• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 7:57 PM, david comstock said:

i cant get them to run do i have to do some besides installing them i use nexus mod manager

i tryed launching game and regestering the animations but they dont show im new to modding  useing zanzs animation loader

read the large print:

Bear in mind this is not an operational mod, it is merely an animation resource for modders to utilize while building one.

and the animations are included in MNC:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, FlufyFox said:

I know but i cant make something without right reference, i tried changing the mesh of the rig i have but it wont let me

odd, you should just be able to import the mesh onto the skeleton/rig. did you forget to uncheck the import skeleton button or something?

i would do it for you but i use max 2010 and can't load those rigs, maybe ask factoryclose or billyy for help.

edit: you are using SLE meshes right? because most plugins can't import SSE meshes.

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

odd, you should just be able to import the mesh onto the skeleton/rig. did you forget to uncheck the import skeleton button or something?

i would do it for you but i use max 2010 and can't load those rigs, maybe ask factoryclose or billyy for help.

edit: you are using SLE meshes right? because most plugins can't import SSE meshes.

Yes, le and yeah i have done what you said, i could try ask someone help, the mesh imports but is not getting linked with the skeleton, i have done this with other stuff like normal body and hair meshs and worked good, but this is not working, i will see if i figure it out them i can say here what i had done ok thanks :3

• 2 months later...