I just would like this mod that I have posted on :)

Technically, none of these "requirements" are actually required. That is, Simple Slavery will not crash your game if you install it without any of the requirements. You only really need one of those for Simple Slavery to allow you to get sold.

While I am sure that mod compilations do exist out there, I doubt it would be very helpful. Pretty much every mod here on LoversLab is in a constant state of flux (slowly or quickly) as authors make improvements and bug fixes to their mods, so any compilation may include outdated stuff that may or may not cause problems.

I know that it is sometimes a pain, but you do have to download each mod's dependencies individually.

Also whats a MO?

Not sure exactly what you do and don't know, but here's my tuppenceworth

MO is Mod Organiser.  Found at

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

It's well worthwhile going through the undoubted pain of revamping your setup to use it.  Note that a completely fresh start might take a bit of time. 

There are very good videos about it on Youtube by Gopher etc  see

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer

http://skyrimgems.com/utilities.html

And in using it you learn an awful lot about how mods interrelate, how to add them easily, and it becomes much simpler to get  your game to be stable - at least as much as anything in Skyrim will be stable - particularly if you set it up using the STEP guide to provide a 'core' game to which you can subsequently add other, more optional, mods, such as those tailored to whichever gameplay type and style you may want to try out from time to time. 

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.1

(you don't need to use every mod there but a lot of the core ones are well worth having)

Hope that helps

Which master load order? The slavery mods all seem to have different orders, I can't set the load order to match all of them. Daymoyl itself only has Skyrim and Update as masters.

I think jfraser meant to ask, if you are using MO and sorted the resource priorities in left panel according to the LOOT set load order.

See reply #985 from above.

Ah. I'm certain that there are no conflicts that should matter, I've spent enough time scouring the list that if there were I'd have found it by now.
Morph is correct,I just didn't know how to word it properly. It's not about conflicts - it's just about load order within MO. Specifically, as Morph said, you have to make sure the mods in the left hand column are sorted in the same order as the same mods in the right hand column. Apparently this does not happen automatically, which seems odd but there you go.

Also whats a MO?

Thank you for checking out my mod.

For a beginner, it's best just to go to Nexus and download Nexus Mod Manager. It has less functionality but it's much simpler to use right away. There are plenty of easy-to-follow instructions for using either.

Also, as CC said, this mod doesn't technically require any other mods. But you will want at least one of the mods it connects to or you'll be left standing on the auction block. Eventually I am going to add a simple slavery (go figure) scenario that will be the default if no other mods are being used.

Which master load order? The slavery mods all seem to have different orders, I can't set the load order to match all of them. Daymoyl itself only has Skyrim and Update as masters.

I think jfraser meant to ask, if you are using MO and sorted the resource priorities in left panel according to the LOOT set load order.

Ah. I'm certain that there are no conflicts that should matter, I've spent enough time scouring the list that if there were I'd have found it by now.

Morph is correct,I just didn't know how to word it properly. It's not about conflicts - it's just about load order within MO. Specifically, as Morph said, you have to make sure the mods in the left hand column are sorted in the same order as the same mods in the right hand column. Apparently this does not happen automatically, which seems odd but there you go.

It doesn't because that gives you more control over which files get used from which mod, that's kind of the key benefit of MO, or one of them anyway. But there are three ways to check for conflicts and I've done all three, so I'm almost 100% sure that that's not the problem. Can you possibly share your Daymoyl settings? It's probably not something as simple as having it set up wrong, but I haven't found anything showing how to set it up right. Like should the "default" OnBlackout quest be ticked as well as Simple Slavery (not that it should matter as I've tried both repeatedly)? Do the radiant event percentages matter? Things like that. Sorry to keep gumming up your thread by the way, I really appreciate the help.

It doesn't because that gives you more control over which files get used from which mod, that's kind of the key benefit of MO, or one of them anyway. But there are three ways to check for conflicts and I've done all three, so I'm almost 100% sure that that's not the problem. Can you possibly share your Daymoyl settings? It's probably not something as simple as having it set up wrong, but I haven't found anything showing how to set it up right. Like should the "default" OnBlackout quest be ticked as well as Simple Slavery (not that it should matter as I've tried both repeatedly)? Do the radiant event percentages matter? Things like that. Sorry to keep gumming up your thread by the way, I really appreciate the help.

The only things I change from the DA default is increasing the Perc. Large Hit number to 700ish to protect against enemy critical hits, the Perc. Health Threshold because sometimes DA had to fight with vanilla skyrim when your health reaches 0, and I turn off Follower Protects Player because that always seems to cause problems for me. Also, changing Animations to only bleedout sometimes fixes problems.

Also whats a MO?

It's well worthwhile going through the undoubted pain of revamping your setup to use it.  Note that a completely fresh start might take a bit of time. 

And in using it you learn an awful lot about how mods interrelate, how to add them easily, and it becomes much simpler to get  your game to be stable - at least as much as anything in Skyrim will be stable - particularly if you set it up using the STEP guide to provide a 'core' game to which you can subsequently add other, more optional, mods, such as those tailored to whichever gameplay type and style you may want to try out from time to time. 

(you don't need to use every mod there but a lot of the core ones are well worth having)

Hope that helps

Sollye,

You said you have to reload Skyrim anyway so this is the perfect time to switch from using Steam and get into the real world of modding.

With mods you can take the game to new heights never imagined by Bethesda and add entire elements to the game (Sex for example) that Bethesda was too "polite" to include despite already having gotten a MA game rating.

But adding new code to the game has its price, bugs in the added code of course but also uncovering bugs in the base game as well.

The S.T.E.P. project donkeywho mentioned takes a huge amount of time to set up but once it's done you already have a much better looking and running game than the original and a very good platform from which you can then move on into the mods here and on the Nexus which can add a lot to your game. You will also start to learn to use several good tools that most active modders use.

Before you reinstall Skyrim though make sure you have unsubscribed from all mods in Steam, you do not want it automatically installing mods and polluting your fresh install with mod content, you want the base folders to be clean and remain clean. Find those mods you like and want to keep and download the zip/rar/7z file containing those mods from Steam and then install them using MO (after you've done the STEP install process if you take that route).

Also whats a MO?

Hope that helps

Sollye,

You said you have to reload Skyrim anyway so this is the perfect time to switch from using Steam and get into the real world of modding.

With mods you can take the game to new heights never imagined by Bethesda and add entire elements to the game (Sex for example) that Bethesda was too "polite" to include despite already having gotten a MA game rating.

But adding new code to the game has its price, bugs in the added code of course but also uncovering bugs in the base game as well.

The S.T.E.P. project donkeywho mentioned takes a huge amount of time to set up but once it's done you already have a much better looking and running game than the original and a very good platform from which you can then move on into the mods here and on the Nexus which can add a lot to your game. You will also start to learn to use several good tools that most active modders use.

Before you reinstall Skyrim though make sure you have unsubscribed from all mods in Steam, you do not want it automatically installing mods and polluting your fresh install with mod content, you want the base folders to be clean and remain clean. Find those mods you like and want to keep and download the zip/rar/7z file containing those mods from Steam and then install them using MO (after you've done the STEP install process if you take that route).

+1m to what WaxenFigure said

One other thing, make sure when you set up MO that you think carefully about how you organise your computer's disk space.  If possible, keep your downloaded zip/rar/7z files containing the mods on a seperate disk from the one on which you actually run the game. 

In simple terms - it should be more obvious when you do it, but I missed it on my initial setup - MO extracts the downloaded files content to a directory/directories that run parallel to that main game Steam files, one that is best set up on the same disk as Steam, but outside of the main Steam directory.  So for every mod you install, you will end up having BOTH the source file and the MO extract - assuming you keep the source file, of course, but part of MO is that it has a 'tab' in which the source files and their install status are visible, so it's better to have them, than not  

I presently have 23gb of downloaded files that I have used MO to install and manage.  Those are all on my, secondary, storage disk.  MO can see them, and I can reinstall any mod again from there.  But I have used MO to extract the working files to the SSD my game is set up on.  The MO extracts in use on my game disk, for those same files, currently take up 65gb there.  My SSD isn't huge, and having the source files there too would actually fill it completely

Of course, if you have only one disk, then you can only use that, but otherwise, taking a bit of time to do some early planning of your set up is more than worthwhile  

~snip~

One other thing, make sure when you set up MO that you think carefully about how you organise your computer's disk space.  If possible, keep your downloaded zip/rar/7z files containing the mods on a seperate disk from the one on which you actually run the game. 

In simple terms - it should be more obvious when you do it, but I missed it on my initial setup - MO extracts the downloaded files content to a directory/directories that run parallel to that main game Steam files, one that is best set up on the same disk as Steam, but outside of the main Steam directory.  So for every mod you install, you will end up having BOTH the source file and the MO extract - assuming you keep the source file, of course, but part of MO is that it has a 'tab' in which the source files and their install status are visible, so it's better to have them, than not  

I presently have 23gb of downloaded files that I have used MO to install and manage.  Those are all on my, secondary, storage disk.  MO can see them, and I can reinstall any mod again from there.  But I have used MO to extract the working files to the SSD my game is set up on.  The MO extracts in use on my game disk, for those same files, currently take up 65gb there.  My SSD isn't huge, and having the source files there too would actually fill it completely

Of course, if you have only one disk, then you can only use that, but otherwise, taking a bit of time to do some early planning of your set up is more than worthwhile  

This is where I'd say, if you are really dedicated to modding any game, it's time to get an external drive to offload all of the source files. Even a $20 USB stick can be useful.

OK this is just ridiculous. I just created a test profile where I disabled everything except for graphics/UI mods, Live another Life, Sexlab 1.59, SexLab leveling, Simple Slavery, the slavery mods and their hard dependencies, and I STILL can't get stupid Death Alternative to trigger stupid OnBlackout effects. One time I tried I ended up outside the Live Another Life cell, and the other time I ragdolled and then disintegrated into a pile of dust, then the screen went blue. At least that proves the problem isn't related to other LoversLab mods, if it's working for everyone else. Can someone please share their Death Alternative settings? Maybe I don't have it set up properly.

I use bleedout at 15% for early game and lower it at higher levels and disable followers settings

I don't use mo so be sure that's set how you need it or get rid of it

if you've already adjusted your mo and daymoyl still won't trigger for you it may help to ask skyrimill about it from sd over

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/page-502?do=findComment&comment=1267248

~snip~

This is where I'd say, if you are really dedicated to modding any game, it's time to get an external drive to offload all of the source files. Even a $20 USB stick can be useful.

a bigger or even second ssd would handle that just fine and much quicker

Just to be clear, you don't need to buy extra equipment. One drive will do you fine unless you want to jump into the deep end straight away. Nexus Mod Manager will also do you fine until you're comfortable with the general concepts of installing mods. Please don't feel overwhelmed by the excellent-but-perhaps-a-tad-premature advice.

Just to be clear, you don't need to buy extra equipment. One drive will do you fine unless you want to jump into the deep end straight away. Nexus Mod Manager will also do you fine until you're comfortable with the general concepts of installing mods. Please don't feel overwhelmed by the excellent-but-perhaps-a-tad-premature advice.

agreed, all how you want to manage it, I put my skyrim and any other games on my 250gb ssd and my dad uses a 500gb ssd to boot his dvr

I put other stuff on hdd and boot from that, he puts massive collection of tv shows and movies on his multi-hdd's

Soo.. I get enslaved and land on the market

Obviously something is supposed to happen here, but nothing ever starts. I guess some auction should start?

Talk to John Randall - the guy wearing armor just outside the bars.

You might not be able to talk to him from behind for some reason... so talk to him from the side.

EDIT:

I checked it out, looked at the cell, and John Randall's position, and I can find absolutely no reason why talking to him from behind would be problematic. There's nothing there blocking it!

Obviously something is supposed to happen here, but nothing ever starts. I guess some auction should start?

You might not be able to talk to him from behind for some reason... so talk to him from the side.

EDIT:

I checked it out, looked at the cell, and John Randall's position, and I can find absolutely no reason why talking to him from behind would be problematic. There's nothing there blocking it!

it's the other way around - you can talk with him from behind, while you're in the actual cage, but not from beside, when you're on the ramp up to the platform. I assume that's because the ramp and the connected bars are custom made.

You might not be able to talk to him from behind for some reason... so talk to him from the side.

EDIT:

it's the other way around - you can talk with him from behind, while you're in the actual cage, but not from beside, when you're on the ramp up to the platform. I assume that's because the ramp and the connected bars are custom made.

Ah, my mistake. Funny, I thought I could talk to him from the side, and not from behind, but it's been a few days since I was enslaved. ;)

Odd thing is, I can't see any difference between the custom object and normal cages. The item is added in the same way:

post-462261-0-50908500-1438661134_thumb.jpg

And I've looked at the mesh - I thought that maybe it was actually a solid piece, but it is an actual cage with holes. No idea why it's doing this.

On the subject of cages, I found this yesterday:

post-462261-0-45633100-1438661125_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-49300700-1438661130_thumb.jpg

The Incredible Levitating Cage Door!  :D

Okay, so I got the mod manager and spent my weekend downlaoding and copy pasting and you know the rest...

I then spent about 4 hours going though each mod under the "data Files" Via skyrim launch and saw one ones that worked and didn't so on... So far.. I have... 6 mods in out of the 60 + that I downloaded... and checked all requirements and so on... and even SkyUI doesn't work when loaded.. I have no clue what I am doing clearly... even using the nexus MO thingy...

I just really would like the mod I post on and all the others that are listed, and playing now with the current few I have on, mostly just the SexLabs and FiNNs thingy It is pops up with erroe messages of out of date even though I downloaded it yesterday? very confused... Even downloaded the "recommended" sections and their requirements... 

Simple: I want all the slave mod etc.. One large download pack, unzip then paste, I can't deal with all this micro management and fiddling.

Okay, so I got the mod manager and spent my weekend downlaoding and copy pasting and you know the rest...

I then spent about 4 hours going though each mod under the "data Files" Via skyrim launch and saw one ones that worked and didn't so on... So far.. I have... 6 mods in out of the 60 + that I downloaded... and checked all requirements and so on... and even SkyUI doesn't work when loaded.. I have no clue what I am doing clearly... even using the nexus MO thingy...

Just to clarify your starting point.... If you have done all this, my apologies, but some of what you have written makes me unsure :) .

First, not sure what you mean by 'Skyrim Launch'.  By this point you should have MO set up to launch via SKSE.  You have done that, haven't you?  As SKSE is a hard dependency for SkyUI, without doing that it's not going to work, nor will any other mods depending on SKSE

And also is MO set up so as you can run FNIS through MO as well, to sort out your mod animation settings, before trying to run your game?  

You really did follow the STEP process, didn't you?  It's all very clear there

And to be completely sure, when you say you're using the 'nexus MO thingy', you aren't by any remote chance using Nexus Mod Manager, commonly known as NMM?  That's a completely different animal from 'Mod Organiser', the one done by Tannin42 @

Reason for asking is that your mod installatiuon should actually be done from within that, and what you write sounded slightly, well quite a bit, different

I'd really recommend, regardless of how painful it might be :s , going through the STEP process from scratch.  You don't need to use all the mods they suggest, ie the ones that just tart things up can be left aside - even if they do make the place look so much better - but there are some core things that are pretty much essential to a stable base game.  The instructions are actually all pretty good too, as are the Youtube videos

Hope that provides a little help

I just really would like the mod I post on and all the others that are listed, and playing now with the current few I have on, mostly just the SexLabs and FiNNs thingy It is pops up with erroe messages of out of date even though I downloaded it yesterday? very confused... Even downloaded the "recommended" sections and their requirements... 

Simple: I want all the slave mod etc.. One large download pack, unzip then paste, I can't deal with all this micro management and fiddling.

as you're already using mo now the below suggestions are actually the best place to head now so check out this other guy's great guide here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

Just to clarify your starting point.... If you have done all this, my apologies, but some of what you have written makes me unsure :) .

First, not sure what you mean by 'Skyrim Launch'.  By this point you should have MO set up to launch via SKSE.  You have done that, haven't you?  As SKSE is a hard dependency for SkyUI, without doing that it's not going to work, nor will any other mods depending on SKSE

And also is MO set up so as you can run FNIS through MO as well, to sort out your mod animation settings, before trying to run your game?  

You really did follow the STEP process, didn't you?  It's all very clear there

And to be completely sure, when you say you're using the 'nexus MO thingy', you aren't by any remote chance using Nexus Mod Manager, commonly known as NMM?  That's a completely different animal from 'Mod Organiser', the one done by Tannin42 @

Reason for asking is that your mod installatiuon should actually be done from within that, and what you write sounded slightly, well quite a bit, different

I'd really recommend, regardless of how painful it might be :s , going through the STEP process from scratch.  You don't need to use all the mods they suggest, ie the ones that just tart things up can be left aside - even if they do make the place look so much better - but there are some core things that are pretty much essential to a stable base game.  The instructions are actually all pretty good too, as are the Youtube videos

Hope that provides a little help

not bad suggestions, but the user sounds very new, you haven't said what step is or where to get it