[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Module : 
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Address : 0x00ca1c2f
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Module Address : 0x00ca1000
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[02/07/14 21:14:51]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

It's on the stable collision enabled HDT from the HDT body, it was working fine at first but after some tweaks to the xml I suddenly get lotsa weird errors. At first it was because I set some of my angulars above 0.2 so I had some Delta error pop ups, but now it's another thing entirely ... After this error, my game doesn't CTD, it litteraly freezes and I have to restart the computer.
Noticed it happens when I equip or unequip armors. Someone has an idea ? 

Well, here's my 2 cents:

It could be either of these or a combination of these:

1. Incorrect values entered into fields

2. Not enough memory and/or cpu power to calculate

3. You have some awkward animation that forces the player to glitch out (abrupt 180 or something) which causes horrendous boob movement that requires complex calculations which because of reason 2 causes catastrophic failure.

Number 3 is easily fixable and testable, your comp crashes whenever you do a specific animation.

Number 2 is also easily testable, run task manager or freemem side by side with game and see cpu usage until crash.

Number 1 is kinda hard, since no one besides maybe canderes, yoo and HydrogensaysHDT know what all the acceptable values are.

Aye, now that I remember I made some abrupt 180 turns when trying to avoid SkyRe arrows a little before the crash happened. But wouldn't it like, crash without any notice from the plugin ? I didn't have any lost delta time or nothing, those message errors are specific to certain parameters in the xml. Which, means, I don't know if it's 1, 2, or 3 ! Fuck me right ? 

I played again after making some random changes and it looks okay for now. I kinda wish we could all make a wikia page about HDT, everyone posting their own info when they learn something and make some kind of useful database for everyone.

Archived