Getting groped

My character I usually play is one who is maybe a bit naive' date=' certainly not starting out to be promiscous. I'd certainly *try* to be a "good girl". But whether it be from some sort of deeply embedded fantasy to be dominated/taken or maybe just from fear of being hurt, she'd usually be taken and wouldn't put up a lot of a fight (despite saying, "no..stop!...don't!..." whenever she could..)

[/quote']

I wonder if we could set up some sort of player AI - a sort of autopilot for cases where your character would maybe struggle, but where events would remain out of her/your control. You'd want the player to choose which strategy his character followed, of course. But once chose, events like the above could be limited to "please ... stop ...." or (with a different token in the inventory) the PC might actively encourage her molesters, or draw and attack on automatic before leaving the player to handle the fallout. Or do nothing special and let the player choose as per vanilla. Give the player a mechanism allowing them to change their AI package at will, and life could have some unexpected twists and turns.

It'd mean adding several dialogue trees for each such grope encounter, and choosing based on the token carried, but it could be fun. Just a thought anyway.

Anyway at this point I wouldn't resist much and they'd take me to some out of the way location to grope' date=' slowly strip me and each have their way with me..

[/quote']

... before binding your wrists and ankles together, shoving a whole green apple all the way into your mouth, tying a sack over your head, and hustling you out the back door, throwing you over the saddle of a horse, and whisking you down to the nearest slaver camp...

Oh sorry. I forgot this wasn't the Skyrim Slavers thread :)

DocClox... the token idea would be a really good idea, just pick our own ai scripts (maybe 6 or 7 diff tokens), and it auto animates at a given time of instances? By the gods, if this ck can do half of what we think of...wow!!! But the scripts would have to be well written , not lame... just becuase my pc is a slut, I still dont wont her to drop to her knees every 5 minutes... what if she has already fucked/been fucked by 20 or so npc and just not in the mode.. now im being silly but i dont want to turn my game into a complete fuck fest either, no what I mean? just have too keep it balanced some how.

now im being silly but i dont want to turn my game into a complete fuck fest either' date=' no what I mean? just have too keep it balanced some how.

[/quote']

Yeah, I know what you mean.

What would be cool would be if you could set a default token for your char: and she'd have a % chance every hour or so to revert to that, whatever it was.

So after your gal gets banged in the back alley, you can set her back into normal mode, but sooner or later she's going to revert back to slut, probably without you realising it and ... damn, she's at it again! :)

(It'd be nice to have her automatically drop out of slut mode after a gangbang or rape as well (be it ever so briefly in some cases) but that way we end up needing a player designed state machine to handle the transition between AI packages. Which may well be doable, but would probably need a separate app to configure it. Or maybe we could get creative with the swf files that drive the interfaces...

Interesting possibilities.

Now I love that Idea... kinda just like a real slut... 2 hrs later, and shes ready again sooner if she has been drinking....there's a thought for ya, add alcohol, higher percentage rate.... and if she is a slut, groping would lead to a good fingering and from there the possibilitys are endless but I really do like the fingering idea somehow, somebody hopefully adds that to a mod. i would Deffinately use that mod Doc.

now im being silly but i dont want to turn my game into a complete fuck fest either' date=' no what I mean? just have too keep it balanced some how.

[/quote']

Yeah, I know what you mean.

What would be cool would be if you could set a default token for your char: and she'd have a % chance every hour or so to revert to that, whatever it was.

So after your gal gets banged in the back alley, you can set her back into normal mode, but sooner or later she's going to revert back to slut, probably without you realising it and ... damn, she's at it again! :)

(It'd be nice to have her automatically drop out of slut mode after a gangbang or rape as well (be it ever so briefly in some cases) but that way we end up needing a player designed state machine to handle the transition between AI packages. Which may well be doable, but would probably need a separate app to configure it. Or maybe we could get creative with the swf files that drive the interfaces...

Interesting possibilities.

yeah ... I like that, now we all just sit back and wait... and wait...

LOL... that was pretty good' date=' but think I would want to know who it was that was whistling at me and would go looking to find them... maybe get into more troubled than she bargained for... maybe not but i would have to look

[/quote']

You're right. That would be another possibility. Either a whistle or a sexually explicitly lewd comment or even maybe a "grope and run" could make her run that direction. Like maybe into the proverbial dark alley. Or at least in an isolated part of town (or an abandoned building). That's where the trap could be laid as well for the PC to get, well, trapped and laid. :P

I also did rush through my little scenario as well. She (the PC) could be touched and groped for quite awhile before anything happens. Some things would depend upon her reactions and the desire factor or horniness (for lack of a better word) of the NPC's who are after her.

@DocClox: I really, really like the idea of a player or creature AI. Would be great if such a mechanism could be developed for this game. There could be many reasons why the PC might want to continue up to a certain point. And it would be great too if there would be some sort of AI for the attackers to feed off of that and have multiple options themselves.

Even though I was probably going for mainly dialog trees (like the "please..no...don't..stop" ones after every NPC action. Again, multiple things could happen from them.

Anyway at this point I wouldn't resist much and they'd take me to some out of the way location to grope' date=' slowly strip me and each have their way with me..

[/quote']

... before binding your wrists and ankles together, shoving a whole green apple all the way into your mouth, tying a sack over your head, and hustling you out the back door, throwing you over the saddle of a horse, and whisking you down to the nearest slaver camp...

Oh sorry. I forgot this wasn't the Skyrim Slavers thread :)

Ok, there's always that. :P Hey, feel free to add some sort of chance to trigger your fine Slavers mod as well.

MenaTV

Is this thread going to be like the other threads

where there is a bunch of talking' date=' and nothing gets done?

[/quote']

I guess that depends on whether you're volunteering to do the work, or just adding to the talking.

not trying to be rude' date=' but just saying...

[/quote']

Likewise.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying out a lot of mods lately and has anyone else seen the deadly combat mod for skyrim?

The way it makes you stumble on hit is just fantastic... And the way it integrates into the finishing moves is delicious.

Now... if only someone could do something like the random staggers/finishing moves for first person gettin' groped or groping animations...