problems with that), feel free to create one yourself if your skilled in weight painting though. Hell if it's good enough do everyone a favor and upload it as a mod :D

Archived