Amazing job! Can't have enough werewolf female content out there. <3 Although this animation (in my opinion of course) works just as well for the male werewolves.

Just got to ask about one little thing considering the animations. When I use the animation with SexLab it sort of nullifies the "Auto Progress" disabled setting for playing out the animations. So now all my werewolf animations follow the aggressor animation timers. It doesn't seem to affect the animation progress when I'm out of werewolf form so no harm done there. I was just wondering if there's anything I can do about the animation progression to make it not advance automatically.

Also! The werewolf female getting banged from behind... can't wait to get my hands on that one! It looks absolutely gorgeous so far. 

The only difference with this animation vs the existing ones is the addition of the final scene timer which overrides the default timers. ( Just for that scene though. It was necessary due to its length as SexLab was exiting the scene before it completed. )

Other than that, the first scene is an autoplay scene which is why you have to hit the spacebar twice to officially cycle to the third scene. 

It shouldn't have any impact on your other animations ( werewolf or otherwise ) though, as the settings are specific to this animation only.  Each animation has it's own specific function with its own playback variables. 

I tested the file on both my main system and my laptop and didn't see anything out of the ordinary afterwards.  Everything else plays back as expected.  Assume you're using the latest version of SexLab ?

Hmm. I don't know what could be the issue then. I'm using the latest SexLab (1.39) and followed the instructions in the readme file trying to be careful not to mess anything up. But what ever is the reason behind it adding the animation made all the werewolf animations progress automatically along the timer settings. It's not a huge issue though. I can just crank the animation timers way up if I want to marvel the scenes longer. And as I said before it doesn't seem to affect the scene progression for any of the animations outside the werewolf form. 

I'll run some more testing on it and see if I can replicate it.  If so, I may have to run it by Ashal as the variable may not be clearing after the function finishes.  Though I would think it would lengthen all stage four animations to 30+ seconds.  Will let you know what I find.

Rigging sucks.  It sucked in Softimage, it still sucks in Max.  It isn't fun, it's very time consuming and tiring.  If anyone tells you otherwise slap them as hard as you can because they've lost touch with reality and need some help getting back to it. 

It isn't even really necessary as you can select the bones directly.

But!

It's a lot easier to animate with once you're done.  You can leave the mesh in full shaded mode while animating instead of going cross eyed by using Max's " see-through " option. ( Or, god-forbid, wireframe mode )  ( Softimage does that one better there Autodesk. Consider switching to it. )  Custom finger bending controls handle all the finger mess for you.  The tail, arms and legs are all IK controlled.  Spring controllers add some bounce where it's needed to keep it from looking so damned robotic. 

Everthing you see on that list is linked or constrained in some way to one or more other items.  Some of them have custom parameters used to drive the motion ( like the finger curls )

Been doing this for HOURS today and I'm damned tired.  But it's done.  Thankfully.  I take a break from the computer tomorrow and build the male rig on Monday I think.  Once I have that done, then I can get back to animating this stuff. 

attachicon.gifrigging_still_sucks.jpg

Well, awesome animations always take a lot of effort; but anyways, good job, don't get discouraged and thanks again for all your hard work ;)

Heh, it's not discouraging.  Just very time consuming.   In the end it actually makes things easier for me.  It's like writing scripts or a program.  It's a giant pain in the ass to do, but you just smile later on when you hit a few keystrokes and the program spits out a few hundred lines of perfect configuration code vs typing it all by hand :D

i understand not even half of what you wrote or the pic shows ... at best i understand 1% of it.

So congratulations for going thru all of this (yes, i at least understand how complicated and frustrating it is) and my sympathy for having to go thru all of this again with the male (and for sure female) characters.

Your work is highly appriciated, so it's nice to see that those problems didn't stop you.

i would raise my hat sir, if i would wear one, so please use imagination.

You are very correct.  I'll need to do this for each character skeleton I decide to animate.  Male, female, and each creature.  Though, repitition makes for efficiency.  Now that I have all the issues worked out, the others will go much faster as I already know what needs to be done.

It's actually easier to do in Max than it was in Softimage, but still isn't fun.  I like to compare it to UV mapping to be honest.  The two worst parts of 3D in my opinion. 

Here's a quick peek of what I've been working on. Modified the original a bit as I didn't like how low I had to get the WW to make this line up.  Really pushed it for the mesh around the feet / leg area.  Thus, the current version below.

post-103460-0-72096500-1392143607_thumb.gif

Here's a quick peek of what I've been working on. Modified the original a bit as I didn't like how low I had to get the WW to make this line up.  Really pushed it for the mesh around the feet / leg area.  Thus, the current version below.

attachicon.gifww_behind_II.gif

Nice details on the head and tail movement and the facial expression for the FWW.

But one question: is this anal?

P.s.: Please don't make her stick a finger in his butt. Those fingernails look seriously dangerous...

Here's a quick peek of what I've been working on. Modified the original a bit as I didn't like how low I had to get the WW to make this line up. Really pushed it for the mesh around the feet / leg area. Thus, the current version below.

attachicon.gifww_behind_II.gif

Nice details on the head and tail movement and the facial expression for the FWW.

But one question: is this anal?

P.s.: Please don't make her stick a finger in his butt. Those fingernails look seriously dangerous...

Chuckle. Note to self: If / when GF becomes a werewolf, buy lots of chew toys and a nail file :D

Edit: You all are going to crack up with the next preview lol

Edit: You all are going to crack up with the next preview lol

You shouldn't have wrote that, because now i can't wait for what you come up with next.

So i demand the mentioned preview NAO! :P

Btw: My question is still valid. Was the previous preview for anal? Because to me it looks like it ... or this 360 spin cam lead me to this conclusion.

Was working on scene two today.  I think the her head is a bit jerky, so I need to tweak that, but was letting the computers chew on the preview while I wasn't animating and this is what came out.  I was playing with the cameras and a thought hit me about position / orientation constraining the camera to the male's eye bone for a First Person sort of effect.  I think it worked better than I hoped for actually . . . . lol

I'm not new to 3D by any means.  I've done modeling and still work for years as a hobby, but this is the first time I've played with the animation side of things and the first time I've ever used Max.  Gotta say I'm having a blast learning it.  Haven't had this much fun with a non-game application in years :)

CGI:  I suppose it can go either way, but I still think it's vaginal from the preview.  :D

Was working on scene two today.  I think the her head is a bit jerky, so I need to tweak that, but was letting the computers chew on the preview while I wasn't animating and this is what came out.  I was playing with the cameras and a thought hit me about position / orientation constraining the camera to the male's eye bone for a First Person sort of effect.  I think it worked better than I hoped for actually . . . . lol

I'm not new to 3D by any means.  I've done modeling and still work for years as a hobby, but this is the first time I've played with the animation side of things and the first time I've ever used Max.  Gotta say I'm having a blast learning it.  Haven't had this much fun with a non-game application in years :)

attachicon.gifww_behind_pov2.gif

CGI:  I suppose it can go either way, but I still think it's vaginal from the preview.  :D

Haw! You sir, are my new god. At least for now. :D

attachicon.gifww_behind_pov2.gif

i can already see the finishing scene.

"Face down, ass up" animation for the FWW ... maybe with her tongue sticking out as sort of ahego. ^^

Yes, she looks like she gets fucked good and is loosing power in her arms.

large.jpg

Ya, i got an ill mind, but it was your animation that triggered it. :P

Dunno why, but while the dogs have tongues, the werewolves do not :/ Alas, animating one wouldn't translate into the game I'm afraid. ( no bones for it )

I'll see if I can take her all the way down to the floor, but it's tricky to do without really distorting the mesh in the process.

Dunno why, but while the dogs have tongues, the werewolves do not :/ Alas, animating one wouldn't translate into the game I'm afraid. ( no bones for it )

I'll see if I can take her all the way down to the floor, but it's tricky to do without really distorting the mesh in the process.

Was just a suggestion and i didn't mean an animated tongue.

Maybe an equippable tongue would to the trick.

So even if lowering her would distord the mesh, maybe there's still the chance to get an sticking out tongue to simulate panting.

But as far as i'm aware there's no equippable tongue for werewolfs, so someone would have to create one. *wink*

Maybe one could reuse the tongue from the dog mesh? Damn, i got no clue what i'm talking about here...

Was just a suggestion and i didn't mean an animated tongue.

Maybe an equippable tongue would to the trick.

So even if lowering her would distord the mesh, maybe there's still the chance to get an sticking out tongue to simulate panting.

But as far as i'm aware there's no equippable tongue for werewolfs, so someone would have to create one. *wink*

Maybe one could reuse the tongue from the dog mesh? Damn, i got no clue what i'm talking about here...

Im very green in animations but vanilla werewolfs already have a tonge

lont.jpg

So if you only need a bone or separate the mesh its doable :D  and i meant the stick out tongue part

Physically, the tongue is there,  but the werewolf skeleton has no bone with which to animate it with unfortunately.  Were this going directly to video I could simply create the bone necessary to animate it with.  However, since this will get washed through the existing Havok skeleton to get it back in game, any animation I make with the tongue will be lost upon its return to the game. 

If it were up to me, I would add the butt, breast bones ( and the tongue ), reweight the mesh to accommodate them and export to the game.  However, everyone would have to switch to the new skeleton to see the effects work.  Kind of how the XP-32 skeleton works now.

Creating said skeleton ( is a huge pain in the ass ) and reweighing the mesh is beyond my goals for now :D

Positioning with the femww is tough due to the size discrepancy between her and her partner.  She has to be low enough for him to line up correctly, yet I have to do so without creating crazy distortions in her mesh.  ( See some of the existing animations for said crazy distortions, like the player character turning his / her legs completely sideways )

Oh! I have a suggestion for something you might want to try and something that i always say is missing from this kind of h content is the female forcing the male to give oral. I always feel theres never enough of that, is always reverse rape probably cuz guys mostly make it but if it was like the first stage was the guy on his knees and the werewolf grabbing his head and eventually him on his back with the werewolf over him just humping his face at this point. Also I guess it would look right if you had the male werewolf doing it too so really it could work for both.

Okay. Three stage Fem WW from behind is finished. Laptop is chewing on the preview renders at the moment.

I still need to test in game, but having issues compiling the requisite SL script to do so. Will test this evening when I get home and have access to my main system.

If all goes well I'll release the files later tonight hopefully.

Images from the final build:

post-103460-0-94534400-1392504686_thumb.gif post-103460-0-20124100-1392504754_thumb.gif

Okay. Three stage Fem WW from behind is finished. Laptop is chewing on the preview renders at the moment.

I still need to test in game, but having issues compiling the requisite SL script to do so. Will test this evening when I get home and have access to my main system.

If all goes well I'll release the files later tonight hopefully.

Fingers crossed!