Pretty easy to create your own bone rigs. You'll need the hkxcmd.exe file to do it though.

The syntax is: hkxcmd dumplist skeleton.hkx ( where the skeleton.hkx file is the skeleton for the actor you are animating )

The output of that command is the bone/rig list needed by Havok. I typically rename them to something like werewolf_bonelist.txt

I have no doubt that they are easy to do, but I just started learning about 3ds max, and I have bad speak English ... do some animation as it turns out, but I can not save ...help me please! Dosplis this just makes the files... I need to DRAUG Falmer Hugraven Gigant...until all :)

Pretty easy to create your own bone rigs. You'll need the hkxcmd.exe file to do it though.

The syntax is: hkxcmd dumplist skeleton.hkx ( where the skeleton.hkx file is the skeleton for the actor you are animating )

The output of that command is the bone/rig list needed by Havok. I typically rename them to something like werewolf_bonelist.txt

What kind of skeletons should I use for the team hkxcmd.exe dumplist ?

I can see taking the wrong, I do not have model output, and a pile of bones that I did not do so?

Hee-e-e-elp!!!!!

What kind of skeletons should I use for the team hkxcmd.exe dumplist ?

I can see taking the wrong, I do not have model output, and a pile of bones that I did not do so?

Hee-e-e-elp!!!!!

Each actor type in Skyrim has their own skeleton.hkx file associated with it.  They are typically buried in the Skyrim - Animations.bsa file and will need to be extracted first so you can use them.

For each character / actor you will be modeling, you will use hkxcmd dumplist skeleton.hkx on that particular actors skeleton to obtain the bone list that Havok will use for exporting. 

This tutorial was done by xp32 and aeon, but it will give you a good idea of what you're about to try and get into :D 

Pro Tutorial-15238.rar

I'm having a strange problem with MaxNifTools 3ds Max plugin not finding a valid ini.

I'm using 3dsmax 2011 x64, Havok Content Tools seems to be working well though.

Perhaps I don't have it in the right directory? Not sure...

I didn't install 3ds Max 2011 in the default directory because my old SSD is 80GB...

Here's the plugin version: niftools-max-plugins-3.4.2.4632-max_2011_x64

Capture.jpg

I'm having a strange problem with MaxNifTools 3ds Max plugin not finding a valid ini.

I'm using 3dsmax 2011 x64, Havok Content Tools seems to be working well though.

Perhaps I don't have it in the right directory? Not sure...

I didn't install 3ds Max 2011 in the default directory because my old SSD is 80GB...

Here's the plugin version: niftools-max-plugins-3.4.2.4632-max_2011_x64

Capture.jpg

You probably used the autoinstall version of niftools. Use the manual install (zip file) and copy files to the paths given in the readme. Then it will work. I could never get the autoinstaller to work either.

You probably used the autoinstall version of niftools. Use the manual install (zip file) and copy files to the paths given in the readme. Then it will work. I could never get the autoinstaller to work either.

Thanks, appreciate it!

I'll go try that out later and see how it goes.

Animating for the canines ( bears and sabrecats as well ) can be problematic in that area due to their body style and sheer size.  Glad you liked em though.  Not a " normal " position for the canine by any means, but a bit more interesting I think.

Animating for the canines ( bears and sabrecats as well ) can be problematic in that area due to their body style and sheer size.  Glad you liked em though.  Not a " normal " position for the canine by any means, but a bit more interesting I think.

I haven't even fired Max up at all for the past few days. 

I have another animation I need to finish before I consider any further work on critters. 

I completely uninstalled everything Skyrim related ( hell, I wiped Steam completely out ) from my workstation and wiped all Skyrim related previews from FA and SoFurry a few days ago.  I'm pretty sure the residents are digging out the pitchforks and torches as I type this . . . :-/   ( or they're just scratching their heads wondering wtf happened ) 

Oy.

NUUUUUUUU!

*LOOKS FOR PITCHFORK*

*REALIZES HE DOESN'T OWN ONE*

NUUUUUU AGAIN!

:(  HOPE YOU DECIDE TO CONTINUE WORK ON SHEWERES.. QQ

Sorry for asking but how can I get the canine animations to work in game? I know what the basic requirements are but to make these animation work what do I need beyond Fnis and all that... However I got the werewolf animations to work and if I remember correctly it was sexlab related. Think it was called Sexlab Werewolf 2.1. So do I need something similar or what?    :unsure: 

Hey the new dog animations are really great. The detail put into everything is perfect I love it.

One little problem, when I'm wearing armor where the butt can jiggle, it jiggles real weird for these. The left butt cheek, never the right cheek, just kind of twitches really fast, like flashing. It's like a malfunctioning hologram.

I can post a gif, but has anyone heard of this? Do I need to reinstall the mods in a different order or spank the cheeks I don't know. 

Thanks!

pretty slow lately...

Have you not been paying attention?  He said a page or two ago that he's taking a hiatus.  And by the way, that's a pretty rude comment to leave someone who's been working hard giving people free content.

Thank you, someone needed to say that.