Adding gravity to breasts?

Potatooblivon

Sorry for my poor English. 

It's very easy. All you need is a XML editor and 1-2 hours for experimenting. Look at this customisation reference: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/, namely the picture, hidden in the spoiler.  Parameters in the first 2 rows (pivot A and pivot B ) move the bone pivot points in 3 direction: the 1st column regulates left-right position, the 2nd - forward-backward and the 3rd - up-down. You see the numbers 0 and 2 in the 3rd (i.e. "vertical") column. Change them to 4-2, 5-2 and so on, and the HDT engine will stretch the breast downward.  If the breast sinks into the chest or deforms unnaturally, you may correct this by adjusting the values in the 2nd column. For example, in my current configuration these 2 rows are: 

0.000000 2.000000 5.000000 0.000000  (pivot A)

0.000000 7.000000 2.000000 0.000000  (pivot B ).

UPD: you don't need Blender or 3dsmax to edit weight paints. I do it in BodySlide Outfit Studio, it's also very easy.

They just weight the breasts in Blender or 3DS, nothing to do with HTD im pretty sure.

Here is one of Golod's bodies, it is only the femalebody_1.nif

attachicon.giffemalebody_1.zip

While partially correct, if you are using HDT physics on the body then the two possible variables you can change, 1 is the animations weighting as Ruskii said OR the xml values for the body in JFF.

For the sake of consistency it is highly advisable that you do not change your body's weight paints (unless you know what your doing or are just cleaning the weights)

Also it's easier to play with numbers rather than 3-D editors, but that's just my opinion because I am a 3-D inept :P

Archived